Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers

He wasn't in good shape and I wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming hard. All I knew was that I wanted my pussy wrapped around that great, big cock in the worst way.

Sensing what she was thinking he said in a confident tone, "Don't worry Kacy. I plan on fucking you all night, and well into the tomorrow."

I looked up at him coyly and grinned.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton I can't wait," I said, stroking his massive, towering cock even faster, determined to bring him off.

Something inside told her he was absolutely serious, and I was about to find out that he could have easily fucked me for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby. I can't wait to have this huge cock inside me," I said hotly as I continued to pump his massive shaft with both hands, spitting on it to keep it well lubricated.

By now two hours had passed with me worshiping his giant cock by kissing, licking and pumping it and he began moaning like crazy. His monster was now throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit his pre-cum began pouring out, running down his massive shaft through my palms. At first I thought he was cumming, but soon realized the second he started bursting long, white ropes that it was his pre-cum.

"Oh God that feels so hot baby," I gasped, groaning as the clear liquid felt like it was a hundred degrees.

I went wild pumping my hands up and down excitedly through the clear liquid as it became an instant lubricant, making load squishing sounds that added to the excitement.

It was an amazing sight to watch as it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than a minute. Finally his cock began to really throb to the point where it expanded even wider than it already was. It was all I could do to hold it in my outstretched palms.

"Fuck, I need six more hands to handle this huge assed cock," I said in a voice loud enough for him to hear.

"So good," he snarled as his cock was just about to burst.

Sensing he was just about to cum I pumped his rock hard shaft fiercely in long strokes going from the fat base up to his wide crown.

"That's it baby, let this great, big cock explode," I said in a hot breath as I fiercely pumped his massive shaft up and down, now excited that I was controlling the action. "I want to see your load Mr. Stanton. I want to see it pop off. Show me the load that shoots from such a huge cock."

"Oh fuck," he snarled as his cock was about to burst.

It was so hot knowing I was bringing off my boyfriends father. I knew he had hundreds of teens lining up to fuck him but also knew he wanted me bad. Having the control over his monster cock was such a turn on to me. I was so hot and turned on that I felt my own pussy begin to spasm.

"Oh yesss...ready," he snarled.

"Oh god, I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge cock explode," I groaned, grabbing his cock and pumping fiercely, and for the next two minutes four foot long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead, over his shoulder and the back of the sofa, hitting the wall ten feet away.

It was the wildest and most powerful sight I ever saw, and while he shot-off I kept pumping him. He was shooting like a fountain and I wondered in astonishment when and if he was ever going to stop. I wondered if he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum.

The sounds of cum splashing against the wall triggered my pussy and while I squatted on my pumps I rolled my eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished I continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and massaging it with my outstretched palms.

"I've never seen so much cum," I said in an astonished voice as I watched it dripping all over the room.

Pulling me up to him, he instantly started kissing me. As we kissed I reached for his cock and was shocked to feel his huge cock throb and expand again. 'Fuck. Even Wardel didn't recover this fast,' I thought to myself excitedly.

I found it hard to believe that a cock so huge could recover so fast, especially after just cumming so hard for over two minutes, and him being overweight and sixty-eight years old.

Little did I know that that was just the beginning of how much he could cum or how many times he could explode that violently. I was about to find out that he was incredibly virile and could fuck for days without losing interest or stopping. For being sixty-eight and out of shape, he put all teenage boys, including his son and even my red-neck stepdaddy, Wardel to shame.

shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers