Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers

Back To Me:

When his shirt was off, I scanned his overweight body. I was never with a guy who was so overweight and so hairy. His own son was in great shape as he was the star quarterback on the football team and was a real gym-fanatic who was constantly working out.

Not only was his father out of shape but he was extremely hairy too. The top of his barrel-like chest was covered in white patches of hair while his stomach was covered in dark hair.

When he turned to place his shirt on another bar stool, I saw that his back was also completely covered in hair. 'God he's ape-like', I thought to myself. 'God, he's so comfortable with his body; not the least bit embarrassed about his size,' I thought, as I imagined a man with his wealth and enormous cock that he would absoluty be comfortable with his body. After his shirt was off I immediately noticed that the hair even went up the tops of his flabby shoulders.

"Come here baby," he said, confidently as I saw his penetrating eyes riveted to my body.

Uncrossing my legs then planting my pumps on the floor I came to him and we instantly started kissing. As we kissed I ran my hands all over his hairy back and chest. I had to admit that this got me so turned and as our tongues were entwined I was groaning like crazy. Because of his hairy body it made it so animalistic for me. We stayed locked in this sexy kiss for an hour.

"Such a beautiful body Kacy," he said as he kissed my neck.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton."

"Your pussy and ass were absolutely delicious."

"Oh God. I came so hard."

"I love the way your body explodes Kacy," he said while kissing my neck ever so slowly.

"You have me so turned on," I moaned as electric pulses shot through me.

He then went back to cupping and sucking my nipples.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, instantly throwing my head back as a wave of lust washed over me.

"Such beautiful tits, and perfect nipples," he said before sucking one into his mouth.

This time he held my right nipple between his lips and sucked on it tenderly for ten minutes before he moved to the left one.

"Gonna cum," I wailed as he passionately sucked my left nipple.

After cumming we went right back to kissing passionately. He had me so turned on by the way he controlled the action. He knew exactly what to do to keep me on the edge. He was without a doubt masterful at fucking a girl up.

"Let's go back to the living room," he said in an assortative voice after kissing me passionately.

He then he led me by my narrow waist. As we walked past the mirrors he looked to the side to take in the sight of my body.

"So sexy, Kacy," he said in a deep voice that had me so excited about was was going to happen between us tonight, and hopefully for many nights thereafter.

As we walked I saw the sight of his massive cock raging in his pants.

"Oh God," I groaned as I instantly looked down and saw how huge it looked as it pushed way out from the constraints of his pants.

Suddenly, he stopped and turned to face me. Looking up at me he put his hand on my cheek and said in a serious, concerned tone,

" Kacy. Yes,I am very big," he said knowing I was staring at his colossal size. "Fourteen inches long and very wide too. I can estimate your concern and can only say that I am in no rush to fuck you. Yes, I can't wait to fuck you as you have been on my mind since the moment my son brought you to my home," he said which made me glow inside. "I promise you this. I will proceed cautiously once I begin to fuck you. I do not care if it takes all night, or for that matter all week to get inside you. My hope is that your pussy will absolutely love being wrapped around me and that you will cum in ways you've never imagined Kacy. He then pulled me to him and we kissed passionately for a few minutes before we continued walking to the sofa.

What Mr. Stanton didn't know was that I loved fucking huge cock. It was my stepdaddies massive cock that made me realize that I craved a huge cock. His cock made me explode over and over in waves of multi-orgasms and the thought of Mr. Stanton being even bigger than Wardel had my pussy dripping.

Reaching the sofa we kissed hard. My hands were all over him now as I was eager to see his bulging cock.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton I want to be yours so bad," I said in a hot voice as my hands greedily massaged his straining cock.

"You're so sexy Kacy. I want to fuck you so bad," he growled as he began undoing his belt.

"Oh God, I'm going crazy to finally see that huge cock," I purred.

"It's time Kacy," he said with his piercing eyes riveted to me as he removed his belt.

"God, I can't wait to see you that great big cock of yours," I groaned as I felt my pussy on the verge of erupting again.

Unzipping his pants my eyes went wide-open as I stared in disbelief and shock watching him pull down his pants reviling the fattest and longest cock I had ever seen or imagined. 'Oh fuck, he's even bigger than Wardel, way bigger!' I thought to myself as I remember how almost horrified I was when I saw my stepdaddies monstrous cock for the first time.

"Oh fuck," I cried out-loud as he looked at me with a knowing grin.

"Yes Kacy," he said with a sly, knowing grin. A confident look, as he unveiled his massive cock.

The enormous mass of flesh looked like a giant baseball bat to me with the width of an over-sized beer can as it was exposed before me. Wardel was absolutely enormous, but Mr. Stanton was even bigger. So much bigger!

"Oh fuck," was all I kept mumbling as inch by inch it was revealed.

"Pinch your nipples for me," he commanded as he continued to remove his pants.

Feeling my pussy ready to explode, I instinctively crossed one high heel over the other, hoping to calm myself for what I knew was ahead.

"I said pinch your nipples Kacy," he said in a stern voice that brought me out of the hypnotic trance I was in.

His command to pinch my nipples instantly let me know that I waited a second too long and I promised myself that I would never let that happen again.

'Wow that's a side to him I never saw before', I thought, suddenly even more turned on to him. It seemed like time stood still when the almost surreal sight of his giant cock was revealed. Finally when his pants were down almost to his knee she saw the giant grapefruit sized cockhead finally come into view.

"OH GOD...NO FUCKING WAY," I groaned out loud as my pussy exploded from the sight of his massive cock the second it was fully exposed.

A young teen having an orgasm just from the sight of his huge cock was something he had seen hundreds of times. He didn't say a word, just grinned at me knowingly.

Looking at me hungrily, with the darkest lust he ran his left palm down the length of his huge shaft.

"Oh fuck.I moaned as his rubbing it seemed to awaken it and bring it to life for what it was meant to do.

It began to throb menacingly and balloon out like a tire filling as I watched mesmerized by its gargantuan size.

Suddenly, my eyes went wide, watching the grotesque maze of huge veins begin to push off the sides of his enormous shaft, filling with blood, making his huge monster look angry.

It was a frightening sight that I could not take my eyes off as I watched it expand to the most immense size right in front of my eyes.

Looking at me hungrily he walked to me and as he did I watched in amazement as his massive cock ballooned out to its unbelievable fourteen inch size, curving to the side as it bounced from knee to knee.

"Sit on the couch and fuck yourself Kacy," he said in a commanding voice.

"Oh fuck, it's so fucking huge," I groaned.

"I want you to play with that gorgeous cunt for me Kacy," he said in a stern voice that made me tremble with excitement.

As I sat on the edge of the sofa I instantly plunged two fingers into my already soaked pussy.

"That's it Kacy. Fuck that stunning pussy," he snarled. "Show my big cock how bad you want to fuck it," he commanded as he watched me perform for him.

'God he knows just what he likes', I thought, amazed that he was so in. Looking at his massive cock in stunned shock, my fingers plunged in and out of my steaming cunt.

"Oh fuck, I want that huge cock so bad," I groaned with my eyes riveted to the grotesque veins and sheer mass of flesh.

As I took in the sight of his massive cock my fingers continued going in and out of my pussy at a rapid rate of speed.

Without being told, I took my fingers out of my wet sex to taste myself.

"Nice sexy," he said, watching me lick her fingers, "very nice," he said, as my eyes rolled inside my head for a few seconds.

When he reached me my eyes were wide open as my mind tried to process the true size of his monster cock. I also noticed that his balls were huge, the size of two large grapefruits that hung almost half way down his giant shaft.

I estimated that his huge balls hung down about ten inches. I wanted to reach out and stroke his massive cock in the worst way, but kept fucking my pussy as I was instructed to do.

"So Kacy, bigger than my son or your boyfriends?" he said with a hint of arrogance.

"Oh fuck...ten times bigger than both of them combined.

"We should have fucked the first night my son brought you home," he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh God, don't I know now," I said hotly watching his massive cock with more lust than I ever had in her life. I then added hotly, "Oh God, I fucked myself so many nights just thinking of you."

He was now standing right in front of me and I groaned deeply as his monster cock throbbing directly in front of me. I then reached out and lifted it; absolutely stunned by its weight, then began kissing the grapefruit-sized head.

"Oh yes. Kiss it Kacy," he said, in a deep. "Kiss it while you fuck your delicious pussy."

"Oh god," I groaned as my lips made contact with his giant cock.

Making contact with his enormous cock instantly sent my boiling pussy into a long drawn out spasm.

For the next hour he stood in front of me as I just kissed all over his huge shaft. I was lost bliss for him having such a huge cock. The sound of my lips kissing the sides and the huge cockhead filled the room with sexy, smacking noises as I was in a state of worship.

"Wonderful Kacy," he groaned as I kissed all over his massive cock.

My tongue explored the sides of his enormous cock, while my hands cupped his huge, suspended balls and the crown of his cockhead. Occasionally I would look up at him in a trance-like state to see him grin at me approvingly.

"Such a huge cock," I purred, "so proud to have a cock this big," I said to his gigantic manhood.

Having s cock so huge and powerful in my hands and mouth made me crazy with lust, and as I kissed all over his huge cock I filled the cathedral ceilings with groaning sounds of passion.

I was kissing it passionately as if I was under a spell to please every inch of it. I had just had a huge cock with my stepdaddy and I was even more crazed over Mr. Statons staggering size.

I could only imagine what every young teen that came to fuck him thought once they experienced the sight of his enormous monster up-close for the first time, especially if it was their first monster cock.

After an hour had flown by he sat back on the sofa. Once he sat, his gigantic cock bounced off his large stomach and rolled off his thigh touching the sofa. 'God it's so fucking enormous', I thought, looking at it in disbelief as it seemed so out of proportion to his overweight and flabby body.

I immediately put my knees on the edge of the sofa and went back to licking and kissing it.

"Wonderful Kacy," he groaned delightedly as my tongue traced along the maze of protruding veins that ran along his massive cock.

"So fucking huge," I moaned in ecstasy.

I was lost in lust, consumed with a passion to please every inch of his monster cock. I ran my palm up the side, tracing the tip of my tongue up to the fat crown, stroking and licking it at the same time.

It wasn't about giving his cock a quick blow job like I did to his son, or any other guy I fucked. This was all about making love to his massive cock and worshiping its mesmerizing size. It happened with Wardel too. One morning, I Remember how I sucked Wardels giant cock for over six hours as he just kicked-back and watched me worship him. Men with enormous cocks were meant to be worshiped, not given a blow-job.

"Wonderful Kacy," he said in a deep voice, "just as I imagined hundreds of times.

"Ummm," I groaned, loving the fact that he thought of me while he was fucking other girls.

"Even when you fucked that Asian, Doreen," I said looking up at him slyly.

"Yes Kacy. Her and many others since the first day I met you," he hissed as I inserted my tongue into his wide-open piss slit. "Ahhh, yes. So good Kacy," he growled as he watched me adore his massive shaft.

I then began sucking his huge mushroom crown between my lips, then flicked my tongue half-way down the fat shaft then back up to the piss slit, ending by flicking across the massive head again.

"Yes Kacy," he groaned in a deep, resonant voice as I looked up at him with lust-filled eyes.

This pattern seemed to really hold his interest as he sat back and watched me make love to his giant cock.

As I ran the tip of my tongue across his throbbing shaft I would look up at him and he would shoot me a knowing grin then tell me how much he loved what I was doing.

Just by the way he looked at me told me how proud he was for having such a terrifyingly enormous manhood.

At times, knowing he was watching me I would swirl my tongue around his enormous cockhead then flick the side of his huge crown, grinning slyly at him in the naughtiest way.

"Oh fuck," he groaned each time I did it.

"God I love your huge cock," I said passionately.

"We have all the time in the world now Kacy," he said in a deep groan.

"God, I wanna to be yours so bad," I moaned as I kissed his huge cockhead.

"Yes Kacy...all mine," he groaned deeply.

"I can't wait to break-up with him," I groaned as I held his mammoth cock in my outstretched hands.

"Yes Kacy," he groaned, "by this time tomorrow you'll be all moved in to your new residence."

"Umm," groaned excitedly, loving the thought of living in this lavish mansion and as Mrs. Stanton.

Holding his massive cock in my outstretched hands was so electrifying. I felt so privileged to be the one holding and stroking his enormous cock. It was so thrilling to be able to control and please something so massive.

As I flicked and kissed all over it I could not stop thinking about all the young teenage girls I saw him with while I was at his house with his son, Josh. Now I was the one who was with him; so thrilled and so turned on to be with a man who had hundreds of sexy, teens that fucked him and would wanted to fuck him. "God, he's had hundreds of girls and he wants me all to himself," I thought. So excited to be his.

"Oh God, you absolutely have the biggest cock," I mumbled to him repeatedly.

Putting my right knee on the sofa while my left high heel pump remained on the tile I lifted his cock off his thigh with both hands. Thrills shot though me as I felt it throbbing in a way that caused me to separate both palms with each angry breath it seemed to take. Pumping my outstretched hands up and down his fourteen inch shaft, my mind still could not comprehend his freakish size.

"Such a huge cock, so fucking big. So proud," I groaned over and over as I sent my tongue out to lick up and down his shaft.

"Oh Kacy, you're so sexy," he said in a heated voice, " absolutely perfect," he groaned as I looked and saw him watching me in the mirrors as I flicked my tongue quickly across his huge shaft then pump my outstretched hands up and down, while twisting my palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

"God. If I didn't want to fuck you so bad I'd suck this huge cock all night," I said in a heatedly, listening to him groan excitedly as he told me I was so sexy.

"Umm... that is a delightful thought," he said, "and there will be many days and nights where I will absolutely let you work those magical hands and beautiful mouth to your hearts content," he said with a deep groan as he leaned forward to meet my tongue in a hot kiss.

After our kiss I went back to making love to his monster cock, pumping it through my outstretched hands as I licked and kissed it slowly.

I was consumed by his shocking size, desperate to please him and bring him off. His moans of pleasure added a sexy background while I played with his monstrous cock. My body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking his giant cock in a way that I never experienced before, even with Wardel.

I felt his hands roam up the backs of my stockings and go over my ass while I licked his massive shaft.

"Umm," I groaned from his touch on my body.

I was groaning like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. At times he would run his fingers between my pussy lips, and even reach over and spread my ass cheeks to look at my open cunt in the mirror.

"So nice," he groaned as he watched me play with his huge cock.

Kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead had me in a trance. I was absolutely lost in the incredible gargantuan size of his cock.

"I just want to worship this great big cock," I said hotly.

Listening to the soft jazz play in the background he sat back and watched me pump his massive shaft up and down, twisting and reversing my palms in an effort to please every inch of his gargantuan shaft.

Thinking to himself:

As his newest teen fuck jerked his massive manhood he glanced in the mirror and took in the sexy sight of her nude stockings and her black pumps. As he watched her absorbed in worshiping his massive cock he thought to himself that she was without a doubt "pure" sex. 'So many through the years, but she is magnificent,' he thought as he continued watching her lick and pump his huge cock with more passion and worship than any teen he had ever fucked.

Back to Me

His eyes remained wide open while I pumped and licked his enormous cock. I knew part of the electricity that shot though his body was from the way my soft hands and long fingers were stroking him, but the biggest part was from the way he looked at my body. I just knew he was imagining his giant cock going into the depths of my cunt.

To him it was all about the visual stimulation of having a sexy teen worshiping his huge cock while he gazed at her body. I was happy when I looked up and saw his going up and down my body in almost slow-motion.

While I was licking and kissing his monster cock I saw his eyes run from my high heel pumps then linger at the sight of the high arch in my foot, then go up my stocking covered legs to the sexy lace trim on the nude thigh high stockings.

"Such a beautiful body Kacy...such beautiful tits," he groaned at the sight of my pendulous breasts.

I knew he had hundreds of teens in this same, exact position.

"So many girls, just like this," I purred knowing his eyes were riveted to my body.

"None as exciting and as sexy as you Kacy," he groaned as I pumped his massive cock lustfully.

After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Oh yessss," he groaned in a deep voice as his huge balls began to slide up into his massive shaft, a precursor to the staggering event that was about to happen.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton," I groaned with excitement for wanting to watch his enormous cock cum.

His giant cock began to expand so wide that I thought it was going to pull away from my hands. I knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode. I was also wondering if I should stop him to go to his room and fuck.

shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers