Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's nice...soothing."

"Anyone like another drink?" Paul asked.

"No, I'm fine for now. I'm looking forward to a martini when we get back to the hotel and better pace myself" I said.

I noticed Paul startle when I mentioned returning to the hotel.

Steve said "Excuse me. I'll be right back." He headed toward the washrooms.

Paul turned to me "Are you OK with going back to the hotel?"

"Yes" I answered confidently. "We can just have a drink in the Library Bar and go from there...if we feel comfortable" I added.

Paul nodded and looked around the lobby.

"He's a nice man" I continued. "Very open...gentle. I feel comfortable with him."

"He likes to tease you" Paul said smiling.

"He's a real charmer Paul." I looked up at Paul.

"I can see that! It's fun to watch the two of you flirt with one another. He's really attracted to you Dana."

Soon after Steve returned, we went back to our seats. I felt Paul's hand rest lightly on my thigh as the orchestra began warming up. As the music began, Paul's fingers slid through the slit in my dress. My leg instinctively opened to the side welcoming him.

I reached around for my shawl which was slung over the back of my chair. Paul quickly withdrew his hand. I could see the concerned look on his face. I placed the shawl over my lap, settled back in my chair and spread my leg against his. He didn't move. I took his hand and returned it to my thigh underneath my shawl. He turned toward me and smiled.

As I turned to watch the orchestra, I felt Paul's hand sliding slowly up underneath my dress. I closed my eyes to enjoy the music and savour the sensation of his hand caressing my inner thigh. The last piece started quietly with a flute and snare drum playing a familiar seductive rhythm -- Ravel's Bolero.

Paul's hand moved higher up my thigh close to my crotch where I felt his fingers, some amongst my pubic hairs, squeeze me tightly. His forefinger began stroking my outer lips to the slow beat of the music. My body shuddered. I placed my left hand on his thigh and squeezed. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Steve glancing over at me. I turned my head toward him and smiled. He shifted up in his chair. I placed my hand lightly on his thigh. He gripped my upper arm, and squeezed gently. His fingers began slowly running down the inside of my upper arm in time with the music.

I spread my legs wider. Paul. He responded by dragging a finger between my outer lips up to my nub. Each time he pushed it gently to the side holding it down briefly. I breathed in deeply as he began circling it. I was now holding on tightly to Paul and Steve's thighs trying to remain as still in my seat as I could. Feeling my grip tighten, Steve looked over at me. His eyes dropped to my lap where he could see the outline of Paul's hand in my lap underneath my shawl and dress. Paul's fingers squeezed my nib again. I gripped their thighs sharply as I savoured the sweet sensation. Steve smiled and returned his gaze to the stage while he continued to massage the inside of my arm.

As more instruments joined in -- oboe, harp, clarinet - the music became louder and more demanding. Steve began dragging the tips of his fingernails down the inside of my arm. Paul's fingers continued to circle my nib -- pinching it gently more frequently now. I wanted to spread my legs wider but couldn't. They were trapped between Paul and Steve's thighs. The music became more forceful and demanding as violins and cellos joined into the seductive rhythm.

My senses were becoming overwhelmed by the music and caressing hands. As a muffled trumpet joined in, an image Paul had shown me of a woman being fondled by two men in a cinema started to play in my mind. Soon trombones joined in followed by kettle drums. My body began to stiffen as Paul locked onto my nub and began rubbing. I was about to orgasm. There was nothing I could do.

I heard cymbals clashing as my body surrendered. The music reached a crescendo and quickly plummeted in high, squealing notes that seemed to spiral downwards as my body rode each wave. The sound of my ragged breathing and muffled groans were drowned out by the loud orchestra and the immediate applause. Paul and Steve both gave me a tight squeeze with their hands, released their grips and began clapping leaving me in my chair gasping for air wondering whether I'd been seen.

As I opened my eyes, I could see people standing, looking straight ahead and clapping all around us. Steve and Paul had just started to rise to join the standing ovation. Steve turned to me and gave me his hand to help me up. I didn't notice my shawl fall to the floor. Unsteady, I held on to the back of the chair in front of me. Paul looked at me and smiled. I opened my mouth, breathed in deeply and rolled my eyes back signalling the pleasure I had just received.

As the clapping subsided, people began to exit. Still weak in my knees, I bent down slowly to pick up my shawl. I didn't notice one breast spring out from my dress.

Steve quickly bent down and whispered in my ear. "That's a bit too early, don't you think?"

I looked down in the direction of his gaze and froze. He delicately positioned his hand underneath the neckline of my dress where it met my strap and slid his warm, dry hand downwards around my breast tucking it gently back in place. I raised myself up. As we waited for our row to clear, the sensation of Steve's rough, large hand running under my breast replayed again and again in my head. Paul turned to me and placed his hand on my cheek. He bent down and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. He took my hand and led me from our seats back into the lobby where the crowd was slowly exiting onto the street.

As soon as we were in the lobby, I said to Paul "I have go to the washroom. I'll be right back."

I raced to the washroom and went directly to a stall. I quickly closed the door behind me and leaned my head against the door with my eyes closed. My body was still swaying with the music. I could feel their hands still caressing me. I couldn't believe that I had just orgasmed in the hall...with all those people around me. Had anyone noticed?

My breathing was still irregular. I felt a cold, wet sensation between my legs. I reached down with my left hand and pulled up my dress. My panties were sopping wet and some of my juices had started to run down the inside of my thighs. I steadied myself with one hand against the door and lifted one leg to remove my panties. I wiped myself with them and stood not knowing what to do with them.

I remained standing in the stall. My breathing was now more regular. I came out of the stall and walked over to the sinks trying to act as calmly as possible amidst a crowd of women coming and going. I rested my purse at the end of the countertop against the wall and quickly tucked my panties behind my purse.

I looked into the mirror and saw the reflections of other women along with mine. My face was still red from the orgasm. Could others tell, I wondered? I washed my hands, re-arranged my hair and took a deep breath before returning to Paul and Steve. They were standing just outside the door to the women's washroom.

"Everything OK?" Paul asked genuinely concerned.

I discretely passed him my panties.

"Oh! Wow they're..."

"Shhhh!" I said looking at him sternly. "Put them in your pocket" I commanded in a hushed voice.

Steve turned around. "There you are!" he said happily. "We thought we had lost you!"

As people streamed by, Paul asked "What about that martini at The Library Bar?"

"Just what I need after that performance" I replied.

Paul immediately broke out laughing. I suddenly realized the double meaning of what I had just said.

"I'll say" said Steve struggling not to laugh.

I elbowed Steve playfully under the ribs. He could take it, I thought.

We followed the crowd toward the doors leading out onto the street. The sun had set but the night remained hot and humid. There was little traffic and few people on the street as we walked back to the Royal York Hotel. We entered the side door of the building and walked up the circular stairs to the main lobby below the ornate clock.

As we neared the bar, Paul said "You guys go ahead and get a table. I have to go to the washroom."

We were met at the entrance by a waiter who led us to a table at the far side of the room. As we walked past the tables, I could feel Steve's warm hand pressed gently against the small of my back. We sat down. The waiter began to place coasters on our table and asked what we would like to drink. Steve looked at me.

"Still up for a martini?" he asked.

"That would be lovely" I answered. "I like them stirred -- not shaken. They're not watered down that way."

Steve turned to the waiter and ordered three gin martinis.

"Tanqueray OK?" he asked me.

As soon as the waiter left, Steve leaned over, cupped my cheek with his right hand and kissed me on the cheek. The woman at the table next to us smiled. He spoke softly looking directly into my eyes.

"All kidding aside Dana, this night has been lovely. The dinner, the conversation, and the music. You and Paul are a great couple."

"Thanks Steve. We enjoy your company too" I said.

Just as Steve leaned over to give me another kiss, Paul entered the bar. Seeing Steve kissing me on the lips, he stood still. Our eyes met just as our kiss ended. My face clouded concerned about his reaction. He broke out in a broad smile and waved.

As he sat down beside me, I placed my hand on his thigh and whispered in his ear.

"You still OK with this?"

"Yes!" he declared emphatically.

The waiter arrived with a pitcher and began pouring our martinis.

"I've been looking forward to a martini all evening!" I said. "Here's to Ravel!"

I lifted my glass to Steve and then to Paul. We all took a sip and placed our glasses back down on the table.

We talked about the music and upcoming theme nights at the club. We had almost finished our drinks when Steve started thanking us for the great evening. Suddenly, I realized he was preparing to leave us. Paul looked over at me with a questioning look. I leaned forward toward Steve.

"Steve..." I hesitated. "You mentioned, when we first met, that you have ..." I searched for the right word "played with other couples."

Steve looked at me then at Paul. I could see he was not sure what to say.

"Just a few. It's nothing I've sought out. It just...seemed to happen."

I looked over at Paul and continued.

"It's nothing we've done before -- being just with another man...a threesome. We're curious. How does it..." I hesitated trying to think of the right word. "...work?"

I laughed inwardly. What a ridiculous way to ask the question, I thought.

Steve looked at me then at Paul before answering.

"It all depends on the couple." He reflected for a moment. "I think the key is that you just go at a comfortable pace...the woman's pace."

"Was it a good time...for everyone, I mean?" Paul asked.

"Not the entire time. At times, I found it...tense. Both times, I was afraid how the man was going to react."

"And?" Paul asked.

"Well, the one time, I could tell he wasn't comfortable. That just put a damper on the whole situation. I was always afraid how he would react to my advances to his wife. In the other situation, it was as though she had been pressured into it by her husband. We had fun...but she just wasn't...relaxed."

There was a long silence. "Have you talked about it?" he asked looking first at me then Paul.

I looked over at Paul. Paul replied.

"Quite a bit actually. It's always been a fantasy of mine -- to watch Dana with another man - for some reason. I don't know why."

"You're not the only man with that fantasy Paul" I said reassuringly.

Steve turned to face me. "What about you Dana? Are you interested...for your own pleasure?" he asked.

I was caught off guard by such a direct, intimate question. It was a good question though, I thought. I waited a while longer before answering feeling Steve and Paul's eyes on me. I inhaled deeply before answering.

"I've always fantasized about many hands playing with my body. The more we've talked about it, the more comfortable I've become with the idea. But...finding the right person has been difficult."

Then, I added the words "...until now."

I watched Steve's face as he processed what I had just said. He remained quiet.

"Steve" I leaned forward in my chair and lowered my voice. "I'd very much like to try it...with you. And so would Paul."

I quickly corrected myself. "I mean, Paul would like to watch. He's straight as an arrow."

I was becoming flabbergasted. Paul chuckled nervously.

Steve looked over at Paul still with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you both sure?"

I looked over at Paul. We smiled sheepishly at one another, looked back at Steve and both nodded.

"It's something we've talked about...a lot -- especially since the last time we met you. I know that Dana feels very comfortable with you" Paul said.

"Well...OK! I'd really enjoy to" Steve said.

He looked down at his glass. There was enough for one more sip. He raised his glass and finished his drink.

"I'll be right back".

Steve rose to go to the washroom. I looked over at Paul who seemed to be in his own thoughts, looking out into the middle of the bar. I moved over into the chair directly beside him and took his hand.

"We'll take this slow. OK?" I said.

"Like Steve says, you set the pace Dana. If you want to stop at any time, just say."

"You sure I'm not forcing you into this?" Paul asked me.

"Paul, I've been so turned on this past week thinking this may happen...finally. I've been having flashbacks ever since that time with Steve on the dance floor and those Tumblr images you've been showing me. If I don't try it now, I'll never get this fantasy out of my mind."

Paul squeezed my hand and leaned over. We kissed passionately on the lips. The woman next to us, who had watched Steve kiss me twice, did a double take. I watched her lean over and whisper something into the ear of the man beside her. He had an amused look on his face.

Paul gestured to the waiter, got the bill and paid. As Steve returned to the table, Paul and I finished our drinks and stood to meet him.

"Ready to go?" Paul asked nervously patting his thighs. He looked at me then at Steve.

"Let's go" I said.

Paul pulled a chair back to give me more room to get out from the table. Steve stepped to the side and let me past. I could see the couple at the table beside us watching intently wondering what was going on. Paul and Steve walked behind me. As we reached half way across the room, Steve came up beside me and placed his hand on the small of my back -- lower this time with his baby finger pressing lightly just above my crack. My pelvis rocked forward and my shoulders moved back forcing my breasts upwards.

I felt Paul's hand on my waist direct me to the side as people entered the bar and walked by us. Once out of the bar, Paul and Steve both came up along side me. I strutted through the crowd of people in the grand lobby. Inside the elevator, I stood between Paul and Steve feeling the sexual tension rising amongst all three of us. The doors opened to our floor. Paul was the first one out. He took my hand and we walked down the hallway to our room with Steve walking at my side. I reached out for Steve's hand.

Paul had left a bottle of white wine in our room on ice before we left. The ice had all melted but the wine was still cold.

"Would anyone like another drink? We have white or red wine."

"I'm fine" I said.

"Me too" said Steve.

"Well, I'm going to have a glass of red if you two don't mind" Paul said as he poured.

There was a dark, leather sofa and matching chair in our room as well as a solid wood, rectangular coffee table that was placed in front of the sofa. I didn't know where I should sit and remained standing with Steve at my side. There was an awkward silence.

Steve looked at me then at Paul. Steve quickly realized the situation.

"Are you OK if I sit beside Dana on the sofa?" Steve asked Paul.

"Sure!" Paul answered looking nervously over at me.

"OK with you Dana?"

"Yeah, sure. That's fine."

Paul set his glass on a small reading table beside the chair and sat down. I sat on the sofa beside Steve closest to Paul. Steve shifted in his seat so that he was facing both Paul and me. He placed his left arm on the top edge of the sofa above my head and crossed his legs. There was another awkward moment of silence.

"Are you guys still OK with this?" Steve asked trying to assess the tension in the room.

I turned my head to look at Paul. Tilting my head to the right, I shrugged my left shoulder smiling nervously.

Turning back to Steve, I said shyly "Yes!" I quickly turned my head back to Paul.

Paul shifted nervously in his chair and leaned forward with his hands clenched in his lap. He nodded nervously.

"Yes."

I felt Steve's hand touch my right shoulder lightly. One of his fingers looped under the strap of my dress.

"May I?" Steve asked looking at me.

I looked up into his face and nodded. I watched the strap fall off my shoulder and rest loosely on my upper arm. Steve reached down and slid his hand beneath my dress. I felt his warm hand wriggle its way tenderly under my breast. He cupped my breast in his hand and held it as though he were judging its weight. I looked up at him and smiled. I inhaled deeply as he began to circle my nipple with a finger. He pressed my nipple to the side and quickly released. It snapped back upright hardened by his touch.

Unsure as to what I should do, my hands remained clenched in my lap. Finally, I got the nerve to break the silence.

"I don't know what to do" I said looking first at Paul then at Steve.

Steve smiled. "Let's just continue slow...to begin."

I felt Steve's thumb and forefinger gently squeeze my nipple. I laid my head back to savour the sweet pain. I looked over at Paul who was still leaning forward in his chair with his hands clenched in his lap.

"How does it feel?" Paul asked smiling as Steve tugged again on my nipple.

"It feels...very nice" I replied after I caught my breath.

Steve leaned toward me. I looked up into his eyes.

"May I kiss you?" he asked.

I answered immediately. "Yes!"

Steve bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips. He pulled back to judge my reaction. I wanted more. I moved my head forward and opened my mouth as our lips met. My tongue darted out searching for his. They swept over each other as we kissed passionately. Eventually, I had to release to breathe.

I quickly turned my head back to Paul. "Are you enjoying this?" I asked between two deep breaths.

Paul fidgeted in his chair. "Absolutely!" he declared with a broad smile.

I turned back to face Steve. I lifted my head up to his and we kissed again. I felt his thick fingers moving through my hair toward the back of my head as we continued kissing. His tongue began licking my lips. I reached out with mine. Our tongues met and danced around one another as we held our mouths wide open. No longer thinking of Paul, I shifted my body to face Steve. I felt his hand pressing my face against his as our kisses became more passionate. Our breathing was becoming heavy and loud.

Steve removed his hand from the back of my head and drew back. I gasped for air as he reached over and slid the other strap from my shoulder. His other hand was resting on my thigh and began to slide up higher. My legs spread instinctively. I slumped down in the sofa inviting him to take me.

He tugged my dress down fully exposing my breasts. My aureoles were narrow and swollen. My dark nipples had become totally erect like erasers on the end of a pencil. He squeezed a nipple gently between his thumb and index finger -- then pulled slowly outward as he watched my reaction. He repeated this several times always letting go as soon as I started to groan. He then cupped and squeezed each breast and looked over at Paul.