Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been dreaming of these since we last met!" he remarked.

Steve gently squeezed one breast as he tugged on the nipple of the other.

"You're one lucky man to have a woman like this Paul" Steve declared as he watched his own hands playing with me.

Paul nodded and smiled but remained silent. He shifted nervously in his chair. I noticed a dark stain growing at the end of the bulge in his pants.

Steve turned me around on the sofa with my back against his chest facing Paul. I closed my eyes as Steve gripped each breast and began to slowly move them around in circles in opposite directions. Every so often, I would feel him tweak a nipple causing me to gasp. I opened my eyes to look down and watch his hands. I looked over at Paul who was intently watching us. Paul's mouth remained wide open as he watched. I closed my eyes again and breathed in deeply forcing my breasts against the pressure of Steve's hands.

Steve removed his hands from my breasts and placed them on my shoulders. He adjusted my position on the sofa so that I was facing directly forward then dropped his head down to my breasts where he locked his mouth on my nipple. I threw my head back as he continued to fondle my other breast.

"Oh my! This is so nice Steve!" I exclaimed while looking straight through Paul.

Steve stood up, kicked off his shoes hurriedly and started to undress. Eager for him, I immediately lifted myself up off the sofa just enough to remove my dress. I sat there awkwardly holding it in one hand not knowing what to do with it. Paul reached over and took it. I bent down and unbuckled my shoes then leaned back into the sofa, naked, with my legs spread wondering what Steve would do to me next.

Steve placed his jacket on the desk chair and began to unbutton his shirt as he faced me. I looked up at his broad, hairy chest. I sat upright and reached out to help him undo his belt and pants. I was fumbling in my excitement. It seemed to take ages but I finally managed to pull down his zipper. His pants fell to the floor revealing a gigantic bulge in his white underwear. The cloth at the tip of his shaft had become translucent and was oozing with his pre-cum.

The size of the outline in his underwear shocked me. I quickly looked over at Paul who was sipping on his glass of wine. Steve saw the look on my face.

"We'll take it slow, Dana. I promise."

"My goodness! You're huge!" I declared in shock.

I reached out and traced the outline of his cock. I had never seen such a thick cock. I startled when it twitched. More pre-cum seeped out of his crown saturating his white underwear. He stepped out of his pant legs and removed his socks. My eyes remain fixed on his cock -- in wonder - as it continued to grow inside his underwear.

"I've never seen such a thick cock" I remarked as though I was talking to myself.

Steve placed his left knee on the sofa beside me and wrapped his right arm around my waist. He gripped tightly and lifted me back into the corner of the sofa closer to Paul. I reached out for Paul's hand. Paul leaned forward in his chair and held onto my hand as he watched Steve go onto his knees. Steve's hands slid up my inner thighs to my crotch. Seeing his face slowly coming forward down between my legs, I spread my legs as widely as I could. My body jolted forward as his tongue slid up the side of my outer lip.

"Just relax Dana" Steve said quietly.

I wiggled my body deeper into the sofa and pressed my pelvis forward making it easier for Steve to suck me. I looked over at Paul and smiled.

"Do you like this?" I asked Paul.

"Yes! It's lovely to watch your..." Paul said nodding.

I jolted upright and threw my head back as Steve resumed licking me.

"...reaction" Paul said finishing his sentence.

Steve continued to lick my lips softly. "Oh, my goodness!" I said ecstatically. "That's so nice!"

Each lick of his tongue on my outer lip was like an electric shock up my body. I gasped as I arched my back and closed my eyes to savour the wonderful sensations coursing through my body. I felt Paul squeeze my hand tightly. I gripped his hand harder. My head began to sway from side to side as Steve's tongue circled lightly around my clit. Every so often, his lips would latch on and squeeze.

My breathing was ragged - out of control. I was gasping for air gripping tightly on to the head of the sofa with one hand and Paul's hand with the other. I began to groan. Steve continued licking my lips lightly -always upwards toward my clit. I wanted his tongue on my inner lips. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tried to pull him closer. I could hear his tongue stirring my juices that had begun to settle in my hole. I struggled to get my hand on the back of his head to push him closer into my crotch hoping that he would realize I wanted his tongue deeper. I began to squeeze my own breast and pull on my nipple with my other hand as his tongue dove deeper inside me.

"This...is so...wonderful Steve" I said between gasps for air.

Suddenly, I felt it. I was going to cum. I looked over at Paul concerned about what was about to happen in front of him...and another man. Our eyes met. My eyes rolled back into my head as my head started to fall back. I began to shake uncontrollably. Steve continued licking me.

"Oh! Steve!... Oh! Oh!...Steve! Please!...I'm...going to...to cum! Oooooooooooooooooh"

A bolt of ecstasy shot through my body. Steve stopped licking me and simply pressed his tongue hard against my clit. I could feel it pulsate into the flesh of his soft tongue as each wave racked my body.

Then, all I could hear was my panting. I felt Steve's chest raising and lowering between my thighs as he breathed. Slowly, my body relaxed back into the sofa. I fell into his rhythm of breathing.

"You OK?" Steve asked looking up at me.

I licked my lower lip and breathed in deeply. "That felt soooo good!"

I quickly glanced over at Paul. He was looking at me with a broad smile.

"Wow Dana! That was something to watch!"

Steve stood up and removed his underwear. His shaft pointed straight ahead toward my face. I reached out and ran a finger underneath its length watching it quiver. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit on his head as I reached the tip. I spread it over his head.

"It's so nice and straight" I said looking back up at him and smiling.

Would it fit inside me I wondered? I glanced over at Paul with a nervous look on my face. Paul tilted his head to the side.

"You've always said that you would like to try a large cock Dana" he reminded me. "Now's your chance."

I moved off the sofa on to my knees facing Steve who was now sitting on the sofa. I took his cock in my hand. It was thick and hard as iron. All I could think of was a steel pipe. I could feel it throbbing in my grip. I reached between his legs with my other hand and cupped his balls. As I moved my head closer to his shaft, his pelvis swung forward. I continued looking at it from different angles marveling at its size. I leaned back to look at its full length. It was a bit shorter than Paul's...but so thick! I looked up at Steve concerned that I had been focusing too much on his cock.

"It's so huge Steve!" I declared. "I'm not sure I can take you."

I smiled sheepishly and looked back down. My finger traced a vein twisting along the length of his shaft. I licked his tip and felt his cock twitch forcefully in my hand. I pulled his crown up to my lips and was about to kiss him when I saw a droplet of pre-cum emerge from his slit. I licked it off. I heard him groan.

I squeezed his balls again and slowly brought his shaft up to my face then wrapped my lips around his glans unsure as to whether I could get him into my mouth. I lowered my face down further. My lips spread tightly around his bulb and quickly slackened as they rolled over the soft ridge ringing his crown. I continued to swallow him slowly wondering how much more of his cock I could manage. I withdrew and licked him again in awe of his size. I knew that he must be fully erect by now. I slowly swallowed him again. As I swallowed him a third time, I was confident I could handle him orally at least.

His body was rigid and his head laid back. I could hear him gasping for breath. He groaned as I swallowed him again. He rested his hand on the back of my head as my head started to bob up and down slowly between his legs. My hand on the upper back of his thighs could feel his body tightening. He shuddered and began to breathe deeply.

As I continued to swallow him, I glanced over at Paul who was leaning forward in his chair with his nearly empty glass of red wine in his hand. His eyes were moving back and forth from Steve to me. I smiled at Paul proud of the effect I was having on Steve and aware of the show I was putting on for Paul. Suddenly, I realized that I had sucked Paul just like this the night before. I recalled how his cock had shook in my hand just before I felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth.

Steve reached over to his suit jacket slung over the back of the desk chair. He fumbled in a pocket and brought out a condom. He tore the packet open and slowly unrolled the protection down his shaft. He reached out for my hand and helped me up. My breast bumped against his cock as I rose. His cheeks were red and he had begun to break out in a sweat. He settled down in the corner of the sofa with his back to Paul and led me up on to his lap. His cock was pointing straight up to the ceiling. I straddled his legs trying to avoid his cock but I hit it with my knee as I passed over. He didn't move. His hands reached around to my buttocks and lifted me up.

"Oh Steve! I'm not so sure..." I pleaded looking into his face.

"I'll wait for you. Just ease yourself down slowly. See how far you can go."

I looked over at Paul who was leaning forward and clenching his hands in his lap. He nodded reassuringly.

I made sure that my knees were firmly planted on the sofa. I slowly rose up on my knees and with one hand holding on to the top of the sofa, I reached behind me for Steve's cock. I saw his eyes close as I pulled it forward to my entrance. As soon as I felt his tip, I lowered myself. I felt my lips expanding around his crown. I stopped and adjusted my knees on the sofa to spread my legs as wide as possible before lowering myself some more. It felt like being placed on a skewer.

"Please don't move Steve!" I pleaded fearful that he would thrust upward.

"I won't. Just take your time Dana...Enjoy it!"

I felt the walls of my vagina gripping his shaft as I lowered myself on to him. I held his shoulders tightly and closed my eyes to focus on the sensation of his cock inside me. I could feel the stubble on his face scratch my breast as I continued to lower myself. Finally, I felt the backs of my thighs touching his lap. I stopped there, with him fully inside, afraid to rest all my weight in his lap. I then began to rise slowly. My breast hit his nose this time.

I lowered myself a second time. Confident now that I could take his size, I began raising and lowering myself a bit faster each time. Paul was now sitting up in his chair with an intense look on his face. His eyes darted back and forth from Steve to me.

"Oh my goodness" I said with a raised voice looking over at Paul. "This is so nice!"

I looked down at Steve with a big smile. "You certainly fill me up!"

Steve remained still -- almost rigid -- looking directly into my eyes. I gripped his shoulders tightly and began riding him more forcefully. I felt his hands squeeze my buttocks tightly. He began to help me raise and lower myself on his shaft.

I glanced again over at Paul. I reached out and grabbed Paul's right hand as I continued to ride Steve. My thighs were beginning to tire. Every so often, I rested in Steve's lap and closed my eyes to savour the sensation of his shaft throbbing against the walls of my vagina. Steve lifted me off his cock and rose from the sofa. I wasn't ready yet for this to end. But before I could say anything, Steve spoke.

"Turn around and kneel on the sofa Dana" he whispered.

He gently guided my body with his hand on my waist. I eagerly mounted the sofa on all fours facing Paul with my hands on the arm rest of the sofa. I felt Steve's warm hand on my buttocks. My pelvis tilted upwards in anticipation. The head of his cock poked my entrance as though it were knocking on a door. He stopped.

"You OK?" Steve asked.

"Yes! Please put it inside me...slowly!" I begged.

Paul leaned forward in his chair and placed his hand on my cheek. His hand brushed strands of my hair behind my ear as I felt Steve enter me. I bit my lower lip and inhaled deeply as Paul smiled and turned his head slightly to kiss me. I tried to concentrate on his kisses. But Steve pushed the air out of me as he slid into me. Paul's tongue darted into my mouth searching for mine. My head began to bob wildly as Steve started a slow rhythm back and forth inside me. Paul leaned back into his chair watching us.

Steve's rhythm remained slow and deliberate. I could feel his cock sliding back and forth inside the walls of my vagina. Thank goodness I'm so wet, I thought. I closed my eyes and imagined what it must look like. I thought of those short video clips Paul and I had watched on Tumblr of a cock entering and withdrawing from a woman's hole, how the shaft glistened from the woman's juices as it withdrew.

I could hear Steve's breathing becoming laboured. His grip on my hips became tighter and his thrusts became more staccato like -- resting briefly when he was embedded as deep as he could be in me. I grabbed Paul by his shirt and pulled him closer to me. We kissed passionately as Steve continued to thrust his cock back and forth inside me.

"This feels...so good...Paul!" I said between breaths.

I felt Paul's hand on my cheek and his fingers running through my hair. He cupped one of my breasts that were swinging wildly underneath me. He latched on to a nipple and tugged gently down as my breast continued to swing in time with Steve's thrusts. Suddenly, I heard a loud growl and felt a throbbing sensation in my hole. Steve's movements were now ragged but he continued to move back and forth inside me. I felt his cock pulsate and a warm sensation grow deep inside me.

Then, I felt it again. My body began to shake. I lowered my head and could feel the waves slowly emerging from the centre of my body. My head slowly rose. For a brief instant, I saw Paul's face. His mouth was open and his eyes widened. I reached out for his hand and began to squeeze it tight. Then my sight went blank. I began to scream. My vagina throbbed around Steve's thick, warm cock as it remained motionless inside me.

"Myyyyyy goooodnnnesss" I shouted. "This...is...sssssssoooo...nice! Oooooooooooohhhhhhh"

Steve and I remained still, panting, trying to catch our breath.

"Don't move Steve!...Please!" I begged as after shocks continued to shoot through my body.

Certain that my orgasm was finished, I pleaded to Steve "OK...please...be slow!"

He started to withdraw slowly from inside me. I tried to look down to watch him but my breasts were still heaving as I tried to catch my breath. Then, I heard a popping sound. I was empty. My body slumped down on the sofa. All I could hear was my breathing. Steve leaned down and pressed his chest against my back. His hands wrapped around me and squeezed my breasts as he hugged me tightly.

"Oh my goodness Steve. That was so nice!"

I began laughing uncontrollably.

"So...so...nnnniiiice!"

Finally, I looked up at Paul. "Thank you so much for letting me do that!"

The room was quiet. We could hear a couple talking in muffled voices as they walked down the hallway past our door.

"Not a minute too soon!" Paul said. "You two would have scared the bejeebers out of them had you been a few seconds later!"

Steve let go of my breasts and got on to his feet. He took my hand and helped me up from the sofa. I bent over and kissed Paul. Steve began to unroll the condom from his shaft. As I turned toward him, he was tying it up. His cock had already begun to slacken and was beginning to droop. I couldn't believe that something so large had been inside me.

I lifted myself up on my toes to kiss him. He bent down and wrapped his arms around me. After a long kiss, he released me.

"Thank you Steve! You were so gentle!"

"The pleasure was all mine!" he said with a shy smile.

Paul went into the bathroom and brought out a couple of towels that he spread out on the sofa. Steve and I sat down beside one another. Paul remained standing in front of us.

"Would you both like a drink?" Paul asked.

"A water would be nice" I said.

"Yes, a water would be great" Steve added.

Paul returned with glasses of water and handed them to us. I took a deep breath and sipped on the water. It was refreshing. I looked over at Paul concerned that I hadn't given him very much attention. So far, the whole evening had been all about me. Paul remained standing looking down at us. He shook his head.

"Wow! That was something else to watch" he said with a big grin. "To be able to watch your reaction Dana and..."

I interrupted. "Paul, why don't you undress and sit beside me? You look a little out of place!" I said with a smirk.

Paul looked down at himself and realized that he was still fully clothed. He began to undress by removing his jacket and shoes then his pants. I noticed a large wet patch at the end of the bulge in his underwear as he stood folding his pants. Steve shifted over on the sofa to create more room.

What a handsome man I thought as I watched Paul undress -- such wide shoulders and slim waist...long legs and strong thighs. I watched his hands as he folded his clothes carefully before placing them on the back of the chair where he had been sitting. I began to imagine his touch -- so gentle, sometimes rougher when it was the right time. He was a good judge. He's been so patient tonight, I thought.

"What was it like watching?" I asked Paul.

"It was like an out of body experience. After a while your eyes were glazed over...as though you were in a trance. You looked so wanton."

Paul bent down to remove his socks then took off his shirt. I reached out for the waistband of his underwear and pulled him closer to me. I craved his familiar touch, feel...smell.

"Let me" I said.

I pulled down on the waistband of his underwear. His cock popped out and pointed straight ahead. I shifted over on the sofa, closer to Steve, to allow more room for Paul. He sat down forcing me tighter up against Steve. I turned to face Steve. His cock was limp but still looked so big. I reached over and took his cock in my hand.

"I've always wanted to try a big one like this!" I remarked looking at Steve. "This was a pleasant surprise."

I rested his shaft in my unclenched hand. I began to raise and lower it slowly.

"It's so heavy!" I looked up at him shaking my head in wonder.

Steve just looked at me and smiled. I felt his cock slowly thickening in my loose grip. I looked down and watched wondering whether I dared try again. I looked back at Paul.

"I think you're a little longer than Steve" I said as I slid my other hand slowly from the base of Paul's cock to his tip. It trembled in my hand and stiffened even more.

I continued stroking them - every so often looking up at their faces to see their reactions -- as we talked about experiences we'd had. Steve was looking down at me. I could see his eyes were on my tits. Paul's eyes were closed. I knew that he was trying desperately not to cum. I could feel it in his shaft and thighs. The effect I was having on them made me feel powerful -- proud. I stood up and kneeled in front of them ready to take it to another level. I ran a finger down the length of their shafts and watched them both twitch. Pre-cum oozed out of both shafts.