Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's incredible how hard a man becomes!" I thought aloud while squeezing Paul's cock. I turned to face Steve, squeezed, and watched it swell. I knew Paul's was already fully engorged.

I looked over at Paul and winked before lowering my head onto Steve's cock. Paul's eyes widened. I swallowed Steve slowly and remained at his base briefly feeling it grow inside my mouth. I squeezed Paul's cock with my other hand as I kept Steve's cock in my mouth. I slowly raised my head and made a popping sound as Steve's cock sprung from my mouth. I shifted slightly toward Paul and did the same. Paul was ready to explode but I knew how to control him. Not yet, I thought.

I turned to face Paul. "Paul, you've been a spectator so far. Would you like to fuck me?" I asked with a wry smile on my face.

Paul looked over at Steve who moved to the side to let me up. I let go of their cocks and reached for one of the cushions on the sofa. I stood and turned around to reach for the low wooden coffee table behind me. I pulled it closer, parallel to the sofa and laid the cushion down in the middle. I mounted the table on all fours less than a foot in front of where they remained sitting - my head closest to Steve.

Looking back toward Paul, I asked rhetorically "Wouldn't you like to fuck me?"

Paul rose slowly from the sofa and stood behind me. I felt his familiar hands grip my hips. At the same time, Steve leaned forward and gripped my breast -- the one dangling closest to him - with both hands. His strong, rough hands began kneading it while Paul began to squeeze my cheeks and make circles over the smooth skin on my bottom. My eyes closed and head rose as I prepared for Paul to spank me. I knew he would.

I heard a light smack then a louder one. I waited, then felt a third smack much harder this time! His other hand began making circles on the other side of my bottom. My pelvis arched in anticipation. I felt a light smack then heard a second hard smack followed by a third. That familiar burning sensation started to spread on my cheeks.

"Again! Harder!" I begged arching my bottom high in the air.

I felt another hard smack on the left side followed by another on the opposite side. The burning sensation grew as Paul's naked cock entered me. How much better without a condom, I thought as I felt him continue deeper inside me. He withdrew his shaft slowly, gripped my hips tighter, then started his slow and deliberate rhythmic thrusts that I knew so well.

Steve suddenly looked up at Paul. I saw him nod and let go of my breast. Steve stood and shuffled to the end of the coffee table where he turned and faced me. Paul must have gestured to him I thought. He knows exactly what I want.

Steve bent forward and reached out with his hands. I felt them grip me just above my waist and squeeze then slowly slide back toward him over my ribs. His baby fingers slid over the sides of my breasts pressing them inwards. Looking straight ahead, all I could see was his erect cock -- bobbing just inches from my mouth.

I wanted that cock -- that feeling of having both holes filled. I tried to catch it with my lips and tongue each time Steve leaned forward reaching for my waist. His tip was bouncing within inches of my mouth. It was like bobbing for apples. I was becoming exasperated.

Out of frustration, I finally blurted out, demanding "Steve, give me your cock!"

Steve startled. He took his cock in his hand and steadied it in front of my face. I latched on hungrily as Paul continued fucking me -- faster now. Unable to reach forward as he had before, Steve reached underneath me and gripped my breasts. His fingers started tugging downwards on my nipples milking me.

Paul exploded inside me as Steve's cock began to throb.

"Dana...I'm going to cum!" Steve warned.

With Paul's warm cum shooting inside me, my body started to tremble uncontrollably. I couldn't believe I was going to cum again. My hands clenched the sides of the coffee table as I tried to steady myself. Waves of orgasm wracked my body. As I opened my mouth groaning my pleasure, Steve's cock slid out and shot one strand of warm cum onto my face then another. I closed my eyes just in time to avoid getting any in my eyes. I felt it running down my face and dripping on to my hand on the table. A third shot and a fourth -- weaker now - struck my breasts and thighs. I felt Steve loosen his grip on my breasts and step back. I opened my eyes and saw sperm dangling in long threads from his still stiff cock.

I felt Paul withdraw himself from inside me and rest his upper body lightly on my back. After a few deep breaths, he placed his hands on my upper arms and slowly pulled me up on my knees to face Steve. He pulled my arms back thrusting my breasts forward -- displaying me. Unable to move, I watched Steve's eyes devour me as warm cum continued to stream down my face and breasts. I was being shown off like a prized possession.

Emboldened by Paul's pride in me and seeing the lust in Steve's eyes, I reached out with my hand and wrapped my fingers firmly around the base of Steve's cock. He sat still, looking down, as I squeezed his member pulling my hand toward me. We both watched as his sperm mixed with my juices and rolled onto the back of my hand as my clenched hand slid back up along his shaft toward me.

Paul sat down on the sofa and turned me around to face him. I knew what he wanted. We had talked about it so many times and seen so many Tumblr images. Our eyes locked on to one another as I pushed my breasts forward and began to slowly rub Steve's sperm into my breasts and thighs. In the mirror behind the sofa, I could see thin strands of Paul's cum dangling like cobwebs from my crotch glistening in the light. I licked my lips and then deliberately sucked each finger dry while looking directly into Paul's eyes.

We had both forgotten that Steve was still in the room until we heard him clear his throat. I looked over to find him watching us intently -- wide eyed, mouth open. Paul glanced quickly at Steve whose eyes remained on me. Paul's eyes returned. They both sat quietly watching their cum shine in the lamp light on my skin.

Paul looked up into my eyes.

"Thanks Dana!" he said.

"You guys make me feel so good!" I said as I stepped off the coffee table.

Paul stood up, left the room and came back with a glass of water and a towel. I took the towel and wiped myself as Paul remained standing with the glass of water in his hand. I folded the towel and placed it on the sofa at the end close to where Steve was sitting. As soon as I sat down, Paul handed me the glass of water. I took a sip. Paul plopped down beside me and looked over at Steve.

"What an evening!" Paul declared.

"I certainly enjoyed myself!" Steve said with a smile.

Steve got up from the chair and bent down to give me a kiss. I reached up to meet his face and placed my hand on his cheek holding him close for a longer kiss than he had expected.

"Thanks for a great evening Steve. I really enjoyed myself!"

Steve got dressed and went to the washroom. He came back with a glass of water and sat back down in the chair. We all tried to make small talk but conversation was difficult. Saying good-bye was awkward.

Suddenly, Steve said "Well, I must go. I hate to run off so quickly but the last train's at 1:30."

Paul stood up to shake hands. I rose and reached up on my toes to kiss Steve. Some of the cum on my body had hardened. I felt it crack as my body stretched.

"Thanks again for a great evening. I really mean it." I gave Steve another quick kiss on the lips.

Paul walked with Steve to the door. They shook hands as he walked out. As soon as the door closed, I went to the washroom.

Looking in the mirror, I saw that my hair was a mess. My nipples had softened and my dark aureoles had widened but my cheeks were still flush with excitement. I was combing my hair when Paul entered. He wrapped his hands around me and grabbed my breasts hugging me tightly.

Looking at me in the mirror, he said "You are one beautiful, sexy woman Dana! Thanks for such a lovely evening!"

I leaned my head back on to his shoulder, close to his neck, and looked up at him. We kissed passionately as he fondled my warm breasts. We broke our embrace and continued looking at each other in the mirror.

"They're all yours, Paul!" I said as he continued to fondle me.

I watched his hands slide down my sides to my hips where he held me tightly and squeezed forcing my back to arch back. I felt his cock pressing against my lower back and pushed back against him. He started to grow.

"Let's get to bed, Paul. It's late" I said.

I left the washroom and crawled into bed. As I waited for Paul, I smelled the scents of my sex mixed with Paul and Steve's after shave as well as their cum. Paul got into bed and moved over close to me. As we laid on our sides facing one another, he placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"Did you enjoy Steve?" he asked.

"Yes, but I like your touch the best" I answered.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly against him. I could feel his cock throbbing against my stomach. He lifted my leg and rested it on top of his hip then reached down. He pulled his cock up to my entrance.

"You were so hot to watch! Did you enjoy yourself?"

I began playing with his cock as he ran his hands through my hair.

"Very much!" I said.

"How many times did you orgasm anyway?"

I thought back aloud. "In the theatre...on the sofa...and on the coffee table...three times, I guess".

"Did you know his cock was that large?" Paul asked surprised.

"Sort of."

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"

"When we were dancing that evening, I could see the very large bulge in his pants. But I never imagined him being that thick!"

"How are you feeling now?"

"Sore!" I chuckled.

"He prepared me so well though...licking me...spreading my legs...letting me lower myself on him. I felt as though I was on a spit. I'm glad we stopped when we did though."

"Did you like to see his cum on me?" I asked.

"Yes! And I loved showing you off to him at the end with all that cum on you."

Paul's cock was rigid now. I began spreading his pre-cum over his crown. He trembled.

"Dana?"

"Yes?"

"You're mine right?"

"Yes, I'm yours."

"May I fuck you again?"

"You can fuck me all night long!"

He gripped my face with both hands and looked deep in my eyes as he slid inside me. I was so wet that I could hear his cock moving through my juices. His body suddenly stiffened and I felt his warm cum shooting inside me again. I felt his warm cum dribbling out of my hole down the inside of my thigh as we fell asleep wrapped securely in each others' arms.