Shared Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the orgasm ever more intensely with each stroke of Jake's tongue. Every touch his tongue on her clit lifted her up even further and made her shake even heavier. Emily felt like she was floating in the air. Each bolt of pleasure, each wave of the orgasm lifting her up even higher. Just when she thought it was over, Jake increased his rhythm again, licking her even faster and sucking even harder on her clit. Another final rush shook Emily's body. This final bolt of orgasm burst out from her pussy and she felt how it took control of her entire body, passing through her legs, all the way to her feet and upwards through her belly, up to her neck, exploding in her head.

After this last wave, Emily´s body was shivering. A tingling sensation was spreading from her warm pussy throughout her body. Jake was still caressing her pussy with his mouth, but now it was more slowly, more gently. Her body was still glowing with the intense sensation of the orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, Emily finally regained her breath. "Wow," she said, "that was intense." Emily was still lying on her back, on the cold kitchen table. She looked down and saw Jake's face between her legs. His mouth was glimmering and soaking wet with her juices.

Jake had a broad grin on his face. "You're lovely," Jake said. "I cannot get enough of your beautiful body. I could spend weeks with my head between your legs."

Emily fell back down on the table again, her long hair spread out on the table. "I wouldn't know what to do without you Jake!" she sighed. "You know me. You know my body. You make feel like no one else," she said. Emily felt exhausted and satisfied at the same time.

Jake felt his hard cock pressing against the side of his trousers, but he knew today wasn't the moment. Today he would take care of Emily as if she were a queen and he was her servant. "Did you like that?" Jake asked.

"I loved it," Emily said almost out of breath.

"I hope this helps you feel more relaxed," Jake said.

"It sure does," Emily replied "I feel so satisfied. I am still glowing with the orgasm you gave me," she added. "This orgasm is so relaxing, that I feel tired and ready to sleep by your side," Emily admitted with a blush.

"Let me get you to bed," Jake responded. "You've worked hard this week. You deserve a good rest."

Chapter 3 - A surprising proposal

"Thank you so much honey, I needed that," said Emily. Their tired bodies were lying side by side in the queen sized bed. The bed had a large window that as looking out on a different part of the city. In the distance they could observe the long trail of lights, formed by the cars running up and down the highway.

"You know it is my pleasure," replied Jake. "You have the softest and sweetest pussy in the world and I feel lucky that I can kiss it when I want." Emily's toes were stroking Jake's leg under the black satin bed sheets. She loved how they would have long conversations in bed, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

"You remember," asked Jake, "that the other day I told you about this sexy dream I had?" Emily remembered how a couple of days ago, Jake had told her about this dream he had. He had dreamed about the two of them having a passionate threesome with another man. Emily turned her head and nodded.

"Well," Jake said with some doubt in his voice, "I cannot stop thinking about this dream. It keeps on popping up in my head."

"Why is that?" Emily asked and she could not conceal the surprised smile on her lips.

"The images in my dream were so exciting, so arousing," replied Jake, "I cannot stop thinking about it."

"What images are you talking about?" Emily asked, while she started to wonder where this conversation was going.

"This picture from my dream keeps turning up in my head," said Jake. "It's the image of this strange man making love to you, while I am observing you both. The expression on your face, while you're being pleasured by him. My lips kissing yours, while this other man is fucking you passionately. It's just such a sexy thought. I cannot stop thinking about it."

Emily was now getting curious about Jake´s intentions. Why was he telling her all this? "Wouldn't you feel jealous to see me with another guy?" she asked.

Jake took a second to think about his response. "Oddly," he said, "I wouldn't be jealous to share with another guy. You know, I would be jealous if you were cheating on me, but the idea of sharing you with another man, while I am there in the same room, it really turns me on."

Emily was now getting a feeling of where this discussion was heading. She raised her eyebrows and said "Let me see if I get this correctly. You don't want me to have an affair with another guy, but you get turned on by the thought of having a threesome with another guy."

"Exactly," Jake said. "What would you think about the idea of having a threesome with another guy?"

Emily's foot stopped stroking Jake's leg. He continued, "I think it would be an exciting adventure that we could experience together. Obviously you would get to pick the other guy."

Emily bit her lip and gazed at the ceiling, as she was considering Jake's proposal. She felt a bit surprised by Jake's offer, but she was not going to reject it straight away. "I don't know," she said. "I guess I never really thought of this as an option." Her eyes turned back to Jake's face. "Let me think about this," said Emily. "Give me a day or two to think about this plan."

Jake observed the intrigued look on Emily's face. He was glad to notice that she was seriously considering his offer. "Okay," he said "take your time and think about it. Think about whether you like the idea and how you would go about it."

Emily agreed to think about the proposal. After changing subject, they continued talking for a while. Because they were tired, it didn't take them long to fall asleep that night.

Chapter 4 - A friend's advice

The next day, Emily was leaving her office for lunch. She had finished the strategy report and delivered it straight to her CEO, who seemed pleased with her work. As high heels were clicking down the corridor, she passed by Vincent's office. She didn't look at him, but she could feel his eyes peeking at her body. Oh, how much did she despise that guy! She had agreed to meet Alicia for lunch. Alicia was her best friend and their friendship went all the way back to college. They would have lunch at this new Mexican restaurant, which was a 5 minute walk away from Emily's office.

On her way to the restaurant, Emily thought back of the discussion she had with Jake last night. She had been surprised by his proposal and she had been thinking about it the entire morning. She had felt amazed when Jake told her that he wouldn't be jealous to see her with another man. She would never cheat on Jake. She was sure that he was the one for her and no other man would ever be able to satisfy and protect her as Jake did. She was certain about that. For this reason, she had long ago put off the thought of ever dating other guys. However, the idea of Jake sharing her with another man was new to her. She had not yet made up her mind on whether she loved the idea as much as Jake did.

As she walked into the restaurant, she spotted Alicia across the room. Alicia was sitting at a table in the far corner of the restaurant. Alicia had short blond hair and her blue eyes peered through her glasses. Alicia had a chubby figure, and although she lacked the exotic sensuality that Emily had, she was by any means attractive. The two friends greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They would see each other at least every week, but this it had been over two weeks since they had last seen each other.

The 18 year old boy who was waiting their table, took advantage of this moment to check out the attractive figures of both women. Although he was young, the waiter was quite tall, but he had a skinny posture. He had a very juvenile face, which caused people to underestimate his age. He had seen both girls and especially liked the looks of Alicia's full figure. As the girls sat down, the waiter arrived and introduced himself as Oscar. The girls greeted him back and ordered beers.

The girls had been chatting for at least 20 minutes when their food arrived. Oscar served the plates and couldn't help staring into Alicia's cleavage as he put her plate on the table. "So how are things with you and Jake?" Alicia asked.

"Fine, everything is going great as usual." Emily made a pause as she was trying to decide, whether she should tell Alicia about Jake's proposal.

"It seems like your doubting about something," said Alicia, who knew her friend and could easily read her facial expression.

Emily knew that she and Alicia had been friends for years and they had shared many intimate details. Alicia knew things about her, which not even Jake knew. So she reckoned she could tell Alicia about her dilemma.

Emily lowered her voice and told Alicia about the proposal and her doubts about it. Emily had not even finished her story, when Alicia bursted out laughing. "My girl!" she exclaimed. "Why would you even doubt this?"

Emily was surprised by Alicia's reaction. Alicia took of her glasses and smiled at Emily while she said "Not only is your husband giving you permission to have sex with other men, he also wants you to have a threesome! What is there to doubt about?"

Emily was starting to question herself why she had even doubted the proposal. "I'm not sure where this could lead us," Emily said.

"Listen," Alicia reacted, "you just got offered a proposal that any girl, including me, would be jealous off. You should go to your husband, and lay down some ground rules." Alicia's tone grew more serious. "You should make some agreements about how you both want this to happen. You should make sure that you know and respect each other's boundaries in this adventure." Alicia put her glasses back on and finished by adding, "And after this serious talk, you should go out there and enjoy the fun."

Emily felt a bit embarrassed in front of Alicia, but she knew that her friend had a point. She was being offered a very exciting adventure, the opportunity to fulfill a sexy fantasy. After the girls had finished their beers, they paid the check. Just when they were about to leave, Alicia whispered, "did you see that waiter, Oscar?" Emily nodded. "He's kind of cute isn't he?" Alicia asked.

"Yeah he's cute, but he's kind of young," Emily confirmed. Alicia had also noticed how the waiter had been staring at both.

While the girls left the restaurant, Alicia picked up the $5 bill that she was going to leave as a tip. She walked up to Oscar and put the bank note in his front pocket while she stared at his eyes. "Thank you very much for your outstanding personal service," Alicia said in a teasing voice, as she touched his cheeks with her left index finger. Oscar couldn't hide the blush that was flooding his face. Alicia smiled and turned away and both girls left the restaurant.

"Typically Alicia," Emily thought. "She's such a flirt and enjoying her single life at the fullest."

Chapter 5 - Returning a favor

Emily had finished work early that afternoon. Tomorrow she would be leaving for Montreal and she reckoned that nobody would object if she went home early. As she arrived home before Jake, she decided to take a shower. She took off her clothes and stepped under the hot shower. She enjoyed the warm water that was massaging her shoulders. She thought about how she would tell Jake about her decision.

While under the shower, Emily shaved her legs and her pussy. She made sure that her pussy was completely hairless, except for a narrow strip of neatly trimmed hair, just above her pussy. She knew that Jake loved to see her pussy freshly shaved. After finishing to shave, Emily turned off the shower. She took a towel and dried her body. As she stepped out of the shower, she heard the front door opening.

Emily was completely nude when she stepped into the bedroom. Jake came into the bedroom and was surprised to see the naked beauty of his wife's body. Even after all those years, Emily's sensual curves would still take his breath away. He stepped towards her and grabbed her face between his hands. He pushed his lips onto hers and started to kiss her. Their tongues became entangled in a hot and wet kiss. Jake's hands grabbed Emily's bottom and pressed her naked body firmly against his. Emily felt the texture of Jake's suit against her body. Emily pulled back her mouth. Jake wanted to protest but she put a finger on his mouth. "Shhh!" Emily whispered with a naughty smile on her face. "I still owe you one from last night."

While they were still standing in the middle of the bedroom, Emily sank to her knees. She unbuckled Jake´s belt and opened his zipper. With a quick movement, she pulled down his trousers revealing a blue boxer short. A bulge was forming underneath, as Jake was becoming excited. Emily slowly pulled Jake's boxers down to his ankles. Jake's cock was now hanging in front of Emily´s face. Emily had always liked Jakes cock. It was medium sized in length, but when fully erect it had a very broad shaft. She loved feeling him inside her.

Emily reached out both hands. With one hand she grabbed Jake's shaft and the other hand reached for his balls. She started to massage Jake's cock, while gently playing with his testicles. She could feel how Jake was becoming harder in her hands. She looked up and saw Jake staring down at her. Jake´s dick was no almost entirely upwards. Emily pulled back his foreskin, to reveal the red and shiny head of Jake´s cock. Jake was now sighing loudly.

Emily moved her head forward and stuck her tongue out. As her tongue made contact with his shaft, Jake groaned. Emily licked the base of the cock and slowly started moving upwards. Jake was enjoying her kisses, as he was breathing heavily. When her tongue reached the head of Jake´s cock, Emily started to move her tongue in circles. As she moved her tongue in circles around the head of the cock, Jake put his hands on Emily's head, pushing her closer towards his manhood.

Emily understood the sign and as she grabbed the shaft while moving her lips around the tip of Jake's penis. Jake's body was vibrating with pleasure as he felt his cock disappearing into his mouth. Emily started by smoothly sucking on the head of his cock. Then she started to mover her head up and down.

With every movement, she took Jake's dick a bit deeper into her mouth. Jake moaned as he felt how Emily was taking his entire cock into her mouth. Emily increased the speed of the movements, moving her head up and down, faster and faster. As she sped up her movements, she sucked harder and harder.

Jake was completely focused on his sensational wife giving him oral pleasure. He threw his head back, as he held on to Emily´s head with both hands. Emily knew that by this point, Jake was completely in her control. His cock was all wet and slippery because of the wet blowjob she was giving him. She felt Jake's breathing rhythm increase and she knew he was about to come.

Abruptly she stopped sucking him. Jake wanted to protest, but Emily squeezed his shaft firmly. Jake almost screamed out with pain, when he felt Emily's crunching grip on his cock. "Don't come yet," Emily said as she let go of his cock. "I want to feel you inside me," she said.

Emily rose to her feet and kissed Jake and on the mouth. Jake wasn't about to lose any time and he grabbed Emily's breasts. He licked her nipples and it didn't take long before they became stiff. Emily enjoyed the feeling of Jake's tongue writing circles on her nipples. She squealed as Jake put his teeth in her hard nipples. She loved this mixed sensation of pain and excitement.

Jake's hand reached down and went straight for her pussy. His fingers found their way between her pussy lips. Jake was happy to notice that Emily's pussy was warm with expectation. He wasn't going to waste any more time on foreplay. He pushed Emily towards the large glass window.

As they reached the window, Emily placed her hands of the window, arched her back and pushed her bottom backwards. She was ready and wanted Jake to take her from behind. She looked backwards over her shoulder as Jack grabbed her buttocks. Emily shook her head and threw her hair over her shoulder as she looked outside. If anyone in the surrounding buildings would be looking at them, they would be offered quite a spectacle.

Jake put his hard cock against Emily's warm pussy lips. Emily was ready to feel him inside her. She loved to make love in front of the window, observing the view of the city and maybe being observed by someone outside. The palms of her hand were locked onto to the cold glass of the window and her feet were standing on the cold ceramic tiles.

Jake slowly slid the head of his penis inside Emily. She sighed as she felt her pussy stretch around Jake's thick cock. Slowly Jake moved his cock deeper inside her. Emily felt his shaft sliding all the way up her vagina. Emily breathed heavily as Jake slowly started making lover to her. Ha made long and slow moves, each time almost pulling out his cock, just before thrusting it back inside her.

Emily moaned as she peered across the street to the buildings in front of their apartment. She was enjoying how Jake gained speed with his movements. She knew he wouldn't last long today, as her blowjob had already brought him to the edge of orgasm. Jake was now increasing his speed rapidly. Emily felt his broad shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. With each thrust she pushed her bottom towards Jake, so she could feel his balls touching her clitoris.

Jake started to breath heavier with each push, he was almost coming. He was now fucking her roughly and balls were smacking her clit. Jake let out a loud "Ohhh!" as he climaxed. Emily felt Jake's cock pulsing inside her pussy, as he sprayed his semen deep inside her. He thrusted his cock in and out of Emily's pussy three more times, each time squirting out more sperm.

When his climax was over, Jake left his cock inside Emily for a while. He leaned forwards and kissed Emily's sweaty back. Although Emily didn't reach her climax, she had enjoyed Jake's passionate sex. Jake pulled out his cock and his cum started dripping out of Emily's pussy onto her legs and onto the floor. Emily rushed to the bathroom to clean herself up, and Jake stepped towards the bed. He let himself fall onto the bed and enjoyed the tingling sensation that was running up and down his body after this amazing orgasm.

The rest of the night passed without a lot of excitement. Both Jake and Emily were tired. Emily prepared her suitcase for her business trip to Montreal and they had dinner. After dinner they talked for a while, before going to bed. As they were exhausted, both fell asleep rapidly.

Chapter 6 - Challenge accepted

The next morning Jake was loading Emily's suitcase into the car. He had agreed to bring her to the airport that morning. Emily fastened her seatbelt, Jake started the car and drove it out of the parking garage. Ever since Emily had met with Alicia the previous day, she was been looking for a good moment to talk with Jake. The drive to the airport was going to take them at least 40 minutes, so she decided to bring up the topic.

"I have been thinking about your proposal," Emily said.

Jake immediately knew what Alicia was referring to. He took his eyes of the road for a second, to read Emily's facial expression. As her expression didn't give him a lot of information, Jake turned his eyes back to the road. "So what have you been thinking?" he asked.

"I think, I am accepting your proposal," Emily said. Before Jake could interrupt her, Emily added, "but I have a couple of conditions."