Shared Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was excited about what he just heard. "Tell me, what are conditions," He said.

"I want to lay down some ground rules," Emily said, "before we go into this adventure."

Jake steered the car onto the highway. "Go ahead and tell me about your ground rules," he said.

Emily started to explain the conditions, under which she would feel comfortable with the adventure. Their discussion didn't last very long, because Jake agreed to all of Emily's ground rules. They agreed that, if they were to engage in a threesome, the following ground rules had to be obeyed:

  1. The third wheel of the threesome would be a man. Emily felt uncomfortable with the idea of having another girl in their bedroom.

  2. The other man would preferably be a stranger, because this would reduce the possibility of awkward moments after the adventure.

  3. Both Jake and Emily would have to agree on the person that would join them. Their third wheel needed to be handsome, clean and well-mannered. Both would have to agree on this.

  4. This adventure would be a one-time thing. There was not going to be any follow-up on the adventure.

  5. The other man would be required to wear a condom.

Jake wasn't surprised by Emily's conditions. He had thought of these issues himself and he agreed on each and every one of them. He was starting to feel very excited about this adventure. He was very glad that Emily had accepted his offer. Now he was already thinking about how to make this happen, while respecting these ground rules. They were already arriving at the airport and Jake parked the car close to the entrance. He helped Emily to unload her suitcase. Before they parted, they shared an intense kiss. Jake waited by the car and watched how Emily disappeared behind the airport doors.

Chapter 7 - A productive business trip

It was not a long flight to Montreal. Emily arrived at the airport and took a taxi straight to her hotel. The aim of her trip was a conference on Business Strategies. Emily was staying in the same hotel that was hosting the conference. It was a two-day conference and Emily was supposed to give a presentation at 2pm on the first day. She checked into the hotel just before noon. That would give her enough time to participate in the conference lunch. She left her luggage in her room and went down to join the lunch.

The conference lunch had already started. Over 200 businessmen and -women were sitting at the round tables, which offered space to 6 persons each. Emily went to the buffet and filled her plate. She sat down at one of the few tables that still had a seat available. She greeted the other people at the table and made the obligatory small. Emily had never liked these forced social meetings. She had always felt odd and not at ease at these occasions. Sometimes, Emily considered herself to be a bit socially awkward in these situations.

As Emily was listening to one of her table companions telling an extremely uninteresting story about his quarterly sales figures, she suddenly felt that someone was looking at her. She looked to her right and she looked straight into a pair of dark eyes, which were staring at there from the neighboring table. The eyes belonged to an attractive black man, who was wearing a spotless brown suit. He smiled, as he knew he had been busted for staring at a beautiful woman.

Emily kept her eyes focused on the guy for about two seconds. She noticed that the man was strongly built and relatively tall. The dark chocolate skin of his shaved head was shimmering under the artificial illumination of the hotel restaurant. As their eyes locked onto each other, for a second Emily felt a strange sensation in her stomach.

Emily saw the man smiling at her and she returned a polite smile to the elegant stranger. She turned her face back to her table. She was surprised that this man's look had provoked such a strong sensation. She hadn't felt that itch in her belly for a long time. She didn't think much of it and returned to the dull monologue that her table companion still hadn't finished.

That afternoon, Emily´s presentation went very well. It wasn't the first time she was giving this presentation. She had done this exact same presentation a couple of times before. Her presentation was met with the unavoidable applause, as Emily walked down the stage and took her seat in the crowd.

The rest of the conference went down without much excitement. Emily made some notes of during the different presentations, but she was happy when the last presentation was finally over. She went up to her room and sat behind her laptop. She worked for about two hours, answering emails and trying to solve some problems that had occurred at the office in her absence.

When Emily had finished working it was already 8pm. She wasn't hungry, but she felt she could use a drink. She went down to the lobby and she quickly found the hotel bar. The entire hotel had a modern design and the bar hadn't escaped from the modern decoration. The bar's purple illumination was shining upon the black square tables.

Emily sat down at one of the low box shaped seats at a table near the bar and she asked the bartender for a Cosmopolitan. As she was waiting for her drink, she grabbed her phone. She sent a couple of WhatsApp messages to Jake, to give him a report of her day. His response was lovely as always. She smiled as she received his messages.

The waiter arrived with her drink. Emily was happy to notice that her Cosmopolitan was well prepared and the glass was sizeable. She took three sips and closed her eyes for a second, to fully savor the taste of her cocktail. She could already feel how this drink was relaxing her body after a long and stressful day. She was just about to take another sip, as she heard a voice behind her.

"Would you mind if I join you?"

Emily look around to see a familiar face. Behind her, she saw the same guy that had been staring at her during lunch. Emily was too surprised to come up with an objection, so the guy walked around the table and sat in front of her.

The man introduced himself as Remy. Although Emily considered Remy quite attractive, she was afraid that he would bore her with just another dull story about his job.

"These conferences can be quite monotonous, right?" Remy asked as he gave Emily his business card. As he didn't receive any response, Remy continued. "Sometimes I wish I could just walk out and do something more significant, or more entertaining." Remy showed his broad smile, hoping that Emily would show some response.

Emily took a couple of seconds before she answered "Yeah, you´re right," she admitted.

"These conferences can be so boring, they could kill me." Remy smiled at Emily's response. "They should give a health warning at these conferences," Remy said. "This conference might be bore you to a potential death," he said making quotation marks in the air with his fingers.

Emily laughed politely and they continued talking.

Without Emily making any question, Remy told his life's story. He had been working in a well-paying, but unrewarding corporate job. He had grown tired of his job and quit to travel the world for a year. After that, he had returned without any motivation to go back into a corporate career. Instead he had established his own NGO, which supported environmental protection projects in South East Asia. Emily grew interested in Remy's story. His biography was very much different from the average corporate loser she would usually meet at this kind of conference.

Remy insisted on inviting her to another cocktail, and they kept on chatting. Emily was now leaning forward, supporting her head with her right hand. She used her other hand to accommodate her dark hair behind her ear. Remy had noticed how Emily's posture had changed from insecure, to relaxed and joyful. Remy felt that they had talked enough about him and wanted to know more about this sensual Latin woman in front of him.

"Tell me," Remy started his question and he knew that this question would take the conversation from casual, towards a more daring tone, "why is a beautiful and sexy woman as yourself, drinking a cocktail all by herself?"

Emily noticed the flattery and she sent Remy an uncomfortable smile. Emily, not knowing how to answer this question, lifted her glass and took the last sip of her second cocktail. As Emily lifted up her hand and to pour down the cocktail, the silver wedding ring on her land shimmered in the purple lighting.

Remy noticed the wedding ring and felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just noticed your wedding ring. I didn't want to embarrass you or freak you out," he said uncomfortably.

Emily noticed the awkwardness of the situation, but she wasn't going to end this conversation with Remy. After having accepted Jake's proposal earlier this day, Emily had felt a new vibe. She felt the same availability, the same disposition, the same sense of adventure that she had when she was still single.

Emily felt a bit strange and ambiguous. She didn't want to cheat on Jake, but she felt that this guy was provoking something inside her. Emily knew she would never cheat on Jake, but ever since he had brought up the possibility of a threesome, she had been looking differently to the outside world. She hated that Jake wasn't there with her in Montreal, to see this handsome guy that was talking to her. She was convinced this guy would meet with Jake's expectations.

As she noticed Remy's concerned tone, she assured him, "Don´t worry, I am married, but my husband would not mind us having this conversation." Emily smiled.

Remy frowned. He didn't know how to interpret Emily's remark.

Emily noticed that Remy was puzzled. She decided to make a daring move and explain Remy her arrangement with Jake. Remy didn't seem very excited about the idea at first. He asked Emily some questions about their arrangement. Her answers told Remy that this woman and her husband were serious about this. He considered the idea, but he didn't feel ready to make a decision yet.

They agreed to exchange phone numbers and stay in contact. After exchanging numbers, Remy and Emily ordered one last drink. They talked a bit about their program for the next day. After finished their drinks, they wished each other a good night. Remy gave Emily a polite kiss on her cheek as they left the bar.

Emily went straight up to her room and changed into her pajamas. She knew she had to get up early the next morning, but she wasn't feeling sleepy yet. Emily lay down on the hotel bed. She thought about Jake and how they had made love the day before. As she thought of Jake's body, Emily's hand reached down her belly.

She stuck her hand in her panties. An orgasm should help her to fall asleep tonight, she thought. With her fingers started stroking her pussy. Emily's index finger went straight for her clit. She closed her eyes and imagined Jake's head between her legs, as she started rubbing her little love button. She continued to stimulate herself for a while and she thought of her husband giving her oral sex.

After a couple of seconds, Emily brought her finger to her mouth and used her tongue to wet her finger. As she brought her finger down again and switched her imagination back on. She thought again of the head in between her legs, and a tongue pleasuring her. Much to Emily's surprise, this time her imagination produced the image of a different head. It was not Jake's head, but the dark bald head of Remy. Emily´s heart skipped beat as she realized what she was fantasizing about, but she didn't stop. Her breathing increased as she imagined how Remy would please her body.

Emily's orgasm was short but intense. She arched her back upwards as she felt her body shaking with enjoyment. After the last rush of pleasure, Emily pulled the bed sheets over her shoulders and found a comfortable position to fall asleep. The orgasm had made her feel tired and she was ready to sleep. As Emily fell asleep, she felt a bit naughty and adventurous for having fantasized about this stranger. She decided that later she would tell Jake about her experience.

The next day Emily got up early. After having a quick breakfast, she attended to the program of the conference. Emily was looking around the conference room, in order to locate Remy. However, she didn't see him at the start of the conference and he wouldn't show up later. Emily felt a bit disappointed about Remy's absence. Emily didn't stay for the closing reception of the conference, because she had to go to the airport again.

Chapter 8 - An unexpected phone call

The next day, Emily was back at the office. She had to catch up on the work that was left unattended while she was at the conference, so she was very busy that day. Last night she had arrived home and she had told Jake about her encounter with Remy.

Jake had reacted positively. He had told her that he would be open to meet Remy, to see if he was comfortable with sharing Emily with this stranger. After not seeing Remy again at the conference, Emily was unsure whether he would ever call her again. Emily looked at the clock and noticed it was time for lunch. She had agreed to meet up with Alicia at the same Mexican restaurant again.

When Emily arrived at the restaurant, Alicia was sitting at the very same table as last time. After exchanging a hug, they sat down at the table. "You know why I picked this table again?" said Alicia, while she peeked over Emily's shoulder.

Emily looked around and behind her Oscar, the young waiter, was arriving at their table. As Oscar took their orders, Emily couldn't help noticing the flirting look on Alicia's face. When the waiter had left their table, Emily turned towards Alicia and said, "Oh, you're such a flirt! Can't you leave that poor boy alone? You already blew his head last time we were here."

Alicia smiled. "He's so cute!" Alicia said, "I would really like to put my teeth in his soft young skin."

Both Emily and Alicia laughed. Emily knew that Alicia was a confident girl, who knew what she wanted and how to get it.

During lunch, Emily told Alicia about her experience in Montreal. She asked Alicia whether she should call Remy, or wait for him to call her.

"That's easy," Alicia said. "You should wait until the guy contacts you. I think the three day rule does also apply in this situation. If he doesn't call you within three days, then forget about the guy."

Emily agreed with Alicia and they changed the subject. During the entire lunch, Alicia had been exchanging looks with their waiter. Alicia was openly flirting with the boy. Oscar was clearly into Alicia, but he was sort of uncomfortable with her advances at his workplace.

After finishing lunch, Alicia insisted on inviting Emily and she paid the check with her credit card. She left a generous tip for the waiter and both girls stood up and left the restaurant. Just before reaching the door, Alicia said, "I have to go to the restrooms for a while. Don't wait for me." Emily didn't think anything of it and she kissed Alicia goodbye. As Emily regressed to her office, Alicia turned around and walked to the restrooms.

What Emily didn't know, was that Alicia had arranged a little plan that should get her some instant entertainment. As she had signed the voucher for her credit card bill, Alicia had also scribbled a message on a $1 bank note. When Oscar the waiter was cashing in his tip, he found a $1 bill that said, "Meet me in the ladies room, now!"

Oscar felt blood rushing to his face. He looked around, but none his co-workers had seen him. He walked around the counter, and into the hallway where the restrooms were located.

Alicia arrived at the restroom before Oscar. She left the door unlocked. She checked herself in the bathroom mirror. By opening two more buttons of the bright pink blouse that she was wearing, Alicia revealed her cleavage all the way down to her white lace bra. She arranged her short blond hair. Then she reached for her lipstick and retouched her lips with an intense red color. Just when she was putting away her lipstick, she heard a soft knock on the door. She knew who was knocking and responded in a soft voice, "Come in."

Oscar stepped inside the restroom, uncertain what he was going to say. It turned out he didn't need to worry about words. Alicia closed the door behind and locked it. Without saying anything, she grabbed his neck and kissed Oscar full on his lips. Although Oscar was rather skinny, his slender body was hard and muscled. Oscar felt attracted by Alicia's chubby and voluptuous figure. Oscar put his hands on her wide hips, feeling the warm flesh under the pink blouse. Alicia knew what she wanted and she wanted it now.

Both tongues were entangled in a rough kiss. Alicia unbuttoned her blouse. Her big breast and her soft belly were now revealed. She grabbed Oscar's hands and planted them on her boobs. Oscar took full advantage of the situation and started massaging the soft warm breasts. In the meanwhile Alicia had put her hand in between the boy's legs. She started rubbing Oscar' cock over his trousers. Oscar felt how Alicia's nipples were becoming hard under her bra.

Oscar knew that he couldn't stay away for very long, as his boss would start missing him. He put his left hand on Alicia's leg and grabbed her white skirt. Oscar rolled the skirt up, revealing Alicia's white panties. He put his hand on the panties and started caressing. He was glad to notice that Alicia's pussy was very warm and he could feel that she was already wet. Alicia interrupted Oscar, to take of her panties, revealing her neatly shaved pussy. "Take off your pants," she said. Oscar rolled down his pants and his boxer shorts. His dick was already standing straight up, ready for business.

Alicia turned around and pulled her skirt up a bit further. Oscar was now looking at Alicia large plump bottom. "Give it to me!" Alicia ordered while she was bending forward over the bathroom sink.

Oscar approached Alicia from behind. With one hand he grabbed Alicia's soft ass and with the other he directed his cock towards her pussy. Oscar rubbed his cock against Alicia's pussy lips, to lubricate it. Alicia shivered as she felt the big shaft rubbing her pussy. She was ready to receive this cute boy's cock in her pussy.

Oscar placed the head of his cock carefully at the opening of Alicia's pussy. Slowly he pushed in his large cock, all the way up to his balls. Alicia felt the long shaft sliding all the way inside her and she loved it. She could feel how the walls of her pussy were stretching open as he slid in his cock. When Oscar was all the way in, she felt his balls tickling her clit. Oscar slowly started fucking Alicia's pussy. Alicia noticing that the slow movement wasn't doing it for her, order Oscar to move faster.

The young boy started thrusting his cock in and out of Alicia's pussy. "Faster, faster," she whispered, clearly enjoying waiter's hard dick inside her. Oscar increased the tempo and Alicia felt his balls hitting her clit at every stroke. She was really enjoying this and she knew it wouldn't take her long to orgasm. She always reached her climax quickly. She felt the heat inside her building up. "Faster, faster!" Alicia moaned. And Oscar fucked her even harder and faster, his cock sliding in and out of her faster and his balls slamming into her clit even harder.

The orgasm took Alicia by surprise. Her pussy contracted around the waiter's cock. A first wave of orgasm caused her to shake on her knees. She felt the boy's hands on her buttocks as the orgasm kept rolling over her body. Oscar was still fucking her and Alicia pushed her bottom firmly backwards, so she could feel each and every stroke of Oscar's cock inside her pussy. When Alicia's orgasm had finished, the boy still hadn't climaxed.