Shared Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to Remy, Jake was already taking of his shirt. When both guys were shirtless, Emily told them both to strip down naked. She stood back watching both men taking of their shoes, their pants and their boxers. She loved how she the power to control two strong men and order them to do whatever she wanted. Both men were now standing completely naked by the edge of the bed. Emily was surprised to see that Jake's manhood was already completely erect. She was also very excited to see that Remy was very well endowed. His cock was quite a lot bigger than Jake's normal sized version.

Emily approached the men and sank to her knees. She reached out both hands and grabbed the two dick that were in front of here. She felt two pairs of eyes looking down on her, as she started to squeeze and stroke both cocks. She moved her head towards Remy's cock and she took the head in her mouth, while she was still jerking Jake.

She started to move her tongue around Remy's dick and she felt how his shaft was growing hard inside her mouth. When Remy's cock was completely stiff, Emily switched her head towards Jake and started sucking her husband. She switched a couple of times, sucking on one cock, while stroking the other. Both men were looking down at the sexy lady taking turns at pleasuring them orally. Jake was getting very aroused by seeing his wife pleasing two men.

Emily noticed that Jake was already very close to an orgasm, but she didn't want him to come yet. She let go of both men and stood up and stepped towards the bed. She threw herself on the bed and lying on her back, she invited Jake and Remy to join her. Both men climbed onto to the bed. Remy laid down next to her and started kissing Emily, while he touched her breasts. Emily closed her eyes and enjoyed Remy's warm lips and his agile tongue. He was definitely a good kisser.

Emily felt how Jake was taking position in between his legs. His hands reached for her panties and pulled them down slowly. She lifted up her feet, to help Jake taking of her panties. Emily was now completely naked, just like the two men that were ready to make love to her.

Jake placed his head between Emily's legs and started to put his tongue to work. He started by slowly licking Emily's pussy lips. Emily felt very horny at this point. She had been getting wilder and wilder as the two guys had been seducing and caressing her. Her left hand was touching Remy's hard abs and slowly reaching down for his cock. When she touched his shaft, she could not believe it was really that big. She was looking forward to feeling him inside her.

In the meantime, Jake had started to lick her pussy with his skilled tongue. She loved how Jake could pleasure her orally. Nobody had ever touched her like Jake. Emily started breathing heavily when she felt how Jake had moved the tip of his tongue to her clit. Jake started to swirl his tongue, making little circles around Emily's clit. With every stroke of Jake's tongue, Emily felt her body getting even warmer and even more excited.

While Emily was enjoying Jake's oral skills, Remy got onto his knees and placed himself next to Emily's head. Emily knew what Remy was asking for. She turned her head towards him. With her left hand, she grabbed Remy's cock and directed it to her mouth. As she did so, her other hand had grabbed Jake's head, pushing it deeper in between her legs. From in between her legs, Jake looked up to see his wife's body, moving rhythmically as she was giving Remy a blowjob. Jake was enjoying the view and increased the rhythm of his tongue.

When Emily felt Jake increasing the speed of his whirling tongue, she knew she was about to climax. She had been very aroused by the two beautiful men that were making love to her. She felt her legs starting shiver, as she started to orgasm. Her entire body was shaking when she felt the warm sensation of the bursts of orgasm that were rolling through her body. She was moaning and making noises from her throat. She couldn't scream of pleasure, because she had Remy's big cock in her mouth. When the orgasm was over, Emily didn't feel tired. Actually she was still feeling very turned on and she was ready for the next step.

Emily stopped sucking Remy and told him "I want to feel you inside me." She told Jake to lay down on his back. Emily positioned herself on her hands and knees, in between Jake's legs and facing his stomach lying down before her. She ordered Remy behind her and she was positioning herself to receive him.

Remy quickly put on a condom and moved in behind Emily. She felt how Remy had placed his cock at her pussy lips. Slowly he started pushing his large shaft inside her. Emily sighed loudly, when she felt how the head of Remy's cock was spreading her pussy to the limit. This sensation was combining both pain and pleasure. As Remy pushed his cock deeper inside her, Emily felt the walls of her pussy where stretching wide open. She felt Remy all the way inside her. Every inch of her pussy and every inch of her body was electrified with excitement, feeling this huge dick inside her.

Slowly Remy started to pump his cock in and out of Emily's pussy. After the initial excitement, Emily had regained her strength. As she was intensely enjoying the sensation of Remy's cock sliding in and out of her, she lowered her head towards Jake and took his cock inside her mouth. Jake had the best view ever. He saw his wife profoundly enjoying Remy's lovemaking, her eyebrows frowned with pleasure and her mouth sliding up and down his cock.

Jake was losing control of himself and Emily noticed he was close to coming. She took his mouth of his cock and started jerking him with her right hand. Jake was watching his wife bouncing on Remy's dick and moaning at each stroke of this stranger's large shaft and he lost it. He felt an intense orgasm shaking through his body. He threw his head backwards and felt the orgasm raging through his body. Emily kept on stroking his cock as she saw Jake's sperm squirting out of it. She kept jerking until all of Jake's cum had spilled out onto his belly.

Jake lay down for a second and then got of the bed to go to the bathroom to clean his belly. Remy and Emily kept on making love in the meanwhile. Remy's movements were becoming rougher and Emily was still balancing on the edge of pleasure and pain. Emily usually wouldn't orgasm from penetration, but today she felt this big man making such savage love to her, that she was feeling the tension increasing in her body. Remy was enjoying the sight of this beautiful exotic woman, making love to him with all her energy.

Jake returned and Emily decided to change positions. She felt a relief when Jake's cock left her body. She had a second to get herself together. Jake lay down on his back and opened his legs. Emily sat in between Jake's legs, with her back towards him. She eased down, positioning her back on Jake's belly. Emily opened her legs and told Remy to come inside her. Remy sat on his knees between Emily's knees and used his hands to direct his dick towards Emily´s pussy.

Once again, Emily felt her breath stopped as the big shaft spread her pussy. She felt the long cock filling her deep inside and stretching the walls of her pussy. She screamed from pleasure as Remy started pumping her again. She was now laying on top of Jake and he threw her arms around her. With one hand Jake started massaging Emily's breast, while his other hand held her belly. He felt how Remy's movements were making Emily's body bounce around. Jake moved his hand down Emily's belly, towards her pussy. Jake stopped his hand, when his middle finger had just reached Emily's clitoris.

Emily was feeling Remy's cock sliding in and out of her pussy, tensing and releasing her inside muscles. His rough movements made Remy's abdomen slam into Emily's body. Emily felt again that she was building up a sexual tension in her body. When she felt Jake's hand sliding down her belly she was feeling the heat building up even more. When Jake started to rub her clit with his finger, Emily just surrendered herself to both men. Remy grabbed her legs, to fuck her even harder and deeper and Jake's finger was moving full speed around her clit.

Emily's body almost jumped up from the bed as the orgasm took hold of her body. An electric shock bursted out of her pelvis and electrified her entire body. She felt her limbs shocking and she screamed with pleasure. Her pussy was contracting around Remy's cock, which was still pumping her. Jake's finger were rubbing her pussy even more intensely. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over Emily's body. She almost blacked out as she felt that the thrill that both men were giving her, was almost getting too much. Jake held onto her tightly as Emily's body was convulsing with pleasure.

As the orgasm was slowly fading away, Emily noticed that Remy was almost coming inside her. She noticed the sweat pearls shining on his bald head, as he was pounding her harder and harder. A frown appeared on Remy's face, when he felt his cock bursting. He threw his head backwards and kept on thrusting his dick inside Emily's pussy. He felt the orgasm rushing through his body and with every movement Remy squirted more of his semen into Emily's pussy. Emily was moving along to Remy's thrusting moves, noticing the pleasure it caused him.

Jake had observed both orgasms and felt thrilled. He had seen Remy almost fainting with pleasure and he had seen how Emily enjoyed pleasuring this stranger and receiving his full load of cum. Remy pulled out his cock and took of the condom, which was filled with his cum. He went to the bathroom to get rid of the condom. When he came back, the three adults briefly lay down on the bed, both men kissing and caressing Emily.

After a while they decided to go back to the living room. Jake and Emily put on a bathrobe, while Remy put his cloths back on, leaving his shirt hanging out of his trousers. They finished their whiskies, making little conversation. Everybody was feeling tired and satisfied. Remy finished his whisky first and felt he was not needed any more. He said goodbye to Jake and Emily, giving the latter a polite kiss on the cheek. He went outside and took a taxi to his hotel.

Jake poured himself and Emily another whisky, which they would drink in bed. Jake sat up in bed, with back against the wall, while Emily sat in between his legs, with her back resting on his chest.

"Did you like our adventure?" Jake asked.

Emily responded laughing. "I loved it," she said. "I've never had an experience that was anything like this," she added.

Emily was still feeling dozed by the two intense orgasms that the men had given her, when she heard Jake say, "Me too."

She looked up at her husband. Jake continued, "I loved to share you with Remy and I loved to see you enjoy his body, but I am happy that we enjoyed this as a couple. It was a shared experience."

Emily agreed. She had enjoyed Remy, but she was even more excited to have shared this experience with the man she most loved. This made the whole experience even more special. Emily turned her head upwards to look into Jake's eyes. "I love you Jake," she whispered.

"I love you too Emily," Jake replied.

They finished their whisky and got ready to sleep. Emily curled up and Jake curled up behind her, taking the role of the big spoon. Emily felt satisfied and felt a new sense of thrill had rooted in her mind. This experience had change the way she looked at her life and her relationship with Jake. She now felt assured that they wouldn't get tired of each other. Together they would keep on exploring their sexuality and their fantasies. As she fell asleep, she knew that this wasn't going to be the last time that she and Jake would engage in such an adventure. They would keep on sharing their passion.

*****

PLEASE COMMENT

Thank you very much for reading my story. Please comment and let me know what you think of it. I would really appreciate your feedback. Let me know if you would like me to write a story on a certain topic. Thanks!