Shared Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia told him to stop. She turned around and lowered herself on her knees. The cock, still wet with her pussy juice was now in front of her face. She put her lips around the head and started sucking on the head for a few seconds. Then she slid the entire cock all the way into her mouth and the boy let out a loud groan as he felt his cock disappearing into the warm mouth. Alicia started to move her mouth up and down Oscar's shaft. The boy was breathing heavily as he was almost coming.

Alicia felt the cock stiffening up further and further in her mouth. Oscar closed his eyes as he felt a strong orgasm numbing his body. A wave of pleasure took hold of his torso. Alicia felt ho the cock started to twitch, as Oscar squirted his semen into her mouth. She kept on sucking on the boy's cock, until he had stopped coming. Alicia got to her feet to spit Oscar's semen into the sink.

Alicia put her panties back on and arranged her skirt and blouse. Oscar put his trousers back on, still trembling from this hot adventure.

"Well done young man," said Alicia with a smile on her face. She gave the waiter one more kiss on his mouth and then they both left the restroom.

As Alicia walked out of the restaurant, she felt amazing. She loved how she could get what she wanted and it made her feel powerful.

As Oscar walked back to the counter, he hadn't noticed that his face was still marked by Alicia's red lipstick. Poor guy, his colleagues would probably make fun of him for weeks.

All of this had happened in about 10 minutes. In the same 10 minutes, Emily was walking back to the office. Just when she left the restaurant, she received a phone call. When she heard the voice at the other end, her breath paused. It was Remy! He asked her how she was doing and they exchanged some short but polite small talk. Emily felt a bit nervous, but she was also glad that the handsome stranger had decided to call her.

"Listen," said Remy "I have been thinking about the proposal you made me the other night."

Emily's heart filled with excitement.

"By pure coincidence," Remy continued "next week Friday, I have to attend to a business meeting with a company that is in the same area as your office." Remy paused to clear his throat and then carried on "I thought, I could take the Saturday off, to get to know you and your husband a little better."

Emily felt excited and scared at the same time. Next week Saturday was really soon. She told Remy that she loved the idea of seeing him again. Maybe they could meet up for a couple of drinks somewhere in the city center. Emily told Remy that she would discuss the idea with Jake and let Remy know. Emily hung up the phone, as she reached the office. The rest of the day couldn't finish fast enough, because Emily was anxious to get home and tell Jake about the phone call.

Chapter 9 - A daring dance

Jake felt excited and anxious at the same time, when Emily told him about the phone call. On the one hand, Jake was looking forward to live out one of his fantasies. On the other hand he was curious about the emotions this adventure would cause him. Would he really be turned on by seeing his wife enjoying another man, or would he feel jealous?

After a short discussion, Jake and Emily decided to meet with Remy in a bar, have a couple of drinks. From there they would see whether there would be any chemistry between the couple and the stranger. The next day, Emily called Remy and told him they would like to meet him next Saturday. They agreed upon the place and time and Emily made sure to inform Remy about the ground rules that she and Jake had agreed upon. Remy accepted and told Emily he was looking forward to meeting her and Jake.

During the entire week there was an erotic buzz in the air. Jake and Emily made love to each other almost every day, as they would do usually. However, this week it felt different. Jake had been more passionate and more intense in his lovemaking. Emily seemed to be more desperate for Jake's loving. Several times, Jake had asked Emily to imagine a having a threesome, while Jake was making love to her. It was obvious that the couple was a bit nervous. They couldn't wait until it would finally be Saturday.

Emily felt relieved when Saturday had finally arrived. Now the moment was so close, somehow she felt less nervous. She was the only person to have met both others, and she was pretty certain that things would work out. She expected that Jake and Remy would probably get along well, so the worst possible outcome would be that they would go out for a drink with a friend. From there, things could either stay the same, or thing could become very interesting. They had agreed to meet Remy at a Cuban Bar where Jake and her loved to go, because of the danceable salsa music.

But first Emily needed to get dressed. Emily was counting on plenty of dancing and it was a pretty warm evening, so she decided to go for something light and fresh. She took out a white dress, with a red and orange flower print and she spread it out on her bed.

First she needed to think about her lingerie. She put on a white G-string, which didn't cover much except for her neatly shaved pussy. The bra she put on was white with a black rose print. She put on the dress and looked in the mirror. She loved how the dress accentuated her curvy figure. It was a small dress, with straps over her shoulders. The cleavage was deep and revealed just a hint of her bra, which made her round breast look even bigger. The dress fitted tightly around her hard belly and her wide hips. As it was a short dress, it reached just two inches below her buttocks. The dress left her breathtaking legs completely exposed.

Emily decided to wear her red leather high heels. The shoes had three straps covering her feet and one strap around the ankle. The heels showed her elegant feet and her toe nails, which were painted in a bright red color. Although the shoes were very pretty, they still would allow her to dance later that night. Emily looked at herself in the mirror and felt pleased. She was confident about her body and she loved the dress she was wearing. She put a silver necklace around her neck and accommodated two round silver earrings.

Emily put on an abundant amount of her expensive perfume. It was going to be hot and sweaty at the bar, so the scent of roses should allow her to smell nice during the night. Emily didn't put on any make-up. Jake preferred to see her natural and she was happy he liked her that way.

As Emily check herself out in the mirror one more time, Jake showed up behind her. He grabbed her from behind and kissed her in her neck. "You look stunning tonight," he said while he kissed her neck.

Jake had dressed up already. He was wearing skinny blue jeans with a striped light blue shirt. The color of the shirt matched his eyes. Emily loved the physical appearance of her tall and strong husband.

They took a taxi to the bar, to avoid having to drive later on that night. They arrived a bit late and as they entered the bar, Remy was already sitting at a table. The bar was dark and had the shape of a long rectangle. The first half of the rectangle housed the bar and about 20 tables. The second half of the bar was completed with a dance floor and all the way at the end a stage, where a small band would play later that night. The walls were filled with black and white photographs of different panoramas of Havana. At this moment, the bar was only half full and a DJ was playing Latin lounge music.

Emily recognized Remy and walked to his table. As Remy stood up, Emily saw that he was wearing a black shirt and his grey jeans. His clothes emphasized his tall figure. Remy smiled as Emily approached. They greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. After greeting Emily, Remy shook hands with Jake. It was a firm but friendly handshake. As the two men greeted each other, Emily was measuring them both with her eyes. She noticed that Remy was a bit taller, but Jake's shoulders were a bit stronger and he looked a bit more muscular.

After exchanging the standard greetings, they sat down. A short silence took hold of the table. Just when the silence was becoming awkward, Emily interrupted. "You have some explaining to do," She told Remy. "You didn't show up for the second day of the conferences" she said while smiling.

Remy laughed and explained how that morning he was called back to the office for an emergency teleconference about a project in Mozambique. Emily's intervention had worked and the conversation started flowing.

A couple of mojito cocktails later, the group of three was having a vivid conversation and they jumped from topic to topic. The DJ was doing a good job, with easy lounge music, which permitted having a nice chat. Emily was happy to notice that both men were getting along pretty well. Jake admired Remy's dedication to his NGO. Remy turned out to be a big sports fan and was firing questions at Jake, curious as he was about the inside gossip of a sports enterprise.

Just when they ordered their fourth drink, the band was getting onto the stage and they would start to play shortly. Remy excused himself and went to the restroom. Jake and Emily where left at the table. As Remy left the table Jake looked at Emily with a grin on his face. "Well, what do you think?" he asked.

"I think he's really cute," She replied.

Jake nodded. "He seems to be a nice guy," Jake said. "He's educated, friendly and he has a good sense of humor."

Emily was stirring the straw around her cocktail. "So now it's my turn to ask, what do you think?"

Jake didn't take a long time to reply. "If we're going to do this, then this guy seems to be just the right guy," said Jake. He took a sip of his drink and asked "So where are is this night going to end?"

Just when Emily was about to answer, Remy returned and he sat down at the table again. Emily nodded at Jake, but Jake wasn't completely sure how to interpret this confirmation.

The band had started to play their usual Salsa music. Emily looked at Jake and he knew what to do. "Would you excuse us for a minute?" Jake asked Remy, as he extended his hand towards Emily, inviting her to dance. Of course Remy didn't object, as he had noticed the awkward moment when he arrived at the table.

Emily loved to dance and she had already grabbed Jake's hand. They walked onto the dance floor, where various couples were already showing their dance moves. Remy observed the couple as they started dancing. It didn't take him long to notice that Jake and Emily were pretty good dancers. They knew their moves and they knew each other as a couple.

As they were dancing, Jake got close to Emily's ear. "So what do you think?" he said. "Where is this night going to end?"

Emily smiled as Jake turned her around twice. "We'll see!" she shouted over the music. "We'll see where it ends!" another turn "Let the night guide you!"

After two songs, the couple returned to the table. At this point it was Emily's turn to excuse herself to go the restroom. As Emily left Remy said, "You guys sure know how to dance."

"Thanks," replied Jake. "We've had some dancing classes and we come to this place a lot."

Another silence was about to become awkward, when Remy interrupted. "So you guys are serious about this, this threesome deal?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jake replied, "I think Emily's really into you. We're up for it. Are you?"

Remy hesitated before he asked, "Are you sure it doesn't bother you to share your beautiful wife with another guy?"

"No," answered Jake, "actually, it was my idea to start this whole adventure." Jake smiled.

Remy looked up at Jake and asked "So, you wouldn't mind if I would ask Emily to dance with me and if would seduce her tonight?"

"Not at all," replied Jake. "Please go ahead and do bring you're A-game when you try to seduce her," he added with a wink.

Remy had received all the confirmation he needed.

When Emily returned to the table, the three adults resume their conversation. The mood between the three was friendly and relaxed. After another two drinks, the band had already left the stage and the DJ was playing some upbeat reggaeton music. Emily looked at the two attractive men at her table and for a moment she felt very lucky. "Do you guys want to dance?" she asked extending her right hand towards Jake and the other towards Remy. The whole bar had already spilled out onto the dance floor, when Emily, Jake and Remy started dancing.

The alcohol was definitely having his effect and Emily was already feeling a bit tipsy. She loved the music and the dancing, but above all, she loved the attention of the two handsome guys. She could feel the four eyes burning on her body. Emily moved herself in between Remy and Jake. She was facing towards Jake and she was moving her hips backwards step-by-step. Two seconds later, Emily was grinding her bottom against Remy and at the same time she was looking Jake into his blue eyes. The guys were moving in on each other, sandwiching Emily in between them. The acid mix of music, alcohol and sweat was now taking possession of the three excited adults.

Emily reached for Jake's neck and pulled his head towards her to kiss him on the mouth. As she did so, she felt that Remy was almost riding her from behind. She kissed Jake's lips as she felt two hands grabbing her hips from behind. Remy had put his hands on her waist and was enjoying this hot dance of three. She pushed her ass backwards and was grinding Remy's crotch. In the meanwhile, Jake's hands had find their way to her belly as they enjoyed their kiss. Their lips detached and Emily started turning around. Now she sensually moved her hips, grind Jake's lap with her sexy ass. Jake put his hands on Emily's bum cheeks and observed as Remy moved up his hands up Emily's belly. Remy grabbed Emily by the side of her chest and moved towards her. Emily closed her eyes, preparing herself for what was about to come.

A lightning bolt went through her body when she felt Remy's lips against hers. His kiss was smooth and very much different from Jake's kisses. Emily opened her mouth and waited for Remy's tongue to move in. Their tongues met and twisted around in a warm and passionate kiss. Emily still had her eyes closed as she was enjoying Remy's soft tongue.

Emily was still dancing very sensually and Jake was still standing behind her, observing this erotic dance. Emily's ass was grinding his legs wildly, reminding him that he was still very much part of this crazy adventure. Her wild and sensual dancing was causing her dress to move up a bit. From where he was standing, Jake could observe the edge of Emily's bum cheeks. Jake loved the tease of Emily's dancing and her dress that was revealing just enough to drive him crazy. More importantly, he loved observing how his wife was enjoying the kiss of this other man. She had a different look in her face and she was grinding him with a different passion.

Just when Jake was hoping that Emily would turn around and kiss him again, the music stopped. The DJ took the microphone and announced last calls. They went back to the table and ordered one final round of mojitos. They picked up where they had left their conversation, but this time it felt different. There was a certain tension in the air, as they were speaking. Something had changed in the mood of the three during that sensual dance. There was a sense of sweat, sex and determination in the air. When they finished their drinks, Jake asked the unavoidable question. "Remy, would you like to come over to our place for another drink?"

Remy accepted, knowing that he was not just invited over for a single drink. Emily knew that too, but she was feeling adventurous after the dance they had just shared. She felt ready for what was about to come.

Chapter 10 - A night to remember

They took a taxi back to the apartment and they kept talking during the entire ride. When they walked into the apartment, Emily went straight for the bathroom. She needed to freshen herself up a bit. Jake told Remy to take a seat on the couch and he grabbed a bottle of very fine scotch out of the cabinet. He poured three glasses of whisky and put them on the table, in front of Remy. Emily didn't take long to come back. When she walked back, Jake was just putting on some music. He put on the radio and a type of sensual electronic music filled the room. Emily recognized it as their disc of erotic lounge music.

The three of them were sitting on the same couch, Emily sitting in between both men. For a short while, they savored their whisky and talked about their night so far. Emily still felt the strong electricity between the three of them, the same sparks she had felt during their threesome dance in the club. As the radio started playing a new song, Emily put down her glass and got to her feet. "Let's dance" she said in a seductive voice. Both men jumped to their feet and accompanied Emily to the middle of the room.

Emily felt powerful. She was controlling two very attractive gentleman and they were both following her lead. "You're both very handsome and sexy men," she said as she started moving her hips.

The two men moved in for the dance. Emily was dancing in the middle, facing Jake and using her arm to pull Remy closer to her back. She gave Jake a short kiss and looked him in his blue eyes. Then she looked over her shoulder. She wanted to make the stranger feel more comfortable. Besides, she was also curious to see what Remy was made of. She knew that Jake could give her pleasure in many ways, but she wanted to know how good this new guy was going to be tonight.

Emily turned around and moved her lips towards Remy, who answered by pushing his warm soft lips onto hers. They started making out fanatically and their tongues were moving around wildly. Jake felt turned on by this spectacle. He moved in behind Emily and pushed her hair to one side, as he started kissing her neck. Emily was trapped in between the two horny men. Both were working together to get her excited. Remy moved his arms around Emily and grabbed her bottom to start massaging her bum cheeks. In the meantime Jake was moving his hands up from her belly, towards her chest.

Emily was feeling hotter and hotter as the two guys were kissing her. Jake stepped back and reached for Emily´s back to unzip her dress. Remy was now gently sucking on her ear. Emily felt like she was going crazy with two tongues and four hands caressing her body. Jake removed the straps from Emily's shoulder and pulled down her dress towards her belly. Emily's large round boobs were now only covered by the white bra with black roses. From behind her, Jake nodded towards Remy as if to say "go ahead". Remy grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them in his hands. He lowered his head in between her boobs and his tongue started to caress the warm flesh. Emily threw her head back, as she enjoyed the tender lovemaking of Remy's tongue on her skin.

Jake was still standing behind her and with a simple hand movement unstrapped her bra. Remy pulled the bra of Emily's arms and took a second to admire her beautiful bust. Her nipples were already hard and were pointing upwards. Remy brought his head back down and took one of the nipples in his mouth. Emily felt how his tongue was writing circles around her nipple. Remy lips were sucking on her breast and every now and then he would gently bite her nipple. Emily threw her arms upwards and reached back for Jake, who was rubbing her legs from behind. Jake had loved the sight of his hot wife enjoying the sensation of two men pleasuring her at the same time.

Things were getting pretty hot and Emily decided to take the party to the bedroom. She took both men by the hand and guided them into the bedroom. She stopped in front of the bed to take of her dress. She was now only wearing her white G-string and her red high heels. She turned towards Remy and started unbuttoning his shirt.