Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary saw us coming. She stood in the brilliant splash of light in her jewelry store, hands planted on the glass case, staring at us. Over to her left stood a tall, red-headed woman, peering into another case. I halted at he perimeter of her store but Mary gestured us over.

She leaned into us and said in a whisper. "I did not expect both of you. That could be a problem."

I shrugged. "Do you want me to leave? I can go bra shopping."

Mary gave me a funny look but ignored me. "You said, you meant I could use her however I liked, right?"

Laura moved closer, clutching my arm and pressing it between her tits. The sensation distracted me. "What?" I asked stupidly. Somehow the feeling that Mrs. Wills was drifting away and this may be the last time she pressed her beautiful body against me like this seemed to suck away my attention from the rest of the world.

Mary hissed and repeated herself. "I said, you meant I could use her however I liked. Whatever I wanted her to do?" She glanced tellingly at the red-haired woman. "Whoever." She added as her eyes found mine once more.

I got a tingle up my spine. Once more that sense of being on a precipice washed through me. For a second I could not breathe; I knew what our Mary was thinking in general if not in detail. Then I realized that this situation was just what my Laura craved and despite her decision, I offered it to her in profusion and her son, Chris offered something else, something more intimate. She had last weekend and for the moment she was sated. That, however, did not stop her from snuggling against me, rubbing her breasts firmly up and down my upper arm. "Of course." I croaked.

Mary nodded. Then she grinned. "Let's see what is what." She murmured. "Oh, Mrs. Stallworth? Could you come over here a moment? I think I have something you might like."

The woman drifted over to us. She moved with august grace, her coiffed red hair never moved. She looked like a noble, a Scottish Queen commanding her minions in Edinburgh or Buckingham. She walked over to us, though "walked" is much too pedestrian a term. Her arrival seemed like an event. Her green eyes were sharp and intent. "Is this her?" She asked with a burr in her tone. She was trying to look through or around me and I was in her way. She seemed irritated by my presence.

I grinned a little, shook Laura loose from my arm and moved out of the way, uncovering the blond woman for inspection.

Mrs. Stallworth inspected her like an 18th century southern belle seeking a mandingo to stand beside her night table. She nodded once. "She'll do." She looked at Mary. For a moment neither moved. Then the tall woman handed over her pocketbook, a small, stylish purse with no shoulder strap.

Mary nodded. "I'll hold that for you. You know the way."

"Ah, a moment?" I said, lifting my finger for notice. I felt distinctly invisible, or at least undervalued. "She is full of cum and at least some of it isn't her own." I felt full-disclosure at this point in the transaction would avoid any uncomfortable misunderstandings.

The red-haired woman regarded me for a moment, a withering glance that withered what little starch in my stalk I walked into the place with. "I care nothing for what she has in her cunt." Mrs. Stallworth said with a sniff. "It is the other end that interests me." She handed over a pair of cream gloves to Mary. She regarded each of us, fixing each in turn with an uninviting stare and then walked around the end of the counter to the door into the back of the store, opened it and disappeared.

"You too, honey." Mary said eying Laura like a competitor for a common object of lust.

Laura hesitated then went the way of all flesh, right through the dark door following the woman in red. I watched her till she was gone. I looked at Mary. "We need to talk." I said softly. "Care for a coffee? I'll get you one if you don't mind waiting."

"What do we have to talk about?" She said, not in an unfriendly way.

I shrugged. "Miss Laura is retiring. She, ah, she is going to be taking a lot of dick and feels it would be a conflict of interest to continue being on your call sheet."

Mary blinked but did not respond.

"I know. I owe you. I, ah, have some other options."

The woman shook her head, pursing her lips. "I will take that coffee, now that you mention it." She said. She described her preference and I told her to write it down. She gave me a sour look and told me to "do my best" which I understood to be her disapproval.

I thought about trying to outline how to untangle our engagement but walked away instead. I presumed I would be able to finish this conversation with some coffee in hand. However, returning with our coffee I saw from a distance that Laura waited for me. She did not look the same, rather resembling a woman who stopped to dress before leaving a burning building.

I handed Mary her coffee. She nodded, sipped and said, "What options?"

I glanced at Laura and saw anticipation and impatience in her eyes. I could see past her shirt, unevenly buttoned, to her bare breasts. Whatever bra she had had on was absent.

"A Chinese woman, a brunette, light brown, and a tall Italian. All have big tits and have gone down on our girl Laura here. Perhaps she could recommend one to you. I presume you have no interest in another black woman."

Mary's eyes lit up. "You are shitting me. You can offer me a black woman?" She swallowed hard, her composure shifted, letting out a little light. "I would be interested in such a woman." She said. "Black, like me, you mean?"

I nodded. I felt Laura's impatience and looked at her. "What do you want, Miss Laura? Aren't you supposed to be ears deep in red-haired pussy about now?"

Mrs Wills blinked a couple times. "Ah, she barely has any hair down there." She said. "You should come with me, she said. She said to bring you back."

I could not determine if Laura sounded scared or aroused. Likely both and likely it did not matter. I looked at my coffee.

"Leave it here." Mary said with a smirk. "You can get more later." She extended a hand. "No blonds? I think we can arrange something to satisfy our original arrangement." Then she actually smiled. "Nice to know you are at least a little flexible."

I shook my head. "I ain't. She is though." I nodded to Laura and followed her through the door to the hall to the office.

She stopped just inside the door and pressed herself against me. "Don't act, ah, surprised." She whispered. "She isn't all that and a bag of chips. She just acts that way."

I nodded. We went into the little office and found Mrs. Stallworth sitting on the desk, nude from the waist down her expensive blouse unbuttoned and her little bra loose but pushed up around her neck. She had little bug bite tits with nipples that swelled up with the color of her lips, now smeared clean of their delicate pink lipstick, some of which formed a swoosh off the top lip. Her hands, however, were fastened behind her bare ass. They were shackled together. The desk had a clip loop fixed into an indented spot that looked like a hole for computer wires but hid the metal circle. The chain between her shackles passed through the metal ring. Mrs. Stallworth was fastened to the desk.

I had been wondering how to keep my balls but that seemed like a moot point; completely the wrong question. My purpose here was different than I thought. For several moments, the woman turned her head away, staring down. I stared at her.

"She, she wants you to fuck her, to fill her so when I eat her," Laura's voice squeaked and stalled.

I looked away from Laura back to Mrs. Stallworth. "Is that correct?" I asked.

The woman's eyes lifted, somber, piercing. She nodded once. Then she shifted her weight onto her hands and moved her hips to the edge of the desk. Her knees opened and she looked back up at me. A strand of her fixed red hair had come loose and dangled down her back. Her pussy was pale pink and open, glittering with her internal, private excitement. Whatever reserve she clung to was denied by her glistening cunt.

I reached out and with the pad of my thumb, wiped the smear of lipstick off of the corner of her mouth. It made her look a little like The Joker. Weirded me out. She pulled back but then let me. I thought about demanding she speak the words but thought that might be pressing my luck, if this was luck.

Laura was right, the woman was naked of hair but there were no signs of shaved nubs. She was just hairless and smooth. And fully aroused. I turned around to Laura and kissed her while I unbuttoned the botched job she had done on her blouse. When it was open on her shoulders, I palmed her tits. She groaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss. "Do you want to eat her?" I asked.

Laura nodded vigorously. "Yes, of course." She looked at me like I was a moron or something.

"You want me to fuck her first?" I asked.

Laura's eyes flicked past me to the woman. Then she nodded. "Please." Her voice got small.

I unbuttoned her white slacks and pushed them down her straight figure. She stood still while I undressed her then watched while I disrobed. The august Mrs. Stallworth watched me as well and did not speak.

I had a moment, standing on one leg and trying to get my foot out of my pants when I reflected that this situation felt almost normal to me. Still exciting, my cock was surely as hard as it has ever been but I did not feel like the top of my head was about to come off. Mrs. Stallworth deserved my best. Suddenly, nude before her, I wanted to fuck her. I nodded to Laura and she moved out of the way. Laura was nude but for the unbuttoned blouse that draped her tits, giving her an aroused look mixed with certain availability. I moved between Mrs. Stallworth's knees, laying my hands gently on the outside of each thigh. She twitched just a little.

"Since I am going to fuck you, don't you think we should be formerly introduced? I am Sonny."

Her eyes came up. "Get on with it." She fairly growled.

"I am going to put this quit hard cock inside of you, don't you think we should be on a first name basis? I mean, really? Its not like I am bought and paid for, is it?" Not really, I thought but she doesn't need to know that.

"Victoria." She said.

Of course. "Well, Queen Victoria," I stalled. My mind went blank. Then I knew what to say. "Do you like cock or should I just take care of myself?"

Strangely, her eyes softened then. She nodded several times. "Yes, young man, I like cock. If you please, I would like you to penetrate me. Please mount me so your cunt can eat your come out of me." She spoke with a sneer but it was a happy, even delighted sneer. When she said 'cunt' her eyes flashed a little. I don't know if it was the taste of the word or Laura but it pleased the bitch immensely.

"Is that part of this fantasy of yours is it?" Her eyes twitched up to meet mine so abruptly she did not need to answer. She did however but not with her eyes open.

"Oh, yes, young man. That is exactly right. Usually, well, usually it is just some young woman behind on her payments. This, this is a surprising bit of good fortune." Her eyes opened. "I want you to fuck me." She said clearly, her eyes flickered with that arresting pleasure of being naughty. I almost laughed in her prissy face but I was going to fuck her, no sense if mucking about with petty inclinations. Her eyes fell shut again and she groaned. "Oh my god, how long have I wanted to say that to a young man like you."

I did not mention before that she was in her upper forties but everything was in the right place. Her tits were pointed, topped by the aforementioned nipples. Her skin was alabaster smooth and devoid of every blemish; utterly white and clear, nearly translucent.

"Christ, just fuck me. However you like. Quick monkeying around." Her irritation put a burr on her words.

Not long on patience, this one, I reflected. I thought about teasing her more but suddenly the idea of just fucking her seemed so luscious I could not bring myself to dither about any longer. I gripped her knees and pulled her forward a little more, putting more of her weight and balance back on her shackled hands. Her shoulders arched. Her head dropped back, lifting her chin and her eyes closed. I bent my cock and touched the head to her pussy. She tried to twitch but only managed a feeble flinch. Her pussy lips swelled right before my eyes, growing thicker and thicker while I stared down at her.

"Oh Christ, put it in me." The woman groaned.

Her pussy gaped and then a glistening trickle of liquid appeared and ran out of her onto the head of my cock. The bitch was in unbelievable heat. I did not think this was possible for a woman of a certain age. She was not of that age or that condition. I shoved my cock into her. She opened like a ripe peach.

"Oh my sweet Christ." The woman grunted, her shoulders shook, pulling back, arching her angular torso, thrusting her sternum forward since her tits were too small to thrust. Her nipples did their best which was pretty good.

I withdrew a few inches of cock out of her and pressed forward.

Her eyes opened. "Ram me, fuck me. Hard. Fuck me hard. I, I might come if you fuck me hard, like I am your whore, just a cunt you want to fill. Fuck me!" She growled and moaned at the same time, her voice a demanding paean of her desire. I thrust deep into her. Her pussy stuck and rippled around my dick, but painted my cock as I sank into her. I leaned over her tilted torso, gripped her hips and pulled her hard against me. My cock pierced her to the quick.

"Oh Christ, oh Christ, Oh Christ!" She hissed through barred teeth. Then her legs twitched and squeezed against me. Then they lifted them and her heels pulled at my thighs. "Fuck me hard!" She said, her voice twanging into a tense whine, balanced on her hands and her naked ass.

I did. With my hands on her ass, I dug my fingers into her flesh and hammered her hard. Back and deep down into her weeping core I rammed my cock. The woman lost her words and just grunted, a long groan as I bottomed out and took a moment to stir her cunt. I pulled back and rammed her again. She grunted again, hissing "yes" as me as I slid into her.

I felt Laura's hands on my hips, touching me as I flexed back and forth. I found a punching rhythm and filled the woman over and over with cock; cock, which by the way, she took quite easily and with encouraging thrusts of her hips. Laura pressed against me, her breast tickling my back. Her hands moved around and took hold of the forward edge of my pelvic bones. When I next slammed deep into Mrs. Stallworth, Laura bumped her hips against mine, adding a second impact a split instant after my body connected with the red head's.

Mrs. Stallworth groaned and then screamed. I pulled back and slammed hard into the red-headed woman. Again Laura punctuated my impact with her own hips, banging me deeper and harder at the end of my own stroke. Mrs. Stallworth screamed again, her lips pulling back from perfect, brilliantly white teeth. I pulled the point of her ass past the edge of the desk and her body fell down the length of cock, crushing it deeply into her. The chain between her shackles rattled as her weight shifted onto my cock and her hands. My hands moved down to her ass and secured her. Her upper torso strained forward, searching for balance, for that center of gravity that assured her body of being safe but the shackles refused it to her. Her shoulders hunched forward, straining her arms. Her head fell forward between us as I stood up, her body pierced and pinned onto my cock.

"Oh fucking Christ!" The woman groaned. "I am so full of cock. I can feel it at the back of my throat." Her head lifted; her glittering green eyes shimmered with hunger. She grunted as she tried to push her hips against me.

I hooked her ass on the edge of the desk and withdrew from her body granting some respite from the pierced feeling of floating. When I slammed back into her, her forehead fell onto my chest then left me, as the strain on her shoulders popped her back upright. Then she shrieked, a gurgling, panting scream that seemed to twist through her body. She could not move but her head bobbed over and over while she grunted. I pulled back and rammed her again and she tipped back against the wall with a new, guttural shriek. She panted, her flat chest heaving as she tried to sit back up but the angle was bad and she stayed slumped back against the wall, her head bent because only the top of her back actually touched the wall. I hammered into her again and again, each blow accented by Laura behind me. It made for a very erratic rhythm since I had to wait for Laura to back up before I could pull back and ram the woman again.

Mrs. Stallworth panted and grunted and then her whole body tensed. Her hips bucked once at me. I plunged into her again, grinding us together. Her hips punched up at me again. She gasped, hissing as she inhaled, trying to breathe. I pulled back and ran my ramrod deep into her clasping cannon again and again. Each time a tremor ran through her body. She was sweating now, her head bent forward over her chest, chin nearly touching it. Her hair was falling out of the pinned up comb, more with each plunge of my cock into her till finally a whole veil of it tumbled loose and covered her eyes. Her legs released my thighs. She watched me as through a veil.

As soon as her legs relaxed beside me, Laura hugged her body against my back. I felt her tits scrapping up and down my back as I hammered the gasping woman.

"Christ, coming! Christ, coming!" The woman gasped. Her body suddenly tensed and she bucked far stronger than she had to that point.

Laura rubbing herself against my back summoned my orgasm. With Mrs. Stallworth's cunt clasping me as I pounded into her, I began to come. I bent out of Laura's clasp and rabbit punched Mrs. Stallworth with my cock, ramming her over and over till the last of my cum had spewed deep into her. I leaned over the top of her bowed head. With the last of my strength, I tipped her chin up. Her eyes were dull, unseeing but when I kissed her, her lips responded and she moaned into my mouth. Her mouth opened and she kissed me back, sucking at my tongue and massaging her lips against me with passion and violence. The rest of her body did not move.

My cock began to grow once more inside of her.

She shook her mouth free of mine. "Oh Christ, not again!" She wheezed. "I can't. I can't. She, she must." She could not manage to explain "must what" so I filled in the blank. I pulled my rousing cock from her clasping cunt with a wet splotch. Laura, nude and shivering with excitement stood to my right. Her blouse was gone.

"First me, then her. I'll fuck you while you eat her after she comes the first time." I managed to mutter. The pleasure I found inside this strange upright woman was startling and thrilling. I turned to Laura and she knelt carefully. She licked at my cock and kissed the dripping end.

Mrs. Stallworth roused, lifting her head and struggling to sit up. Her hair was a hash about her face. "Suck it." She breathed. "Christ suck his cock." Her voice quivered. She licked her lips like she was the one about to eat.

Laura obeyed. She licked my cock clean and then sucked it into her mouth. After a couple little bobs of her head, she took a large breath and sank her lips down my shaft till my entire cock was embedded in her mouth, the head lodged in her throat. I grunted and my hips thrust against her. Laura needed no further directions. Her hand gripped my ass, controlling me while she sucked and licked my cock. She withdrew her mouth from my cock and knee walked over between the white legs of Mrs. Stallworth. She was still for a moment, staring at the bloated and pulsing pussy before her face.