Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. Chris removed her gag.

"Forgot Sid. Oh no, I forgot. Fuck me quick and I go call him." She relaxed onto the table. "Fuck Annie quick. Someone put cock in me. Mount me." Her voice was ragged with desire, thick with lust, demanding and pleading all at once.

Chris' response was immediate and swift. His hand struck her ass with a loud whack. Annie groaned. Her body lurched. He looked back at me. "Mrs. Kingston gets confused about giving and taking orders. I order her and she does what she is told. This table is where you learn that. I was going go beat their asses and ride them today. Care to stick around? Fuck Mom. Sammy, care for a dip in Annie." He smiled with real pleasure. "I'll take their blindfolds off so they can watch each other get fucked. When you are done they both need a nice firm spanking."

My cock got real hard. Well, it was hard I guess I just noticed it, thinking of ramming into Laura Wills strapped down on the fuck horse. I felt, I felt ashamed somehow.

"Fuck her, Sonny." Landon was staring at me. A hand ran over his cock, smoothing up and down the tented front of his slacks.

"Help yourself, Landon." I said, feeling mean.

His eyes looked shattered.

I realized that he wanted to but feared to do so, he felt loyalty to well, at least Darlene. I had a vision of that woman strapped down to this gadget. To dispel that arresting vision, I moved behind Laura. Chris moved to remove her blindfold. He then clicked something on each end of the table.

"There. Now they will shift as you ram them. Pussy on a stick. Enjoy." He sauntered over to a worn office chair and sat down. It squeaked in the dank silence. The women were completely still, heads down, fit into the gap in the table, bound tightly into position, their legs wide a position that implied one thing. Well, no, that position suggested all manner of things. I inspected Laura.

Her legs were on the ground, eight inches apart but well secured as Annie was. I lifted her skirt, a gauzy summer dress that ghosted her legs. She was nude underneath, as expected. I ran a hand up the back of her legs.

She groaned and lowered her head. "Fuck me, Sonny. God I am so hot to be fucked. All I can think about is my cunt. I want it filled with something. God, Sonny, fuck me!"

Chris rose from the chair with a little leather quirt in his hand. He gestured and I moved away. The quirt cracked across Laura's bared ass. She shrieked.

"Mother, I warned out about ordering people around. Stop it." He sauntered back to his chair and sat down.

Laura wheezed on the table. "Please, please fuck me, Sonny. I beg you. I have been like this and all I want is an orgasm or ten. Please mount me. Please, I beg you!" Her voice twanged with urgency.

I touched her between the legs. Her body flexed but did not move much. At the other end, Sammy dropped his trousers and skimmed his briefs down to his knees. Annie lifted her head then screamed really loudly as he entered her. True to Chris' prediction, she bucked into an immediate and violent orgasm. Her voice chattered and wheezed as Sammy ground his cock into her pussy. The orgasm ran through her in waves. She moaned, fighting the bonds, rattling the structure of the apparatus, bucking with each new surge of pleasure. Sammy pulled back and hammered back into her. The table shifted just a bit.

Laura squeaked.

A new surge of orgasm wracked Annie.

I regarded Laura's closed legs and her pouting pussy lips.

"There is a latch, a peddle to open her a little to the right and then one in the middle to finish spreading her." Chris said helpfully.

I stepped up and found her cunt was too high for me. Chris pointed to a box off to the side made of plywood, about two feet square.

"I am going to cover the boxes with something to make it more comfortable but for now, it works okay. There is a latch to hook it to the table so you don't go for a ride." Chris said helpfully.

I stepped on the pedal. Her legs spread to about sixty degrees. Mrs. Wills sifted towards Annie and then jerked back as Sammy slammed into Annie. I found the middle pedal and spread her more, to 100 or 120 degrees. I got the box into place and found the latch. Between her spread legs I knelt to hook the box up. "A mounting box." I mumbled, thinking out loud. "A box mount?" I looked up at Laura's pussy and ass. I stood up.

"Oh yes, now, Sonny. Please!" Laura wills keened at me.

Sammy retreated from Annie and the two suspended women shifted his direction. He slammed back into the Chinese woman and she screamed, bucking with little motions. The whole table shifted towards me, the two women riding it. The motion made Laura twitch, the motion echoing in her body. She groaned.

Standing on the box, between her spread legs, I shoved my pants down and bared my cock. I flipped her skirt up again, revealing her white buttocks, tipped up and spread by her position. When I touched Laura's hip she jerked. Then she twitched back towards Annie and then back towards me again. For a moment I felt like I was falling. I imagined what Laura must be feeling. The vertigo was curiously delicious. I bent my cock, touched it to Laura's pussy and pressed. Her tight ass was tilted up and tense in that position and it opened her up. I ran my hands up her tights. She twitched away from me which tipped me a little off balance. I fell forward and we shifted again, a smooth jerk that lodged my cock deep into her. Sammy slammed into Annie. The table shifted against me, the motion skewered Laura onto my cock. I jammed into her with no gentleness.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" Laura wills groaned, shaking. Her voice was raw with emotion and passion. Her body began to buck.

I pressed forward, inclining my whole body to shove my cock into her. I put both hands on her hips. Her great ass muscles rippled under my grip. Her pussy was hot and slick. I pulled back and she clicked towards me, riding the table onto my cock. I withdrew further and then slide fully inside of her. I pulled back and hammered forward as hard as I could. I felt her shift before me. Annie squealed.

Sammy hammered into Annie and Laura's body clutched back tighter onto my cock as Annie yanked on her arms, pulling her away from me. She grunted and her body shifted under me, completely impaled on my cock. I grasped her hips and proceeded to fuck her. Five or six hard strokes and I was coming, filling her pussy with cum. She shifted away from me than back again. The sensation swamped me and I hammered into her, filling her.

Laura began to come just when I began the little rabbit strokes as I poured into her. She groaned as I fucked her and then she came and came and came, wave after wave of constant orgasm that made her whole, bound body twitch as she climaxed over and over again. Her pussy cliched and seethed around my cock.

On the other end, Sammy was filling Annie with much the same result. She lurched and bucked on the fuck table, her body securely held but fully supported. All she had to do was lay there, be fucked and come. That she did, over and over again. The two women yanked and jerked at each other; forming a curious communication of their own orgasmic convulsions that seemed to resonate from woman to woman and back again.

I lay over Laura's back. There was no place to put my hands so I gripped her shoulders and virtually collapsed onto her back. My weight seemed to trigger something in her and she bucked as best she could again. Her body twitching and shifting bound as she was. There was something truly amazing about entering a woman so utterly helpless but excited by her predicament. Her excited breath rattled under me.

After a moment, I struggled to my feet and pulled out of her. Laura sighed as my cock popped free of her body.

"Chris, you are a fucking genius." Sammy said, standing between Annie's splayed legs.

I looked at Landon and saw something I had never seen. He stared at Annie with a look in his eyes that made him look as different as Chris did. He looked at Annie with longing.

I pulled up my pants. I needed the toilet. I dashed upstairs as Chris said something to Landon about it being his turn to ride the fuck horse. I did not hear his response. He was torn. I truly did not know whether I would have been in his place. His girl friend fucked for money; why should he turn down perfectly delectable MILFs? I had no answer. Coming out of the toilet I heard a cell ringing. Curious, I followed it to Mrs. Wills purse.

I was surprised at myself. I dug it out. I am usually not that nosy. I looked at the display and there was a name, rather than a number. It read, "Mary Fuck Me." I could not help it, I answered it. "Hello?" I said.

Silence.

"Hello? Mary?"

"Sonny?" Her voice was terribly surprised.

I found I was tickled she knew my name, recognized my voice. Fuck, for a moment I felt like a celebrity.

Mary gurgled softly. She recovered quickly. "Should I ask why you are answering Laura's phone?"

I searched for an answer to the question she did not really ask and did not find one. So I answered the one she did ask. "No." I said laconically.

"Oh. Okay. Is she there?"

"I'll give her a message." I said. I chuckled meaningfully and as it turned out, truthfully. "She's tied up."

Mary laughed. "I see. Tell her I want her. Inside the hour. That was our agreement, right?"

I nodded. Shook my head. I was not previously so anti-verbal. "That's right. I'll see she is there within the hour."

"Okay." Mary disconnected.

I stood there staring at Laura's phone. Clearly they had been in contact since she gave her number to Mary. Interesting, I thought. I turned to go down to get Laura and stopped. The fuck horse was built for two. If she left, what would they do? We needed someone on the other end. Mom was out of town, Alissa was at work. That left Mrs. Clark or Mrs. Rossini. Well, Kyla was not really an option yet. Not really. Who was I kidding, she would have come running but I wanted to leave her out for the moment. I felt like she needed to be air tight first.

I felt something else. My role as director in our little one act play seemed to be on the way to becoming superfluous. Chris had changed the whole milieu. Fucking the MILFs seemed to be taking on a whole new dimension; one I was not sure fit me very well. It was all well and good ramming my cock into a pussy mounted on a stick but it was not exactly what I loved. But who was I too mess with Chris' deal? He seemed to have an affinity for fuck hardware and the two women howled with orgasms; just because that was not my thing did not mean I should mess with it. Landon had a fever for it.

I found my pack and got my phone. I dialed Brent. He answered. "Buddy, where are you?"

"Just driving into my garage."

"Is your mom fuckable?"

Silence. Then, "yes. I mean I," he laughed nervously, "I have been doing her."

I nodded. "Perfect. Can you blindfold her and bring her over here? I think she deserves some attention."

"Where's here? Dude I need some detail."

"The Wills house." I said. "How long?"

"Give me an hour." His voice was tight. "It's Wednesday, Sonny, do you think this is a good idea?"

"Chris is doing Laura." I said. "He has not been to classes at all this week."

"Shit, that does not sound like him." Brent said. "Oh. Oh! I think I am seeing the problem. Okay, I'll bundle her up and bring her over." He chuckled. "Someone had to go last. Glad it wasn't me."

I rang off. I decided Mrs. Rossini would be enough. I went downstairs to find Landon balls deep in Annie, riding the fuck horse while Chris rammed his mom. The table jerked back and forth as they found an alternating rhythm. The women both groaned with each shift of the table. One guy would hold to the table while the other ram his woman which in turn jerked at the other woman and clicked the table in that direction ramming her onto the stationary cock. When the first guy held still, the table would click back his direction, ramming his woman onto his cock. Then the second guy would ram his woman and the table would click against the spring mechanism and the first guy would have his woman jammed harder onto his cock, if he would hold his position. The women seemed to orgasm with each motion, bucking as they were moved back and forth. After a couple cycles, both women began to come at the same time, pulling on each other and crying out as their individual orgasms synchronized and harmonized together, blending as they were both fucked. The motion communicated to each woman the feeling the other was experiencing. It seemed to amplify their pleasure.

I cleared my throat. "Hey guys, I, ah, I need Mrs. Wills for a while. I'll bring her back."

Chris looked at me. His expression was bland. He halted his penetration of his mother and pulled back.

Sammy looked at me, "Ah, Sonny, do you think that is wise. I mean, look at her. She seems to be doing fine."

"Annie needs to call Sid. I answered Laura's phone and she needs to take care of something for me. I have studying to do so I need to get. Laura, she can take me home." I was torn about telling about Mary's claim on Laura, and on me.

Landon continued fucking Annie and she continued loving it.

Chris stood behind his mother. "Fine. When she gets back, we'll do her ass. She hasn't been airtight yet."

I nodded. I felt the director baton slip out of my hands. I cared not a whit. The MILF List was hardly my invention but it had turned into my thing. I wanted to get out of that role. I did like completeness though. Five airtight MILFs, six really, had a sort of unity, a poetic completeness. Who am I kidding? They were all worth the fuck, for fuck's sake!

Chris began unfastening his mother from the fuck horse. When she was fully loosed, she stood, strangely, she covered her breasts with her arms and hurried past me up stairs. She did not ask what I was talking about. Maybe she already knew.

Landon continued to fuck Annie.

"I called Brent. He is bringing Tasha over in an hour or so. You can use her to balance the horse till Laura gets back." I expected someone to ask me what the hell was going on but no one did. I felt guilty, breaking up someone else's party. No one objected but I still felt like a butt.

Landon pulled out of Annie. "I have to go too." He said, his eyes on me. Sammy stepped up and began to release Annie. Free, she found a little tee shirt and pulled it over her head and down over her tits. She looked around and left us, like a skittish deer bumped by a car, thankful to be alive and free once more. Landon went up stairs after her.

"Something bothering you, Sonny?" Chris asked.

His voice was elegantly neutral. I shook my head. "No. The jeweler called. We need to go back there."

Chris nodded. "Ah. I get it."

"What?" Sammy asked, mystified.

Chris answered him. "Sonny traded mom for a twelve grand necklace. She has to fuck this woman whenever she calls." Chris looked over at me. "Mom told me all about it. She, she said she wants to finish out with you before she puts on the collar again. She said it is mine."

I nodded. The Chris we knew had disappeared. There was nothing timid about him but he seemed still gentle in manner but his manner had steel in it that had not been there before.

"Sammy, let me show you the dangle tree." Chris said.

I went upstairs. I was curious about what the hell a "dangle tree" was but decided I would find out in due time.

Laura was standing in the living room looking at her phone when I arrived. Her hair was wet from her flash shower. She wore white slacks that hugged her ass and a black blouse. Black, white and blond; what a picture! She looked at me. She got her coat and we went out to her car in the garage. She did not open the garage door. I got into the passenger side and she took the drivers seat. We just sat there, both staring straight ahead at nothing.

"Don't you think you should open the door or start the car or something?" I said finally.

"I don't know what has happened, Sonny. Something is happening to my son, something I, I never expected." She looked over at me. "He, he wants to be my master."

"Let's go. Mary is waiting." I said, not wanting to have this conversation here. I admit it, the whole subject made me nervous. I felt caught out in some sort of crime. She did as I suggested and once onto the street, I said, "Mrs. Wills, our little arrangement is only good if it is good for you. If you want out, we'll call it good."

Laura did not respond till she stopped at a traffic light. She put a hand over onto my leg. "Sonny, don't take this wrong but I cannot be something to you and Chris at the same time."

I nodded. I was thinking the same thing. "Hey, I only served to fill the position. I have no investment in keeping you on a leash."

The light changed and she drove on towards the mall. She looked over at me suddenly. "Oh Sonny, was I supposed to take you home?"

That had been my original intention but now I was seeing the situation more clearly. I shook my head. "You have to decide, Mrs. Wills. Do you want to do this thing with Mary, our thing with the orgasms or do you want to ride the fuck horse? Makes no difference to me." I said. "You are a grown woman so you can decide but you cannot do both. You have to pick."

"If I don't go with you to see Mary, is that all right?" She said softly.

I shrugged. "I probably should have brought the necklace along to give back to her." I said. "We got a hell of a deal."

Mrs. Wills nodded.

"Is that what you want? Ride the fuck horse and call our thing to a halt?"

Laura pulled into the mall entrance and parked without speaking. She looked over at me. For a while she regarded me and then she nodded. "Yes. He's my son and, and I have the feeling that this, this thing we have started, it will not be over soon for him. Or for me, for that matter." She shuddered as though she were chilly. Her head bowed. "He, he wants to own me. Really own me, not like you and Alissa. You just use her. He wants, he wants everything." Her voice sounded on the edge of hysteria.

I could not tell if it was good hysteria or bad. I did not ask what "everything" might include. I focused on the moment. I could do that but fuck, my chest hurt. "Will you go in and at least see what the situation is?" I grinned at her. "Once more, for old times?"

Laura smiled back at me, wistful. "You won't take this personally, will you, Sonny? I love what you have done for me!" She snickered. "With me. To me. Oh god, Sonny, you have no idea! I am a different woman than the one you fucked on your kitchen table with Cici watching. That was a dream, of seeing her eyes on us. I knew I liked to be, to perform but I had no idea what I would do to have that. Last weekend ... it was amazing but Sonny, Chris is my son. And, and he wants me! You cannot imagine what that feels like. He wants me, Sonny. On my back, on my knees, in my ass, in my mouth, I do not care. He can spin me from the ceiling again and give me to all of his friends so long as he still wants me when he is done. He wants me and I want to be used however he likes. He would never stand for it like Sammy does." She sighed, sucking breath through her teeth. "Neither would I, honestly. So, so this time but after this, after this I don't see how ..."

She meant it. I felt like I had been caught stealing and she was apologizing for making me put everything back. I patted her on the shoulder. "I understand, pretty girl. I bought the collar but it was for both of you. It fits you but it is really his." Laura Wills beamed like I understood something important that made her happy. I felt satisfied. "Come on then. Let's go see Miss Mary."

We left the car and entered the mall, striding easily, side by side, not touching. She remained a half step behind me. I could not decide if it was because she liked the feeling of being towed along, longing for the collar and her leash or she liked looking at my ass. It was late and the mall was sparsely populated, even for a Wednesday.