All Comments on 'Shattered'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 273 Comments (Page 2)
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Sick!

I hate cuck bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Hawkeye

If you hate it - why read it? This is 'Loving Wives' so what else do you expect, you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cansellyou is the cuckie know-it-all

Sure he's illiterate (we think he might be huecuck in disguise) and his stories suck ass - BUT - like huecuck he is an admitted cuck and has first hand experience being cucked.

Therefore, he is the expert on cuckoldry.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story until the end

Gave you 5 stars, I do not understand the Teddy thing, next chapter you should explain. After their complete melt down and almost divorce playing should be the last thing on their minds or hers.

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 10 years ago
The best.....

That was one of the best stories I have read in along time, it shows how it should be a couple communicating with each other and loving one another. BRAVO!!

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 10 years ago
A Very fitting tribute

A very fitting tribute to Goodhusband's work.

wonder203wonder203over 10 years ago
Nicely done

Well writen story with a good story line. Loving couples can do just about anything if they love and care to get past events to being in love again. Well done.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 10 years ago
I found this story confusing

They never dealt with her cheating. The story went on and on about his fantasy and how it might have caused her to think it was OK to fuck another man. This story just seem to blunder along going nowhere fast and it ended with a whimper. The writing was ok but the storyline and the jumps in perspective and time did not work. I gave it a rating of "1" because overall the story was confusing and the ending was weak.

ephesiosephesiosabout 10 years ago
I love the story but....

I love this story, but at the same time it scares me to death. This is literally my worst nightmare. If my wife did that to me, I would go through the same exact emotions and thoughts as Rich. I don't think I would have to strength to overcome them, and it would destroy me. You did a great job of describing the situation and their thoughts. I think the ending was a bit anti-climatic and I think that they should have discussed her excuse for doing it a little more. Other than that, great story.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Whore

She was very clever though. Pretending to have a lover that sneaked out the window, when he came back from playing golf. Playing up to his fantasy. Except, that he didn`t realize that she actually WAS still having an affair. Not role-play, but reality. Cheating whores just can`t help themselves.

Bradley was a low life scumbag piece of shit, but at least he did the right thing, even if it was for the wrong reasons. telling her husband that he was married to a cheating piece of shit. Yeah, it hurts, but he SHOULD be told!

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Well written

But I despise the subject matter. I cannot fathom why any man would get turned on by seeing his wife fuck another man. The very thought is disturbing. Willingly eating another guy's load from your wife's pussy? Guys like that are weak, submissive, and I can't help but dislike the few that I've run across in my life. I try very hard to be accepting of others kinks, but this is one that really rubs my fur the wrong way. So, a well written story for the most part, but it was still difficult for me to read through it.

The reasons for the wife's cheating were not fully explored and that left a little hole in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

writing was very well done.

I felt her cheating needed more exploration.

I hate willing cuckold stories. Fantasy ones I can see to some extent, but still would recommend he get therapy because something is wrong.

The issue is, if a wife goes along with such a fantasy, she is being told clearly its not such a bad thing to do for real. At least at some level.

There is a very real danger she will cheat again. She feels remorse, yet her willingness to do it were not addressed.

I suspect most, if not all, women view men as security in one form or another. We can only hope they actually care for us. Even if they do, cheating is rampant. Something like 60% in one census survey of woman said they would if they could.

He is betting his emotional health on a thin sliver of ice over a very deep lake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I could see why

But it made me sad and I'm sure not convinced by the narrative that she isn't cheating.

As for his fantasy I think it showed the difference between fantasy and reality, roleplay and reality.They are acting out.

It's really hard even impossible to get by that kind of devastation,if they have that kind fantasy in the privacy of their own bedroom more power to them

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Cuck?

Gave 4*, still not sure how he can get turned on even PRETENDING to be a cuck.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

great story, nice mechanics, lots of emotional twists(like real life stuff). ended nicely too. good job

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Hard to believe that anyone could

even remotely be turned on by their spouse having sex with someone else. I guess it takes all kinds, but if that's your kink, I don't think you would be devastated by the reality of it happening like he was. "Difference in fantasy and reality" works when you fantasize about hitting a home run off of a major league pitcher. But in the reality of what you can and can't do some fantasy's would, I think, be harder to separate. The mind set needed to be able to even think about you spouse fucking someone else has to be strong to over come a natural aversion to it.

Also the fantasy that a therapist can actually do some good in counseling is another one that is off the charts in believability. Have to admit you had the wife jumping through hoops to get hubby back in plumb. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CHEATING CUNT

When I hear a cheating cunt say "I'll never do it again" I can just laugh! Of course she's going to do it again because she's a slut! Besides, the damage is already done even if (and that's a big IF) she doesn't do it again. Her poor spouse is devastated, hurt, shattered, and DESTROYED by what she did but yet all she can say is "I'll never do it again".

I don't buy that because by cheating she's already broken a promise to be faithful so how can she be trusted to not do it again?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE ONLY THING SHATTERED

is the mirror they look in. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
trust

i just dont know how you can get the trust back. Obviously her word really doesnt meant shit bc she wasnt planning on telling him that she cheated so i just dont know how id ever be able to trust her agian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never do ANYTHING for the King of Cucks - Goodhusband

He's one of the worst writers on this site. None of his male characters can stand up due to the fact that none of them have spines. Time and again he writes about spineless, wimpy men that have no self respect or pride. Even for fiction his stories are simply horrible. And this sorry story follows his example. Please explain to me how ANY man can be so self destructive, so lacking in self esteem that they would willingly let their wives cheat on them. By the very act of fucking another man the wives demonstrate to their husbands that they have no real love or respect for them. They degrade, demean and humiliate their husbands and then expose them to every disease known to man. And you think this is a good idea? Even for fiction it's sickening that you or the Goodhusband could think that anyone would find anything remotely interesting or entertaining in this type of story. Just plain awful and deserving of no stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
why do trolls troll as per previous inane comment ?

Proof of life or the lack thereof. Shattered is a very good story with a few holes in the plot. Ohio is a master of credible flawed characters and giving them poignant dialogue as ramifications abound. He can BTB with the best of them, but often prefers not to. Ergo rampant troglodyte gnashing of teeth and howling in comment section. So it goes.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good story...

The story is about a theme that is most times forgotten: To take fantasy for reality is a wrong step...a step to the abyss...4*

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
sick

what a sick couple if they have to resort to that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the three most dreadiest words in the english speaking world

"I got excited." Damn you just know u got to strap yourself in when those three words are in a story. lord have mercy!

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

I liked the humanity, and emotion in it, along with the communication that was going on in the beginning, and through the story. I hope the author takes into consideration that the comments made, may be from people that have never been through a relationship, where they share their fantasies, or have a wife they can trust. or old enough to even be married. despite their age difference, she stuck with him, and indulged his fantasies, for their mutual enjoyment. did she make a mistake, obviously, but regretted it immediately. how many of the macho annon's will freely admit they haven't?

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Damn good story

From being a five star story I also added it to my favorite stories. I enjoyed every word of this story it was almost so real. loved the turmoil and then the raw feelings followed by the communication between the husband and the wife. amazing story. I would have given this six stars if it were possible. This shows a talent for writing please keep up the good work.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I agree with calflash.

Sick games. Maybe some people need to play them to get by and have good sex but it is not for me and unlike most fetishes, these games are sick. No rating for this story. You made a hero out of a cheating bitch. And her husband is a wimp.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
What a different, well-written story.

A really different twist to a cheating wife story. 5 stars from me! No talk about divorce. She had to know he would eventually forgive, but, realistically, she couldn't be completely upbeat 24/7 while she waited for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

This is just another cuck loving story. You people who like this type of story are either cucks yourselves or cheating cunts... Stupid fucking cunt cucks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 for your effort

and because I know dear annony gave you his normal 2, So this helps offset the asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it.

It's an interesting concept, play acting at cucking. Then She does it for real, he's mad. Thank god the author didn't go the full btb route. This is just a couple working things out. Sure, he could have ditched her, but sometimes when a fence gets broken, you don't pull it down and start over, you just fix it.

We need more stories like this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a shame. Last story celebrates being a stupid cuckold.

I'm embarrassed for you. He's a crippled man, and she has become his therapist. How long will she continue once she admits that her husband has left her, replaced with a sad self-humiliating old cuckold. I hope he dies early and she can find a true man to spend the rest of her life with. And I hope you can recover from whatever mental condition has turned you into a cuck writer. A pathetic sad loss for admirers of the earlier author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its Interesting

Its Interesting reading the different Judgmental and Non judgmental responses to this story. I gave it 5 stars for being original in the framework of that type of story. Its a shame that so many people judge the author as being like his characters if he writes a convincing enough portrayal. Why do people feel the need to assume things they have no idea about? Its a story of fiction written by someone exploring a way to resolve a fictional situation. I've written a story about a total sissy that got picked up by a total control freak young rich woman. I would say that as a man my character was far closer to the control freak female in the story but I wrote the story for a specific reason that had nothing to do with my personal life. I assume there are many authors who do as I did.

Anyway Well done I thought it was a good story with good character development in a difficult situation to turn into a positive solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Ohio

Ignore the idiotic comments. You are a super writer and most of the criticism is moronic and illiterate. There is an important dividing line between fantasy and reality and this story explores that extremely well.

Keep on writing Ohio, you are my favourite author on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad story without an ending

Although not badly written, this story, like many stories including the disgusting crap that Goodhusband writes, fails to convince me that any husband or wife would act in the manner contained herein. I can't imagine a man with so little pride or self respect. What will happen when she gets pregnant by another man? Will he raise another man's child? Looking at the kid would be a daily reminder of his wife's infidelity. No man would survive that mental distress or emotional upheaval for long. And what about when she brings home a disease he can't get rid of with a shot? Will he enjoy wasting away with Aids? How about the wife. Has she so little love or respect for her husband that she would risk those things? Why would she marry him in the first place? Does she enjoy demeaning, degrading and humiliating him? What happens when their friends and family find out what she's doing? I'm thinking they disown her. So this little foray into his being a willing cuckold simply makes no sense. Like others before you, the story fails on so many levels that even for a fictional story it is neither original or clever nor is it interesting or entertaining. A complete waste of time and you earned a "1" only because negative scores aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmmm

Anything that a married couple does with agreement from both parties, that does not cause harm, and I stress this- doesnt involve others, is never a bad thing.

It is a good psychological thing to explore each others fantasies, as long as the above is kept in mind.

No pair bond can really be healthy for both long term and involve others. More then enough data on that topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

Another cuck story

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Probably the most realistic LW story on any site

Really a superlative story. One of the best erotic stories I've read on any site.

You managed to keep the fantasy and reality pieces separate and balanced.

Just a well-crafted piece. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

boring wimp and shrink drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking cuckold author

and his fucking marriage counseling crap. 1/5

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Really, really

Hated this one. He's a cuckold whimp and she's a slut just waiting for another chance to cheat. And what happened to the guy blackmailing women with pictures? He got bitch slapped and someone took his toys. BFD. And she gets mad when he calls her a whore? She is! Pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hate it..

Your r probably the worst writer ever...

Why don't you just crawl up in a whole and die..fuck head.

Better still kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: "hated it"

"Better still kill yourself" . . . Really?

You're a tool.

Moeover, don't disparage anyone's writing until you master grammar and usage. It just makes you *seem* ignorant.

In this case, the asterisk denotes an optional word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

To many sick anonymous losers late to the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Try Not To Shatter A Writer

People who verbably attack YOU about a story scare me. I begin to wonder...has MY criticism been as venomous as some I have read here. If I have, I am no better than the worst of these illiterate buffoons. Those who can't write, criticize. You couldn't tell it if you went back and looked at my previous comments, but you are actually one of my favorite writers. And you would actually do me a great favor if you were able to look back over my Anonymous comments to your stories and delete them. I feel I may have been too critical, too harsh concerning story content and endings. I truly apologize.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
4*

I have to admit that your story was, at times, disturbing to me. I had a hard time reconciling his issues but at the same time I could understand some of them, at least intellectually. What a world he must live in and what pain he must carry. The picture of her giving a blow job to her lover when she would not give them to her husband just accentuates the disrespect. Even when they say they respect their spouse they can't if they are able to just push them aside because they feel they "owe" something to another male. These women are not stupid just selfish.

I do understand it is a story but you have done what writers strive for.....make people think and wonder. Great job.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
The Trouble

The trouble with a story like this that ends in reconciliation is that the issue is not just sex with another man. It is not just the lies that covered it up (including lies of omission) It is the willingness on the part of the cheater to put the spouses happiness, well being and mental health at risk for a few thrills. Sure, they justify this with the idea that they will not get caught, but that is a lame idea. The potential to get caught is ever present - and they know that. They take a calculated risk. They think the odds are low that they will be caught and they are willing to risk their spouses feelings and their marriage for the thrill of illicit sex. Does risking your marriage and the well being of someone you promised to love, honor and cherish seem like the actions of a wife that loves her husband - or ever loved her husband? Her actions spoke louder than words. She screamed, "I don't give a damn about my husband!" when she cheated on him. So, when the truth comes out what is there to forgive? Nothing really, she never loved him, she rubbed it in his face and he finally had to admit it. Sure, they went for counseling, because he was in denial and she wanted to hold onto her meal ticket, but there was no love on her part. Many people are in one sided relationships. One spouse has the capability to love, and often the other does not. The other chooses marriage for convenience or lifestyle. She felt no guilt because she never cared. She was only concerned about screwing up her deal. So again, nothing really to forgive, nothing to reconcile, no real relationship to save. Call it a day, adopt a dog, and go for a walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I liked that it was the wife that cheated. I LOVED that the wife acknowledged it was COMPLETELY her fault, her husband was not to blame. That you showed the true depth of his hurt. I LOVED that the young prick got his comeuppance. I SUPREMELY enjoyed the fact that you illustrated the roller-coaster of emotions in trying to reconcile their marriage OVER TIME.

Cuckolding, I understand it was the mechanism in this story and used well I thought. Especially that it was merely a fantasy. I myself do not understand the thought process behind cuckolding, either as the object or subject. What's mine is mine. Indeed, it would be most wise not to touch that which is mine.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Crapola!

Why the fuck would a woman who has a chance to have a normal sex life stay with that totally fucked up wimpy,cuckold dip-shit?! He probably has a 3 inch cock too!

These kind of stories pander to the wimpy cucks out there who don't have the stones to do their own fucking! Some sick fuckin' shit!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
chuck story?

the wimp rides or is rode again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Someone is cooking the books on Literotica

My comment isn't about this story, I never read it. But when I went to the Joesephus page and clicked on members favorites two stories came up that should NOT have !

Joesephus died in a car accident in Oct. 2007 , this story and another that I can't recall now were posted in 2012 ! So is the ghost of joesephus still favoriting stories on Lit or has someone hacked his site ? How did this occur ???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is Fiction Fantasy Peoples

Oh! Come on guys this is fantasy fiction. If the author did not steal this story! Also can prove it? You the last person to comment about hacked story are in deep shit! Defamatory comments are a win -win for lawyers. This story is not bad ok Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 9stars = 90 %

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kind of liked this one.

Gave it 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Problems

Overall the guy has real mental issues dealing with several issues.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 7 years ago
Different strokes for different folks

First story I've read here that does a good job exploring boundary between fantasy and reality. Everyone has their kinks, but this couple was open enough to explore theirs, except for young stud who sent pics. One thing I would have liked to see was hubby kicking stud's ass sometime after he learned that stud was trying to coerce wife into more sex. Another 5 star effort from Ohio in imho, I think some gave fewer stars because they were uncomfortable with cuckold fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
-5

Ohio, why do you have a fixation with making your male characters totally spineless?

You got some kind of hatebitch thing going on for them, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Your men are weak

Your men cry

Your men allow the assholes to walk away

Worst of all, you have men apologize even to cheating whore wives......

Ohio, are you a woman or just a spineless pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

She'll cheat on him because she can. He's such a wimp and a cuckold, he's just to weak to stop her. He might as-well just get it over with and divorce her.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Fantasies

Well, this one made me think. Fantasies vs. reality. Such a stark contrast. Most men probably have cuckold fantasies if their truthful with themselves. However, the reality is that most men don't want nothing to do with these. The fantasy is always hotter than the reality. I know I lived in abusive homes during my childhood. The women almost always walked around in bra and panties-such a fantasy huh? Yeah, my hottest fantasy woman was the one who kept her clothes on, and didn't give me sex until almost six months later. Maybe the ones who write those posts should give some consideration to what reality and fantasy really are. Healing takes a long time. Trust me, abuse took me almost 35 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
shes a fucking whore and hes a cuckold faggot

1*

what a whore , and cuckold faggot deserves no better than a whore who will cheat and bring home leftovers . hope she gives him aids soon from her dozens of bulls .

he deserves it as much as the whore does .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The End?

Well, that took quite awhile to get nowhere. A relationship with an extended question mark hanging over it. It may have much more enticing story if you explored the underlying pathology of why a man, such as the character you portrayed, would be sexually and emotionally excited to imagine his beloved wife was enjoying sex with another. That last blowup (when the wife had prepared a "welcome home" surprise was a turning point of the story. But it didn't accelerate to a thought-provoking conclusion; it just played out more of the same. You created two characters each of which were unimaginable to the vast majority of people reading about them. Maybe you were trying to present two masochists who were inexorably locked in each other's derangements?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would never last in this marriage. I divorce her after cheating. Getting drunk is no excuse.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

Blow Jobs - She only grudgingly gave him one or two a year, until the "make-up" blow jobs that she supposedly didn't really enjoy, but Bradley got on on either the first or second "date?"

Cuckold Fantasies - First, it's nice that they've worked things out, but if he REALLY gets turned on buy the idea, as he indicated when talking about his reaction to her "special" night, why not do it for real? Not that it doesn't gross me out, and I'm glad they didn't, but I think the worst thing with Bradley wasn't the cuckolding, which WAS his fantasy, but the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

It was hard to read this one. The fact that I did reach to the end it's because you're a hell of a writer. I could easily say that what you wrote is a piece of well written crap, but I won't. I didn't enjoy it, I don't even share or even understand the husband kink, but I do recognize your talent as a story teller. That's why I gave it *3.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Second time through

Trouble most definitely lies in their future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Sick bullshit! Any REAL man isn't going to have fantasies about his wife fucking other men and being a willing cuckold! He's an ass!

And she...let's herself get drunk and gets involved with another guy while hubby's away!??

They both got what they deserved! There's only trouble in the future!

He should get a divorce and stick to his computer for his sexual release! That's all he deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you sad pathetic moron

writing shite like this ...as if they would...but then I suppose when you turn fantasy in to reality it backfires and hits you between the eyes...what a sad pair of asshole...they deserve each other....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh..

This 1* piece of tripe isn't even worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

speak for yourself, cuckies always seem to want to deny their feeling, so of course they have the need to attack others. You're one pathetic piece of shit. Do you even call yourself a man?

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Wow ! You are something with a computer.

I love your writing. Probably more than half of the negative comments you get here are from men that are in denial about feelings they have. It's ok to fantasize. Everyone does it. Unfortunately most of us have partners that don't really want to hear them or share them with us. This story really high lited how a couple can have fantastic sex while fantasizing together without including anyone else. This way no one gets hurt feelings, as long as they are careful with each other's feelings. It can be done. Great character development. Nice reconciliation. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4 stars.

Not bad. Very different, I gave you 4 stars. If a couple have to reconcile after the wife cheats (and I think it was warranted in this case), at least you didn't make the husband into a wimp . . . just a damaged, conflicted man. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

Who are these 50 year old guts that can't get it up but twice a week. Ever heard of getting back in shape if you let yourself go.

Right now I turned 50 six months ago. I am going to local technical college for voc-rehab. My Technical Writing instructor took a look at my arms and started making a point to arch her back and thrust breasts in my face September of last year. Within a month she had rented apartment over truck repair shop. I have been banging her four days a week before she commutes home. She only teaches two classes so we are at it for minimum of four hours. I have great control so I hold off my first ejaculation until she has ridden herself to all the orgasms she can stand. Half hour rest and on to round two. We have managed a few overnighters when her husband and sons were on trips.

Might be construction workers are better than office guys because last summer semester we met Monday thru Friday evey day for five weeks from 8am until her 3am class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bradley

sounds like one of those little shits that use date rape drugs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@stubby

I'll be honest, I gave it a four on first read, upon reflection I still think it was a four star. That having been said, fantasies are just that, random thought stimuli that have no place in real life. A wimp wouldn't have reacted as he did when confronted with the evidence of her betrayal, for that is what it was. Even though he was angry he stayed in the home, for what reason we can only guess at. It may have simply been a it's cheaper to keep her more than anything else.

That having been said, her response to him when he was surprised was her own damned fault. They weren't back to normal just yet, and surprises don't always work out well. Now when she saw the direction his mind went then yes, she should have realized what had happened. If she didn't like it, well then she could just leave. She is allowed to have feelings and even to be hurt, but instead of giving him the response that she did, she should have simply communicated with him in lieu of her knee jerk reaction! Had it been me, personally, I believe I would have called it a day, left her a letter explaining what she wouldn't allow him to say and then packed a bag and walked out of her life. Couples argue all the time, however, couples argue five to thirty times as much after a betrayal. I would have expected him to call it a day at that point.

As to those who flame the author, well to you guys I have a few pieces of advice;

A) the stories on this site are free an you are not obligated to read them!

B) The fact that so many react so violently and so strongly with your opinions shows that the writer has done a good job. You can hate what he said, but, you have read his/her work and experienced a strong reaction to it, thus he has done his job!

C) You may disagree with the writer and or the comments left here but so may others equally disagree with you and your comments, that doesn't make anyone wrong, it just means that you have different point of views.

D) As a wise old woman once told me, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they are usually full of fecal matter!

Good day!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
This story was written by a 45 year old woman

I don’t know any men that talk or sound like the husband in this story

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HOW MANY EXCUSES, SPINS AND REASONS

must one hear if ever the truth shall prevail. She is just a cheater, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a mess

First you dedicate this to that giant Cuck Goodhusband. Who is actually a woman. Then you have some dumbass renting a bulldozer to dig a pool. Bulldozers are great at pushing dirt but they sure as hell don't dig holes for pools. They could cut him a nice slot in the ground. Then you have him marry someone way too young for him. He KNOWS the pitfalls and then he gets the pitfalls. And you want us to believe some sex changes the fact that she's a cheating slut? Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too long

No action, just blabbing and "deep thoughts."

Good writer talks through characters instead of writing lengthy passages of explanations.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
There is only one cure for that Cuck Boy......

A nice big dinner consisting of a .45. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

On a much more fun side note:

One of my clients years ago walked in on his wife and her married boyfriend doing the nasty after I had given him the details of his wife's disgusting activities per pictures, video, and voice recordings. He was getting ready to have her served and I think he set her up to catch her. He ended up throwing both of them out the bedroom window, which was closed at the time and a second story window to boot. While I don't recommend people do that, it seemed to fix all of his problems, mentally at least.

He had some questions he needed to answer with the police but ironically, neither his wife nor her lover pressed charges. In fact, his wife said her lover jumped out the closed window and she followed suit to escape but "Fell".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never Attack A Writer

I realize that I have never contributed not one single story to LW. I have pitched story content or outlines to a real writer. And I have edited a few stories for grammatical mistakes. But people who attack writers come off sounding like spoiled kindergarten students. If I have ever been overzealous in picking apart a story, I offer up my sincerest apologies. Then I think I am no better than the cheaters in these stories who beg for second chances. Too little...too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, I'm done...

This piece of shit story is the end. She fucks around, he feels bad about it and everyone works to get them back together. This shit is just too fucked up to even comment on. I can't take anymore. I'm moving on to another writer. Another 1 star big steaming pile. I sure hope you're still not writing these turds.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
WIMP Alert!

When he felt that he was only "half a man" he was wrong. He was no man at all, married to a cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

While I can't say that I understand this fetish, it was an interesting story. Also very well written!

I did, however, find this little gem of an error that I couldn't resist laughing at:

"I made a mistake I'll never, ever make again. I had sex with someone else. For the rest of my life I'll feel sorry, and for the rest of my life the only guy who will touch you is me."

What? Is she having a sex-change now, too??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp Wimp Wimp Your Boat Gently Down The Stream...

Just go ahead and get it over. Cattle-brand "WIMP" on your forehead and a little crop of tears below your droopy eyes and put everything up front. Then there's no trips to the psych dr or therapist and no pretending! And the enabler wives can put their cards on the table as well. Then these rejects will be bred out of existence where they belong: Oblivion.

The question people should ask is Why is this cuck plague so popular now? Why now? It's the exact question to ask every time a public media execution is taking place. Why now? Who pissed off who? Who leaned on the DA and why? Etc...

Ohio has much to teach and is capable of finely honed observations of humanity. Kudos go out to him.

But this reader has fallen afoul of these hand wringer husbands and their teary-eyed bullshit. They can sob and maunder all they want but in the days of yore - arguably quite a bit more productive than our own - they would have had their face smashed a couple of times and that would be the end of it. Lesson learned.

Masculinity is a precious, fragile thing. Guard it. And don't drink the water. Throw away your f'ing tv, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A cucks cuck fantasy

Couldn't read to The end, Playing through a cuck Fantasy, she cheats And hubby Feels just sry for himself I guess to The end. Damn who likes such whiny wimp shit??

amyyumamyyumalmost 5 years ago
Should have a higher rating

Just my opinion. 5*

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Not a cuck story fan but

As usual, well written. Everyone knows, or should know, that once a fantasy becomes a reality it is almost certainly a huge disappointment as reality rarely lives up to your imagination.

I gave 4 stars for a well written, but not a favourite, story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Cuck?

This honestly is well placed in Loving Wives. Well written 5*s

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Sorry had to quit reading I can Not understand cuckolds

Fantasy or not

Makes me feel like stomping shit out of wimp

Maybe it is popular fantasy but not for me or friends

Unless they have kept it hidden and?

Don't know what

I could possibly forgive cheating wife if one hell of an excuse But go off deep end before willing cuck

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
What’s that Uncle Remos line...

“If you can’t think of something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” Because you don’t like the subject matter don’t blame the writer. Don’t read it if it offends you, but don’t knock other’s kink. Your kink might offend others. I happened to think this was a great story about a married couple finding that place where they trust each other not to betray each other and their fantasies. A 5 Star Rating and a Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for...

... You just might get it, and that never ends well!

A cheating story is, essentially, romantic horror-a deconstruction of the concepts of One True Love and Happy Ever After. My favorites are the ones like this, that work like one of those home renovation shows: The relationship that was gets destroyed, but that makes room for a new relationship, one not rooted in preconceived notions of the person who you married and the disrespectful belief that you'll always be together no matter what... Nothing is more dangerous than believing you can't fuck up, that's when you ruin everything!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Another story.

I just finished reading a story just like this from another author. Everything much happened in the first page then the rest of the story was about the hubby not being able to come to terms with his wife´s affair. On the other one, the wife did it once and ended it, She said she didn´t think they could top what they did that one day. This one went back for more. But they both had earth shattering sex with their lover. I gave it a four star because I think it was a pretty good story. Boring at times, but good. Oh! one thing in common. In both stories the husbands were starting to lag in the bedroom which is hard for me to swallow since I never had a problem in my fifties or sixties. Not until my wife died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'M ASHAMED;

OHIO, I, DIDN'T EVER THINK YOU WOULD WRITE SUCH TRASH. WOW, SICK SICK, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR STATEMENT THAT YOU WOULD NEVER PORTRAY, A HUSBAND/MAN AS A WIMP? THAT IS WHY I LOOK FOR STORIES WRITTEN BY YOU.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
2 stars

This Chuck story took the cake!!! Not in a good way either... Husband deserved to be cheated on. What a dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 star

chuck idiot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I never realized how cuck-driven Ohio's stories were until I started reading them a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@AnonymousInRed

Absolutely! I had the same thought.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Reading Literotica one would br forgiven for thinking that the practice of cuckoldry in the World was a huge part of world sexuality. Authors here love it as a subject to write about it as if it is mainstream conduct with couples young and old.

The truth?

Cuckolding is NOT a major sexual practice in either Western or Eastern cultures, it is

Poked down upon and actively disliked.

But for some strange reason authors here see it as subject that should occupy the minds of the readers of this site. What a load of bullshit.

Wake up you guys. Please.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say weird as shit

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The wrong spouse was in therapy... That is all...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous