She Awakens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, it was exploring each other and what we like. Did you like what we did? I did, so you now. All of it, including having your clothes perform double duty."

She was glad for the hedges that kept their quiet conversation private. Even though she was blushing, this conversation was turning her on.

"I did enjoy it, promise. Even...," lowering her eyes as she was trying not to be embarrassed, "You holding my wrists with my bra."

She heard him move slightly and then felt his fingers on her chin. Raising her chin, she found him smiling at her fondly.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. Enjoy what you enjoy, regardless of whether you think social norms are. I liked what we did, no regrets. Well, except for leaving in the morning, I regret that."

She laughed at this, breaking the spell. He laughed with her as they sat amicably together. The waiter came and cleared away the last of their meal, leaving them with refills on their drinks.

She watched as Nik signaled the waiter and spoke softly to him. After a moment, the waiter nodded to him and left, as quietly as he had entered.

Quizzically, she looked at Nik. Smiling, he asked if she minded if they retire to somewhere more comfortable. Standing, he came around the table and took her hand before leading them to the built in padded bench along the back wall.

She sat down, curling her dress under her legs as he sat down next to her. Consciously aware of his sudden closeness to her, she felt her heart speeding up.

As he sat, he placed his arm lightly around her, giving her a slight hug. They both sat and enjoyed the quiet view as they relaxed against each other.

Victoria felt herself relax against him, feeling her hips and shoulder lightly leaning against him. A slight smell of his cologne and him tickled her nose, again reminding her of last night. This continued to build on her excitement, no matter how much she tried to dampen it.

Glancing down, she noticed that her nipples were slightly showing through her clothes. Just then, she felt Nik kiss her neck softly.

Moaning to this, her eyes drifted closed. Feeling his lips on her neck, she lightly gripped his thigh with her hand. As he kissed her neck up towards her own lips, her excitement built with each passing moment, as she tried to muffle her gasps.

She hungrily accepted his kiss, each of them enjoying the passion behind them. She slowly turned slightly, giving him better access to kiss her.

Each moment that they kissed, Victoria felt her mind giving into her want. She was surprised by this sudden desire as she knew it had been bubbling beneath the surface of her.

Breaking their kiss, she said, "Nik, what about the waiter and that?", pointing to the break in the hedges.

"Don't worry, I asked the waiter to leave us until we are ready to go. And that?", pointing to the break, "No one will be there as it is private property beyond the patio and I know the owner. He likes to leave that land natural with minimal human interference."

She barely had time to register this before he again kissed her passionately. She felt his hand on her outer thigh and moaned into their kiss at this.

She felt his hand moving up and down on her thigh, each movement turning her own. Her mind swirled to this sensory onslaught. Her will was weakening to her desire, as she struggled to contain it.

A moan escaped into their kiss as she felt his hand slip underneath her dress. Before she even realized it, she had slightly parted her legs for him. She could feel herself wet against her sheer panties, knowing that they would provide no defense against his touch.

"Are you sure we're alone?" she asked softly to him.

"Yes, or else I wouldn't do this." As he brushed his fingers against her.

Victoria stifled a deep moan as she felt his fingertips trace her lips. His touch was electric to her and she kissed him again with abandon.

Once again Nik was challenging her sensibilities. She did not think she would let a man touch her like this in public, then realized that she really was not in public. Victoria believed him on their privacy and thought she could trust him. This relaxed her as she again slightly opened her legs more for him.

She was rewarded by Nik's fingers able to long strokes against her fully now through her underwear. Unsure whether he was purposely trying to tease her by not touching her clit, the effect of his touch was driving her crazy was just the same.

As she continued to kiss him, he still was not touching her where she wanted him to. While this felt good to her, she was wanting more now.

After another five minutes of teasing, she was nearly shaking in want. Even her daringly moving her hand against him was not doing anything, beyond him moaning into their kiss.

Finally she broke their kiss enough to whisper, "Please...," before kissing him again.

She felt her hips buck when she felt him finally touch her fully. A soft, delicate touch of his fingertip circling her clit drove her wild and she pressed herself against him.

Each movement of his finger melted her down, driving all thought away. Her passion building, she felt a beginnings of a coming orgasm.

As he began circling her clit stronger, she abandoned all pretexts and opened herself to him. She was his to touch, as she wanted this now.

She tried to dampen her moans into their kiss but she was struggling to do so. He broke their kiss off and he began kissing her neck.

Biting her lip to stop from moaning aloud, she felt herself nearing a crest. She felt herself breathing hard as she was getting close.

As if reading her thoughts, she felt his finger slow down and then stop. Trembling as she was on the brink, she tried to will him to touch her again.

Moving her hips, she could not get him to restart his touch on her. Stroking him openly now through his pants, he still would not move against her.

"Mmm, Nik. I need to cum, I'm so close...," she heard herself whisper, slightly abashed at her forwardness.

"Take your underwear off then," she heard him reply before still kissing her neck.

Glancing around, she slightly raised up and hiked up her skirt, quickly peeling down her underwear to her ankles before stepping one foot out of them.

Using her other ankle to bring up her underwear to her hand, she freed herself from them. As she sat back down, she gasped as she realized that Nik had pulled her skirt up from sitting on it.

Feeling the slight roughness of the padded seat on her turned her on. It registered in her mind what she was doing, which felt so risqué.

At the moment, feeling Nik's fingers back on her as he kissed her, she just did not care. Feeling herself completely open to him excited her. She again opened her legs to him, letting him take her as he wanted.

This time, when she felt him part her and enter her with his finger, she felt herself clench on him in pleasure. At the same time, she felt this thumb rubbing circles on her clit.

She broke their kiss to bury her head in his neck as her hands gripped his shoulders. Her long awaited release broke on her, as her back arched and she bit her lip from screaming out loud.

Regaining her senses, she felt him still touching her, not moving. She held herself against him, fully relaxed. She felt her body jump when his thumb brushed her clit and soon found herself trying to tell him to stop.

She was so sensitive and each stroke made her arch and moan. Slowly, he brought his hand away from her and she completely collapsed against his chest.

Feeling his arms envelop her as he held her, she realized that she felt so safe and harbored from any problems.

She started as she released that she had dozed off for second against Nik.

"Sshhh, it's ok Victoria. I'm here, you're ok."

Smiling she nestled herself back against Nik. His arms felt comforting against her and she relaxed again. She kept her eyes open partly, again staring out at the peaceful scene before her.

"Mmm, what a lunch," she softly chuckled. "What do I owe you for this one?"

"Maybe a coffee?"

"Mmm, done," she said resting herself against him again.

Victoria rested a bit longer before she finally pushed herself off him and looked into Nik's eyes. She liked what she found; a smile, an open expression and a hint of continued lust in his eyes.

She slightly shivered at that lust, as she suspected that he saw the same on her. It had been a long time since she felt this strong sexually for a man. While she knew some of this could be attributed to her post orgasm state, it was not all of her feelings.

Standing, she felt slightly like a newly born doe. Her legs felt wobbly even as she had a big smile on her face.

"You know this is your fault," she bantered with him.

She liked his sudden and full laugh to this.

"Anytime," was his playful retort even as his eyes meant it.

She felt her sex pulse to this, the strength in which she saw the truth in it.

Sneaking her soaked underwear in her purse, she tried to collect herself the best she could. Victoria liked that Nik waited for her, unrushed.

Offering his arm, she intertwined her own as they walked out of the secluded patio. The movement of her walking without underwear embarrassed and strangely turned her on.

Feeling air against her still damp sex was intoxicating. Knowing that she was almost naked underneath this dress unbeknownst to anyone around her felt erotic.

Excusing herself from Nik as he spoke with the maitre de, she slipped into the bathroom to take stock of herself.

Glancing at herself in the mirror, she straightened herself the best she could. Hair slightly askew, she ran her fingers through it the best she could.

Lightly recoating her lipstick, she glanced one more time at herself before exiting. Seeing Nik's smiling face relaxed her to however she looked and she took his arm again as they strode out of the restaurant.

She realized that they had two cars and felt a pang of regret. Looking at him, she could tell the same thought went through his head.

"Well shit," she laughed and he did too.

"May I pick you up at your hotel?"

"I'd like that," before softly kissing him on the lips.

The kiss lingered as she felt his arms around her. She wanted it to last longer but was also conscious of a public parking lot.

"Ummm, well," she said as they broke apart.

Victoria realized she really liked kissing Nik, as he was very good at it. She felt herself wanting to kiss him again, public be damned.

Chuckling Nik replied, "Yes. Your hotel?"

"Sounds good, I'll see you there."

Nik walked her to her car before she slipped in the driver's seat. She liked the simple gentlemanly action such as this. Starting her car, she backed out and watched for him to start his own. Together they drove back to her hotel.

As they drove, she tried to calm herself down. Feelings of pleasure still lightly danced across her skin as she thought about Nik. Turning on the radio, she tried to distract her mind from Nik, with mixed results.

Pulling into the parking lot, Victoria parked her car and stepped out. Shutting and locking her door, she walked to Nik's waiting car.

Opening the passenger door, she slipped onto his leather seat, a slight gasp as she sat down.

Nik looked at her curiously as she blushed and said, "Cold seat".

They both chuckled and he turned on her seat warmer. Soon radiant warmth spread across her back and against her legs, soothing and slightly exciting her.

As they drove, they made small talk. She noticed that neither of them broached too deeply into their personal lives, their work, etc.

Each of them seemed content in their lives, without the need to impress the other. She got the impression that he was committed to his work, as she impressed upon him her own commitments.

She relaxed and decided to enjoy whatever came of this, as if it was a guilty pleasure.

As they drove, she realized that they were near a favorite place of hers. Smiling, she asked if she could run in somewhere and make a quick stop.

Nik, glanced at her curiously and shrugged saying sure. She guided him a quiet street and asked him to pull in front a boutique.

"Be right back, promise," before giving him a kiss.

The innocent kiss soon turned into something more as she again felt his hand on her thigh.

"Oh Nik," she purred as his hand again slipped slightly under her dress.

Already she felt herself opening herself to him, ready for him to touch her. Her tamped down excitement came roaring back, as she felt herself wet again for him.

"Mmm, I'll be waiting," as he removed his hand from her.

Moaning softly, she looked at him again. Lust again covered his face, causing her to shiver deliciously.

Opening the door before she again kissed him, she shut the car and lightly bounded up the steps.

Her friend Amy greeted her at the door, warmly and with a quick hug.

"Why so flushed?" she joked with Victoria.

"I was...ummm running up the stairs," stammered Victoria as she slightly blushed.

"Uh huh. So what do you need?" as she splayed her arms dramatically across her wares.

Amy's lingerie shop was her go to place for anything lingerie. Catering to higher end pieces, you got what you paid for here. Victoria liked it as Amy's lingerie fit her well and felt good.

"I was hoping to get something quick. Do you remember last time I was in here...," as her and Amy walked deeper back into the store.

Nik turned off his car and looked at the marquee over the boutique. Upon reading it, he smiled and relaxed back in his seat.

He was willing to wait for a while on this one, he thought as he chuckled to himself. He found Victoria stimulating, beyond what was between his legs.

He liked that she was smart, quick on her feet with wit. Flirtatious, yet he noticed that she may not be experienced in all things sexual as she showed a shy side. Regardless he liked her drive for her career, as she seemed committed to it.

Nik liked that she kept her public life separate her private life, as that worked for him also. Not one to brag about it, he liked that she was content with the ambiguity of what exactly he did.

Turning on the radio, he softly listened to some music as he mused over what was going on in the boutique.

Looking over her shoulder into the mirror, she looked down the length of her body. Her legs covered in black stockings before ending in garters that stretched along her ass.

Feeling the garter straps across her made her feel sexy, the deep red of the tiny belt itself was highlighted against her skin. Spinning back, she looked at the front of her again.

The matching lace bra supported herself slightly more than the sheer bra could have, yet still left little to the imagination. Victoria blushed as she saw her hardened nipples poking out from the tieable cutouts from the bra.

Reaching down and tying the cutouts closed, she could still see herself but was more obscured than her sheer bra.

Glancing between her legs, she blushed as she hadn't put on the matching underwear yet. She told herself it was because she didn't have underwear to wear under it while trying it on.

In truth, she was trying to decide if she felt daring in not wearing any out. Glancing at them still on the hanger, she reached out and slipped them off the hanger.

Sighing, she slipped them on, curious if she could wear them over her garter straps. As they slid up and she settled them in place, she felt the soft lace cup her sex slightly as the thong parted her also.

Turning back and forth in the mirror, she liked what she saw. The thong fit perfectly on her hips, just underneath the garter belt while over the straps. Decided now, she reached for her dress, slipping it on.

Smoothing the dress down, she noticed her nipples were not as pronounced now, with barely a hint of her garters outlined if she pressed the against her.

She stuffed her bra in her purse, next to her still damp underwear. As she walked out of the dressing room, Amy greeted her.

"I'll take it and wear it out if that's ok.", she said to Amy as she handed her the price tags.

"Of course, not problem at all. Do you need anything else?"

She started to shake her head no and then smiled at herself.

"Yes, I do need one more thing.", as she walked over to a table.

Laying before her were spun silk panties, arranged by color. Glancing at the cut, she grabbed her size in bikini cut in a deep blue.

"I should at least have one comfy pair," she thought to herself.

After coming to the register, she added her new underwear to the order. After paying, she thanked her friend, took her bag and headed for the door.

"Enjoy your purchases!" she heard her friend say knowingly.

Blushing, she waved at her friend and opened the door of the boutique, an obvious bounce in her step.

Nik glanced up from his phone at movement ahead of him. Smiling at realizing what it was, he turned off his phone and watch Victoria come down the steps towards him, small bag in hand.

First thing he noticed was that she was now wearing stockings that molded to her legs. Smiling at this, he tried not to think about them wrapped around him, unsuccessfully.

As Victoria slipped back into his car he asked her, "Good errand?"

Blushing, she responded, "Yes, most successful." Before he could reply to this, she tried to change the subject.

"I know of a coffee shop down the road, still up for a coffee?"

Nik looked at her oddly before saying, "Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of."

She smiled before saying, "Guess we have great taste then."

Both of them chuckled at this as Nik engaged the car into drive and pulled away from the curb. She felt his hand slip off the gearshift and rest on her knee, like he had done this a thousand times before.

It was such an innocuous gesture, yet she liked the comfortable way it felt.

When they reached the coffee shop, she regretted feeling him remove his hand. Sighing, she opened the door and met Nik at the front of the car.

Victoria liked when Nik again offered his arm, which she readily slipped her own through. Each mannerism of his was gentlemanly, from the holding of doors to a simple standing when she approached a table.

As she entered the coffee shop, her senses were enlightened by the sounds and smells of the small shop. Hissing of espresso machines, the clatter of mugs, all of these sounds bounced off the book lined walls opposite the bar ahead of her.

Each ordered a drink and as she paid, he asked where she'd like to sit.

"At the window if that works.", nodding to a table in the front of the shop, facing a plate glass window overlooking the street and passerbys below.

Smiling, he took her hand and led her to the table, pulling out her chair for her to sit down on before sliding into his own.

They each looked outside as the clouds were just starting to show hints of color from the oncoming sunset.

Neither spoke, as a comfortable silence was found between them. Slightly surprised by this, Victoria smiled at the possibility of it with Nik so quickly.

Their silence was interrupted by their coffee cups being delivered to them, each of them smiling at the pretty barista.

"Is there anything else you need?", she said glancing at her before smiling and flirting at Nik as she slightly bent towards him in her tight top.

Nik looked at Victoria first, as she nodded no, before replying to the barista that he was good thanks. She smiled again at him and then to her and walked back to the bar, a swing in her hips accenting her short skirt.

Victoria felt a surprising stab of slight jealousy to the barista. She chided herself at this as she could not lay claim to Nik. She liked that Nik did not ogle the barista while with her, but she still was surprised by her reaction.

Nik smiled at her, almost reading her thoughts she thought. She slightly gulped and looked down at her cup to compose herself as she took a small sip of the fragrant latte.