She Awakens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him start slowly, each stroke a test of her. Feeling him against her lips and tongue turned her on and she felt her own first stirrings of an orgasm as she kept touching herself.

By wrapping her tongue against the underside of him, she found this caused him to moan. Emboldened, she began licking more like this, causing him to moan and she felt him pulsing with each stroke of him.

Hearing his breathing starting to get deeper, she knew he was getting closer. He felt so warm in her mouth and the sheer eroticism of this was turning her on. She had never let a man use her this way, but she found she really liked it with Nik and was getting into this.

Victoria felt him bump against the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She heard him apologize and she drove herself back on him, taking him again that way before coming back.

She opened her eyes and tried to tell him that it is ok. Sensing him still unsure, she looked into his eyes and took him as deep as she could take him, before coming back to just having his head in her mouth.

Watching him throwing his head back to this was erotic to her and she moaned to this. She felt him twitch at this and moaned again to see what he'd do.

He opened his eyes to this and smiled at her. She moaned questioningly to him which caused him to twitch and moan again.

Smiling at this, she started moaning softly, vibrating her mouth to him. She watched as he looked upon her, lust across his face as he began moving again in and out of her.

This time, he was taking her confidently at whatever depth he wanted. Soon enough her moans were not faked as she felt herself getting closer from her fingers and his actions against her.

"Oh Victoria, I am close," she heard him say as he gripped her tighter and moved faster in her mouth.

She moaned positively to this and closed her eyes as she felt her own orgasm fast approaching. Her fingers moved fast against herself, as she couldn't wait anymore.

Her moan was loud against him as her orgasm ripped through her, driving herself against him uncontrollably. Each wave of pleasure racing up her spine caused her to take him deep in her mouth as she was lost in herself.

She barely registered his own deep moan before he filled her mouth with his cum. Half aware as she kept touching herself as she rode her orgasm, she sucked and swallowed him as his hands pulled her against him.

Feeling his hands moving again on her head, she enjoyed the slight movements of him in her mouth. She felt him relaxing and she licked and ran her tongue against him, tentatively on his sensitive underside.

His hips instinctively thrust against her and she smiled as she teased him over and over again.

"Oh you tease," she heard him say laughingly but it didn't stop him from still holding her head as he moved.

She let him keep moving until he finally stopped sated. Feeling him completely relaxed in her mouth was both erotic and strangely comforting that he felt comfortable enough to be like this.

Finally removing herself from him, she stood and then sat next to him.

"So hi," she said smiling. Her eyes still flirtatious, she gave him a over exaggerated innocence look towards him as she felt giddy still.

"Hi back at you....you're good, by the way," he said laughing.

Smiling at him as she could no longer maintain the innocent look, she lightly kissed him and relaxed by closing her eyes for a second.

She started awake to the sound of water as she opened her eyes to see Nik drawing a bath. She watched as he fiddled with the knobs and tested the water until found just the right temperature.

Looking back, he smiled at seeing her awake. She realized that she fell asleep legs spread and started to close them.

A slight frown crossed his face to this and she opened them back smiling.

"Sorry, just unladylike of me to be this open."

"Mmm, be as unladylike as you want," he replied gazing at her completely.

Emboldened by this, she lightly dragged her fingers across her lips, softly touching herself awake.

"Like this?" she whispered to him.

Glancing down at him, she noticed that he was getting hard from her actions. Gulping slightly, she spread herself more and lightly parted her lips for him.

She could easily see that she was having the desired effect on him. Smiling mischievously to him, she slipped a finger inside her before sliding it back out and making slow circles on her clit.

A gasp split her lips, as she felt herself awaken readily to her touch. Each movement of her finger sent pleasurable tingles through her body.

"Mmm, Victoria, you sure know how to be sexy."

She didn't know what to say to this as she wasn't sure she was. Still, she was happy to know that this was having the desired effect on him and that he thought that of her.

She watched as he moved towards her, hard again for her. As she touched herself, she found herself sliding her hips forward as she lifted the heels of her feet to the edge of the couch, anticipating him moving closer.

Watching as he stepped between her legs, a part of her realized that she had presented herself to him unprotected. She felt strangely turned on and scared at the same time as he leaned over her to give her a kiss.

She knew he was right over her as her fingers still played with herself. Feeling him kiss her still was a turn on as she felt confused by her feelings.

She felt one of his hands teasing her breast, causing her to arch slightly to him. Lightly moaning into their kiss at his fingers, she felt him sink against her lightly.

Moaning at feeling him pressing himself against her hand, he felt hot to her. As he kept kissing her, she felt herself slide her fingers on either side of her, feeling the shaft of him on her now as she spread herself open.

The feeling of him directly against her clit was wonderful, just feeling how warm he was on her. She realized her hips were moving as her body betrayed her. As her clit slid along his shaft, she moaned back into their kiss.

Abashed, she stopped moving against him, realizing what she had been doing. She still felt herself drowning in their kiss, losing herself to him. Her passion was nibbling at coherent thought, even as she felt herself reacting to him.

Nik broke their kiss, yet any reprieve was fleeting as he began kissing her neck and lightly tugged on her nipple with his deft fingers. Her moan echoed in the room as she felt herself moving her hips again against him. She felt her self control being eroded by each kiss and touch of him.

She rolled her hips up and lightly wrapped her legs around him as she wanted him. A part of her knew that she should not be opening herself to Nik, yet this position allowed her to stroke him better along the length of her as it teased both of them.

Hearing his deep moan at her actions made her feel sexy. She found that it made her feel empowered to please him, as Victoria found she really liked this man.

As Nik kissed lower on her towards her breast, she felt his waist also sliding through her stocking clad legs. Feeling his shaft moving downward across her lips, she gasped as his head now rested on her clit.

"Oh Nikkk...," she moaned as she opened herself completely to him as this feeling crushed her self control.

Nik smoothly slid his head along the exposed length of her as he moved downward to take a nipple in his mouth. Her hips twitched as his head parted her lips at her entrance trying to capture him. She tightened her legs against him trying to push him towards her as she wanted this man.

A disappointed moan escaped her lips as she felt him slip past her entrance, unable to coax him inside her.

As Nik began kissing further down her stomach, she realized what she had almost did. A slight splash of cold water on her excitement brought back a semblance of self control, as she had tried to take him without precautions.

She felt her feelings all jumbled around as she tried to sort out what had just happened. Even as she held herself open still to Nik as he kissed closer to her sex, she tried to understand her mixed feelings.

Feeling Nik softly lick against her clit drove these feelings into a single line of pleasure though. His soft manner on her was enjoyable, much better than other crude attempts by men trying the same thing.

She rested her legs on his back, watching him as he took her clit in his mouth and felt his tongue on her. She drove her hips towards him feeling this, letting him have her as she moved her feet in encouragement on his back.

As Nik continued to please her, she felt the first twinges of a coming orgasm. This sweet and light work of his mouth on her was perfect and she was ready for this as she moaned and rested her head against the couch.

A strange sound tried to get her attention and she opened her eyes even as Nik slipped a finger inside her rubbing against her G spot.

"Ohhh, Nik. The...mmm...the water...", she barely managed to get out as her mind was hazy on his attention to her.

"Oh shit!", Nik exclaimed before bounding over and shutting off the water to the tub.

It had just started to overfill and he saved it from making a mess. She watched as he slowly reached in and drained some of the water down in the oversized tub.

She rested her heels on the couch, legs spread, softly touching herself as she watched him. Watching him move across the room, his lean muscles flexing as he moved was enjoyable.

Laughing inside, she was honest with herself. She liked watching him naked. It turned her on and she was not an overly visual woman. Realizing that she was falling hard for Nik, she tried to temper that with arguing with herself that she only knew him now for about a day.

Watching as he rose up from the tub smiling ruefully at her, made her heart skip a beat. They each laughed at the situation, smiling at each other.

"You can move quick when you need to," she commented to him chuckling.

"That was a close one," he smiled as he made sure to clean up the little bit of water that spilled.

Her excitement was tamped down slightly from the sudden stop of Nik against her. Still, as she softly stroked herself, it would not take much to get back to where she was.

"So would you like to take a bath?" he asked, even as his eyes watched her touch herself.

She started to open her mouth to tell him he should come back to what he was doing when she remembered her fantasy from yesterday at that very tub. The thought of making that a reality appealed to her.

"Sure," she said smiling as she already had some ideas to what she wanted.

She took one last run of her fingers against her clit before slowly standing. She undid the clasps on her hose from her garter belt, feeling them bounce against her as they were undone. Looking down at her stockings, she propped one foot on the coffee table to help her remove them.

As she did this, she watched Nik walk over to her, conscious of his hard penis getting closer. She realized that she was eyeing it even as her fingers slipped into the top of the hose.

Watching as Nik got close to her, she felt herself pulse as she remembered how she was thinking earlier. Confused still, she felt glad when Nik took the lead as he went to his knees looking up through her legs as his mouth was almost on her again.

"Need some help?" before he took her into his mouth again.

The first swipe of his tongue on her nearly made her collapse as it sent a ripple of pleasure through her.

"Oh Nik," she moaned, "You don't make this easy." His continued focus on her made her struggle to focus on her hose.

"Here.", he said as he left her momentarily, before taking her back into his mouth.

She felt his hands replace hers as he slowly pulled her hose down. Placing her hands on his head, she gave herself to him, fully enjoying his work on her.

She felt herself melting against his mouth, enjoying this position. Her hips started to move against his mouth, as she lost herself in her pleasure.

Feeling his hand on her other leg as he stripped her of her other hose, she enjoyed the feel of him touching her. Feeling him remove both of her hose, she reveled in the idea that she was naked for him.

Again she felt the first stirrings of an impending orgasm start to burn in her. Moaning, she held his head now and moved her hips against him.

She felt him slowing down even as she tried to move faster on him. Her moan of want echoed around the room as he finally just held her in his mouth.

"Nik...please, I'm close. Let me cum," even as she moved against his mouth in frustration. Her legs were shaking slightly as she was holding herself rigid in anticipation of her release.

Leaving her, she watched as he smiled at her innocently before saying, "I thought you wanted a bath?" before leaning in to lick her once more.

Watching his tongue reach out as he said this to her captured her attention. Feeling it flush against her as he settled back towards her caused her to gasp and hold his head tightly as she knew she was his at this moment.

"Come on.", he said to her as he rose up from between her legs.

She felt herself quivering slightly as she regained herself as he took her hands and led her to the bath. He held her hand as she climbed into the bath and eased herself in.

Feeling the warmth of the water ease into her skin felt delicious and she moaned to the enjoyment of it. Closing her eyes, she relaxed for a minute as she heard Nik slipping into the bath also. She knew there was some irony of water causing her issues originally, yet finding herself with Nik made it worth it.

She barely opened her eyes to see Nik lounging against the opposite side of the tub, eyes closed and relaxing also.

Seeing the water lightly lapping against his chest looked inviting. She eased herself up and slipped over to Nik, before lightly kissing him.

He responded by kissing her deeper, more of a slow passionate kiss that she was growing to like. These changes of him were intriguing to her; one moment lust filled and the next passionate and caring.

She tasted herself on him as she realized suddenly, surprising her at how she liked it mixed with his taste. Victoria knew it also stemmed from knowing his mouth was just on her too.

Breaking off their kiss, she raised her head slightly to look him square in his eyes. His smile to her brightened the feel of herself, as she was coming to like his expressions.

"Thanks for today, I really needed this," Victoria said to him.

"Yeah, I mean everybody should have lunch on occasion."

"You know what I mean," she replied as they both laughed and she lightly splashed him.

"I do and I enjoyed it too. Nice to relax and enjoy life a bit," a slight creasing of the soft skin between his eyebrows indicating he did not do this much.

She watched as this negative thought of his quickly fluttered away from his expression. Smiling, she slowly spun in the water and settled her back against his chest. Feeling his arms circle around her felt right as they both quietly enjoyed their closeness.

Victoria felt his excitement laying against the small of her back still, conscious of her own excitement also. Smiling, she innocently moved her hips slightly, rubbing herself against him. His soft moan told her that she was getting the desired effect.

She felt Nik use his chin to pull her hair back from her neck before he lightly began kissing her under her jawbone.

Each kiss made her movements against him more pronounced. She again felt her self control being slowly eroded by his kisses, picking up speed as she felt his hands on her breasts.

Moaning into this assault on her, she enjoyed her body again waking to her pleasure. Feeling Nik's thumbs rubbing against her nipples sent shots of pleasure down between her legs.

"Oh Nik, more," she gasped to his touch.

He responded to her silently, taking each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, lightly tugging on their hardened state.

His continued kisses on her neck and his touch were having the desired effect on her. She felt herself continuing to rub against him, as she slipped a hand down to grip him.

The moan in her ear confirmed that he liked this and she stroked him the best she could in this position. Feeling him in her hand was a turn on to her and she was getting into this moment.

Her gasp filled the room as she felt one of Nik's hands slide down her belly and rest between her legs. Like her fantasy yesterday morning, he teased her by just stroking along the outside of her.

She began matching his touches to her strokes, urging him to finally touch her. The first parting of her with his finger as he then lightly rubbed her clit caused her to grip him tightly.

"Easy now," she heard him whisper in her ear, chuckling.

"Mmm, sorry," she replied a touch embarrassed as she lightly stroked him.

His answering moan and feeling his fingers again on her was a signal to her that everything was ok.

Feeling him again rubbing on her, she was losing herself again to him. Her strokes were becoming erratic as her self control began slipping.

Aggressive sexual thoughts were flooding her mind as each movement of his finger excited her. Before she even realized what she had done, she raised up slightly and angled him down with her hand before letting go of him.

This sudden movement allowed her slip above him and she felt him more solidly between her legs as she eased back against his chest.

She liked how Nik kept his hands in place as she moved, as his hand on her breast held her against him. His fingers began moving in slow circles again against clit, teasing her.

Like earlier on the couch, she could now stroke him with her sex, each movement amplified her excitement as she felt wanton in taking him.

Losing herself as she felt his fingers moving on her, she dived into the haze of pleasure. She felt long awaited orgasm rushing towards her as she began focusing her own movements against his head.

"Victoria, you need to stop," she heard him say from somewhere.

This did little to slow her down as she felt swept along the coming tide. Her hips began making small circles against his head as she slowly pushed herself upwards against Nik.

Long past reason, she knew she was opening herself to him as she slowly raised up. Each circle of her hips slowly drove his head closer to her entrance and she wanted him right now. She was going to take this man as hers.

Feeling his hands suddenly on her hips was a splash of proverbial cold water on her. His lack of touching her erotically allowed her to gain a slight decorum of her self control back. Feeling herself balanced on him, mere inches from taking him as she was close to cumming did make it tough to gather herself.

Victoria helped him as he lifted her with his hands, aided by the natural buoyancy of the water. He slowly spun her back around so he could look at her eyes.

"We need to talk before we do what I believe you had in mind."

This statement finally woke her up, causing her eyes to widen slightly at the ramifications of what she almost did.

"Nik...I...oh, i'm sorry.", her voice trailed off as she looked away from him sheepishly. Her mind was racing even as she felt blood rushing to her face.

After taking a deep breath, she again looked into his eyes as she had gathered her thoughts with a clearer head. She knew what she wanted and knew she had to explain to Nik her thoughts.

"You're right. Nik, I'm protected by an IUD but I should still talk to you about other things. I'm clean and ok in that regard also. I should have talked to you though first though before we got to this point.

"I'm not usually this forward and am still wondering what has gotten into me, honestly. It just felt so right and I want you. We can stop though and get a condom, I understand completely."