She Awakens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back up, she smiled at him and mentioned offhand how pretty of a sunset it was going to be, to change the subject.

Smiling, he replied that it was going to be, relaxing from any obvious discussion that could have arose.

Their small talk flowed easily along authors, more in depth discussion on music tastes and traveling. When Nik asked her what she did for a living, she slightly paused.

She could see he recognized her reluctance and he apologized for the question.

"I'm sorry, my own personal issue.", she chuckled to him.

She opened up to him about her position in her law firm and her career goals. She highlighted how she was battling the old boys club with her and her friend that was also hired.

Taking a deep breath, she mentioned how these goals were important to her and she did not want anything to get in the way of them.

Seeing that she had his attention, she mentioned how she did not have profuse amounts of time to dedicate to a relationship due to her goals.

She inwardly cringed at the thought of Nik telling her it had been fun being with her but he was looking for more and bidding her adieu. Victoria just did not feel right leading him on and wanted to be open with him.

Watching his face, she waited for her reply. Watching his hand come across the table and grip hers, she relaxed slightly.

"Victoria, I respect you telling me that as I know it may have been hard. I like that you are driven career wise, honestly," he said to her sincerely.

"I am ok with seeing you occasionally, or however you can. It works for me too as I am out and about work wise and not able to be physically here always."

She felt the tightness in her chest lessen as the tension went out of her shoulders.

"Sounds good. I mean, that works not that I don't want to see you...ah hell, I'm just muddling it," she said laughing.

"Let's just run with it and see what happens," he said, smoothing the edges to their conversation.

She agreed and what tension was left evaporated.

She did have one more final thing to say though to him.

"Last night...was not typical of me. I don't normally do that," she blushed shyly. "Picking up some random stranger at a bar."

"Well I'm not a stranger, I'm Nik!", he laughed.

"Oh you know what I mean! The one night stand thing," she laughed as she playfully tapped his arm with her hand.

"I am glad it's not and we have more to look forward to," he said looking into her eyes, suddenly serious.

The eye contact caused a rush of feelings and she felt it between her legs. She was amazed at how quickly he turned her on even as she blushed at his forwardness.

He eased the conversation back into learning more about themselves, while still holding her hand. Victoria knew that this open display of affection went against her typical belief, yet she was completely at ease with this man and enjoyed it.

As they watched the clouds explode in color before slowly muting themselves to the passing of the sun, she realized that they had spent almost an hour over their coffee.

This time had passed for her in a blink as they spent it laughing and smiling at each other. Finally with their cold empty cups of coffee staring at them, Nik asked if she'd like a small bite to eat.

She readily accepted as she did not want their time to end. Standing, Nik took her hand as they strode out of the shop together.

Walking arm in arm down the brick sidewalk, Victoria felt happy and relaxed. When he asked if she'd like to stop a local patio bistro overlooking a small creek, she readily agreed.

Quiet and cozy, she had come to this place before with dates. This time, there was no awkwardness between her and the other man she was on the date with. No questions ran through her head of how was the date going, what was she going to do that night or even how do I extricate herself from this situation.

When Nik pushed her seat in as she sat before sitting himself, everything felt natural. Each seemed easy with each other and they enjoyed watching the passing water and people in silence.

Through the rest of the dinner, their conversations were easy and explored the depths of each other. She found out that he was a consultant for different companies, taking him around the globe.

He did not really go into depth to what exactly he consulted in. Nor who he had worked for previously. She could feel him slightly guarded at that, yet still respected his privacy.

They spoke on her friend Sasha, how they met and that she was her best friend. She regaled him with a couple stories of their antics, which drew laughs from both of them.

When she asked about his friends, a slight grimace quickly passed over his face before he told her that he did not have that many close friends anymore, due to his travel schedule.

Remembering Charlie the bartender from last night, mention his enjoyment of seeing Nik smile and laugh, she felt there was something deeper there. Still, she did not want to pry as it felt slightly rude a did not want him dwelling upon unpleasurable thoughts.

As they finished dinner and strode back towards Nik's car, her stomach fluttered slightly at the thought of what could be next.

All through the night, she felt her lingerie against her. She wanted to show it off to Nik, yet was unsure how exactly to broach the subject. She already was brazen last night, yet did not want to come off as easy to him. Her brain told her this, yet her body wanted this man that she walked with.

As they reached his car and he walked her to the passenger side before opening the door for her, she faced him quickly. Looking into his eyes, she kissed him softly before saying thanks. His smile at this subtle gesture warmed her.

Driving back to her hotel, his hand again slipped to her knee like before. She smiled at him as he glanced at her before focusing again on the road.

Comfortable at his touch, she smiled inwardly at a devious thought. At the next stop light, she reached over and placed her hand halfway up his inner thigh.

Slowly stroking her fingertips, she went up and down his leg, each time moving closer to where she wanted to end up. She figured for the amount of teasing he had done to her, turnabout was in order.

A slight deep moan elicited from him, causing her to smile at him. As the light turned green, she stopped stroking his leg, mere inches from a pronounced bulge in his pants.

As the car started moving again and away from traffic, she again started to tease him with her fingertips. Her fingertips finally found him by the moan that he made, so she began tracing him through his pants. Her touch had caused him to place two hands on the wheel, to focus on his driving also.

At the next red light, she looked around. No cars approached them and the previous car ahead of them had run the light. One last look and she bent down on his lap before kissing him through his pants.

His moaning of her name excited her and she kept kissing him. She could feel his warmth through his pants as her lips pressed against him.

"It's green now Victoria," he said to her sadly.

She sat up as the car moved, smiling at the reaction she was getting from him. He drove slower it seemed than normal, as she kept touching and stroking him.

Victoria decided to up the teasing and unzipped his pants before slipping her hand in his boxers. She smiled at his self control, as her touching of him did not cause him to miss a beat on his driving.

As she saw another light ahead of them changing, she smiled devilishly. As they got closer to the light, she noticed he stopped well in time to get caught by the red light.

She chuckled at his obvious ploy as she bent down again on him, this time pulling him out of his pants. Free from them, he looked hard for her.

Taking just his head in her mouth, she slowly dragged her tongue all around him, while her hand slowly stroked up and down on him.

His moans to her work excited her, as she felt herself beginning to get wet. This was turning her on too as she squirmed in her seat.

She took him slightly deeper in her and then back up to just his head, teasing him.

Upon informing her that the light was about to change, she took him quickly into her mouth deeply before easing off of him, leaving him in her hand.

His satisfied moan at her caused her to get more excited, as she found she liked hearing him like such.

As they were getting closer to her hotel, he purposely turn left at the next light. She was confused and then laughed as this road would still get them to her hotel, it just had more lights.

"I really like you," she laughed at his antics before she realized what she had said.

Blushing, she cringed inwardly at the blatant feeling she had let slip.

"Me too Victoria and its not from what you are..mmm...doing to me," he said as she stroked him mid sentence.

"Oh, so you want me to stop then?" she joked playfully as she started to move her hand away.

"Mmm, definitely not," before slipping his hand on hers to replace it on him.

"Good as I don't want to stop Nik," she told him before going back down on him.

His moan of her name as she again took him in her mouth caused her to pulse slightly. She felt her new underwear getting wet from her and this too excited her.

She felt him twitch through her lips and hand and tasted his precum. This taste drove her to take him deep in her mouth, as she liked that she was exciting him.

Feeling the car stop, she assumed it was at the next light. She took just his head in her mouth, again slowly swirling her tongue on him.

She felt Nik's hand on her head, lightly pushing on her. Accepting him now, she took him deep again and then back.

She did this a few times for him, each time being rewarded by tasting him more. His hand left her head as she felt the car move again.

Victoria continued to tease him, barely sucking on his head while slowly stroking him with her hand. It seemed like each movement of her hand caused him to pulse in her mouth.

"Mmm, Victoria we're close to your hotel now," she heard him say breathlessly.

She moaned in slight frustration as she did not want to stop. Tasting him on her lips was intoxicating, something she did not think she would feel.

Sadly, she took him deep one more time, slightly gagging herself but giving in to him. Coming off of him finally, she licked his tip again, savoring him.

Looking up, she saw her hotel in the near distance. She helped him back into pants awkwardly as he felt so hard in her hand.

As he turned in and parked, he looked over to her. Smiling, she playfully swiped her finger against the side of her mouth and then lightly sucked on her finger.

His reaction to this was a sudden lust for her exhibited across his face. Smiling, she kissed him hard and passionately. He kissed her back, his hand sliding up her dress and instantly rubbing her now wet panties.

Breaking her kiss, she whispered in his ear, "will you come up to my room so I can finish what I started?"

His moan and increased rubbing against her clit was all the response she needed as she felt herself losing some self control to his touch.

"Please Nik...," she moaned as she realized she had spread her legs for him, opening herself for him.

He kissed her again, softer yet still passionately. His fingers slowed and then stopped on her, allowing her to regain some self control.

Smiling as he broke their kiss, he removed his hand and waited for her to adjust her dress back. After such, he opened his door and came around to help her out of her seat.

Walking arm in arm together, they made a beeline for the elevators. Waiting for the lift, she tried not to tap her floor in impatience.

Finally the doors slid open and they walked into the lift as she mashed the 8 floor button.

"In a hurry?" he asked teasingly to her.

Slipping into his arms and looking at him, she felt comfortable enough to say, "Yes, I want you again and however many times you want me."

He looked her in the eyes before softly kissing her, letting the kiss linger as they enjoyed each other's touch.

As the elevator beeped to their floor and the doors opened, he said to her, "Then lead on."

She maintained enough decorum not to drag him to her room, no matter that she wanted to. As she slipped her card into room 813's door, she felt his arms around her waist holding her.

As she opened the door, she walked through, his hands lightly still on her hips. As the door shut, she again felt him hold her this time, now pressing himself against her.

She felt him hard again against her ass, teasing her. When he bent down and kissed her neck, she nearly collapsed as he seemed to find her weakness again.

His hands came up to behind her, slowly unzipping her dress. She moved her hands up to get her hair out of the way, even as he kissed her back as he unzipped her.

Feeling the dress slipping off her shoulders and down her body, she shiver in anticipation of showing off her purchase.

As she felt her dress pool at her ankles, she stepped out of dress and took Nik's hand. She slowly walked forward, glancing over her shoulder to look at him. She saw that he was staring at her ass and legs, so she exaggerated her hips moving.

He smiled at this and then looked at her face again, obvious lust on his mind.

She led him to the suite's couch, before letting him sit down in front of her. His hands went to her hips, tracing some of the lace along her garter belt.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"I do, it is a good color for you and looks amazing on you."

"Mmm, you sure?" She said as she playfully spun around, again giving him a close view of her.

"Very," he said, enjoying the view.

"Well, what about these?" she asked as she reached up and undid her ties, freeing her nipples to the slightly cool air of the hotel room.

His slight moan and bigger smile confirmed that she was having the desired effect. Smiling at him, she leaned over him, her hands on the top of the couch on either side of his head before kissing him.

As they kissed, she felt his hands cup each breasts, her nipples unguarded from his questing fingers. This sudden pleasure assaulted her self control as she felt again herself slipping.

"Mmm, not yet. Remember? It's my turn," as she rose up slightly and gently pushed his hands back down while smiling at him.

Coming back to the original position, she kissed him again passionately. She liked how he kissed and felt herself slightly losing herself in his kiss.

She felt Nik break their kiss only to kiss on her neck. She unconsciously arched herself closer to him, enjoying the feel of his lips on her. Victoria knew he had learned one of her weaknesses and readily accepted him kissing her.

Victoria did not realize though what he had done to her before his mouth took in one of her nipples. He had purposely drew her closer to him and this sudden movement took her breath away.

Each stroke of his tongue against her sensitive nipple as he sucked on her was exquisite and went straight to her clit. She felt herself melting under his attention and when he switched to her other nipple she gripped his head holding him there.

When he let her nipple go she raised up for second, trying to get her breath back.

Looking down at his mischievous grin, she smiled at him before saying, "Oh, you're good."

"Why, do you want some more?" he asked before moving his head slightly towards her breast, smiling as he did.

She felt herself leaning into him again and his moan mirrored hers as she felt his mouth again on her. Each flick of his tongue sank her deeper towards him, willing to be his.

Feeling his hands slip around and undo her bra, she readily accepted this. She wanted him and when he slipped the bra quickly off her breast before taking her again, she readily helped him remove it from her.

He brought his hands up again to her breasts and she was in no condition to say no, like previously. Each touch of him was driving her mind closer to wanting to cum.

When his hands slipped down to her waist as he kept sucking on her, she shiver in anticipation. Feeling his thumbs hook underneath her thong and start pulling it slightly, she moaned his name in pleasure.

He broke off from her breast enough for her to regain herself. Look down again at him, she wanted nothing more than to have him now.

It must have been evidenced on her face as he asked her if she was ready for him. She couldn't nod quick enough for herself and they laughed at this.

This laughing brought her back a bit and she took his hands in hers.

"Let me Nik," she asked as his took his hands away.

Standing before him, she took her thong on her thumbs at her waist. Slowly pulling them down, they stuck to her before finally slipping away.

She watched as he enjoyed the view, his moan as they finally peeled off of her.

"I like that you are waxed, did I mention that? Also, thank you for wearing your thong right with the garters."

She blushed at the waxing comment and then thought for a second on the thong. She realized that it was so he could take her while her hose stayed on, which caused a flush of excitement for her.

She stepped out them and stood before him, feeling sexy in letting him gaze at her. He made her feel so desirable and wanted.

She knelt down between his legs and raised up to kiss him. Recovered enough, when he brought his hands up again to her breasts as they kissed, she playfully pushed his hands away.

She broke there kiss enough to start unbuttoning his shirt. She quickly did this, before pulling it away from him. While tempting to tease him, she wanted him and soon.

As she leaned closer now to his waist she looked up at him. He was watching her as she slowly undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and unzipped him.

Without breaking eye contact, she lowered herself until she could kiss him against his boxers. His moan confirmed to her that he liked her actions and she smiled at him.

Now it was her turn to disrobe him and she took no time in having him raise up and pulling both his slacks and boxers off in one swoop of her arms.

Helping him untangle his legs, she laid his slacks over the arm of the couch before resettling back between his legs.

Again confronted with his hard penis, she caught his eyes again with hers and slowly took him into her mouth.

She watched as his lust for her was on his face before she started licking underneath his head. This caused him to roll his eyes back and when she started lightly stroking him his moan turned her on.

She let her saliva run down out of her mouth as she had him in her mouth to let her hand get wet. Each stroke now was firmer on him, which soon allowed her to taste his precum again.

This taste drove her to slip a hand down between her legs, as she began touching herself. She was turned on by having him in her mouth and willingly accepted him.

His moans were in time with her, as he enjoyed what she was doing. She slowly sped up her strokes, then slowed down before speeding up again.

She could taste him again with each stroke as his hands were now on either side of her head guiding her. Looking up at him, she slightly nodded and stopped moving, allowing him to do whatever he'd like to her.

Her fingers rubbing against her clit felt good as she felt Nik take control.

He started moving his hips against her, driving his head ever deeper in her mouth. She found this erotic and slipped two fingers in her, moving in and out of her before returning to rub her clit furiously.

Her hand kept stroking him as he moved his hips, limiting how much she took of him. Slightly squeezing him to get his attention, she made a show of removing her hand, signaling to him that she was his completely.

He moaned her name and she stared into his eyes. She lavishly winked at him, before slipping her eyes closed and relaxing her mouth against him.