She Awakens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, Nik lightly kissed her before replying, "It's ok, easy to lose yourself as you were working on my own self control. I am clean also, I just did not know about the protection angle. Are you sure you're ready for this? I don't want to pressure you in something you'll regret."

Victoria smiled and then kissed him again, any pretense of innocence replaced by lust in her kiss. She felt him respond in like kind, turning her on.

Feeling his hands on her waist, he broke their kiss to slowly spin her back around. Ready for him now she eased back down on him, again feeling him between her legs.

As Nik placed his hands back to where they were earlier, she smiled at this. She liked how they seemed to have learned each other so quickly.

As Nik's fingers began moving against her again, she felt her excitement awakening again. Each light tug on her nipple felt wonderful and his fingers lightly stroking her lips was making her moan.

She began moving her hips, lightly moving against him. They both knew what was going to happen and they seemed to agree to take their time in this.

As each stroke of his finger moved closer to her clit, she reveled in his touch. As his kiss returned to her neck, she moaned deeply as she let herself go to what was going to happen.

The first brush of his finger against her clit was electric to her. Her gasp echoed through the room as her hips bucked slightly to it, driving her to press against the length of him.

He again began stroking her, just missing her sensitive spot she wanted touched. Continuing to tease her, he'd lightly brush her clit before going back to stroking on either side of her lips.

This touching of her was driving her to abandon even as she felt his penis rubbing against her parted lips. She found that she liked stroking the length of him with herself as he touched her.

Each stroke ended with his head being ever closer to the entrance of her. On a particularly long stroke of him, she felt him almost to her entrance. She paused, slowly circling back to drive him closer.

"Not yet," she heard him whisper as he took his hand touching her and slightly pushing her back towards him.

Her frustrated moan was quickly replaced by a satisfied one as she felt his fingers rubbing directly on her clit. She opened her legs more to give him access to her.

Her hips began moving in time with his fingers, as she continued to grind herself against him. Victoria again felt the beginnings of her long awaited orgasm beginning to come into focus.

"Nik...I want you. Plea..mmmm," she could only reply before he kissed her neck again and drove his length along her clit.

Her thoughts dissolved into pleasure as she felt him directly on her most sensitive spot. His subtle movements along with the idea of him so close to her continued to turned her on.

When she felt his hand leave her breast only to grip underneath her ass with now his other, she smiled at what she thought was going to happen.

She felt herself slightly lifted, aided by the buoyancy of the water. Feeling his head parting her as she felt it traveling down her, she shivered in anticipation.

Committed now to this, she was a willing participant to what was going to happen. Feeling his grip on her, she helped him support her with her arms against the edge of the tub.

"Raise your ankles over the side of the tub Victoria," she heard him whisper.

Her sharp intake of breath was her only response to this command. In this position, she would be at his mercy on this. This thought deeply excited her though as she then snaked one leg and then the other the edge of the tub.

Feeling herself floating above him now as he also supported her, she felt him continuing to slide down her parted lips. Her head rested in the cleft of his neck and shoulder, as she gave herself to him. A loud moan came from her as he was almost in her, before turning to a gasp as he drove himself back up to slide along her clit.

Victoria felt him continue to tease her like this until she was shaking for him. Feeling his hands on her, propped above him as he ran himself over her drove her wild. When she finally felt him part her again and rested his head against her entrance, she tried to drive herself against him to no avail.

Her feeble struggles to this both frustrated and excited her from his control of the situation.

"Please Nik, fill me!" she whispered as she raised her head slightly to gaze down her body even as she was surprised at her lewdness driven by want.

She felt his hands tighten on her a fraction before he took her, sliding his head inside her. Her satisfied moan to this as she liked finally feeling him inside her echoed against the room's walls.

She rest her head back against his shoulder, submitting completely to this and relaxed to him. Nik slightly slipped out of her before easing even deeper. She felt the water hampering this, as it took away from coating him her wetness.

Still, Nik eased himself inside her with slow thrusts. Each movement of him caused the water to lap against the edge of tub, which both ignored in their bliss.

She felt Nik shift slightly before gripping her tighter and taking her more. This new position was driving him deeper in her, regardless of what she could have done. Victoria reveled in this feeling as he took her. Each time he moved turned her on all the more.

"Are you ready for all of me Victoria?" she heard him ask.

She felt her walls tighten against him at this thought and struggled for words.

Incoherent sounds came from her before she managed to mumble, "Mm-hmm" to him and relaxed herself.

A sharp gasp came from her as she felt Nik's hips against her as he filled her. This sudden movement drove Nik into her even more and she knew instinctively at that moment that she was his.

She felt Nik pause here, each of them enjoying the feel of this connection. Victoria felt a sense of completeness, as she felt so full from him. Testing this new position, she found that she could do little in moving her hips as they were supported by Nik's strong hands.

Settled in this, she relaxed and placed herself literally in his hands. Her heart was beating hard and fast. She was a little surprised she could not see the beats of it thrumming the water around her as her breasts seemed to float above the waterline, her nipples hard and erect.

A slight shift of Nik in her brought her back to the reality of her pleasure. Nik began slow and subtle strokes in her, as he nuzzled and kissed her neck. This elicited a moan from her, causing her to grip the edge of the tub. Each movement got her used to him, as he slowly moved in and out of her.

"Ohhh Nik," she murmured as she began feelings the stirrings of her needed orgasm.

She felt Nik slide out slowly until she gasped as his head brushed her g spot. He paused at this before moving slightly, driving his head against this sensitive spot of her. This new focus on her was causing her to involuntarily clench at each stroke.

"Victoria, does this feel good to you?" he whispered in her ear.

Hearing her name excited her and she merely moaned in acceptance. She was the past all reason now and left herself to enjoy the moment.

She felt him continue to focus on her in this way as she felt her coming orgasm fast approaching now. Her moans were faster now, each movement of him in her was a sweet torture as she was getting close.

"Ohh..mmm, Nik..i'm cummingggg...," she moaned as she came hard around him, each clench of herself on him pulled him into her it seemed.

As she relaxed against him, she felt him slowly take her again fully. Victoria found that she liked this feeling, even as she blushed slightly at the thought. Each enjoyed this feeling of completeness as she floated above him.

She felt his lips on her neck, slowly kissing her again. Victoria felt her body react in kind to this, lightly clenching him as she was again awoken to her pleasure. She felt one of his hands leave supporting her only to feel it slip over her hip and settle between her legs.

"Mmm Nik, that feels nice.", as she felt his fingers trail along her, lightly pressing her around his shaft.

These subtle movements reinforced that she had him deep in her, much to her satisfaction. The gasp that escaped her as his fingers begun circling the outside of her clit again echoed in the room. As she naturally pulsed against him to this, she felt him move his hips slightly, settling himself in her.

His fingers began stroking slow, soft circles on her. Victoria soon found herself trying to move her hips to little avail. Again she felt the stirrings of an orgasm building, helped by the touch of Nik on her. She felt her self control as fleeting as trying to catch raindrops with a net.

When Nik slipped slightly out of her only to take her again, she felt herself give in to her pleasure. The feeling of him taking her, coupled with his touch were all that mattered now.

Each stroke of him in her felt delicious and soon her moans were matching his movements. A soft moan upon feeling him start to leave her only to deepen in satisfaction upon him again filling her.

The rhythm of their lovemaking began to quicken as she could feel him take her faster, more urgent. Nik's fingers upon her moved faster, drawing her own orgasm closer.

Each stroke now caused her to slightly clench against him, wanting him deeper and staying there. She felt herself nearing climax and moaned to Nik that she was.

She moaned at hearing his whisper in her ear, "Cum for me Victoria and I will also."

This thought sent her over the edge and let herself go. The wave was beginning to crest in her as he started taking her harder and she encouraged him. She needed him to take her this way, this final moment before she came even as his fingers moved fast on her.

As her orgasm crashed over her and she felt herself bucking slightly against him as her nerves were alight with pleasure. Dimly she felt him drive one last thrust deep against her and then his own deep moan echoed in her ears.

She felt him pulse in her and an unaware shot of pleasure went through her at the thought of what this meant. Before she dwelled on this, she felt Nik's finger brush her overly sensitive clit.

Instantly she bucked and clenched against him, even as she felt him twitch again in her. Each light touch of her drew this reaction as she soon realized that it was purposeful.

Slightly confused by herself being turned on by this obvious tactic, she soon found herself enjoying this until he just held her, abated.

Victoria slipped her legs back into the tub to let herself sink back completely in the water. Feeling Nik's arms surround her as she felt him still inside her was a peaceful and warm place that she found she could get used to. Slightly snuggling against him yet conscious of not losing him inside her, she closed her eyes to this.

Finally the chill of the water caused her to open her eyes. Sighing, she felt Nik slip from her, causing a momentary pang in her chest to feel this. Slowly spinning around, she faced Nik, staring into his eyes.

"We're good?" she asked smiling at him.

She felt his hands lightly on her arms drawing her into a soft, passionate kiss that she could have spent hours on.

"Very," was his reply upon breaking this kiss, returning her glowing smile.

She rested her head on his chest for a moment and then swam slightly back from him, before glancing around for her towel. She stood up, feeling the water dripping from her body as she reached for her towel in the cool air of the hotel room.

Glancing at Nik, she liked that he was admiring the view of her. At ease with him, she held the towel away from her to give him a good view of her before his eyes slipped up to her face.

"So you going to come dry off with me and warm me up in that bed over there, right?" She asked laughing as she slowly stepped out of the tub.

She tossed him his towel as he stood in the tub and took the moment to return the favor of ogling him. Smiling at what she found, she finished drying herself off as she pondered how lucky she had been the last two days.

Smiling ruefully at how it took something so unlucky to get here though, she decided to just be grateful for the moment. This lover she had found was an unexpected event, yet something she found herself warming to.

Nik raised an eyebrow at her stare of him as these thoughts raced in her mind. Blushing, afraid of her face being transparent to her thoughts, she walked to the bed and slipped inside the cool sheets.

A slight shiver ran down her spine to this, yet even as Nik joined her she felt the bed warming to her. Settling against him, she found she seemed to fit perfectly against him as she laid her head on his chest.

The soft heartbeat of him felt comforting against her cheek as she felt Nik kiss the top of her head. Victoria felt drowsiness softly nipping at her mind as she relaxed, content in the moment.

"Mmmm, you will be here in the morning right? I don't need to chain you to the bed or anything?" she said playfully to him as she raised her head to look at him.

He smiled to this banter and kissed her lightly, their lips staying together for a couple heartbeats. Upon opening her eyes, she liked the reassuring smile she found.

"No need for chains, I'll be here," he said chuckling before kissing her again softly.

Before this kiss led to stirring her passion again, she relaxed again on his chest with her head. She felt him reach over and turn out the light, plunging the room in velvety darkness.

"Goodnight Nik, I have had a wonderful day."

Drifting off, she heard softly the simple yet profound reply from him, "as I Victoria, as I."