She Wanted to Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Full4life
Full4life
22 Followers

Liz was up early Saturday morning. She was working on the spare bedroom; she remade the bed even though it had clean sheets. She then put fresh towels in the bathroom and a new air freshener. Then Liz headed to the kitchen to get breakfast on the table so things would be cleaned up before the crew got there. And by nine thirty she was putting the last dish away. Her suitcase sat by the door and cell in the desk drawer in the den. Chuck was able to avoid talking to her all morning until the knock on the door. Both headed for it at the same time.

"I'll get it" he said as he reached for the knob. "Hello" as the door opened and a will dressed man stood there.

"Hi, I am Mike Telemann and I am the host of wife swap. We do not have much time before your new wife will arrive so let's get started. We will do a ten minute segment and then off the wife goes. Then we will video Connie coming in and you meeting her. That should take another ten to fifteen minutes. Then we head over to the other home with your wife". Mike said as he shook Chuck's hand. Liz answered most of the questions as Chuck stood beside her. It was as if she knows the answers before the questions were even asked. By ten twenty Liz was walking to her car to leave. Mike and one of the video men stayed outside when Chuck was asked to close the door. They wanted to get his face opening the door and see his replacement wife. The other video men stayed with Chuck but fiddled with his camera.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. When he opened it he froze. The woman that stood there was about five and a half foot tall with reddish blond hair that hung past her shoulders. She was big busted and wide hipped, around two hundred pounds he thought.

"Hi my name is Connie your replacement wife" she said with a small smile.

"Hi I'm Charles but you can call me Chuck" he said. "Won't you please come in and make yourself comfortable". The video man and Mike followed her in and did their interview and were gone in ten minutes. "I will show you were you will be sleeping and then we can talk". Chuck had seen the red flood into her face and her body tense up and realized how it sounded. "You will have your own room a course" he added. The tension she had shown disappeared as fast as it showed up, and her face returned to its normal color as they started up the stairs. He gave her the grand tour and ended with the kitchen. "How about some lunch as we chat" he said as he started opening the refrigerator.

"I will do that. After all I am the replacement wife" she said as she got up. "You will have to tell me where things are at"

Chuck seen the look she gave when she said the words 'replacement wife'. She did not like that phrase. "Can we lose the replacement wife thing" he asked.

"Thank you. I hated that but they told me to say it" she said. And she relaxed more. Chuck thought she was talking about Mike and did not know it was Liz that had said it. She made a nice lunch and they sat down to eat. They talked and ate and when they were done sipped coffee as they chatted. It was not until the sun started to glare through the window that he realized what time it was. They had talked for hours and it was six o'clock.

"Look at the time. I think it is getting close to supper. What would you like to eat? I will make it for you" Chuck said looking at the clock.

"No, I will cook remember I am the....sorry almost forgot. I will cook". Connie said

"Ok then I will do the lunch dishes" he said looking at the plates still in front of them. They had talked so long about almost everything he felt as if he had known her all his life. For the first time in a long time, he was happy to be sitting here and talking.

Connie was happily cooking as they continued to chat. She felt she could be open and honest with Chuck. The only time she felt low was when they talked about wife swap. She hated lying to him and hoped he did not see it in her face. But he did not show it if he did. They talked and joked until the dishes where almost done. Connie could not remember the last time she had so much fun or even had help with dishes. "I can tell you this, I was not sure about all this but now I am glad we did this. I am having a blast so far" she said. Chuck shook his head in agreement.

They watched TV finding out they both liked the same kind of shows. Chuck said "I think I am going to turn in, it has been a long day. A fun day but a long one. You can stay up as long as you wish. You will not keep me awake"

"No, I think I will join you" she said. It hit her about how that sounded and turned beet red "I mean I will be going to bed also". Chuck started laughing just from the look she had when she realized what she said. And she followed soon after. They wiped the tears from their eyes from laughing so hard. Turning off the lights and headed up to bed.

When they got to her room, he bowed and waves his arm to her room and said "your room milady. May you have a good night's sleep" he said.

"Thank you milord" she said with a half curtsied and stepped into the room and closed the door. Chuck grinned and he hears the lock on the door engage.

Liz was crawling into bed at her hotel as she thought about her day. She had left home and stopped in at Lisa's until the crew got there. After lunch they headed for Connie's home. They made the video and she was off. Liz did not like Carl at all. He did a good job on film but was trying to seduce her after in a very crude way. She felt dirty just being near him. She took a long bath and stayed in her room the rest of the day. She fell asleep very satisfied with how today went. Even Lisa loved the video of Chuck.

Chuck was up and in the shower feeling on top of the world. After his restful night sleep he awoke bright eyed and bushy tailed. He dressed and was going down stairs when he smelt bacon and French toast cooking. "Hope you like it" she said putting the plate down for him and one for her. He had told her last night that his mom fixed this every Sunday as a kid. "So what is on the agenda for today" she asked as he savored the meal.

"Thought I would get the grill set up and cook lunch outside, if that is ok with you" he said as she nodded with a full mouth. Liz never liked cook outs. It was to lowbrow for her. "Ok, how's burgers sound"

"Good to me but we will have to go to the store so I can get the salad to go with it" she replied.

When they were doing the dishes Chuck asks her "You do know we have a dishwasher right over there" as he grins at her. Not that he minded doing them with her.

"Yes, but I never did think they cleaned the dish will enough" she said.

"We may need to pick up some charcoal to. I will have to see if I have any" he said as he put the last dish away. She follows him to the shed and helped pull the grill out. She spotted the bag of charcoal and grabs it. As she held it up in triumph, the bottom of the bag rips open sending the contents down on her. The charcoal bounced off her breasts and two lumps catch in the ample cleavage and the dust covers her. Chuck stops and rushes over to help her as she lowers the bag and starts laughing. Grabbing a rag to help clean her off he stops and said "you better do this considering where it is at" causing her to laugh harder and he joins in red faced. The two lumps disappear between her tits as they bounce. She helps clean up as he said "looks like it drew moisture have to get a new bag". "And you may want to get the two pieces out that went down your top"

She looked confused and then realized it was not the coal dust she felt between her tits. She turn around when he started turning red again as she fished them out. "Can you hose me off so I do not drag the dust through the house" she asked. He took the hose and sprays a light mist over her face and turned it up to get it off her shoulders. As he works his way down getting as much off as he can, the cold water was making her blouse almost transparent. The sheer white bra was disappearing with the water and turning flesh colored. Her breasts were showing more as the cloth clang to her skin. Her nipples hardened with the cold water and a big dark circle the size of his fist appeared behind each one. It was almost like she had nothing on. She opened her eyes and seen his dick hard and trying to push its way out, she looked down. She blushed and said "I will be ready to go after a quick shower". This brought him back and he turned off the water.

As she entered her bathroom and turned on the light, she was looking at herself in the mirror. She was bare chested except for some dark streaks in her top. She could make out every detail of her tits even the little indents on her nipples. She was not into voyeurism but she could tell the wet spot in her panties was coming from her. She quickly striped and jumped in the shower. Adjusting the water and taking the hand held shower head and putting it to pulsate. She spread her legs and run the head over her hairy mound to her clit. She thought of how he had seen her and it made him hard as the water hit her clit and lips. And her other hand was pinching her hard nipples. She felt it start as her pussy start to quiver. Her hand flew to her mouth to cover the sounds that started coming out. "Ho fuck...oh fuck" was a muffled sound coming out. Her ass jiggled as the spasms run through her pussy. She was not sure the water running down her inner thighs was more from her or the shower. She ended up biting the side of her hand so she would not be screaming at the top of her lungs, and him running to see if she was murdered. Finding her like this coming. She sat down as the last of the shocks run through her. Her legs would no longer hold her. That was how she finished her shower until her legs could support her again.

She was coming down rubber legged as he was coming up to see if she was ok. She had been in there a long time. "I thought I would throw this in the washer when we go so they do not stain" she said She took a quick glance to see if he was still hard. Then she wondered if he had done the same as she did because he was soft. "Do we need a list or something for the store" she asked. Just to get that thought out of her mind before she had to go change her panties again.

"No we will play it by ear when we get there" he said. A few minutes later they were backing out of the drive. The rest of the day was nice and slow. They sat outside most of the day until the bugs drove them in. They had a nice dinner and watched TV until Chuck had to go to bed for work tomorrow. Chuck was just about to leave when Connie came down. "You are up early today aren't you" he said as he opened the door.

"No. I get up every day about this time" she said

"Any planes for today" Chuck asked.

"No. Just thought I would clean up some. Maybe try out your exercise room and a shower" she said.

"Ok, I will be home at five. Have fun and do not lift any more bags of charcoal today" he said as he closed the door behind him. He did not think to tell her the maid service would be in today to clean but she will find out. He did not know Liz stopped it for the two weeks.

It only took a couple of hours until the work was done. She was in the exercise room by ten and tried a little of everything and by eleven thirty was ready for a shower. As she headed up to shower, she remembered the big walk in one in the master bedroom. And he would not be home for five hours what the hell. She got her bathroom things and headed to his shower. She had just got back in from turning up the TV so she could hear it over the running water when he came home.

Chuck had felt bad leaving her there all by herself and taken off work early. He was the boss after all, so who would he have to answer too. He heard the TV volume go up as he closed the front door. He went up to his bedroom to see what was going on. He could see light coming out from the bathroom into the dark bedroom. The door was not closed all the way and he heard the shower running. He could not resist taking a peek in even though he knew he shouldn't. As he peeked around the corner into the room, the shower doors where steamed over but where the water hit them. He could see the bottom half of her tit to the floor. He was now glad they put in clear ones when they remodeled. Her tit sagged like normal ones should. And her ass stuck out about three inches past her back. Her belly hung out covering a small amount of her mound. He liked her natural looks. He could feel his dick getting hard seeing her like this. When she turned to the side, he had to pull his dick out before it busted in half trying to get out. He started pumping his dick when she picked up her tit in one hand and soaping it with the other. She did the same to the other one. He had to stop pumping for a minute or he would have cum right then. He watch her hands soap her stomach and lift it some.

His eyes froze on her mound. The reddish hair was thick and covered her whole mound in a blanket. As she lifted her stomach more to soap her pussy up, her clit appeared. She spread her legs some and pushed her hips out to soap it up. Her lips came into view and opened up some. Her pink inner lips shown like a beacon in the night as she runs her hand over it. He did not even know he was pumping again until he felt his balls tighten and he came on the wall and floor. He did not stop even after he came. He was going to leave when she turned to face the shower again, but she pulled it down and put it on her pussy. Not sure what she was doing, he had to see. He could not believe what he seeing as the head started moving in and out from between her legs. "She was using the head to cum" he said to himself. He was hard again at the sight before him. He could hear her over the TV now as she started to moan. He could not believe his balls were tingling for a second load. He was hoping to hold out until she came and when her hand went to her mouth and just under her skin it looked like waves running across it, she went still all but the hand with the shower head. It picked up speed. As he heard the words oh fuck as if screamed at him, she came and so did he. As she recovered he cleaned the miss he made with an old shirt from the dresser and headed back down stairs. He would act like he just got home when she came down.

Connie shut the water off after she could think again pulling a zip lock bag taped just below the shower head. She kissed it saying "thanks I needed that" to a picture of a naked man lying on a bed and his hard dick pointing strait up. After she was dressed and in the bedroom, she walked over to Chuck's nightstand and put his picture back after taking it out of the bag. She was just coming down when Chuck came through the door. "Hi home early" she said turning red, embarrassed by what she just did.

"Thought I would keep you company. You here with nothing to do and all" he said "I am going to change and then I am taking you out tonight". He almost runs to his room. He wanted to see if she was still on the shower head. Pulling the head down and taking a big sniff over all the head, he smelled her musky smell. Before even thinking about it, his tongue was out tasting it. It had a strong pleasant sweet taste, as he licked the whole head to make sure he got it all. He was dressed in slacks and polo when he came down.

"If you are going like that, I better change into a dress" she said.

"Why don't we get you one? That can be the first stop" Chuck said.

"No, I do not need one very often and I have one. But I do appreciate the offer" she said.

Chuck looked at her in a new light "ok" he said. It had been a long time since he had met someone like her. They spent the day going here and there enjoying the day. They arrived at a nice supper club at dinner time. Chuck had made reservations before he had come home. As they set finishing they desert, he asked if she would do him the honor of a dance. Looking at him with a smile and putting out her hand for him to take. As they moved across the floor to the music, her breasts rub his chest making her nipples hard. He can feel them digging in and leaving a trail across his chest. He started thinking of her in the shower today and seeing her playing with them. His dick was coming up the front of his shorts. He could feel it pushing up between them as it was being pushed into him. Her stomach was pushing into his crotch. He knows she could feel it but did not show it. He had thought as he began to grow, she pulled into him more.

Connie was hoping he would ask as other couples moved around the floor. She was not sure her legs would hold her when he did. She felt like a school girl as her tits rubbed his chest. She started getting wet as she felt him start growing as it pushed up. She had to go to the restroom and put a wad of hand rolled toilet paper in her panties so her leaking pussy would not run down her legs. She pulled tighter to him as she felt him getting harder. And was glad she had taken precautions as she felt a tingle run through her thighs. She would have fucked him right there if he had asked. She knew he would not because of the other pictures she had found in the night stand. His wife's body was perfect and she was fat. But that did not stop her fantasy. By nine they were heading home so Chuck could get to bed for work the next day. As they lay in their own beds thinking about the other and tonight was the first time she did not lock or even close her door all the way. He had kissed her cheek as they stopped at her door before he headed to his room.

The next day as Chuck was leaving for work Connie said "don't forget we have that video crew over today. I thought we would eat when they got here. Just to show how will we are doing".

Chuck said "ok" as he closed the door and thinking. Liz would be pissed off seeing how much he was enjoying this. And he did owe her for that much. But he also knew that she needed a lesson for starting this in the first place. At work behind his desk he was thinking of all the questions he could be asked and what he could say. It then occurred to him, he would see she first vid from the meeting. Connie had told him about Carl, yet he could not put it all into a face. The day goes by slowly until he is heading home at four thirty. Mike and his man pulled in right behind him. He had the video with him as he entered the house. Chuck was not impressed by Carl or Liz in the video. They sat down to eat when their video started and Mike ate with them. Some of the questions were very personal and Connie was very uncomfortable during the whole thing. They were both glad to see them leave an hour later. They cleaned up and set down for the night to watch TV.

"Do you mind if I get out of these cloths for the night" Connie asked

"I do not think I could keep my eye on the TV with you setting there nude" He said with a big grin. "Yes go ahead, it is ok with me. I think I will do the same". Somehow they had gotten to the point they could joke about everything even sex. As they got up to change he picked up the glasses to put them in the kitchen. She was already in her room changing when he headed up. As he passed her door noticing it had not been closed all the way and he had seen movement form inside. He peeked in and she was pulling her dress over her head facing the door. She was having trouble getting it off and her tits swung side to side as she tried getting it off. Looking down she had big cotton panties on and pulled up tight showing a nice camel toe. He was about to leave as she pulled the dress over her head. But she turned just as she got it off. He was now looking at her ass as she unhooked her bra. He was rubbing the hard post in his pants as he figured the show was over and she would be putting on a nightgown and robe. He was surprised as her thumbs slid into the sides of her panties. She pulled them down wiggling her ass as she pulled them down slowly. His eyes were glued to her ass as inch by inch her crack was being reveled. She bent over opening her legs and pulled them out from between her lips that had trapped them. Her lips came into view with thin hair running up each side. She wiggled them down more as her lips moved across each other and moister on her lips. She pulled them off and slid on a short transparent nighty. He headed for his room pulling his dick out and jacking on the way.

Full4life
Full4life
22 Followers