She Wanted to Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Full4life
Full4life
22 Followers

The next morning they were eating breakfast when someone came to the door. Chuck was gone for ten minutes before he returned. He put two envelopes on the table. A name on each one, she took the one that had her name on it. Opening it a tear ran down her cheek as the reality set in. "Are you ok, it is not too late for you to stop this and no one would know" he said.

"No, it is hard thou. But it is something I have to do and it is all coming to a head. But with you here I can do it" she said. He had put his hands on her shoulders for support. He was about to kiss her when the doorbell rang. He runs to the door before she could say anything. He was but a minute later with a big box. Handing it to her, she sees her name on it. As she opened the box, she seen Chuck was grinning from ear to ear. As the box top was set aside and she moved the paper and there was the dress she tried on yesterday. Her mouth dropped open and she tried to talk but could not.

"You looked so lovely and I saw how you loved it. So I could not help but get it" he said. Still unable to talk she grabbed him and hugged him tight, he could hardly breathe. When she let go he said "we have one more thing to do. The thing we have been putting off". Picking up a note pad and handing it to her. It took hours to get it just right. They worked on them one at a time helping each other when they got stuck.

Today was their last full day. Connie was to go home after Mike had been there for the last time. So today it was a picnic in the park and a drive in the country. This was something he loved to do but Liz hated it so he never went. The day was for them and they made the most of it. It was late when they got home and headed for bed. Both lay there side by side and nether could sleep or feel like sex but they were happy feeling the other close by holding hands. As the sun was coming up they were making love. After an hour they were asleep and at noon they were in the shower quickly washing each other. Even as they wash they did not stop to saver the fun. Connie had an appointment at one at a hair salon. They were back by four and dressed by four thirty.

Mike was thrown back when he entered the house. He was escorted to the couch by Chuck. As Mike and his video man sat down, Connie came down and their jaws dropped. Chuck pulled out a check made out for one thousand dollars that he showed them. Chuck took charge and told them what was going to happen. The men were happy to do it for the money and they did not care for Liz anyway. A half hour later they were heading for Connie's home for the last time.

Liz had been at Connie's house for twenty minutes before Mike got there. Lisa pulled in right behind him. Mike had called her as he left Chucks, and told her she needed to come over for the last video. He had told her she would not believe it. With her interest peaked from his conversation, she headed over. As they all sat in front of the TV waiting for it to start, Liz literally was setting on the edge of hers.

She had been busy today getting her hair done and packing her car to go home. That was after she stopped at the dress shop. There was one dress that she had looked at but it was too much until now. Now she could get it and Chuck would say nothing but how lovely she looked. Everything was better than she had hoped.

The video started and Mike watch as they sat there open mouthed. Liz said "That is the same dress I was going to get today" as the shock hit her. Mike stopped it thirty seconds into it, per Chuck's interactions. Handing the envelopes to each with their name on them, he restarted the video. They opened the envelopes and pulled out a hand written letter and another envelope. Mike had stopped the video again. No one had noticed the camera had been recording them the whole time and now focused on Carl and Liz. Liz opened her letter first as Carl stared at the TV. He could not believe how lovely Connie looked.

Dear Liz.

I love you, but no longer in the way I used to. Your need to have and be something you are not has been driving a wedge in our marriage for years. You do not love me, just the things you can buy. This stunt was the last straw. I do love you but the past you. The new Liz is not someone I love or could ever love. So I have sent the divorce papers with this. The terms and conditions are listed in it. It is more than the lawyer said you should get but I could not leave you with nothing. I will have you things packed by the weekend. Call to arrange a pick up time.

Sincerely

Charles

P.S. When both you and Carl are through reading your letters, have Mike start the video again.

Carl's letter was just about the same and both looked up at the same time. The look Mike got made him very uncomfortable but then he hit the play button. Their eyes flashed to the screen, and Chuck's voice boomed through the speakers. Mike had been told to turn up the volume a little as they read.

"I hope that you two are setting. Now after things are settled and everything is done witch my lawyer said would be soon. Both of you will be invited to a celebration. I hope you both will attend" Chuck said as the camera zoomed in of a big engagement ring on Connie's hand held by Chuck.

Full4life
Full4life
22 Followers