She Wanted to Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Full4life
Full4life
23 Followers

Connie thought about coming after she was dressed but thought better of it. She had left the door ajar and seen him watching as she put on a show. She was horny as hell but knew she would cum very hard so she headed down. As she opened her door she turned and grabbed the throw off the bed and headed down. She was on the couch under the light blanket when he came down. He had seen she had no underwear on and felt a twinge in his groin.

"I should have gotten one to. There is a slight chill in the air" he said, thinking about getting one so his arousal would not be seen. Before he could turn around, she flipped the other end down and patted the seat. Another twinge and he sat down flipping the blanket over his lap before she could see the tent forming in his pajamas. She put her legs back up and they rested against his thigh. His hands were under the cover in his lap. After half an hour she asked if she could straighten her legs out. Seeing him raise his hands she put her legs on his legs. He was glad she put them up almost to his knees, a good eight inches from his crotch.

As he put his hands down, they rested on her legs. He started to move them when she said "it is ok you can leave them there". He was not sure when he stated rubbing her legs and did not realized he was until her legs moved within an inch of the head sticking up. From the corner on his eye he saw she slowly moved her hand down between her legs. From his hands move up and down on her legs air was being pumped up his chest form under the cover. He started smelling her musk making him harder and the inch between his head and her legs closed fast. As it touched her he looked up and she smiled at him and turned back to the TV. It was like she did not know it was rested against her leg. She shifted and moved down so she was more laying than setting. Her knees were almost on his leg and one of hers legs was on his shaft. "Do you mind? I was getting a kink in my back".

"I do not mind at all" he said as he went back to rubbing her legs only this time his hands were higher on her legs. His hands moved up and down her legs, up just past her knee and down to her ankle. When he run his hand up, he paused just above her knee and felt a slight quiver run through Connie. And a low moan escaped her. He moved back down and moved to the inside of her ankle and started up. As his hand moved up it started touching the other leg. He moved back down and then back up. As he neared where her legs had stopped him before, her legs moved. She had raised her knee up opening her legs more than he expected. He stopped just above her knee again. He did this for a long time moving higher until he touches the hem of her nighty. He moved back down and as he reached her ankle she shifted again. As he moved back up he reached were the nighty was but it was gone, she had pulled it up so he went higher. He knew he was only inches form her lips but he could not reach higher. But he could feel her flesh move as if she were rubbing her clit.

When he moved back down she said "I think I will go the bathroom before the next show comes on". Chuck nodded as she tried nonchalantly to pull her nighty down and swing her legs to the floor. He stretched putting his head back. This lets her get up and pull her robe closed more without any embarrassment. Ten minutes later she was back with a pillow in hand "just in case I fall asleep" and laid back down. Her legs were farther down as she put them under the covers. She was in the same position as before but her arms were on top of the covers. She would not be able to pull the nighty up if it was in the way. The scent coming up now was stronger almost intoxicating. But he started rubbing again thinking he would get to it soon. It was not until she moaned and his hand felt the wet hair on the side of her pussy lips. Looking up at her as she looked back smiling at him. "I was wondering how long it would take" she said as she spread her legs more.

His fingers run up her lips over her clit until they were running through the hair that covers her mound. He could hear her purring and the quivering under his fingers. He stopped and she looked at him as he raised her leg up and slid to the floor putting her leg back down. Kneeling beside her and pulling the cover off, she lay there with her rob open and no nighty. He pulled the tie and freed her tits and grabbed one and squeezed it feeling her hard nipple pressing into his palm. His mouth sucked the other as his hand found her mound again, running his hand over it. She was moaning again only louder. It was not long before she was coming and her hand went to her mouth. He pulled it away so he could hear her and started kissing her neck. She tried to put it back and he stopped her and the hand between her legs found her clit and run circles around it. Her hips stated to buck against his hand. Fuck..Fuck...Oh shit came from her as she was coming. She grabbed his hand and pulled it hard into her clit. She broke her other hand free and pulled his head tight to her neck. All the time getting louder as Connie was reaching the peek. The words no longer made sense just a long babel with a gasp now and then. It was getting so loud that Chuck was afraid the neighbors would call the cops. He kisses her open mouth as she screamed.

When she stopped screaming her body arched as she hit the top. Her arms let go of him and he went right down and started licking her. He did not stop her hand as she started up again. She covered her mouth as more babel came out. She thought she had topped out but he was forcing her far past that until she hit a plateau just below passing out. It seemed like time had stopped before she started down. Chuck kept licking and was not letting up. He love the way she tasted and her juice flowed like a river from her. He could not suck it up fast enough to get it all. She finely pushed him away as she was too sensitive to touch. She lay there gasping for air as he watched and marveled over her naked body. She was still breathing hard when she fell asleep not moving. Her chest moving was the only way he know she was ok. He knelt there for a long time looking over her body. Her tits looked so natural and soft not like Liz's and he thought of how much he had missed a hairy pussy. He had forgotten how nice it was. He covered her up and headed up stairs even though he had not cum. He was satisfied with just making her cum which he could not remember ever being. He got in bed and was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Chuck awoke in the night his dick hard as steel. He reached down to rub it, his hand run into her head. Lifting the covers and looking into the dark under them a voice came up. "I thought I would return the favor" she said just before impaling her mouth with his dick again. She took his pajamas off him without missing a stroke. She did gag when he raised his hips to help. She pulled up an inch or so but was going back down seconds later. She sifted some and pushed her head down until her lips were at it base. He could feel her eye water with her eyes pressed against his thigh. But she refused to stop. He could feel his balls tighten as he got close. Even though he told her she knew and push down harder making her gag more and still she did not stop. As the first shot hit her throat she pulled back till just the head was between her lips and pumped him into her mouth. She did not stop until she was sure she had all he could give. She turned and popped out beside him.

"That was the best I have ever had" he said as she put a finger to his lips. "Are you ok" he said pulling her finger away. She took his hand and pulled one strait out like he was pointing at something. Then slid it into her mouth so he could feel his cum pooled there. She swallowed and pulled his finger out sucking on it to get the last of his cum.

"I can honestly say that was the best I ever had also" she said as he turned and kissed her. He held her as both fell back to sleep in each other's arms. They did not move until the alarm woke them. Chuck rolls over and grabbed the phone and hit a button.

It was about a minute before he spoke "Barb, I will not be in today, wait make that until next Monday. No not this Monday, next Monday. Yes. No. I just have some personal things to do and will be out of town. Bob can take care of that. Just let him know. Ok. Thanks and bye". Connie had his dick in her hand playing with it as it was getting hard again. "You will have me for the whole time you are here now, what would you like to do first"? he said.

"Well I think we need to care of this first" she said as she pumped the steel pole between his legs. He rolled over and run his hand over her clit and down to her ass. He could feel her wetness all the way down to a big spot on the bed. He rolled on over on her as dick slid between her lips. Sliding up between her lips, his head hit her clit and made her flinch. With each push she flinched and moaned. She grabbed his ass and pulled him harder into her. She pushed him up and reaching between them. She put his shaft at her opening and then grabbed his ass again. In one fast pull he was balls deep into her. She let out a loud moan and held him in. Chuck's dick was longer then she has had but not as thick. But she liked the feel of him pushing at the back of her tunnel. As he pumped into her she pulled his lips to hers and kissed. When they broke apart she said "can you pull out for a second". Not sure why but he did. She rolls over and put her ass up. He did not need an invitation and pushed right in. She felt him bottom out and go a little bit more. As he started slow she told him to go harder and he grabbed her wide hips and pushed as she pushed back. With the first three pumps her pussy gush and wet his balls and legs. She was screaming into the pillow. As she came making he cum also.

They laid there after making love holding each other. As chuck looked into her eyes, he noticed tears in her eyes. She turned away as she got up and run from the room. The door to her room slammed shut. As he stood outside her door he could hear her crying. Knocking on the door he asked "what is wrong? We can work it out".

"Please go away. Please" was all she said.

"What did I do" he asked. When he heard nothing he headed for the kitchen trying to think what he did. He sat there drinking coffee for an hour before she entered the kitchen. Her eyes were puffy and cheek red from crying. She had not put her robe on and stood there nude.

"We need to talk" she said as she got some coffee and set down. "First off, I will be going home today". Chuck started to say something but she stopped him. "Please let me finish before you say anything". "No, it is nothing you did. It is what I did. I knew you were outside my door watching me. I waited till you were before I changed. I pulled you into it and I am sorry. But I would do it again not just because I loved it but also I needed it, it showed me I need to start over and get rid of my old one that includes Carl. That is not the worst part. You will get pissed at me and probably kick me out but I have to tell you. I was going to get five thousand dollars for this but I think me talking now kills that. Your wife set this whole thing up. There is no wife swap show. Liz and a lady named Lisa cook this up to make you think that you need her. So you will give her anything she wants. She is at some hotel right now. She goes over to my house to see the videos and make a new one that we watch. "

He sat there not saying a thing but his face was turning red. "Bitch, you will not get away with this" he said as he slammed his hand on the table. Fear flashed on Connie's face as she thought it was at her. He seen the fear she had now and his heart sank. He stood and walked over to her and the fear was growing in her. He raised her up as she put up no resistance. Fear had her froze as she looked for a smack a crossed her face or a beating. She was white as a ghost as and her eyes closed tight. She jumped as arm flow around her and hugs her. "I was not meaning you, you opened my eyes. I love you" she heard as her eyes opened and blood flowed back in to her. He hugged her tight and felt her naked body against him. She was not sure she even hard him. His words were still forming in her head when he let go and kissed her. The words snapped into place the second their lips touched. And her arms wrapped around him.

"I think I love you too" she said as their lips parted. Taking his hand, she led him back up to bed. He made love for the first time in years. Both felt more fulfilled then they ever had. "We need to talk about what we do next" she said as they fell to sleep from exhaustion.

They were fixing a big dinner together. They had miss breakfast and lunch and both were famished. They ate with little small talk. Both thinking about what needed done. They were almost done when Chuck said "I think I may have come up with something if you will play along". He laid out his plan over coffee as they set there making a list. It was after ten before they had done. After things were cleaned up Chuck said "I think I am going to get a shower and hit the sack. Tomorrow we get things started".

"I'm going to look this over one time and I will be doing the same" she said. When she got to her room, everything was gone. Not sure what was going on, she headed for Chucks room. He was just heading for the shower.

"In your room" he replied looking at her.

"I was just there and the room was empty" she said. Chuck waved to the other side of the room. There sat her suitcases and the cloths she had she had worn. She understood what he was saying and kissed him. "Will if this is my room too. "Does that mean I can use the shower when I wish"? Giving her a wink and going in, he waited for her and closed the door behind her. They did not make love but they just held each other content with being close.

They woke at eight the next morning still holding each other as if they had been doing it for years. They were out of the house by ten and on their way to the first stop. They spent the day running around and had lunch. They knew they had to be home by four to get set up for Mike. They were home by three and had things in order when Mike knocked on the door. As Chuck led Mike to the living room he was looking around. He motioned to his to video everything. Connie was coming down the stairs brushing her hair looking a bet frazzled. "Sorry got up late Hope this is ok" she said wearing the same dress she had on the last time. Only now it was winkled and unkempt. She picked up a pillow and blanket off the couch and pitches it into a corner. "The maid will get it later" she said smiling at mike. Mike noticed something green stuck in her teeth. She sat down and Chuck set other end of the couch. Mike was talking to his man and giving last minute instructions. Forty five minutes later Mike was pulling away. Chuck fell against the wall laughing as tears ran down his legs turned weak and slid down the wall setting on the floor. Connie fell over the arm of the couch with her legs in the air laughing. Ten minute later he was helping her up. He hugged her and they looked around the room and started again.

Liz and Carl were setting on the couch when they started the video. A smile was on her face from the start. Mike had made sure to get the way she dressed and the food in her teeth. Liz did not even mind Carl had moved closer and had his hand on her knee. Her plan was working better than she had hoped because Chuck look like he was in hell. She had them replay it two more times before they made their own video. She was gone and hour later satisfied with the way things are going and making a list of things she was going to ask for.

"Let's go out to eat since you have not done the dishes all week. Just look at them dirty dishes stacked on the counter" Chuck said giving a wink.

"Let's order out pizza unless you think I am dressed to go out" she said. They sat eating pizza and watching TV curled up on the couch. Her dress in a pile on the floor where it would stay until the next time it was needed. They spent the next four days mostly in the bedroom. They made love a few times but most of the time they snuggled. They loved the feel of the other pressed against them. Chuck like lying pressed against her back with his dick running up the crack of her ass, his fingers running through the hair between her legs.

Tuesday morning they were up early and on the road by eight. Chuck had a surprise for Connie after lunch. "We have one more stop to make before we go home" he said

"But we have done everything on the list. What did we forget? I can't think of a thing" she said.

"Trust me, you will like it" he replied. If it had been anyone else she would have been skeptical. She nodded as he took her hand and they walked to the car. Five minute later he said "Close your eyes until I say open them". She did without question, putting her hand on his leg moving it up to his crouch teasing him as they drove. "Open them, we are here" he said. They were in front of the most expensive dress shop in town. She was shaking her head no as he pulled her from the car. "Look Thursday is the last time. This is as much for me as it is for you. Please do this for me" he said as he looked into her eyes.

The look in his eyes softened her heart and he was able to get her to go in without much pulling. As they looked around found one she liked and looked at the tag and everyone in the store heard her gasp and looked at her as she whispered "I can't spend this much even if you are paying for it". Putting his finger to her lips and taking the dress he walks her to the dressing rooms. "I will try it but we can't get it". He could not believe his eyes when she came out. She was stunning as she showed it off. "Can we just go home? I have something there for Thursday". He nodded as she went to change. But he had seen joy in her face so telling the clerk where to send it and paid for it before she returned. "Tell you what, give it back and we will go for a walk by the river and forget this for a couple hours". They walked hand in hand by the river until Chuck looked at his watch. They had lost track of time and they only had an hour before Mike would be there. They ran back to the car still holding hand laughing like kids.

They pulled in to the drive with half hour left. Connie stripped as she walked through the door. Chuck stopped to watch and she asked "What are you doing, I thought we were in a rush". She picked up her dress from the floor that she put there on Tuesday.

"There is always time to watch you undress" he said. He saw the look of disgust as she put her dress back on. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek "I will wash you after they leave and this thing well go in the washer" he said as his hand rubbed her thigh and up over her pussy to her tits and held the collar of the dress. She turned to him gave him a kiss and smacked his ass then told him to get to work with a wink. They were ready when Mike showed up and things went along good. The video showed Liz looking more beautiful and sexy than ever. Their Video was more in-depth this time and Chuck had thought it might be. Liz was getting just what she was looking for and he knew she wanted more. They had done the whole house this time. They had added a little more of a mess down stairs. The major work was upstairs. They moved Connie's things back to her room and though most of it on the floor and bed. He even put a hand through a leg hole and told he was getting in her underwear. And she had said he could do that anytime he wished. Which he did, the bed had to be messed up anyway.

They spent the rest of the night cleaning. Connie would not go to bed until the whole house was cleaned up. It helped that she put her dress in the washer and never bothered to put anything on. Everything was superficial so it was easy to clean up. They had sandwiches for dinner so they would get it done faster. Both were tired of looking at it. They had gone to bed at ten but did not get to sleep until three AM. It was ten before his eyes opened to see her staring at him. He smiled and kissed her on the nose and headed for the shower. She followed and after went to the kitchen for lunch still naked. There was nothing planned for the day so they watch movies and cuddled. He made her cum several times as they watched the movies and he did two times. They were not trying to but they like to tease each other. And nether complained.

Full4life
Full4life
23 Followers