Sherry's Boys Ch. 02: Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand back into her lap and undid two more buttons, her dress was now open to just below the edge of the table. "Time to pay the tip my dear," I told her. "Make sure you tip him well!"

The tablecloth hid us from the view of the other diners but our waiter was going to get an eyeful.

When Pat returned with a stack of napkins for us I only took one, to keep him standing there, and handed it to Sherry.

She put it in her lap and motioned the waiter closer, "Can you pull the table out a little so I can see what I am doing, please."

Very carefully he pulled the table away from her and stood there ready to do our bidding. I don't think he would have moved away if the restaurant had caught on fire.

His eyes were locked on the napkin covering Sherry's lap when she removed it to see just how bad it was, "Oh my what a mess I have made, this is going to take awhile to clean up dear."

I looked to our waiter and saw the huge grin on his face as he was treated to an unrestricted view of her wet and shinny pussy lips. The leather seat of the booth was slick with her lubrication and we both watched as Sherry began cleaning up the seat, her thighs, and dabbing at her pussy.

"I think you might need a dry one Ma'am," Pat suggested, holding out another napkin, never taking his eyes from her exposed pussy.

Sherry handed him the wet napkin and smiled, "Thank you sir, I think you are right."

I looked around to see if we were attracting too much attention, but other than the couple sitting directly across from us, no one seemed to be paying any attention. I looked at the waiter and thanked him for his help, "Thank you so much for all the help young man, this could have been a very embarrassing situation without your help and discretion, if you know what I mean?"

Sherry exchanged her napkin again and folded this one up into a pad. Motioning the waiter closer, she whispered to him, "I'm afraid that it has ran under me, if I lift up just a bit would you be so kind as to slip this under me to soak it all up."

"Anything you want ma'am," Pat replied as he took the napkin back and leaned forward to slip it under her pussy.

My wife rose up just enough to allow him room to slip the napkin under her pussy lips as they came free of the seat with a slight sucking sound. When the napkin was in place she sat back down quickly before Pat had time to fully remove his hand. She had trapped his fingers against her slit and I could see him trying to slide a finger up between her lips.

She closed her legs tightly around his hand and whispered, "I thank you for all your help but I don't think we should make it any worse right now young man, do you?"

She spread her legs wide again and allowed him to remove his fingers from her pussy. Looking around carefully to see if anyone had seen his actions he replied, "No Ma'am I surely wouldn't want to do that. And thank you for letting me be of help." He slid the table back into position and handed us both clean dry napkins and departed with the rest. I am sure that the restaurant would be short several napkins that night.

After he was gone, Sherry giggled, "That was fun, thanks for the help. I sure didn't want to walk out of here looking like I peed myself." She reached down and buttoned her dress back in place just as Pat returned with our check.

Placing it on the table by my arm he said that he would be back to take care of that whenever we were ready. Before he could leave, Sherry asked him if he would show her where the restrooms were. He readily agreed and pulled the table out for her to get out.

As she stood up she paused to make sure the napkin remained on the seat and not stuck to her pussy. Then eased out of the booth and whispered something to the waiter. He nodded his head and waived his arm in the proper direction, pausing just a second to look at the back of her dress as she stepped in front of him. A quick look over her shoulder and a shake of his head reassured her that she had survived the adventure unmarked.

Sherry glanced at me to see if everything was ok. I smiled and held up her purse, "Honey, don't you think you should take your purse with you, you might need something out of it." This was my way of giving her my permission to do whatever she wanted even though I wouldn't be there to watch.

She gave me a quick smile, took her bag, and off they went with Pat leading the way. As he led her to the ladies room I opened the check. Two things surprised me, first was that the total was way less than it should have been, which was explained by the note from the manager comping Sherry's meal for her inconvenience. That was a nice surprise. The second was a folded note addressed to a beautiful lady. I thought about opening it but decided to let her tell me what it said if she wanted to.

I added a tip equal to the amount of the comp and slipped my cash in the holder. While I was waiting for them to return I used my napkin to finish wiping up the remaining wetness from the seat and wrapped the wet napkin pad that she had been sitting on, in my napkin and placed them under the check.

I was just finishing my coffee when they returned, Sherry looking great but the waiter looked a little mussed. I wonder what she did to him. I was sure she would tell me later, I had noticed that she enjoyed telling me about it almost as much as she did doing it.

Standing, I handed Pat the check holder and napkins, suggesting that he take care of them for me. He agreed and I stuck out my hand and thanked him again, Sherry thanked him as well and we made our way to the exit.

Once we were at our car she wrapped herself around me and kissed me with such passion that it caught me off guard. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck as her tongue danced with mine, while grinding her pussy against my cock. Damn she was worked up! Reluctantly I disengaged her arms from around my neck and opened her door and urged her to sit down in the seat. I lifted her legs into the car and eased her seat back down and closed her door.

I hurried around to my door and jumped in. Sherry had already unbuttoned her dress and was breathing hard and fast, nipples were hard and extended, with fingers working her clit she looked over at me, and told me all about it...

"When we got to the bathroom there was someone already inside. I asked him if there was another restroom I could use. He looked at the men's room and decided that wouldn't work so he took me to the employee's restroom, down the hall. He unlocked the door for me and stepped aside so I could enter. As I walked by I asked him if he could come inside and help me with one more little problem. Smiling he nodded his head and followed me in closed and locked the door.

I told him that I wanted to thank him properly for all the help he had given me. I was unbuttoning my dress and told him that while I there wasn't enough time for me to thank him properly but, other than fucking my pussy, he could do pretty much anything else he wanted to, but first I had to go pee.

I removed my dress and sat on the potty, I had my legs spread and let him watch as I started to pee. It was so erotic, twice in one day a strange man watched me pee. As soon as I was done Pat was on his knees, pulling my hips forward and burying his face in my pee soaked pussy. He started off nice and slow, and gentle, but I urged him to hurry since I didn't have much time before my husband would come looking for me. He really went to work, slipping several fingers in my pussy and concentrating on my clit he had me cumming in no time. As I caught my breath I had him stand up and I got to my knees in front of him and started to undo his pants.

He got all nervous and started backing away, saying that I had already thanked him enough that he had better get back to work. I still had my hands on his belt so I pulled him close and began undoing his belt anyway, then his pants. I let them drop to the floor and was surprised not to find a nice hard cock, hidden in his pants, but a very wet pair of panties covering an equally wet and hairy pussy. Our waiter was really a waitress!

I was still on my knees with my hands on her hips, my mouth just inches away from her dripping pussy. She was stammering and begging me not to tell anyone. It seems that the restaurant only hired waiters not waitresses, and she really needed the job because the tips were really good and she had a family to support since she was a single mom with two children to support.

I still hadn't released her hips so I asked her why she had come in with me at all if she was so afraid of being caught. She said simply because she wanted to taste my pussy juice right from the source and to make love to my beautiful body. I was so aroused that I gently pulled her panties down, exposing her hairy pussy. I pulled her to my face and used my tongue to part her bush till I could get to her slit. Fastening my lips to her clit just like she had done to me I ate her pussy like I had been doing it all my life when in fact it was the first time I had ever touched a pussy other than mine.

I worked my fingers into her slit and played with her lips as I drove her to the edge and over. She came hard and honey, you are not going to believe this, she squirts when she cums. I was so surprised; when she came she sprayed my hands and chest with her cum. I couldn't believe it and at first I thought she had peed on me but it was obviously not pee that I tasted.

She reminded me that we had to hurry so she straightened her clothes and helped me wash her cum off of my chest and helped me get dressed myself. She hugged me and I realized that she had tiny breasts, hardly even an A-cup. She thanked me for everything and unlocked the door and checked to see if the coast was clear and led me back to you. I can't believe it, on top of all that I have done today, now I have eaten pussy as well. And you know what, I really liked it!"

As Sherry told me the story she had slowed her attack on her pussy and was just gently running her fingers along her slit the urgency now passed. I reached into my pocket and handed her the note that Pat had left for her. I started the car and backed out of the parking stall as she read the note. By the time I reached the driveway, Sherry had buttoned her dress and raised her seat back and was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

Asking her what she wanted to do, she suggested that we go to see the UFO museum since that had really been our reason for taking this route to Texas. I turned south on Main street and headed downtown. I found a parking place near the museum and we walked over and went in.

We spent about an hour in the museum checking out the displays and talking with the guides. In pretty interesting but I probably missed quite a bit of it because I was busy watching Sherry, along with most of the other men there.

When she had buttoned her dress she had left the top two buttons undone again, along with the bottom two as well. So she was showing a lot of leg and cleavage and none of it alien. As we went from display to display I began to notice that several of the other visitors were moving right along with us. When we found something interesting and paused to check it out then so did they.

I don't think that Sherry was aware of them since she was really just having a good time. She would ask the guides very intelligent questions that they were pleased to answer giving them ample time to check out her charms. Several times, when Sherry was bending over looking at something in a display, I caught men on the other side of the display openly trying to look down her dress.

It was thrilling to see their lust and envy since she was with me and not them. By the time we were done in the museum, I had spotted several men trying to hide their erections from their partners.

After the museum we wandered through the tourist traps that lined both sides of highway 380. Checking the over priced souvenirs and gifts. Sherry bought a few things for her family and friends that she felt they would really like. That is one thing I have loved about Sherry, she doesn't spend money foolishly. It is because of her thrifty ways that we can afford to make these two-week trips every 6 months or so.

When we had finished with our shopping we stopped for a cold drink at a café just down the street from the museum. The military had become very strict on drinking and driving in recent years. I had seen several friends punished quite harshly for doing it, so I don't do it. If I want to drink I do it at home or I let someone else drive. Sherry hardly ever drinks in public so we are a pretty good match in that way.

We had taken seats at a small sidewalk table; Sherry waited there while I went inside for our drinks. The bartender gave me a puzzled look when I ordered sodas instead of other, stronger, beverages. But I tip well and he smiled as I took our drinks outside. Often times a bartender will figure that he isn't going to make any money from a couple who is just drinking soda, so I always tip as if I was buying a cocktail or at least a beer.

When I joined Sherry at our table she was talking to another couple that was seated at the table next to ours. They were obviously tourists like us and the woman was asking Sherry about places to stay and eat. The man was quiet but paying attention, attention to Sherry's chest that is. He wasn't being too discreet about it and his wife had to know that he was checking Sherry out but she didn't seem to mind.

Now another thing about Sherry is that she has never minded when I look at other women. Her philosophy is that if I don't look then I am either dead or hiding something. This guy's wife might have the same reasoning, anyway, Sherry told them about the hotel where we were staying and about the restaurant where we had diner. Telling them that if they went there, to be sure to ask for a waiter named Pat and to be sure to tell him that the 'napkin lady' had sent them. They both gave a puzzled look but Sherry laughed and told them that it is a long story but that Pat would know who they were talking about.

I sat there smiling, soaking up the atmosphere, as the women talked about the shops and stuff that. It amazes me how some women, no most women, can meet for the first time and within minutes be chatting like they have known each other for years. It's just mind boggling! But informative, I learned that they were Larry and Kate, lived in the El Paso area, had just visited Carlsbad Caverns that day and were on their way to Colorado to visit family. Amazing what you can learn in such a short time.

Larry suggested that the go check out our hotel and see about getting a room and maybe they would run into us later. Sherry gave them our room number and told them to be sure to stop by for a drink, if we didn't get back too late.

After they left we finished our sodas and walked back to the car. Deciding to just drive around for awhile we headed west on highway 380 and in just a few miles we reached the edge of town. I was concentrating on driving when something caught Sherry's eye and she turned in her seat to look out the back window at whatever it was I had just passed. I tried to see what she was looking at but all I could see was the glow of a red neon sign and a blue arrow.

I suggested that we drive a little further down the highway and enjoy the warm evening. Sherry agreed and off we went. After a couple of miles Sherry began undoing her dress again. The glow of the dash light reflected off her smooth skin as she exposed herself to the night air. There wasn't a lot of traffic and I didn't think there was much risk of being pulled over out here so I just let her continue.

She spread her dress open and leaned her head back and closed her eyes. I could tell that she was really enjoying the feeling of freedom that being naked outside provides. During my first tour in Germany I had visited several "Nature Parks" or nudist camps as we call them, and had really enjoyed the feeling of being one with nature and being with other people all enjoying the same thing.

We drove on for about 20 miles silently enjoying the ride. I could tell that there was something on Sherry's mind so when I spotted an empty rest area I pulled in and parked. Turning off the lights and engine the sky seemed to explode with stars. I reached over and clasped Sherry's hand and we sat there and stared at the awesome display of the heavens. After several minutes Sherry moved my hand across her flat tummy and down between her legs where she encouraged me to stroke her pussy.

Sherry knows that I don't need a lot of physical stimulation, in fact I prefer to concentrate on her pleasure instead of mine. It is from her pleasure and satisfaction that I get my greatest rewards. Maybe that is why all of the things that had happened that day were so exciting to me. Because I knew that in the end she would get great pleasure from them.

Very hesitantly Sherry finally asked me, "Have you ever been to an adult theater?"

Laughing quietly I answered, "Babe, what red blooded soldier hasn't been to and adult theater, it would be well unnatural. Why do you ask?"

"Well, as we were leaving town I saw one, and I was wondering if you would be willing to take me there."

"Are you sure you want to go there? Those places can be pretty nasty and sometimes even dangerous."

Sherry responded to my remark by thrusting her pussy hard against my hand and tugging her nipples hard. "Yea, I think I would like to see what it is all about. And since no one here knows us I wouldn't be as nervous as I would be near home. Do many women go in there?"

"Yes, some do, usually looking for customers."

"Prostitutes?" she asked, sounding amazed that there really were such things.

"Oh yes, and sometime it is just women who are on the prowl for some cock. Not all women get what they need at home, just like some men don't"

"Have you ever picked up a woman like that?"

I paused for a moment, unsure, for the first time whether to tell her the truth about that part of my past. After a moments consideration I simply said, "Yes, on occasion I have resorted to that."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Sometimes, not so much with the prostitutes because with them it is just business and time is money so they just want you to empty your balls so they can move on to the next customer. But with women who are there because they are simply looking for some anonymous sex with no strings attached, yes it can be enjoyable."

"What's the difference? They both have a pussy don't they, and you cum just the same with either one? Why is it different?"

"With the prostitutes, they feel nothing; they have fucked so many men that they get nothing from the sex, except money! Oh they can put on a great act, telling you how great you are and that they have never had anyone better, but you know it is all fake and they could care less if you know it or not. While with the other women, they sometimes are looking to be pleasured, and with those it is enjoyable, because one of the best things about sex is making it enjoyable for the other partner."

"Is every woman that goes there looking to get fucked there?"

"No not at all. Some just like to watch others have sex and maybe fantasize what it would be like to trade places with the actors on the screen or others in the audience. Kind of like what I was feeling today when you we were at the rest area. I knew that you were feeling something you had never felt, done, or even thought of doing before. Your passion and excitement transferred to me just from watching you. I was fantasizing about what you were feeling as his cock rubbed along your pussy and what it would feel like to have his cock buried in your pussy."

"You wanted him for fuck you as well?" she asked, sounding a bit wistful.