Sherry's Boys Ch. 02: Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No not me. I wanted to experience it through you!"

"Oh I understand, I think."

"Ok, so do you still want to go there?"

"Yes, if you will keep me safe."

"Ok, but we can leave anytime you want to; you just say the word and were out the door, in a flash."

"I appreciate that but I think I will be ok with whatever is going on."

Sherry was silent the whole way back into town. She didn't even button her dress until I mentioned that we were almost there at which time she did her dress back up, and with the supplies in her little purse, fixed her hair, makeup, and added a drop of her perfume.

That's one of the mysteries of the ages, how do women get all that stuff in such a small purse. Hell if I could pack the stuff in my garage that well I could get three cars in my two car garage!

When we pulled into the lot I saw that it was actually two storefront businesses, though they were probably owned by the same person. One was the XXX adult theater the other was an adult novelty/book store. The parking lot was pretty empty but then it was only just after 9 and those who were out trying to score had not yet given up the quest and resorted to the dubious pleasures of the sticky floored theater.

When we got to the door, we found it locked; there was a sign that proclaimed that they opened at 10 pm. I guess that is the local give up time.

Sherry was disappointed until I said that we could just hang out at the book store till they opened. That brought a smile to my babies face.

The store was well lit and stylish. Posters and advertisements covered most of the front of the store, serving several purposes, one being to keep tender young eyes from seeing inside and to allow the patrons the privacy to shop without the fear if discovery by someone driving by.

My initial assumption about ownership was confirmed by the theater entrance directly from the bookstore. The overall layout was pretty much as I expected. There were books and magazines up front, across from the register where a very well dressed young woman waited on customers.

Beyond the registers were a long wall and another double aisle of adult toys and novelties. The next two aisles were for clothes. It was well stocked with all the required fetish styles for both men and women. The last aisle was full of movies in tastefully arranged displays; well as tastefully as you can display XXX rated sex.

Midway down the right hand wall was a curtained doorway with a sign overhead that proclaimed the way to the video arcade. There was a counter adjacent to the doorway also staffed by a well dressed young woman.

I told Sherry to go ahead and look around, and not to be afraid to pick stuff to look at it, or even to ask questions of the staff. "I am sure that they have already been asked any question that you can think of."

We started in the book and magazine area, Sherry was shocked at how explicit they were. She had seen playboy, penthouse, and hustler before but some of these were real hardcore.

Sherry leafed through several, making comments about the physical attributes of the various models as well as positions that she had never thought of for sex. There were some that I had never thought of.

As we walked by the register the young lady greeted us pleasantly and told us to feel free to look around and to be sure to ask her any questions about items for sale. All in all I was quite impressed with the operation. I was very relieved that this wasn't one of the dirty little places that pop up around military bases all over the world.

I asked her about the theater, she told us that the doors opened at ten but the movies didn't start till eleven. When she asked if I wanted to buy tickets I told her that I didn't know if we were going to be there that long but if we were still there at eleven I would come see her. I assumed that they got a bit of commission on the theater tickets they sold in the store.

When I turned back I found Sherry deep in the clothes displays. Wide-eyed at some of the fashions and often holding some up against her body to check out how they would look on her in the many mirrors that surrounded the room while other customers checked her out as well.

I kept a good watch on her as she wandered around the store. Never far away I was making it very clear that she was with me, just by my presence.

When she tired of looking at the clothes, yes it is possible for a woman to tire of that, she wandered over to the novelty items. We wandered our way past the assortment of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, artificial vagina's, and other various sex toys. Sherry would occasionally pick one up to check it out or ask a question.

She really showed an interest in the double ended dildo, and on the various strap-on dildos, that is after I explained what they were used for. She thought that they looked like they could be fun. Sherry really was naïve about these things and her wide eyed innocence was charming and brought smiles to several other customers who heard her remarks.

We were checking out the various videos for sale when Sherry noticed the video arcade sign, "What's in there?"

Before I could answer the girl behind the counter did, "We have several rooms where you can watch a video in private or with friends. Come on, I'll show you."

Sherry looked at me and I nodded my head, "Go ahead babe, check it out, I have seen them before so I will just wait here."

The salesgirl's name was Jill, she continued the sales pitch as they passed through the curtain, "I'm sure that you will find it really nice, we take great pride in keeping things clean and comfortable...."

Her voice faded away as they went about their tour so I went back to my browsing of the videos they offered. All in all this was a very clean and well run store.

Every once in a while I would hear Sherry giggle and exclaim that something was "So naughty" or "That would be fun" but other than that I didn't hear much of the tour.

I wondered if this place had "glory holes" like many of the ones I had been in around the military base did. I had seen many variations of the video arcade setup, some catered to gay activities and others for couples. I had been masturbated by unknown hands and sucked by hidden mouths while in them. And every once and awhile I would actually find a receptive pussy or two to try out.

When the ladies came back out they were giggling and both were flushed. I figured that Jill was real good at her job and had used some gentle physical persuasion on Sherry. This was confirmed when Sherry turned towards me and I saw that another button was undone, allowing me to see her entire right breast in full profile. Her aureole and nipple fully aroused.

"Oh honey, I would really like to try this, can we?"

"I guess, if it isn't too expensive," I replied, looking at the sales girl.

"Well it's pretty slow right now so how about I make you a deal. I will sell you tokens two for one if you buy twenty dollars worth. What do you say, do we have a deal?"

Jill was very good at her job and we did have a deal. We concluded our transaction and let Sherry pick out the video. Jill helped her pick it out and told us the rules and etiquette that they required all patrons to follow. When she was done, Sherry led me into the arcade area.

"You won't believe how nice this place is." Sherry said with a huge smile on her face.

I was pleasantly surprised at what was behind the curtain. Instead of the dirty, smelly, narrow corridor that was flanked by black painted plywood cubicles, we entered at the midpoint of a clean and well decorated hallway/seating area running left and right from the curtained alcove.

Vinyl covered chairs lined one side of the hallway, directly across from a wall made up of sliding glass doors that looked like patio doors with smoked glass. There were 10 of these doors along the hallway.

Above each doorway were red, blue, and green lights. 3 of the lights were red while all of the others were green. Sherry explained that the doors with the red light were occupied while the ones with green ones were vacant, and if the blue light was lit then they were inviting guests to join them.

She led me to a booth that had a green light lit and opened the door and pulled aside a dark curtain and went inside, pulling me along behind her like a little boy. Her excitement was infectious and palpable.

The lights were dimmed when I entered the booth. Sherry immediately turned the lights up so I could see. I have never been in a booth like this one.

It was huge 6 feet wide and about 8 feet deep. The first thing I really noticed was actually the absence of the, usually overpowering, smell of bleach, disinfectant, and cum. The floor was clean and dry, covered in glazed Mexican pavers,

Both side walls, as well as the entry door, were covered in dark drapes making the booth more of a room than a booth. The Video monitor was mounted to the back wall and was at least a 32-inch model. Hanging on the wall next to it was the required coin box along with a vending machine offering condoms, disinfecting wipes and other sanitary items.

The only furnishing was a sturdy vinyl covered bench or love seat. It was not fastened to the floor so I assumed it could be moved as desired. There were hooks on the wall for hanging coats and other things as well a shelf to hold personal items.

I took my pile of tokens and fed the coin machine and the video started and with a click, the door locked. I also purchased a couple of disinfecting wipes and used one on the vinyl bench.

"What do you think of it?" Sherry asked rather breathlessly.

"I have never seen any place like it. I think we are going to have a lot of fun in here."

Giggling, Sherry moved to the door and told me, "Oh you haven't seen the best part, watch!"

With that said she dimmed the lights, and with another switch was able to dim the video as well. Then she drew the drapes open, revealing the hallway beyond. That explained the line of chairs along the far wall. Anyone sitting there would have their own amateur live sex show.

"Looking forward to having an audience are you?"

"Oh yes, Jill said that whenever there is a woman in the booths the word gets around and the place starts filling up. But that isn't the best part, watch!"

She opened the drapes on both side walls exposing large smoked Plexiglas panels. Another surprise as well was the absence of the usual little holes gut into the wall. Instead there were three oblong openings, all covered by sliding doors of the same material. The openings would accommodate patrons of wildly different statures.

There were matching doors on both sides of the wall so the occupants on each side can have privacy or invite others to play. I stepped forward and tested the doors and found that they had catches that had to be released to let them to open as well as locking them into the desired opening width. These people really had it together.

Clapping her hands and bouncing up and down, "Isn't it the naughtiest thing you have ever seen? Look at how my titties and pussy fit perfectly in them."

She was still facing the wall when I moved behind her and gently pressed her against the wall; my hard cock pressing against her tight little ass as I ground my hips against her.

"So you want me to let other men to see you naked," I asked as my hands moved to her breasts?

"Yes, I want to let them see my sexy body, to want me," she replied.

Her nipples were very hard as I covered them with my palms. I moved to the canter of the room, bringing her with me, and turned her towards the door.

I began slowly unbuttoning her dress, "You only want them to look at you, to want you?"

"No, I want you to let them have me. I want to feel them touch me, and I want them to lick me and to fuck me."

I had her dress unbuttoned to her waist, my hands cupping her breasts, as I saw someone standing outside our door. With the lights on in the room, even as low as they were, and the relative darkness of the hallway, I couldn't tell anything about who was out there, just that someone was watching.

My cock gave a mighty lurch and I pressed it tightly against her ass. I continued to undo her dress until it was fully undone. Even open it was still covering her breasts so I slid it off her shoulders and allowed my hands to explore her exposed body.

Sherry had her hands on her breasts, offering them to whoever was looking in our door. My hands were exploring her dripping pussy. To keep from ruining her dress I took it the rest of the way off her and hung it up. I then undressed myself as Sherry continued to stand in front of the door caressing her body for the onlookers.

I heard someone enter the room to our left and immediately open their curtain and the doors on their side of the wall, while keeping their booth shrouded in darkness.

I could see the shadowy outline of someone standing there as I took Sherry in my arms and caressed her tight buns. Lifting her like the stranger had, and pulling her pussy tight against my hard cock.

"Are you ready," I asked her?

"Yes, as long as you are ok with all this. It has happened so fast and has been so wild that I can't help but fear that you might feel different in the morning."

"I loved you yesterday, today, tonight and I will still love you tomorrow."

"Ok then I'm ready, as long as you are here with me."

I gently released her and turned her towards to wall," You will have to take the first step. If you want to give yourself to another stranger then you will have to open the doors and let him in."

With trembling hands Sherry reached up and slowly opened the door that was even with her breasts. I could see the reflection of her hard and extended nipples in the Plexiglas as she lowered her gaze to the door that was level with her pussy.

"Together," is all I said?

With a nod of her head, Sherry placed her hands on the doors. I covered them with mine and together we opened the doors, allowing the man, in the next booth, access to my wife's most private places.

I almost expected a cock to come springing through the doors as they opened, but the gentlemen in the next booth had some self control. I am not so sure that I would have displayed the same if our places had been reversed.

I was panting in anticipation of what was about to happen. I was going to allow a stranger, probably several strangers, to pleasure my wife and themselves. My cock was throbbing with my heartbeat as it dripped precum down Sherry's crack, adding my lubrication to her already copious discharge.

A deep, soft voice reached my ears from the next booth, "You are so lovely, young lady, a feast for the eyes. Perfect in every way, your breasts are so full with nipples that beg to be sucked. May I have the privilege of tasting them? May I worship your body? May I touch you, please?"

Sherry stepped forward and put her breasts through the openings in the wall. I could tell from her sigh when the man first touched her breasts. Pressing her breasts further into the openings she trembled from head to toe.

"Oh, that feels so good, more please," she moaned.

As I stood behind her, my cock resting along her butt crack and my hands on her hips, I could see through the oblong opening that her breasts were sticking. The man was hungrily devouring Sherry's left breast while he pulled and twisted the nipple of her right one.

I felt her tense and rise up on her toes, with a sharp intake of breath. "Oh Babe, can you see what he is doing? He is playing with my pussy and it feels so good." She trembled again and then spread her legs so he would have better access to her pussy.

I stepped to her side so I could see what was happening. I was greeted by the sight of his hand cupping my wife's pussy. His thumb was on her clit with his fingers between her bare lips. The way his hand made her, normally tight, outer lips gape open was so sexy, and the wet squishy sounds coming from her pussy told me that she was really enjoying his fingers.

Sherry wrapped her fist around my cock, stroking me slowly. "Do you like what you see? Do you like watching him suck my titties? Do you like seeing his hand playing with my pussy? Do you want to see him fuck me?"

"Oh yes! I want to watch you to cum as he fucks you and show him what a hot, sexy, woman you really are."

"You want to watch me cum? Well then you are going to get your wish right NOW!" Sherry released my cock and steadied herself against the wall, hunching her pussy on his hand as her orgasm overtook her.

As Sherry rode his hand through her orgasm she leaned close to the opening through which her breasts were thrust and told her lover, "You know you are going to have to fuck me now. Show me your cock baby; show me how hard I made you!"

The hand was quickly removed and replaced by a very hard cock. Sherry immediately took it in her hand and stroked its length. He had an average sized cock, circumcised, with a nicely flared crown.

My wife moved close to the wall and I could see in the reflection as she rubbed his cock along her vulva, separating her outer lips with it. Trembling slightly she slid his cock over her clit causing her hips to jerk in anticipation

"Babe, you had better get me a condom. I don't think I can wait to feel this cock inside my pussy."

I took a condom from her purse, opened it, and handed it to her. With trembling hands she positioned it and rolled it down the length of his cock which was pulsing with desire.

Sherry turned around and spread her legs as she backed up against the wall. Reaching between her legs she guided his cock between them.

"I want you to watch him fuck me," she whispered, "kneel down if front of me and watch his cock as it spreads my lips and slides between them."

I did as she asked and could see the head of his cock plowing through her outer lips as she slid along its length. Reaching down she repositioned it so that it was pressing against the opening to her vagina. With a little shimmy of her hips she got it aligned and as I watched she began pressing back and allowed him to penetrate her pussy.

I looked into her eyes and saw a look of satisfaction and lust, as she felt him slide deeper and deeper into her pussy. When his balls came into view between her legs I knew that he was fully inside her. I was trembling with excitement as I watched him withdraw several inches and then slide back in.

I was mesmerized at the sight of a strange man's cock fucking in and out of my wife's cunt. As his strokes became stronger, Sherry bent at the waist and began moving with him.

"Oh God this feels so good," she cried, "Thank you for letting me do this. I feel so naughty, like a little slut, but it feels so good to just let him fuck me."

About this time the video ran out of tokens and I heard the door unlock, so I put another handful in and was relieved to hear the lock click. I looked out the door and saw that all the seats were taken in front of our booth.

As I turned back to Sherry I heard someone knocking on the wall in the other booth. Sherry had heard it as well and asked me to open the door so she could see what they had to offer. When I did so another well shaped cock sprang into view, a little larger than the one she was currently enjoying but nowhere near the proportions if the stranger from the rest area.

"Oh that looks nice, would you like to put it in my pussy?" Sherry asked as she bounced her ass off the wall, taking every inch the first man could give her.

"Yea bitch," he answered. He had no way of knowing that that was one of the few words that Sherry really objected to, so do I!

I felt myself bristle and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck as I turned to tell the stranger what I thought of his remark. Before I could say anything Sherry let him know what she thought of his remark.