Sherry's Boys Ch. 02: Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, that is no way to talk to a lady, I may be standing here naked, with a strange man's cock stuffed in my pussy and looking for several more but I am still a lady. I expect to be treated with respect and consideration. If you can't do that then you should just go find someone else to fuck."

My wife was bent over at the waist as the first man continued to pound her pussy. I could see that she needed something to rest her hands on to provide her some stability. I moved the padded bench in front of her so she could be more comfortable.

Using it for leverage she began to really get a rhythm going and soon the only sound was that of skin striking skin as he fucked her hard and fast. Along with grunts and moans from the participants.

"Oh honey, his cock feels so good, I hope you know how much this means to me, your sharing me with these strangers and their beautiful hard cocks."

I reached under her and cupped her breasts in my hands as she fucked herself on his cock. She must have been right on the edge because as soon as I touched her nipples she started cumming.

Grinding hard against the wall she tried to get even more of his cock inside her hungry pussy. He must have been close as well since within moments Sherry cried out that he was cumming.

"Oh fuck, that's right, fill my pussy with your cum. Babe, he is cumming in me, I can feel him swelling and shooting his cum, it feels so good. I want more, I need more!"

Shortly his thrusts slowed and he slipped from her, I saw that the condom was well filled and intact as Sherry knelt and kissed the head of his cock thanking him for making her feel so good.

After he had withdrawn she turned to the other booth and asked him again if he wanted to put his big beautiful cock in her pussy.

This time the reply was much more considerate, "Yes please, I would be honored if you would let me make you feel good."

"That's much better, I guess I will let you fuck me, but I want it hard and fast. Can you do that?"

"I will do my best," He replied.

Sherry got another condom and had me help her move the bench up against the other wall and adjust the height so that she could lie on her back and enjoy his cock.

Straddling the bench she scooted up close to the wall until his cock just touched her vulva. Taking it in her hand she stroked its length and rubbed the head along her slit.

"Are you going to make me feel good with this," Sherry asked as his bare cock spread her moist outer lips?

I thought that she might be thinking of letting him do her bareback but after a few strokes along her slit she deftly held him with one hand and rolled the condom down his respectable length with the other.

"I hope that your big cock feels as good inside me as it does in my hand," Sherry told him as she wedged the tip of his cock between her lips again.

Sherry raised her legs and placed her feet on the bench as she leaned back on her elbows and began to work her way closer to the wall and his cock deeper and deeper into her hungry pussy.

"Oh! You are stretching me so good, I am really going to enjoy this," Sherry grunted as he slid even deeper into her and began thrusting his cock slowly in and out of my wife's pussy.

Sherry had her knees pulled up towards her breasts and her legs spread, giving him full access to her pussy as he began to thrust more forcefully. Her position gave me unobstructed view of their union as Sherry's pussy lips formed themselves around his big fat cock as he fucked her pussy.

He was fully inside her, except for the last inch or so that the wall prevented him from getting in. He was thrusting hard and the wall shook with his thrusts. He was grunting with the effort as was Sherry.

She encouraged him on, telling him what she liked and instructing him on how to please her. Laying on her back her hips began to rock up and down as she strove to get the most from the through fucking she was getting.

It was an awesome thing to watch as she was pleasured by his cock, pleasured to her satisfaction and lust. One look at her face told it all, she was going to cum soon. The bright red flush spread over her neck and shoulders as her orgasm began.

Her cries of pleasure were pure joy to my ears as she came from the action of the strangers cock. He showed no sign of stopping as she went from her first orgasm right into her second, stronger, one.

There was no jealousy in my heart as I watched him fuck her and make her feel so good. I was thankful for his stamina and restraint as he slammed his cock into her again and again.

Sherry tilted her head back and arched her back off the bench as she had a third orgasm. This was the last straw for the stranger as he gave a massive grunt and buried his cock as deep as he could.

"Oh, he's cumming! Babe, he is cumming in my pussy, filling me with his seed. It feels so wonderful, I can feel him pulse and throb as he cums. Oh there is so much, I can feel it filling the condom."

As the stranger pulled his cock from her well fucked pussy I saw that his load had indeed been a substantial one. Sherry's pussy had clamped down tight around his deflating cock after her orgasm and almost pulled the filled condom off him.

Before he could pull his cock away, Sherry sat up, gently removed the condom, and tied a knot in the end.

"I want to keep this to remember the fantastic fuck you gave me, OK?"

He readily agreed, what man wouldn't, and with profuse thanks he withdrew his deflated cock.

Sherry didn't waste any time, she immediately went to the other window to take care of the next cock that was already waiting, hard and dripping in anticipation.

That night I watched as she took cock after cock, draining them all, until I put the last tokens in the machine and suggested that we call it a night. She was worn out and her pussy was inflamed from all the pounding it had taken.

She had serviced 9 cocks that night, cocks of all shapes and all sizes. Most she had taken into her well fucked pussy and others she had coaxed to deposit their loads with her mouth and hands.

My cock was still hard as a rock, and an angry throbbing purple color from being hard the whole time she had been servicing those other cocks.

I helped her sit up and told her to rest. I closed the windows and then the curtains to let others know we were done.

Almost as soon as I had closed them there came a voice from a small speaker by the door.

"Would you folks mind just relaxing for a few minutes, while we take care of your audience, it is kind of crazy out here right now," said Jill. "I will keep your door locked and the indicator lights off so you won't be bothered."

I thanked her and asked her to let us know when it was ok to come out.

Sherry and I sat on the bench, holding and caressing each other. After several minutes she slipped from the bench and, without a word, took my throbbing cock into her mouth. It didn't take very long at all for me to reward her efforts with my pent up load. Even as tired as she was she never faltered and didn't miss a drop.

After awhile I helped Sherry into her dress, after tenderly wiping her pussy and thighs dry. Only when I was sure she was all together I dressed as well and waited for the door to unlock.

Sherry was dozing then I heard the door unlock. Before I could rouse her there was a light knock on the door. It didn't sound like a man's knock so I just said, "Come in."

It was Jill, "I just wanted to let you know it was all quiet out there and it was ok for you to leave whenever you felt like it."

She helped me get Sherry on her feet and out to our car. After getting Sherry in her seat I thanked Jill for the help and turned to get in the car myself. Jill stopped me and handed me a business card and said that any time we wanted to come back it would be on the house.

I was shocked and said that we didn't come this way often but if we did she could be sure we would stop by. As she turned to return to the store I looked down at the card and noticed that she wasn't the salesgirl, she was the owner!

Sherry was already asleep when I slipped behind the wheel. She didn't wake when I started the car and pulled from the parking lot. There was a gentle, satisfied smile on her lips as she rested and recovered from her adventures...