Sherry's Great Mistake!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

He laughs. "That might be, my smart little friend! I would love to spend some time with you to find out. We can take it slow if you wish! I assume a smart girl like you has arranged a little extra time today!"

"I have! We have another couple of hours after our lunch."

Sherry was intent on not doing anything with Drake today, but his charm, good looks, and the fact that she still had two hours to fill, all contributed to her ending up at his place, and in his bed.

He placed her gently on his bed after carefully undressing her. He smiles seeing the very sexy panties he chose to wear for their meeting. They kiss passionately as he slides his large hands over her satiny skin. He says to her,

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yes, Drake!"

He starts to tease her with the large bulbous tip of his cock, and slowly slides it in, careful not to hurt her. She moans and cries as Drake finally takes her. He is stretching her wide, with his immense cock. Soon he is pushing into her in a smooth rhythm, with her pushing her hips up meeting his thrusts. He says to her,

"My God Sherry! You are so beautiful!" She gives him a soft smile with her lips tuning pale as all the blood rushes to her stomach, her pussy, and her inner thighs. Shuddering a little from his attentions, she breathlessly asks him to give it to her ... harder.

He gives her, her wish and pounds her long and relentlessly as she screams and screams in orgasm after orgasm until she is exhausted. He stiffens and comes into the condom that Sherry insisted he wear. She was worried that the latex was going to burst open inside her with as much as he came, and came. She had about five or six strong orgasms as they fucked, and she was wasted ... physically drained.

Drake told her, as he held her after they did it, that she is the best lover he has had in a long time, and if she ever became single, he would be interested. He did not balk at using a condom, stating that he usually wears a condom, but likes to be bare back when he knows the woman is clean—only her husband before him. He says that Angela let him come inside her; describing her as pretty, little spitfire and they agreed to do it again!

They continue to talk softly together, as he fondles her, and she runs her hands over his muscular body. Sherry says "Yes!" to his question about them doing this again. He allows her to shower at his place and drives her back to her car still at the restaurant.

Her timing was about right to return to work, but she was returning as an unfaithful little slut for the first time in her life. Thoughts about what she has just done to Michael overwhelm her, and she cries sitting in the car for half an hour, before returning to work.

"Sherry, you are such a dirty, slutty, little cunt!" she was crying and feeling sorry for herself. "Michael should throw you out on your scuzzy little ass!"

It started to dawn on her that she has indeed taking something away from Michael. She feels like a little whore, and deservedly so! As she wallows a little in self-pity, she can feel that her pussy is still gaping open a little. She can still feel the phantom tingle of something very large having been there!

She recovered sufficiently to return to work. She went directly into the ladies' room, and looked at the little video he allowed her to make of his cock sliding in and out of her formerly innocent little cunt. She knew that Michael would never find out, and thought that Angela was right; it will be just her sexy little secret. She did something risky and exciting at least once in her life, and vowed to fuck Michael's brains out tonight!

~ ~ ~

Part 03, Sherry's biggest gamble:

The picnic is hectic for Sherry, as she runs around making sure everything is set up, and ready. Angela comes up behind her, and bumps into her purposefully, saying,

"Here you are, you little slut!" She giggles, as Sherry tries to shush her. Sherry gives her a stack of paper plates to carry over to the far table and she complies, but Jason catches her attention on her way, so she moves toward him after completing her task. Sherry sees Michael over across the way talking to Amy, left alone by Jason again. When He sees Sherry, he smiles hugely, and puts his hands together over his heart, lifting his face in an unmistakable "I love you" gesture. Sherry giggles, and Amy smiles at seeing the sweet interplay between husband and wife.

Michael hears the band start up, and catches Sherry's attention pointing to the dance floor then to Amy, circling his finger asking permission to dance with her. Sherry smiles and giggles at her caretaker husband and nods "Yes" to him. Michael bows formally to Amy who is in stitches laughing at Michael's antics, and when he offers his arm in a comically formal manner, she wraps her tiny arm around his muscular one, and they move to the dance floor.

Sherry is quick to staunch a couple of minor disasters, and leaves Michael and Amy to their dance. Amy is very petite, but also very pretty. He asks her,

"Are you having a nice time, Button (his nickname for her)?"

"I am now, Michael! You are so sweet to look after a little mouse like me!'

"Amy, don't say that! You are a very sweet and loving person with a lot to give to any lucky man. I am with you because I like you, and enjoy your company."

"Michael, I love that name you have for me, um, 'Button'! I know it fits me because I am little, but I just want you to know that there is a real woman's heart under this diminutive exterior ... and I-I h-have a college degree. It is just that Jason won't let me get a job, so I feel a little useless. I mean, Rebecca is a sweet child, and I feel fortunate to have her, but I would love to work somewhere ... Michael I would love it!"

"Well, if Jason is ever alright with it, we could use a smart young person at my shop. I wholesale electrical parts and devices."

"Oh, Michael I would love that! It sounds so interesting. And, I would be a part of something you love!"

Amy presses in closer to Michael, and he tightens his hold around her. She lays her cheek on his muscular chest, and just moans softly with contentment. After the dance, Michael tells her that he has to find Sherry for just a moment, but will be back. Amy says, "Okay, Michael!" in a soft sweet voice that give Michael a twinge in his chest.

Michael looks for Sherry, and finds her talking with Angela and Jason. Michael never liked Jason, thinking of him as sort of an asshole for leaving his amazing little wife unattended so often. Then, he walks over to where Terry is talking to some men, whose wives or girlfriends are from Sherry's work.

He clasps Terry on the shoulder, and Terry greets him warmly, and grabs a server to get Michael a beer. Terry introduces him to the other men, and of course, everyone introduces himself as the spouse of so-and-so at the company.

Michael begs leave from the group, and returns to Amy. He brings her back a beer, and since they are in bottles, they clink the necks of their bottles in an unspoken toast. Michael is relieve to find out that Amy loves a beer now and then, but usually doesn't drink. She loves one out in public like this though.

Amy is starting to fall in love with Michael, even if she doesn't quite realize it yet. She has great admiration for this simple, but strong man, who looks after her so much.

For his part, Michael just sees a nice person who deserves more attention than she is getting from a jerk of a husband. He just hates to see someone just standing around unattended. The wife of one of the guys in Terry's group walks over to Michael and Amy asking,

"Mind if I join you two, my husband always leaves me alone at these things, and I don't really know anyone. Hi, I am Jenifer!"

Michael and Amy introduce themselves and assure her that she is most welcome. When he band kicks up again, Amy insists that Michael dance with Jenifer (she prefers Jenny). Jenny has a pretty face, but is a little fleshy. She has auburn hair and dark green eyes. She would be stunning, with the loss of just a few extra pounds.

She moves well, Michael is enjoying dancing with her, talking to her, and rubs her lower back as they dance. Amy is enjoying seeing them together. After the dance, Sherry is there checking on something and remarks to Michael,

"My, you are building quite a collection of little waifs my dear!"

She whispers to him with a kiss, "Thank you for being so patient with me today, darling!"

Then to the girls she says, "Hi Amy, hi Jenny! Are you girls having a nice time?"

They both nod with a smile and Sherry bounds off to greet some others. He has another dance with Amy, and this time she pulls her hands in pressing them to his chest with her cheek pressed between them. Michael wraps both arms around her as they move slowly.

He moves his hand and it accidentally slips onto her ass. He says, "Oh, sorry Button!"

She answers, "It's alright Michael, I don't mind!"

Then, she takes his hand and places it on her ass. Michael gives her butt a friendly pat, and moves it back to safer territory. At one point, Amy cues up all of her courage, tiptoes up and kisses Michael. Then she immediately buries her face in his chest with a very visible blush.

As they dance, Michael sees Sherry talking animatedly, and sharing a laugh with Jason. They seem to be having quite an intimate discussion. Michael furrows his brow. After the dance, and with Jenny returning to her husband's side, Michael sits off to the side on a park bench with Amy; he asks about her husband. She knows what he is thinking, seeing Sherry talking to him and says,

"Jason is really a nice man, but he does have an eye for the ladies. It hurts me to know that when he is 'working late' it usually involves another girl. Michael, Jason is um, like, quite well-endowed, if you know what I mean. I know that there are a lot of rumors about his size among the ladies and he is um, not always uh, faithful." Michael hands her another beer from a server, and she continues,

"I should not burden you with this, Michael. I know that Sherry is a good girl, but her friend Angela has kind of a reputation, y'know?" Michael responds,

Michael is thinking to himself, "I know more about Jason than certain people think I know! I would not put up for one second, seeing Sherry with another man. The marriage would be over instantaneously, and the offending asshole might accidentally get hurt!"

He says to his diminutive friend, "Amy, I am a pretty basic guy. I love my wife, I love my work, and all the nuances of modern marriage—open marriage are lost on me. If Sherry and I ever split, I would want someone simple, but smart and loving ... maybe someone like you. But, if you ever get tired of Jason's antics, Sherry and I will help you get resituated; you and your daughter!"

"Thank you Michael! Don't be too surprised if I take you up on that! Becky is the most important thing in my life, and she needs a good father. Jason is not a bad father, but he is just not very ... attentive!"

She reaches over and gives Michael a sweet but lingering kiss. Michael can feel the nervousness in her tiny lips. Then when she drops her head in embarrassment, Michael raises her chin with his thumb and forefinger, and gives her a kiss back—but more like a doting older brother kiss though.

"You will let me know, won't you?" He asks her with sincerity.

"Yes, Michael!"

Michael takes his leave to make some rounds, and seeing Sherry still with Jason, surprises Angela with a hug from behind. Michael playfully squeezes her breasts, and she turns,

"Michael! What a pleasant greeting! Are you having fun, darling?"

"I am now!"

"Oh, you are too sweet! Take an old married lady up to the dance floor for one before we leave!"

Michael and Angela talk a little as they dance. She quickly scrunches herself up against Michael's broad chest just as Amy had done, but is listening as Michael asks her about Sherry and Jason.

"Um, there's nothing to report as far as I know! Sherry has been taking to a lot of people today, to make sure they are having fun ... this is really her party as you know! Jason is nice, and a pleasant person to talk with ... I was talking to him earlier for a while. Don't worry so much, Michael darling! Now put your hand on my ass and let's dance!" Michael laughs,

"You are too much honey!" He pats her on the ass, and rubs her a little as she softly says, "Mmm! Nice!" After the dance, Angela kisses Michael, shoving her tongue into his mouth. After the kiss, Michael sees Amy look down and away after Angela kisses him so passionately.

Jason joins Amy, and asks her for the last dance, so Michael searches for Sherry. He turns to look for her, and almost runs into her.

"C'mon honey, but down the clipboard, I want to dance with my sweet wife!"

Sherry smiles and they move onto the floor. Jason and Amy are dancing at arm's length, as if they are on a first date, but Sherry cuddles in very close as she dances with Michael. Michael asks if she is having a good time. She answers,

"It is my job to make sure everyone is having a good time, but yes, I am honey!"

"I noticed that you were talking to Jason quite a long time, honey!"

"I have literally talked to every person at this picnic today, and some shorter or longer depending on the conversation. So, yes, I talked to Jason, but I talked to several men, laughed with them, making sure everyone was happy."

"Sherry, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean anything, it is just that I have become a good judge of men over the years, and I just don't trust Jason. I think he could probably change a ten dollar bill in threes!"

"Michael, Jason is a nice man, and he is good to his wife and daughter. He works hard and provides well for them!"

"Well then I am wrong, honey! Kiss me!"

She looks sideways at Michael, and gives him a quick peck. Then she smiles and gives him a nicer more ardent kiss.

"I love you Michael!"

"Love you too, Sherry!"

Sherry and Michael make love for hours when they get home. Sherry falls asleep fast. She is up and off to work before Michael leaves for his shop. She receives a call on her cell phone,

"Hi Sherry, Jason."

"Oh hi, Jason, what's up, honey!"

"Um, I just have a minute, but it is still on for tomorrow, right?"

"Um, yeah. I have the afternoon off, and Michael will be at work until six or so."

"Good, that will give us plenty of time."

"Um, Jason you can't park in the driveway, you have to park a block down or around the corner or something and walk to the house. Be there by noon for sure! I'll leave the sliding glass doors open, so come around to the back and go in that way. I see you there!"

"Alright Sherry, goodbye!"

"Bye!"

Sherry walks over to reception and waits for a time to talk to Angela.

"Jason called! Tomorrow, my place"

"At you home? Oh my God Sherry!"

"Well, it feels so wrong going to a cheesy motel, and we can't go to his place with Amy there."

"Mmm, I guess. Just be careful honey, and get a couple of extra-large condoms! Now get back to work you little hoe!"

The girls giggle, and Sherry returns to work. She works furiously to get her work done, so she can take the afternoon off tomorrow.

That evening, Sherry is very attentive to Michael, cooking him some of his favorite dishes, and even watching the game with him (there is always a game on!).

"Sherry, you don't know anything about basketball!"

"That's why you are going to teach me darling! But let me change first honey!"

Sherry runs into the bedroom, quickly talks off her dress, and comes back out wearing nothing but a long T-shirt and panties. Michael's eyes widen seeing his scantily clad pretty blonde wife, and says,

"Holy shit!"

"You better believe it big boy!" He laughs and says

"C'mere, baby!"

She comes over and cuddles up against Michael, folding her legs up on the couch behind her. Michael starts to explain the point of the game, the positions, man-to-man and zone defense, pick and roll, Sherry is getting very confused so he decides to simplify it,

"The guys in blue are going for that basket over there, and the guys in white are going for the other basket. They want to shoot the ball through the hoop, and the other guys are trying to prevent them!"

"Well, why didn't you say that to begin with, Michael? All this 'pick and roll', 'jump and shout' or whatever!"

Michael laughs, and says, "You're cute!"

"I know Michael! Or so I've been told!"

"Really? By whom, Sherry!"

"Oh, every man I meet! Men stop me on the street to tell me how cute I am, didn't'cha know? They all tell me what a lucky man you are Michael!"

"Well, that is very informative. I am going to have to keep you locked up more!"

"Very funny, Michael!"

"Watch the game Sherry!"

She is quiet for a while, and then she lifts her butt and pulls her panties off, throwing them at Michael

"Well, I guess we are not going to watch the game tonight, are we? So, what do you want to do (she gives him a look!). I mean besides that!"

"You know, it is quite early yet, maybe we can go out dancing or something!"

"Well, we could also go out bowling, honey!" he says.

"Bowling? Really Michael? You can do that with Terry ... do I look like Terry?" Michael looks her up and down and she scolds him,

"The answer is no, Michael ... I do not look like Terry! For one thing, he is much taller!"

Michael laughs at her and says, "Baby, if you want to go dancing, we can go dancing ... but the bowling thing is still open if you change your mind!"

"Michael!"

"Okay, okay! I'll get ready. You should too, unless you are thinking about wearing just the T-shirt. You will be the most popular woman there, I guarantee that!"

"Well, yes, I was actually planning on wearing just this, but I think it needs high heels, what do you think!"

"Now whose being funny? C'mon honey, you can wear something sexy if you like, as long as it covers your ass!"

"By how much, darling?"

"Sherry Ann Lummis (her maiden name)! You are heading for a spanking honey!"

"Ohhh, Michael! Hold that thought for later!"

He picks her up, throws her over his shoulder, gives her a slap on her bare butt, and throws her onto the bed saying,

"Get ready honey, or dig out your bowling shoes!"

Michael puts on a nice pair of dress slacks, a blue silk shirt, and a sport coat with tasseled loafers, and Sherry digs out the shortest, tightest little red dress she has with stockings, and four-inch heels. She is not wearing a bra, or panties, since they would spoil the line of her dress.

Michael asks her to bend over and touch her toes to check her rearward exposure. She passes the test, not showing too much of her cute ass, but Michael is not happy with the amount of cleavage her little dress allows.

In the car, Sherry asks if she he will allow her to dance with other men, if asked. He tells her that she may, but to look to him for a yea or nay first. He wants the first and last dance though. She smiles without saying anything. What is going through her devious quick little mind, Michael has no clue!

They find a nice table on the side, but near the dancefloor. The band is good, but the service is lousy, so Michael has to order from the bar. He asked her what she wanted,

"Long Island iced tea, honey!"

"Nah uh, baby, guess again!"

"Okay, a brandy-seven!"

Michael had to wait for a change to get near the bar. In the meantime, Sherry accepts a dance from a young man and is out dancing when Michael returned with the drinks. He watches as Sherry is dancing with this guy; not happy with her giving away his first dance. It is a slower number and he is dancing close. When his hand slides onto her ass, he squeezes. She tries to move it off her butt, but he returns it grabbing her hard.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers