Sherry's Great Mistake!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man suddenly screams in pain as he looks up to see Michael twisting his hand away from Sherry, and applying force to a pressure point on the guy's hand which accounts for the intense pain. Michael pushes him back away from Sherry who is in shock seeing this. The bouncer is right there and grabs the guy, hauling him out of the club. Sherry hugs Michael crying, and he leads her back to the table. Her drink is there and that helps her to relax.

"Sherry, that's the reason I asked you to get my yes or no on partners. Some of these guys are creeps, and feel they are entitled to anything they want from a woman."

"Okay, Michael! I'm sorry I gave away your first dance, but he seemed nice. Can we start over, since I really didn't get much of a dance, you will still have the first one!"

"Wait here!" Michael goes over to the bandleader and gives him a ten-spot to play another slow number.

Michael gets his first slow dance from his sexy wife, and holds her close, but gentle. He dances her over to a dark side of the floor, and takes her in his arms and kisses her as his hand slides over her body. After the dance, they return to the table. The waitress finally comes around and they both order another drink.

They have a great time, and Michael dances most of the dances with Sherry, fast and slow. Several men ask her to dance and Michael give the nod to most of them, and a head shake to a couple of them. One of the rejected ones, grabs her hand anyway, any pulls her out toward the dance floor, saying

"C'mon bitch, I said we are dancin'!"

Michael stands up, and clamps his hand on the back of the guys neck and squeezes. He lets go of Sherry, but takes a swing at Michael, which he blocks, and twists his arm around behind him. Michael really doesn't want to beat anyone up, and tries to calmly ask the man to apologize to Sherry.

"Fuck you, asshole! I ain't 'polgizin' to no bitch."

"Well, you see now, that is the wrong attitude." Michael twists his arm a little further. "I really have to insist that you apologize to her. If you don't, your new nickname is going to be lefty!"

"Okay, okay! Sorry Miss, sorry if I hurt you!"

"Alright, Sherry?" Michael asks,

"Michael, please honey, let him up! I don't like this!"

Michael immediately lets him go he gets up rubs his arm and walks away calling Michael an "asshole!"

"Michael, this is kind of a rough club, can we please leave?"

Michael agrees, and leads his pretty wife out of the club. They drive to a nice restaurant to get some coffee and a light snack. He takes her delicate hand from across the table, and says,

"Sherry, honey I hate violence. Please don't think of me as an evil guy. I just will never let anyone take advantage of me, or hurt someone I love. These were bad guys, and they would have hurt you if you if you refused to give them what they wanted. I was just better prepared than they were."

"Don't get me wrong, Michael! I am happy that you saved me from those gorillas, I love you for it honey and I respect your strength, but I hate violence too!"

Michael takes Sherry home, and she finds out that the violence actually turned her on, and she screamed and shuddering as Michael fucks her hard. She came before he even entered her, and then about four or five more times. Michael holds her gently as their breathing and heart rate return to normal.

"Looks like someone was really turned on tonight! Was it the action at the club?"

"I guess it did turn me on ... It's primal Michael! And, you looked sexy tonight!"

They fell asleep until morning. Sherry was again early for work, and was out of the house before Michael. He is used to Sherry's occasional busy schedule when she has to get in early, or work late.

Michael rose and made himself a little breakfast with coffee, and headed to his shop. He and his crew started working in the back room, and need their air compressor to stop cutting out. At about one-o-clock that after noon, the compressor cut out completely, and it is declared DOA by the crew. One of the men suggested a military funeral for it, and Michael laughs.

Michael tells them that he has one in his garage at home, and would be back in less than an hour with it. He grabs the company truck, and heads for home. It is a beautiful sunny day, and Michael is happy to be away from his little enterprise for at least a little while. Life is good for Michael, a successful business with a pretty wife, and out and about on a sunny day!

He opens the garage and backs the truck into it to load up his compressor. Before he does, he decides to make a sandwich and grab a beer for lunch. He pulls out some ham and Swiss cheese with some mustard, and lettuce. All of a sudden, he hears noises coming from down the hall, sounds like moaning. He grabs a three-foot length of pipe from the garage, and moves cautiously down the hall.

He looks into the bedroom and cannot believe what he is seeing! The scene made him drop the pipe. He sees someone in his bed fucking his lovely wife, Sherry. The scene did not register with him in the half-second. Why is Sherry home? What is going on, and who is this asshole between Sherry's pretty, slender legs. She was saying,

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me honey!"

~ ~ ~

Chapter 03:

Sherry let out a blood-curdling scream as she sees Michael in the doorway, but Jason mistakes the scream for passion. Time slows down for Michael as he moves into the bedroom, aware of every microsecond of time as it passes. At the end of the first second and a half, Michael is clamping his strong hand onto Jason's neck, pulling him off his wife. Jason's huge cock makes a loud "Slurp" as it quickly exits Sherry's wide spread pussy.

It is another second and a half before Michael has Jason on the ground with a knee in his back, twisting his arm behind him. Jason is screaming, Sherry is screaming trying to cover herself. Michael reacted quickly, but the reality of the situation takes longer to sink in.

"Sherry! What the hell! Why, honey? Why is this ... ass-clown in our bedroom with you?" He is trying to grasp what is happening and why. Angry and near tears at a sight he thought he would never see, he waits for his beautiful but currently a little tousled wife, to answer.

"Oh, Michael! Oh, God, Michael I am so sorry darling! I never meant to hurt you, please let me explain!"

That was all she could think of to say, and she realized instantly that her sweet life with Michael was quickly circling the drain. What is happening to her was never supposed to happen. She would have her sexy little secret, and Michael would never know or be hurt by it.

She is starting to realize the breadth of harm cause by her thoughtless gamble. What was to be just a naughty little smile on her face later, has ruined her life and lost her the love and companionship of a man she adores and for whom she has immense respect. She cries softly into the bedsheet covering her face. She is petrified by what might come next, since she knows that Michael can be very physical.

Michael switches his attention to Jason, hauling him to his feet with his arm still strongly twisted up behind his back. Michael was more pissed than he had ever been in his life, and it was starting to dawn on him that his life with this beautiful creature, his lovely Sherry was over. He looks Jason over, now with blood in his eyes!

"My God, Jason, you have what seems to be ... way too much down there! Here, let's go into the kitchen, I have a very sharp knife, and maybe we can trim off a few inches ... it won't hurt a bit, just chop-chop and we're done! What do you think Jason buddy, huh?"

"Oh my God Mike! Please, no! Oh God! Oh God! I am so sorry Mike! It will never happen again, please don't hurt me" He snivels like a little coward as he tries to cover his cock and 'nads' with his free hand!

"No? Well, I don't know. I am still thinking that you need a little trim! Let's just take a little trip into the kitchen, and we'll see!"

Michael is much too strong for Jason who is thinking that he is about to suffer a very painful pruning—a 'dick-ectomy' if you will! He is crying as he begs Michael not to hurt him. He can see the anger in Michael's eyes.

"Mike, please don't hurt me I'll do anything, ANYTHING! Please man! PLEASE!!" Jason is crying and sniveling.

Sherry is still crying loudly, so Michael looks at her and says "Shut up Sherry!" She settles into whimpering as she awaits hers and Jason's fates. Michael turns back to Jason,

"Jason buddy, I am glad you are willing to negotiate." Michael tightens his grip a little and Jason yelps.

"Yeah, that's what we are going to do pal, negotiate! First, you get to live, and if you are a good boy, I may not cut too much off—let's face it buddy you got a whole lot extra down there! Next, you get to leave in one piece, including that offensive and obscene ... appendage between your legs." He looks down at his terrified victim to gauge his reaction and continues,

"Third, if you ever come near Sherry or Angela again, I will hire a couple of very angry guys to get medieval on your stupid ass with a lead pipe for a week. They will give you transfusions if necessary to keep you alive for the whole time, and you will end up losing about six inches in a very private place. This is now the most terrifying word to you Jason, 'medieval!' Whenever you hear it you will piss in your pants!"

He looks over at Sherry with a great sadness in his eyes, and she starts to weep bitterly. He continues with Jason,

"You will give Amy a divorce, the house, and sole custody of Rebecca. Do you realize how many lives you have ruined with that obscene prick? Look at that woman over there (turns Jason toward Sherry); her life is over! She will lose her happy home, and be divorced (Sherry buries her face in her hands and cries harder). Amy will lose her marriage, but she may in time find another man who loves her out of this!"

"Now for the embarrassing part Jason buddy, you will now leave here dressed just as you are! I will send your clothes and your car keys to Amy. How you get where you are going in that state is not my concern. You will be okay though, and have the opportunity to start over, with perhaps a new perspective in life." Michael lets go of his arm, pushes him toward the door, saying only,

"Bye, Jason! Do as I ask, or ... medieval!"

Jason rubs his arm, looks back at Sherry, and says, "I am so sorry Sherry! Please forgive me!"

Sherry continues crying hard knowing that she is next for Michael's retribution. Jason leaves, but quickly grabs a large towel out the bathroom on his way. Michael walks over to the bed, and by this time, Sherry is starting to get angry and says,

"What are you going to do, Michael, cut me up too?"

He sits on the side of the bed, looks at Sherry for several seconds and with a great sadness in his eyes he asked,

"Why Sherry? Am I not enough for you? Am I a jerk or something? Please tell me Sherry! I really want to know why my lovely wife would pull the biggest asshole we know, into her bed—into our bed!"

"Oh Michael! I never meant to hurt you—I love you! This was going to be just once, and no more. I just wanted to have the experience, but I realize how stupid this was. I am so sorry for being so thoughtless. I love you Michael, please can't we just work through his somehow? I promise that I will be the most loving and faithful wife you ever saw!"

"Afraid not Sherry honey!" Michael reaches over to gently move a strand of hair from her face.

"You were my love, and my life Sherry, I was going to grow old with you, and travel the world on a pile of money from my business. Now ... I don't know ... this just too massive a betrayal! You will give me a divorce, and move out a soon as you can. This is killing me to say this to you Sherry; this is the worst day of my live, and the saddest thing I have ever had to do!"

Sherry is whimpering and pleading, but Michael looks into her blue eyes and says,

"Honey, you will be alright in time, but I have to walk away from you now. I am going back to work, but I want you gone by the time I get back. You may be able to stay with Angela and Terry for a while. But get a lawyer!"

Michael leaves and returns to the garage to load the compressor, with Sherry following him wrapped in the bedsheet. She catches up with him in the kitchen, and drops the sheet as she throws her arms around his neck. Even with hair tousled, and half fucked, she is still very beautiful. He pulls her into him and they are hugging each other, and are both crying inconsolably.

"Why honey? I don't know what I did!"

"Michael, please forgive me! It wasn't you, I w-was just being selfish. Please let's talk about this later darling!"

"Only one time? Well then who is that a-hole fucking you in the video you took with your phone?"

Sherry's mind immediately flashes back to her ill-advised tryst with Drake.

"Michael, what are you doing looking at my phone?"

"Sherry, is that really the question here?"

"No, I guess not. Well Michael, you have me, I'm a slut ... not only that, I am a stupid slut for being caught so easily. Darling I have no defense."

"Sherry, l love you and I probably always will. I chose you for my life's partner. But, I cannot trust you any more ... how can I honey? You have grossed that line with me, and it cannot be re-crossed. I cannot 'un-see' some moron fucking you with a twelve-inch cock, that image is burned in my brain. Was it worth it Sherry?"

"Michael, please don't do anything rash, we need to talk when we are more calmed down."

"Sherry, be gone by the time I get back, and get a lawyer."

Michael walks into the garage slamming the door He loads the compressor into the truck, and drives it back to work. Unknown to Michael, Sherry collapses on the kitchen floor in a pool of tears, and passes out from her intense grief. He notices Jason still trying to make his way down the street with horns honking at him, and an occasional wolf-whistle. He is finding it hard to negotiate, with all the rocks and sticks hurting his bare feet. Michael chuckles at the sight!

He drives the truck to the shop, backs it up to the door, and asks the crew to get it working, telling them that he has a family situation to deal with. He jumps in his car and heads to Amy's house to give her the sad news, and to see if he can help her in any way.

He is sure that Sherry will land on her feet, and has no further desire to hurt her. He knows that Angela talked her into something stupid, but Sherry made the decisions. She is beautiful, and will have men falling all over themselves to be with her. She may be in some trouble for lying to her boss, but as a very intelligent girl, she will weather that storm too.

Michael has no idea what Terry is going to do about Angela. Angela is a real sweetheart, but she has always been a bit of a slut ... Terry may forgive her. He is thinking of buying Terry a drink later to relay all of this to him, along with his suspicions about Angela. It is the right thing to do!

He arrives at Amy's house, and she is home. Rebecca is five, and still with her kindergarten class.

"Michael! Oh honey you look terrible! Come in and let me get you a cup of coffee."

Amy hugs him in the doorway, and he starts to tear up, and let it out with the comfort his tiny friend is giving him. He has a great deal of respect for Amy, and is comfortable showing his vulnerable side to her. She moves him into the kitchen, makes some coffee, and gives him a piece of coffee cake she just made.

He gets control of himself and relays all of it to her. He tells her about Jason's mode of departure from the scene, and she tries to stifle a giggle as she get a mental image of her beloved trying to make his way home, or somewhere in nothing but a bath towel. Michael tells her that he has Jason's clothes and car keys, and she should remind him to get them out of his car later.

After they talk for a while, Amy expresses her sadness that Jason's latest antics caused such unhappiness to a couple she really admires. Then she takes a sip from her cup of coffee and makes an admission,

"Michael, you are the most caring and unselfish person I know, and while I love Sherry too, I have to say that I hope we can become better friends. I-I love you Michael ... you are strong, constant, and caring; the exact things a good husband—and father—should be."

"I have a confession for you too, Button!" He says, "You know how devoted to Sherry I am ... I mean, I was. With all of the times, you and I talked and spent time together, danced together, I have gotten to know you quite well. You are a sweet and gentle creature my dear and, well let's see what might happen!"

"Michael, if I had my way I would lead you to the bedroom and make love to you right now! But, that might be quite an irony for you to come home and find Jason in bed with your wife, and then for 'towel-boy' to come home, and find you in bed with his wife. Let's just delay any further talk about this until sometime later." She puts her hand on Michael's and smiles sweetly.

"Michael, this is his home and I am his wife. I will ask him to leave after he can turn in his towel for a change in wardrobe, and I will ask for a divorce and sole custody of Rebecca. But Michael, I want to see you after everything is settled for both of us."

"Yeah Amy honey, I want that too!"

"Button, I have to go, but I will be back later to check on you. Do you have a lawyer, or do you want a referral?"

"No, Michael, we have one, and I will call him when you leave. I want to be rid of Jason ... and that grotesque ... 'thing' of his! A big cock does not exactly make one a 'man' does it?"

Michael is surprised to hear the work 'cock' coming from that sweet mouth, and smiles a little. He looks at this pretty diminutive woman and says,

"Alright, let me put my numbers, home, cell, and shop on your phone, call if you need anything ... anything at all Button!"

She smiles at his using the nickname she likes, and quickly tiptoes up to kiss him. "Thank you, Michael! Bring Jason's clothes in and I will call you in a day or so to see how things are going."

Once back in the car, Michael turns his phone back on, and there are sixteen messages from Sherry, two from Angela, and one from Terry. He opens the last one from Sherry,

"Michael, darling! Please, please, please call me! We have to talk! Please call!! I love you!!"

Then he opened the one from Angela.

"Michael, please call Sherry! She is at my place, and she is crying her eyes out. Michael ... I'm so sorry!"

Then he opened the one from Terry,

"Mike! Can you give me a call? The girls are here and they are both crying. What's going on dude? Call me!"

Michael clicks on the message and Terry's phone rings playing AC/DC's, "Highway to Hell!" for a ringtone.

"Mike, what's going on?"

"Terry, leave the girls to themselves, and meet me at the bar on Second street, fifteen minutes!"

"Alright!"

At the Second street bar, Michael is already there waiting for Terry and orders a beer for each of them. He walks in and spots Michael,

"Hey, Mike! What's going on with the girls?"

"Terry, listen. I caught Sherry in bed with that Jason asshole."

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah, well, I think he has been with Angela too. Pretty sure anyway, so you might want to see if she will cop to it. Terry, I am going to divorce Sherry ... I can't trust her anymore. What you do about Angela is your business I guess, and I don't want to influence you in any way. I know guys who have forgiven their wives, and end up just living with it ... with the doubt I mean."

"Mike, I love Angie, I can't believe she..."