Sherry's Great Mistake!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terry, as I say, I don't want to influence you. I love Angela too, but I just want to give you a heads up."

"Well, uh, thanks for being a friend, Mike. I will talk to Angie, and in the meantime, we have given Sherry a place to stay for as long as she needs. You will have to give her a few days to get her stuff though, then she will be in our guest bedroom. I'll text you when she is out of your house."

"ThanksTerry! Man, you should have seen Jason when I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him off Sherry. He was the most surprised thing I have ever seen. I even threatened to take him out to the kitchen and slice off a couple of inches! (Terry laughs). I sent him on his way in nothing but a bath towel, he grabbed out of my bathroom on his way out."

Terry is laughing harder at that, and the two friends clink beer bottles.

"Then I saw him stumbling down the road ... he even got a couple of wolf whistles from cars going by!"

The two of them double up laughing as hard as they can.

"Mike, I gotta say... you're one of a kind, dude!" Terry says still laughing hard. "He's got a wife, doesn't he?" Terry asks.

"Yeah, Amy! You've met her at company things."

"Oh yeah, she's a little sweetheart!"

"Yup, she is!"

Terry looks at Michael and says, "You don't have any thoughts in that direction do you?"

"Not yet. I like Amy though, and have always looked after her at parties. Guess I'll continue to do that!"

The two men talk, and order a couple of hamburgers and another couple of beers. Michael was not able to get a fix on what Terry might do about Angela, but he likely will not make her another refugee like Sherry. They part ways, and both return home. Michael sees Sherry's car still there, and decides to give her the time she needs to clear out.

He calls Amy.

"Hello, Michael!"

"Hi, Button. Uh, what's going on with Jason?"

"Oh, Michael he came home. A cabdriver picked him up and brought him here, and then drove him back to his car. I told him he can't stay, so he packed a bag, and left. He is staying at a motel for a while but he was very angry with me. I'm a little scared, Michael!"

"I was just about to ask if you might be able to put me up, just for tonight or two. Sherry is at the house gathering her things, and I don't want to talk to her yet."

"Oh yes Michael! Please come over. We have a guess room you can use. Or, um you could stay uh, um, w-with me."

"Guest room would be good for now, thanks. Jason will not dare come around if I am there. If you have any trouble with him, I have a kind of password with him that might work. Tell him Mike says, 'medieval'. He will know what that means."

Michael stays with Amy in her guest bedroom. They make a light dinner together, and the three of them just watch a little TV. After Rebecca is settled, Amy joins him on the couch in Jason's comfortable house wearing just a large T-shirt and panties, and she sits next to him. She falls asleep after a while leaning against Michael.

He picks up her tiny form, and carries her into her bedroom, covers her up and gives her a kiss on the cheek. She wakes a little and quietly says, "Stay with me, Michael!"

"Not tonight, honey! Go to sleep!"

Michael stays in Amy's guest room another night until Sherry moves out, and returns home, but checks on Amy every day from the shop. Jason is nowhere to be found, but he does respond to Amy's lawyer, and agrees to give Amy the house and sole custody of Rebecca. They split any bank accounts, investments and some other property, but it leaves Amy looking for work.

Michael hires Amy for his shop, starting her on the parts desk to learn the trade. She works while Rebecca is in school, and invites Michael over for dinner regularly, but he does not stay the night out of respect for Rebecca being there. Little Becky becomes very fond of Michael, and looks forward to his visits. He has not had sex with Amy, but he knows that day will come. When it does, he told her he will give her a call telling her that he needs her.

Also, Michael has to set up a meeting with Sherry to discuss their situation. He sets up the meeting through Terry, with an invitation for dinner. Dinner is a little awkward, but Terry and Angela made plans for the evening, leaving Michael and Sherry to talk things over. Sherry wants to go back with Michael, vowing never to stray again. Michael is sure that she is sincere, but it is too little and too late.

"Michael darling, we have to get past this! I never meant to hurt you, but just to have a little secret I can carry into old age. I didn't consider it a betrayal, since I am not really taking anything from our marriage. After a shower, I am your devoted wife again. Please reconsider, Michael and I will be faithful to you for the rest of our lives. It is unfair for this thing to have such terrible consequences! Please Michael!"

He looks at Sherry, she is looking very good tonight, in a pretty dress, with her hair perfectly coiffed. Her clear blue eyes sparkle, and Michael is using all of his strength, to keep from saying "the hell with it" and dragging her into the bedroom for some serious make up sex.

He watches her breasts heave as she breathes, as she bites her lush lower lip with nervousness. He can see I little of her shapely thighs disappearing into the folds of her dress. He looks a Sherry and says,

"Sherry, you are an amazing woman. You are beautiful, smart, charming and loving—I know that. But I cannot forgive your thrusting a knife into my heart, which is what you have done by giving yourself to Drake, and then that Jason idiot." He takes a sip of coffee,

"When you gave yourself to them—two very undeserving men—you gave away our marriage it is as simple as that, my darling. I will always love you, but it is over—there is no coming back from this"

Sherry's expression changes and she burst into tears. "Oh, Michael, I love you too, and I always will. I will agree to the divorce—I won't fight you on that if that's what you want. Just be fair with me, and you will never have to see me again."

Then she breaks down completely and this lovely woman becomes a teary mess. She falls sideways, burying her face in the pillow at the end if the couch. This allows Michael a view all the way up her leg, he sees just a hint of pink panties under her crisp white dress, and his heart skips a beat. He moves to hug her to comfort her, with the caretaker in him showing.

"Sherry, I have to go, and my lawyer will contact you or your lawyer. I am happy that you have Terry and Angela to cling to, and if you are truly their friend, you will convince Angela to stop her destructive behavior." Starting to get up again,

"Neither of you will have Jason anymore, since he is under a threat of grave bodily harm. I don't know about Drake, but I will find a way to harm him, either financially or bodily."

Michael stands to go, and kisses his soon-to-be ex-wife sweetly on the lips, when she gets up to see him to the door still teary-eyed. As he turns to leave, she reaches out to him. He hears her say "Goodbye darling!" and then she falls back onto the couch crying.

He drives a small distance away, and stops on a quiet street, pulls over, kills the engine and just sits in his car and cries. All alone, betrayed, with his marriage crumbling, he weeps very bitter tears. This is the last time he will ever cry over the loss of Sherry's love and companionship.

In another area of town, Drake is leaving a motel room with a very nervous young woman wearing wedding rings. As he approaches his car, he sees two large men waiting for him, leaning against his car. They seem to each have a length of lead pipe in their meaty hands.

"Is there a problem here?" Drake says to the two men, pushing out his impressive chest. One of them motions with turn of his head toward a car parked behind Drake's,

"Get in; you are going for a ride!"

"Like hell!" Drake says and takes a swing at him. The men overpower him and stuff him in the car. What happened after that, no one really knows for sure.

Still sitting alone in his car, Michael decides that it is time. He pulls out his cell phone and taps on a contact. The phone rings: once, twice, three times and there is a click as it his party answers.

"Hello Michael!"

"I need you tonight, button!"

End