Shooting with Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

"Hey!" I said, "I didn't know you were going to do that! What's your problem?"

"What's my problem?! What's my problem? Hey I'm the one here doing you a favour! Why don't you start acting like it already, Jeez!"

Helena broke away from me and moved toward Sasha; her hands raised placatingly. I turned away from them as Helena began talking quietly to diffuse the photographer's anger. I took the time to think about what was going on and why I was there. I wondered if I was being too prudish; if I were not giving Sasha's artistic direction enough rope. But more than that, I wondered if I were letting down my little sister. I had this huge guilt complex about letting Helena down and it was that, rather than anything else, that made up my mind for me. I took a deep breath and walked over to where Helena was still talking to Sasha. The photographer still looked grumpy, but my sister offered me a cautious smile.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey. Um, look, I wanted to apologise." I said, looking at them both. "I mean, I didn't want to ruin or waste your time Sasha. And I know how important this is to you Helena. So, I'll be a good girl from now on. I'll play whatever posed role you want" I said the last part straight to Sasha, who looked at me through sulky eyelids.

"Okay. Kiss and make up?"

"Sure" I said, leaning forward to kiss her cheek, but Sasha pulled back. "Uh uh" she said. "You've, ah, you've got to be a naughty schoolgirl saying sorry to her teacher."

She looked at me and I felt the blood rise to my cheeks once more. I glanced quickly at Helena, who gave me a blank look. This was a test, I thought. A test to see if I meant what I said. Well, I wasn't stupid, and I wanted Sasha to know that. I suddenly adopted a bashful pose, holding my hands behind my back and pouting hugely.

"I' real sorry to being so naughty Miss Sasha" I said, in a Shirley Temple voice. "Please can I kiss and make up?"

Sasha smiled at me, clearly pleased at my new turn. "Sure" she said. Then she raised a finger to her lips and pointed to them. "Right here" she said, adding "nice and slow."

"Okay Miss Sasha" I said, determined not to fail this test. I leaned forward, lips pouted and eyes closed until I felt the soft crush of Sasha's lips against mine. I held myself there for two seconds, then pulled back.

"And now" said Sasha, smiling, waving us backwards toward the photographic set, "I want you to offer the same apology to Miss Helena." I nodded, wide-eyed, not willing to let go of the character yet.

"And you" Sasha said, talking to my sister, "I want you to keep the role going, okay?"

Helena nodded back. "Okay."

Sasha stopped and gave her a hard look "Okay?" she repeated for emphasis.

"Oh yeah" Helena replied.

I turned round and began to fake totter toward the set. I felt Helena brush up behind me and pat me softly on my ass.

"Just go with it, sis" she whispered.

"Okay" I whispered back. We reached the set and I turned to face Helena. I stood there, pouting and heard the first click of Sasha's shutter.

"You've been a very bad girl" Helena said to me, wagging a finger in my direction. I pouted back, heard the shutter click. I nodded my head and uttered a protracted "Sorrrrrry".

"Sorry isn't good enough, Cassandra" said Helena. "Turn around and bend over". I did as I was told, bending over slightly with my legs held together, and straight. Helena stepped toward me and lifted up the back of my ra-ra skirt with one hand. I looked back and saw that she was holding the other hand in a slapping pose. "Bad bad girl" she said, looking from my ass to the camera.

"Panties!" Sasha shouted, from behind her camera. Instantly, I felt Helena hook her thumb inside the elastic of my panties and pull them down below my ass cheeks. I closed my eyes, trying to hold the role together.

"Hold it! Hold it!" I heard Sasha say. The shutter clicked several times

"Okay, now up and apologise" came the next direction

I stood back up and turned to face my sister. I'd forgotten to pull up my panties and they were now hanging underneath my ass cheeks. I went to pull them up but Sasha cried out "No! pull them down! You've been punished, remember?"

I hesitated, but then reached under my ra-ra skirt and pulled my panties down to my knees.

"Okay good. Now apologise."

"I'm real sorrrrrrrry" I said, exaggerating the pout. I saw Helena begin to giggle, then control herself. Watching her smile made me feel better and I began to relax. "I'm real sorry my panties are falling down."

I saw Helena look away for a moment, controlling her giggle. I didn't ease up.

"Can I kiss and make up Miss Helena. Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I pleeeeeeease?"

I leaned forward and pouted my lips for a kiss. Helena regained some composure, winked at me and said "Sure."

She adopted a similar role to mine, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a soft, dry but comfortable kiss and we stood there a moment or two as Sasha took pictures.

"Okay" said the photographer. Now a little clinch. Remember Hels, you're the teacher."

"Put your arms behind your back" whispered Helena. I did so, closing my eyes, and she stepped in to grab hold of my shoulders. She leaned forward and this time tilted her head to kiss me. Again the kiss was dry, but comfortable. The shutter whirred and clicked.

"Good. Good. Now more."

"Okay, hold me" I heard Helena say. I opened my eyes and stepped in to embrace my sister. I draped my arms around her neck and she held me around my waist. We leaned closer and started making small adjustments according to Sasha's direction.

"Okay, now where's that kiss better?" she said after a while.

Helena and I tilted heads and locked our lips together in a now comfortable pose. I was aware of my panties slipping down to my ankles, and of Helena's arms around my waist. The camera continued to click as we made minute adjustments. We held the kiss for a while and, after a few moments, I felt Helena part her lips slightly. I did the same, on reflex, and then felt the warm tip of her tongue flick the top of my teeth. I pulled back and stared at her, shocked.

"Hey!" came the call from behind the camera. "I'm not done yet. Get back in that clinch"

I flicked a glance from my sister to Sasha, but Helena kept her gaze locked on me. She had that glazed look about her and was smiling evilly. She winked, just before leaning in to me once more. I closed my eyes, felt our lips touch, then held my mouth slightly apart for the camera. Almost immediately, I felt Helena's tongue explore my lips and teeth. I didn't respond, but I didn't turn away and, later, I knew that that would be the first real turning point between us.

"Okay. That's a wrap" said Sasha, killing the powerful lights trained on us. Helena pressed forward and ended the kiss with a much less sisterly touch. I felt her hands grab my ass cheeks.

"Jesus! That was good" she said. I smiled at her and bent down to pull up my panties.

"Aw, let me help you" Helena said, dropping to the floor. I didn't reply but watched as she slipped the panties off my raised feet and held them up to me.

"See? Don't need them now" she said, grinning at me. I smiled nervously. It was like seeing my sister on drugs, or in a mood you didn't expect.

"I'll uh, I'll meet you by the car, sis" I said.

Lena threw me an odd look, then shrugged her shoulders. "Okay. I just need to talk to Sasha for a minute."

I nodded my head and walked toward the exit, feeling a little foolish. As I opened the door to leave, I turned around and saw Sasha and my sister bent over the camera, examining the pictures Sasha had just taken. Helena's arm was around Sasha's waist and they looked very comfortable together.

The car ride back home was quiet. Lena was chatty and pleasant, but a little distant. When we got home I got another nasty shock. It was from my credit card company. And they weren't happy.

********

A week passed by before Helena brought up te subject of the photos once more. We were both sitting downstairs watching nothing much on tv and nibbling on some popcorn. Dad was in his study and mom had already gone to bed. Helena was sitting at one end of the sofa and I was laying back on the other end, my legs crossed over her thighs. Helena was trailing her hand lazily up and down my feet and lower legs.

"We need to talk" said Helena, quite suddenly.

"Uh huh" I said, fumbling blindly at the popcorn bowl.

"I, uh, I spoke to Sasha today."

"Sasha?" I said, not paying my sister much attention.

"Yeah, you know; the photographer. The woman we saw last week."

"Uh yeah. Right."

There was a moment or two of silence.

"Well, she was telling me that the photos she took of us together have gone down a real storm."

"Uh huh? Cool."

It took a few moments for my sister's comments to sink in.

"Went down a storm?" I said, looking away from the tv to give my sister a look "What the hell's that supposed to mean? I thought you said these were just private pictures, to get over your weird thing for erotic photos?"

Helena squirmed a little on the sofa, and let her hand fall away from my leg.

"Well, I, uh. I wasn't exactly telling the truth" she said, offering a lame smile. I swung my legs off her lap and sat up.

"You mean you lied to me" I said, sitting upright.

"Cassie, no! Well, not like that. I, uh..."

Helena trailed off and sat up with a sulky look. We both sat in uncomfortable silence as the tv blared on. Suddenly, Helena turned toward me and shuffled across the sofa until she could reach for my hand. She took it and I let her twine her fingers around mine.

"Cassie, I'm sorry. I should have explained. Sasha makes her money by taking pictures, and overlaying them with paints, making original artwork pieces and selling them. That's what she did with one of our pictures. But she paints it so you can't recognise who it is. Really."

I hmphed back at her but let her carry on playing with my hand. "Which picture?" I said.

"The first one; of you and I in a clinch, kissing softly." said Helena, smiling over at me. She squeezed my hand as she said it, as though she were pleased with it.

I waited a few more seconds, pouting and looking angry. Lena was now trailing her fingers up and down my arm, trying to placate me.

"So did she sell it?"

"Uh huh. She made enough to pay for the costs of our photoshoot, and to invest in a little more."

"Invest in a little more? What does that mean?"

Helena brought her hands back to mine and clasped it, being serious. "Cassie, Sasha spoke to a friend of hers who is in the adult world. He gave Sasha space on his website to show the painting she made. She said it was so well received, the guy would pay for the original picture. Cassie, the guy said he'd pay for a whole photoshoot of just you and me. And that money would come to us!"

"We'd get paid to go on his website?" I said, screwing up my face.

"Yeah! It'd be so cool! We could take false names and do our make up and hair differently! Wear lots of clothes and really sexy lingerie!"

"woah woah woah" I said, pulling my hand away from hers; hating myself for not picking up on something once more. "did you say this guy was in the adult industry? Like porn?"

"Well yeah" said Helena, slightly offended. "Where do you think pictures of two sisters getting off together would be popular?"

"We weren't getting off, we were-"

"Cassie, the pictures look like we're getting off together. That's what people want to see. That's why it's such a good act. Remember, I said it was only roleplay?"

I nodded, but remained unconvinced.

"Cassie, we could do a photoshoot for this guy next week and it would pay off our credit bills!" Helena said, taking up my hand again. I sat there, thinking about what Helena was saying, and trying to work out my answer.

"So what does this guy want; more of the same pictures? You and I hugging, play acting like teacher/student?" I said.

"Well" said Helena, becoming quite cagey, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about I mean, if this is what we want to do, we've got to work out what we're prepared to do, right?"

"Right."

"Okay, so there's an opportunity for us to make money. And there's a really big market in the adult industry for two hot sisters, right?"

"If you say so."

"I do. So, the question is, how far are you prepared to go? As play acting?"

"I, uh.... I, I don't know" I said.

We sat there quietly for a moment or two. I got the feeing that Helena had said the hard bit but was now facing a new challenge.

"Listen, Cassie. Let's be honest with each other. No false modesty. We're pretty hot, right? As a couple of girls."

"Okay..."

"No, I mean it, Cassie. Look at us; we're both young, pretty and in good shape, right?"

"Well, yeah" I said, automatically beginning a critical checklist of my physical shortcomings.

"Okay. And we're hot, right? I mean, you are way hot in your cheerleader stuff. If I were a guy, I'd be tight in my shorts at the sight of you. I'm telling you I would. Cassie, even as your sister, I can see how hot you are. Imagine how hot we must look to other people."

"You think I look hot?" I said, throwing her a look. Helena raised her eyes heavenward. "Cassie, we've got an opportunity to make something big out of this, but we've got to face facts. Guys want to see us getting it on, and we've got to work out what we want to do to make that difference."

I nodded my head but didn't say anything. On her usual impulse, Helena jumped off the sofa and grabbed some paper and a pen from the pad near the phone.

"Okay. What about this" she said; "We both write five things that we'd do with each other as a play-acting" she emphasised that word "role in a photoshoot. Make them five things from the thing you're most comfortable with, to the thing you'd pre prepared to do for a million dollars, okay?"

I looked at the excitement in her eyes and sighed.

"Okay" I said. "Give me the pad."

"Uh uh" she said. "We do this separately. And read each other's notes before talking about it again, okay? I'll post mine under your bedroom door in ten minutes, and you slide your note back out to me. Okay?"

"Okay" I said, suddenly amused by the thought of posting secret notes to each other, the way we used to do when we were very small. I took the pad got up.

"Remember" said Helena, "This is truth or dare stuff."

"Yeah yeah yeah" I said, walking up the stairs to my room . I got in and closed the door. I sat down at my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. What was I doing? Pandering to yet another of my little sister's crazy plans. But this plan had the chance to make us some money, a little devil said in my ear. So let's take it seriously. I picked up the pen and started doodling on the paper. What would be first? Well, if we've already done it, then I suppose it'd be the most comfortable. I wrote;

1.Hug you in a tight clinch.

I thought about what else we'd done, and thought of number two:

2.Kiss you on the lips.

I then tried to think about what would really turn guys on about seeing two sisters together, and though back to the other week when Lena came to wake me up;

3.Us rolling around naked on a bed.

I had two left, and tried to be creative, and daring. What would make someone pay to see us? I remembered an old Playboy film I'd seen years ago and thought of number four;

4.Soaping each other down in the shower.

I got a writer's block at number five; split between something very daring, and something tame. I heard a noise outside the room and saw a slip of folded paper slide underneath the door. Knowing the person my sister had so recently become, I quickly wrote;

5.Undressing each other and playing with sex toys.

Then I got up, retrieved the note and slid mine the other way. There was a whisper from the other side.

"My room. Five minutes"

"Okay" I whispered back. I got up off the floor and padded back to my chair. I sat down, holding my sister's note-list in shaking hands, realising that my heart was thumping like it would do if I'd received a love letter. I licked my lips, took a deep breath and opened the note, reading my sisters answers.

1.Kiss you (with tongues)

2.Caress you (naked).

3.Share a strap-on with you

4.Lick your pussy

5.Play with your ass

I looked at the note, a little dumbfounded. I put it down, picked it up and read it again, then folded it carefully and put it back down. I stared at it; this inert little piece of paper sitting on my bedroom dresser that could have huge implications for my relationship with my sister. Sure, we'd always been frank with each other; even about sex (as a joke for her sixteenth birthday, I'd given Lena a vibrator. It backfired a little when she opened it in front of our grandparents but we'd got over it). We'd talked to each other about our feelings for other people, even our wishes and desires (some of them), but this seemed like nothing we'd ever done, or shared, before.

After a few minutes, I heard some movement outside my door, then Helena's gentle tapping.

"I said five minutes in MY room!" came the urgent whisper. Suddenly I was angry that Lena thought I would dance to her tune all the time.

"Go away" I said, loud enough for her to hear. There was a pause and I saw Helena's shadow move.

"Hey" came the reply, softer. "Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Still incensed, I got up and threw open the door. "What's wrong?!" I whispered loudly. "Am I okay?! No I'm not okay Helena. And how can you say 'what's wrong'?"

Helena looked nervous, even apologetic. I stood there for a moment, letting her see that I was angry, then turned away and walked back to my dresser, leaving the door open. Helena let herself in and closed the door quietly. She walked over to me and stood next to my chair.

"Is it the list?" she said, as if it could have possibly been anything else. I choked back a reply, then picked up her list and held it up, still folded.

"List?" I said, shaking it at her. "This isn't a list, Lena. This is disgusting."

"Hey, it's not disgusting. I said we've got to be honest about this, and about what we'd be prepared to do. These are boundaries that-"

"These aren't boundaries" I hissed. "These are sex games, Lena. Dirty sex games with each other!"

"They're not!" Helena said, kneeling down to hold my hand. I drew it away from her. "Cassie, these are the things to show how much we trust each other. How much we could roleplay without hurting each other. It's like the falling trick, right?"

Everyone knew the falling trick. As part of a group, you had one person blindfolded in the centre of a circle, and got them to spin round and round until someone said "Stop", then you had to fall backward and trust the person to catch you. Very few people ever trusted the person behind to catch them, so never fell entirely, or without bracing themselves first. When Cassie had first done it with Helena, they had been just into their teens and in a summer camp. Helena did it first; being told by Cassie to stop, then falling back and letting her sister catch her. When it came to Cassie's turn, someone else had shouted stop before Cassie was backing against Helena. Helena had told her sister to wait, then waited until she was in position then said "okay". Cassie had fallen back, trusting her sister completely, and being caught by her before she fell.

"It's about trust, Cassie" repeated Helena. "I wouldn't trust anyone else to do these things with me in front of a camera but you. And I would never do anything to hurt you either. You do believe me don't you?"

Despite my anger, I nodded. But I was drawn back to the list my sister had written. I held it up again. "Playing with my ass? Sharing sex toys?"

"Sure. I wouldn't trust anything that had been inside anyone else."

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers