Shooting with Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

"Okaaaay" I said, waiting for the punch line.

"So let's get changed, Cassie! You into my clothes, me into yours!"!

"What, everything?"

"Yes, everything!"

I looked at her, then giggled, suddenly seeing the enormously funny side of it. We hurriedly started fumbling to take our own clothes off; elbowing and knocking each other as we did so - each time thinking it was funnier and funnier. Eventually Lena got out of her miniskirt and top, and had slipped off her sandals, bra and panties. We theatrically swapped each other's underwear, formally thanking each other for the gifts. I slipped in Helena's panties and felt the slightly damp material against my skin. We'd shared each other's clothes - even underwear - before, but not halfway through an evening. It felt odd, and strangely sexy, to be wearing Lena's panties against myself. I squeezed into Lena's top and miniskirt; mentally aware of my slightly larger frame.

"Does it look okay?" I said.

"Fabulous!" said Helena, effortlessly looking gorgeous in my brown mini-dress. We swapped footwear and, as we did so, the door to the washroom opened, flooding the room with thumping noise. Someone must have heard us scuffling because there was a pause before a knock on the door.

"Uh, excuse me, are you okay in there?"

"Yes thanks" I said, as soberly as possible.

"Yes thanks" Helena mimicked in a squeaky voice. The visitor obviously picked up on this.

"Hey, what's going on in there?" she said.

"Nothing" I said.

"just getting friendly, that's all" Helena added. "Wanna join in? There's plenty of room in here."

The presence by the cubicle door shifted. "Fuck you, sister" the woman said.

"No thanks" Helena giggled. "I'll fuck my own!"

This sent the two of us into fit of giggles that last way after the washroom door opened and closed once more. We composed ourselves (slightly) and took some deep breaths, finally opening the door to the cubicle to appraise each other in the mirrors my the washbowls. Lena slipped and arm around my waist and I did the same, feeling her softness underneath my own dress.

"Are we gorgeous, or what?" said Helena, fixing me with a wink.

"Gorgeous" I said. "definitely gorgeous. Hey, what about your earrings?"

"Nice pick-up" said Helena, unhooking the green amber earring she wore and swapping them with mine. She didn't seem to notice they were the ones she'd bought me.

"Hairclips" Helena said, holding out her hand. I unclipped them and she put them in.

"Dammit. I've got no sparkles" I said.

"Sparkles?"

"Your lipstick. I haven't got any glitter sticks."

"Doesn't matter. Just stand still."

I did so, and Helena leaned forward, gently pressing her lips against mine to rub off some of the glitter on her lips. I felt that same slightly-electric thrill ripple through me as Lena did it. It wasn't really a kiss, but close to it, and the alcohol had broken down a whole town wall of inhibitions already.

"Mmm, nice" I said, winking at her. Lena grabbed my hand a squeezed it. "Very" she added. "Come on, let's go. Me first."

Helena slipped out into the main hall and I followed a minute or two later. I smoothed my hands down my front and legs, feeling my sister's clothes hot against my skin. I felt incredibly horny. Almost as soon as I got outside, I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see a college girl with short brown hair and big, wide eyes smiling at me.

"I thought it was you, girlfriend" she said, leaning in to give me a hug. I'd never seen her before, but she must have been this friend Helen was talking about. I helped myself into the embrace and felt the other woman run her hands up and down my back.

"Why didn't you call me?" she breathed into my ear.

"I, um, I-" I started, then found myself at a loss for words as the woman pressed her lips against mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm" she said, between kisses. "God, you taste good." Almost as soon as she said it, I felt her hand travel down my back and the grab my ass. I felt myself getting very turned on. Partly because of the alcohol, partly because I'd never properly made out with a girl before, but mostly because I had my sister's damp panties against my crotch. I carried on kissing this mystery girl, tickling the back of her neck with my fingers and feeling her nails paw at the fabric of Helena's skirt against my ass. It didn't seem to matter that we were in the middle of a noisy nightclub full of people.

The brunette finally broke off the kiss and stared dreamily at me.

"Wanna go?" she said. I was tempted. I sorely was; wholly taken by the moment and the prospect of hot lesbian sex with a girl who thought I was my sister. But some other practical part of my brain was still functioning. I leaned forward and kissed her nose.

"Promised myself to someone else tonight" I said. The brunette sighed.

"Bitch. You're mine next week" she said.

"Maybe!" I said, slipping out of her embrace and winding my way back to where Helena and I had been dancing earlier. I found her right there; dancing under the pulsing glare of the spotlights. It was another weird, surreal feeling; like going back in time and watching myself or something. I was struck by two things; how similar my sister and I really looked, and also at how hot she looked wearing my own clothes. I danced up to her and grabbed for her hand. Lena focussed hazy eyes at me and smiled, grabbing me back and pulling me into a half-dance, half-hug. I was deleriously happy right then, and feeling very uninhibited.

"She thought I was you!" I shouted into Lena's ear.

"Who?"

"I don't know! Some girl with short brown hair! She kissed me and grabbed my ass!"

"So would I!" my sister shouted back at me. "You look so hot!"

"You too!" I shouted, and I knew I meant it.

We danced together for goodness knows how long, until eventually we felt so tired we could barely walk. We staggered together outside, and got a cab miraculously quickly. Beyond the heat of the nightclub, it felt freezing outside and we hugged each other close for warmth. We carried on doing the same in the cab, and it didn't escape the notice of the driver.

"Hey" he said, staring at us in the mirror, "You two college girls friendly, huh?"

Lena had buried her head into my shoulder and was draping one leg over my knee. "Uh huh" I said, stroking the side of my sister's face.

"You two kinda friendly?" he said. "You look like twins."

"Hey" I answered back. "You drive. We grope. Okay?"

The driver snickered, but didn't answer back.

By the time we got home, both of us had sobered up a little. I paid the taxi driver and followed my sister to the front door. Lena fished out the key from her purse and we let ourselves in. It was dark in the house. Mom and dad were still away. Helena skipped into the main room and put on the lights. I locked the door behind me and followed her in.

"Whooo" Helena said, pirouetting on the floor between the sofas and TV. "I need a drink, and some music." she said.

"I'll get the drink. You get the music" I said, wondering how long I would last until sleep claimed me. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. When I came back, Helena was lying fast asleep on the sofa. I put the unopened beers on a coffee table and sat down next to my sister. I stroked the hair back from her face and stared at how pretty she looked.

"Hey" I whispered gently. "Hey, come on sleepy head. Let's get you to bed."

Helena muffled a response that was somewhere between "humph" and "gnaah". I knelt down on the floor in front of her and put my head close to her.

"Helena" I said, in a sing-song voice, "come on baby sister. Time for bye byes"

This time the answer was a more definite mumble of "fuck you".

I paused a second, looking at her. Then, on impulse, I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips. At first she didn't respond, but after a couple of pecks, I felt her lips kiss mine back. She opened her eyes and stared dreamily at me.

"Are you kissing me?" she said.

"Yes" I whispered back, leaning forward to kiss her again. "Now get up you lazy bitch and get to bed."

Helena smiled, kissed me once more and began the long, slow, torturous process of sitting upright. She looked sleepy, tousled and gorgeous. "Okay" she said, stifling a yawn. "Let's go". And with that she promptly slumped back down.

"Oh no you don't!" I said, grabbing at her shoulders. "Come on, you little bunny. Get up."

"Only if you kiss me" she mumbled. I leaned forward and kissed her briefly. Helena struggled upright. "Okay. Now to bed."

"Only if you kiss me" Helena repeated. She pouted at me. I kissed her again and she struggled upright in my arms. We stumbled up the stairs to our shared landing.

"Okay" I said, "into your room"

"Only if you kiss me" Helena said, half giggling. I kissed her again, pecking her lips in frustration. We stumbled into her room and she sat on her bed, staring at me with a silly grin on her face.

I stood, hand on my hips, staring at her.

"You want your clothes back?" she said.

"Yes please" I said. Helena giggled.

"Only if you-"

She didn't get to finish as I jumped her on her bed. We rolled around on top of her covers as I tickled her desperately. We stopped, a few short moments later with her bedcovers in a mess and each other's limbs tangled up. Helena had somehow pinned me against the bed and was lying half across me. Our legs were entwined and I could feel the fabric of the panties she had swapped with me against my thigh. I could also feel her own leg between mine; pressing up against my crotch. Our tops had ridden up during the wrestling match and the skin of her tummy was hot, and sticky next to mine. We stared at each other, and I felt a wave of eroticism rush though me. Helena wasn't smiling anymore.

"Stay with me tonight" she whispered. I shook my head slowly and saw her eyes drop.

"Only if you kiss me" I whispered back. Lena looked sharply at me, a frown on her brow. Then she smiled, and I smiled back. She leaned down to me and kissed me; at first very tenderly, our lips connecting and disconnecting with loud smacking noises. Then she kissed me and I felt her lips open. Her tongue met mine and they rolled around inside each of our mouths. Helena pressed her crotch against my leg and I felt her pussy damp beneath the panties. The closeness of my sister and the smell of my own clothes mixed with hers was intoxicating. Helena pressed herself against me; first her crotch, then her thigh between my legs, then breasts against mine. Our arms were wrapped around each other and her hair fell in a cascade around my face as her tongue made deep explorations in my mouth. We rolled to our sides, legs still entwined, and I smoothed the hair away from the side of Lena's face. We pulled apart and stared at each other for a moment. My heart was thudding in a way it had never done before. I'd never felt this horny, and the anticipation of sex with my own sister was driving my nerves on edge. I felt myself shaking and for a moment couldn't stop it.

"Hey, hey" my sister said, in her quietest voice. "it's okay. It's okay." I closed my eyes and felt her fingertips against my cheek, soothing me. I closed my eyes and drank in every tiny sensation of the closeness of my sister. I took my sister's hand from my face and drew it to my mouth. I started kissing her fingers; at first slowly, gently, then more ardently; pressing her fingers against my lips as though they might crush each other. I felt Helena shift a little on the bed, but I didn't care. I kept my eyes closed, lost in the sensation of kissing her hand. I felt her move again; not to draw her hand away, but to kneel beside me. I felt a coldness where Helena was no longer pressed against me, but was too intent on kissing her fingers to stop. She was talking softly to me; telling me how beautiful I was, and how much she adored me. I felt her other hand rest lightly on my knee then begin to travel upward; inside my thigh. The tickling sensation was incredible, and as Helena's free hand reached my crotch, I felt something like an electric charge ripple through me. She ran her finger up and down the fabric of the panties I had swapped with her. She could feel how wet I was beneath them, and how hard my clit had become.

"Touch me! Touch me!" I whispered urgently. I felt Helena slip one, then two fingers beneath the elastic at the side of the panties and again felt that glorious electric moment as her fingers touched the hair and flesh of my pussy. I had stopped kissing her hand and had opened my lips, pulling her fingers into my mouth and sucking on them. I felt Helena rub her fingers up and down the slick wetness of my pussy, and groaned out loud at the incredible sensation she was giving me.

Suddenly (it felt like suddenly), Helena withdrew her hands, both from my mouth and from between my legs. Immediately, I yearned for more; arching my back.

"Let's get undressed" Lena said simply.

I opened my eyes and watched my sister pull the minidress over her head, looking at her in a light I had not previously reserved for anyone - boy or girl. Her body was glistening slightly with a sheen of sweat from our initial lovemaking. Her breasts, nipples hardened to dull bullets, bobbed slightly as the dress pulled over them. I reach out and touched them, feeling the soft skin beneath my hand. Helena sloughed off the dress then took my hand.

"Hey. Get naked" she said. Her voice was incredibly calm. I didn't trust mine to speak without cracking or sounding weird, so said nothing. Helena, now just wearing the panties I'd swapped with her, sat kneeling beside me; looking me up and down. I raised my hips and shrugged my sister's panties past my ass cheeks. I raised my legs and pulled them up my legs, then off my ankles. Then I unclasped the skirt Lena had swapped with me, and shrugged that of too. Naked from the waist down, I knelt up beside Lena and gathered the hem of the bra-top I was wearing. I was pulling the top over my head, had my arms crossed either side of my head with the top covering my face when Helena said

"Stop." It was so quiet, but so insistent, I did just that. I felt Helena shuffle toward me until our bodies were very close. She ran her hands up and down my front, rubbing my nipples with her palms as she did so. I couldn't see a thing and my arms were crossed so that I could move them either. There was another shift and I felt the warm, wet sensation of Helena's tongue against my right nipple. Her lips closed on my breast and she began to lick and suck at me. She let her hand travel down over my stomach, briefly tickle the hairs on my pussy, before clamping onto the inside of my open thigh. I wanted to take the top off and hold her, but something told me Lena had done this for a reason. And despite the urge to do what I wanted, I took enormous erotic pleasure from being told what to do by her. Lena's other hand was exploring my back; from the nape of my neck down to the small of my back. She gripped my thigh as her other hand explored my ass cheeks; smoothing then pinching them.

"Oh God, Cassie" she said suddenly, urgently. "There's so much I want to do to you. So much."

"Then do it!" I whispered back, almost breathless. My arms were beginning to ache, but I daren't move them.

"Do it!" I said again; "Do it all, sis!"

As if that were the last floodgate, I felt Helena bite the nipple she had in her mouth. There was at once a shock of pain, but and incredibly horny sensation. Almost immediately, she moved away and I felt the hand she had behind me dip between my ass cheeks. Two of her fingers stretched the skin open, and a third pressed against my asshole.

"All of it?" Lena said, her mouth now close to my ear.

"Yes. Yes!" I breathed, turning to kiss her. Helena suddenly pulled the top over my head and grabbed my sides, turning me toward her. We stared at each other for the briefest of moments; drinking in the insatiable lust we had for each other, then Lena pulled me toward her and we embraced again; kissing each other with an urgency as though the world would end. We collapsed onto the bed; seemingly inseperable; our hands roaming uninhibited over each other's bodies. After a time that felt like hours (but wasn't nearly long enough), Helena broke off the kiss and moved down my body, kissing every inch of my skin. I watched her head move down past my stomach and opened my legs wide. I felt the tickle of Lena's hair between my legs and watched as she flicked her hair over her shoulder, then lowered her mouth to my crotch and began to kiss the swollen tip if my clit. The sensation was incredible, like hot coals sliding over my engorged clit. Her tongue was so soft, so wet, and she licked me slowly, like lapping at the edges of an ice-cream cone. I watched her do it; losing myself in the heat of the moment, wondering why we hadn't done this before, why I hadn't seen how sexually attractive and irresistable my sister was until this night. At that moment, Helena looked up at me across the landscape of my own body and her eyes locked onto mine. Her tongue had slipped beneath my clit and was worming between the lips of my pussy.

"I love you, Lena." I said. "God, I love you!"

Helena closed her eyes and lowered her mouth to my pussy, enclosing my clit as her tongue flicked inside me. I reached down and threaded my fingers into my sister's hair, holding onto her head as she made love to me with her mouth and tongue. Wave after wave of eroticism shook through me as Helena drove me toward the most incredible orgasm of my life. Her hands were like sexual explorers, complementing the efforts her tongue was making between my legs; roaming up and down my naked torso, gripping my hips when she sucked hard on my clit, then scratching softly with her fingernails against my tummy when her tongue was lapping at the wetness of my snatch. I felt the heat build within me to an incredible point; losing control of myself more with each second my sister licked at my pussy.

"Oh God, Lena. I'm going to come. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" I squealed. Finally I could take it any more. I pulled Helena's head away from my burning pussy. Lena quickly knelt beside me and, holding back the skin at the top of my pussy with one hand, drove three fingers into the wet hole her tongue had just made love to. I felt her fingers stab in to me; reach deep inside me as I climaxed.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I shouted, completely out of control. I watched Helena's fingers pump in and out of my swollen pussy as a huge contraction rocked my lower stomach. I felt the muscles in my pussy tighten, then felt, and watched as a torrent of cum spilled out over my sister's finger onto the bed.

"Oh yeah!" said Helena, gripping my pussy inside and out. "Oh fuck yeah, Cassie!"

She fell beside me, fingers still inside me, and kissed me hard. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head against mine; desperate for her tongue inside me. She tasted warm and salty, and I knew that it was the taste of my own pussy I was sharing. Lena drew her fingers away from my crotch and brought them dripping up to my face. We broke off our kiss and I took them hungrily into my mouth; eager to suck my own cum off her fingers. Helena fucked my mouth with her fingers; slowly easing them in and out of me as I licked them dry. We kissed again, Helena reaching back down to my wet crotch to cover her fingers once again in my orgasm. This time she drew it to her own mouth and licked them. We stared at each other.

"I never knew you tasted so good" she said. I smiled up at her, adoring how beautiful she looked. She fell back down beside me and we held each other closely, kissing gently and caressing each other. After a time, I lay back, feeling the initial flush of the orgasm ebb from me.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers