Shooting with Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

"Next time" I said, still horny, "You have to fuck me with a strap-on."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. So I can grab hold of your hips and pull you inside me."

"Is that right? Anything else?" she asked, mock-annoyed.

"Yeah, actually. In-between fucks, you can get me some water."

"Kiss my ass" said Helena.

I looked over at her, and grinned. "Okay!" I said. I sprang back at her on the bed and we began to wrestle once more. But this time Helena wasn't giving me much of a fight. I shoved her onto her front, then pulled her legs up so that she was kneeling on all fours.

"Kiss your ass, huh?" I said. Helena was quiet. I knelt behind my sister and tugged at the panties she still had on. I pulled them down to her thighs and stared at her ass cheeks. She had a beautiful, smooth ass, and it had been the target f more than one or two hopeful tap. I used my hands to spread her ass wide open, so I could see the tight, puckered hole in-between.

"Kiss your ass" I repeated, then leaned forward and planted a fat, wet kiss right on the hole of my sister's ass.

"How do you like that!" I said, giggling. I bent forward once more and did it again, crushing my lips against the soft puckered skin of my sister's asshole.

I knelt back and giggled. But Helena was quiet. Instantly, I wondered if I'd done something wrong. But her voice, so quiet and calm, stopped me.

"Do you know how much that turns me on?" she said.

"Turns you on?" I repeated, a little dumbfounded.

"Yeah" Lena said, huskily. "Do it again."

I did. But this time, I leaned forward slowly and let my tongue make contact first. I rode my tongue up and down her asshole, feeling her hips sway as I did it. Her ass was salty to taste, and very soft where the skin puckered to her sphincter. It felt good, and very horny. Once more I progressed from gentle licks to something more urgent. I rasped my tongue up and down the tight hole of my sister's ass; feeling her ass cheeks brush against my face as I moved my head against her. Helena was moaning, and I knew she was experiencing the same wave after wave of eroticism I felt when she went down on me. And, in a way, licking my sister's ass was just as horny, and twice as naughty. I let my teeth pinch the skin at the side of her hole then leant back, staring at the wet mess I'd made of my sister's ass.

"Did you like that?" I said, trailing my forefinger up and down her ass crack.

"Uh, God yeah!" said my sister. She turned to look at me, but her hair formed a curtain around her face and I couldn't see her expression.

"Put you finger inside me" she said. "Fuck my ass, Cassie!"

I did as I was told, pressing my finger against the tight hole. I watched one, then two knuckles disappear up inside my sister's asshole, and felt the heat, and tightness inside her. I began to fuck her slowly with my finger, pulling and pushing, watching all the time as Helena swayed her hips to my touch. I used my other hand to keep her ass cheek spread wide, giving me the best view of my sister's ass being punctured.

"More!" she breathed, "Make it more wet!"

I pulled my finger from her asshole and lifted it to my mouth. Without even a second thought I slipped it into my mouth and began to suck on it, tasting the salty inside of Helena's ass as I lubricated my finger. I did the same with my middle finger and, when they were both good and wet, pressed them both against Helena's asshole and started to squeeze them inside her. Helena moaned, feeling her ass start to stretch with two of my fingers begin to invade her. But pretty soon my fingers were sliding in and out of her, as deep as they could go.

"Ah, God Cassie! God, that's good! Yes! Yes! Finger me real hard!"

Helena was getting close to a climax, and I hadn't done what I really wanted to do, and get a taste of her hot pussy. I pulled my fingers out and leaned forward, once again licking at her ass. This time her sphincter had relaxed and when I flicked out my tongue, I could roll it around the inside rim of her ass. It felt incredible horny and I used my hands to spread her ass as wide apart as I could, pressing my face against her as I thrust my tongue in as deep as I could. I felt Helena's leg start to tremble and, if my sister was anything like me, she wasn't far away from that explosive orgasm.

I pulled back again, quickly shifting so that I could slide my legs underneath hers. I shoved myself along the bed beneath my sister, so that her pussy was directly over my face. Knowing that my own crotch would be underneath hers, I opened my legs. I used my hands to draw her hips down toward me, and felt the heat between her legs as Helena lowered her pussy onto my face. She was so wet, I felt like I might drown rather than suffocate! She tasted wonderful beyond anything my mind had conjured; as earthy and musky as my own pussy, but in some unidentifiable way more extraordinary. I lashed my tongue up against her clit as she rubbed her crotch onto my face. Within moments, I felt the hot stab of her own tongue against my once-more wet snatch. Helena curled an arm around my thigh and started to use her fingers against my pussy; teasing the soft lips open, then slipping two fingers inside me. I squirmed to get an arm free, but managed to get my hand close enough to my face to lather two of my fingers in my sister's own pussy juice. Then, pulling my hand back away, I managed to get round to her beautiful ass, and used those lubed fingers to explore her ass once more. I felt Helena sway her hips against me once more when she knew what I was doing. I got both fingers as far up her ass as my body position would allow; and used them to stretch her hole while I concentrated on licking her pussy dry.

Within a couple of minutes, my jaw began to ache, but I wasn't going to stop until I felt my sister cum. Helena bucked her hips against me; trying to grind herself back onto my fingers and face. I felt her legs begin to shiver and, at that crushing moment, she lost control; slumping forward between my outstretched legs, crying into the bed sheets as she came. I felt her pussy contract, and a warm trickle drip into my mouth. I lapped it up, grabbing Helena's ass cheeks as I felt my own pussy explode into life once more.

The two of us lay there like that for several minutes; Helena slumped on top of me in reverse. She was mumbling into the bed sheets, both hands clinging onto one of my ankles. I had my eyes closed, and was smoothing my hands over and over her beautiful ass. Eventually, as though being careful of a sports injury, Helena disengaged herself and crawled up the bed to lay beside me. We lay together, smoothing the hair from each other's faces as we stared at each other through sleepy eyes. Helena threw an arm across my body and settled her head against my shoulder. I heard her tell me she loved me, then I was fast asleep.

I woke once, during the night, feeling the cold chill of the night air prickle my skin. For that dizzying half-second of wakefulness, I was lost and confused, not recognising the bed sheets, or constricted space. Then I realised that the bed sheets were not my own, and that the reduced space was caused by the body of my sister, sleeping naked beside me. Helena had curled into a foetus position, with her back to me; long blonde hair spilling over her face and shoulders. I pulled the covers up over both our bodies, and settled back down, lying as close as I could to feel the touch of my sister's skin against my own.

********

When I next awoke, sunlight was streaming though a crack in the curtains of Helena's room. A radio was playing quietly off to one side, and there was a constant hissing noise in the background. I rubbed sleepy eyes and sat up alone in my sister's bed. I felt my heart jump a little and wondered at her absence. Then I adjusted to sounds around me and realised that the hissing sound was the shower in Helena's en-suite. The shower that was supposed to be broken. I got out of bed and padded over to the shower cubicle. This time, I chose to announce myself by knocking on the glass door.

"Hey sis. It's me. Room in there for two?"

There was a pause as the shower head dripped to a halt, then Helena opened the door. Her long hair looked a darker shade of blonde; wet and plastered to her head and shoulders. She had soapy water still running down her body, and the nipples on her breasts looked pert and alive. She looked the very picture of a glamour model in a nude photoshoot, and I realised why people would spend money to look at pictures of her like the ones Sasha took.

"Hey, come on in" she said. "Want to get wet?"

"Sure" I smiled back, stepping into the cubicle. In the tight space of Helena's shower, we were constantly rubbing and touching each other unintentionally. Helena turned on the shower once more and hooked the shower-head back onto the rack where the water was able to reach us both.

"Ah that feels good!" I said, as the hot water began to trickle from my head down my spine and between my ass cheeks. Helena smiled at me, and I smiled back. Something was wrong. Neither of us knew what to say; how to make conversation after the torrid lovemaking we'd shared a few hours earlier. So we showered in silence, offering smiles, or small grunts of apology when my ass rubbed against her hip, or her shoulder brushed against my breasts. Eventually, I stopped; sighed dramatically and turned to face her. Helen gave me a nervous look; knowing that we had to 'talk'.

"Look" I said, trying to hold my voice together, "Are we okay? With each other I mean? After last night, I-"

"We're good" said Helena, hurriedly. "At least I'm good with it. Um."

I stared into my sister's beautiful green eyes, searching for another clue, or scrap of understanding.

"I need to know something" I said, my voice cracking, and barely audible over the insistent hiss of the shower.

"What is it?" said Helena, touching my arm with her hand.

"Do you love me?" I said, feeling tears well up behind my eyes. I could feel muscles tugging at my lips, muscles that would make them tremble every time before I cried. Helena looked sadder than I'd ever seen her before that point, but she held on to both my elbows with her hands.

"Oh God, Cassie! Is that it? Is that what you're worried about? God, yes of course I love you. You're my sister. I'll always love you, no matter what."

"I love you so much" I said, feeling the tears begin to sting my eyes. I couldn't look at her anymore. She was too beautiful, too difficult for me to comprehend. "I love you so much and I-"

"Shh, shh" Helena said, stepping toward me to gather me into and embrace. We held each other for a long moment, arms wrapped round each other's slim bodies as the shower rained a tattoo of water down us both.

We stepped a little apart, and I smiled awkwardly at my sister. "I do love you" I said. "I really do. But after last night, I, I-"

"You don't want me?" Helena said, a fearful look crossing her eyebrows.

"No, God no!" I said. "That's just it." I took her face in my hands and caressed her cheeks. "I look at you now and I want you. Want you sexually, like we had each other last night. You're the most beautiful person I've ever been with, and now I can't stop thinking about you. I want you so much I can't think properly, and I'm afraid, so afraid Lena, that wanting you will hurt me, hurt us both."

"It won't sis" Helena said, pleading in her voice, "It really won't. We'll always love each other. That's what sisters do. For life."

I stared at her. "And last night? Do we do that for life?"

Helena looked down at her toes, as though I'd asked the one question she didn't want me to ask.

"I don't know" she said, quietly. "I really don't know, Cass" she said, finally looking back up at me. She was quiet for a moment, then seemed to gather herself and stand a little straighter.

"But I do know that I want you right now, and will want you next week and the week after that and the month after that, and for as long as we both want to keep doing this. I've never wanted someone so much as you Cassie. And I've never felt so comfortable being with someone as I have with you. Like I told you last night, when I said that I want to do it all with you."

"Yeah." I smiled, thinking back to last night and how hot we made each other. "Do you think we've covered the list yet?" I giggled, referring to the list of sex acts we'd be prepared to do to each other for Sasha's photoshoots.

"I think we've gone way beyond lists" Helena said, a little more seriously. She reached up and caressed my face, drawing her finger across the line of my lips. "Way, way beyond" she said dreamily, moving closer and tilting her head to kiss me. I closed my eyes and felt her lips press against mine. He arms locked around my waist and I draped mine around her neck. We kissed under the slowly warming water of her shower, exploring and losing ourselves in the glorious dart and roll of each other's tongues. I felt Helena's hands dip down past the small of my back. Her palms brushed over the cheeks of my ass, and it felt good. I knew then that there were no inhibitions with my sister. I loved Helena unconditionally, so my sex with her would be like that too. I arched my back a little and drew my hips closer toward her, giving her hands more freedom to roam. I felt her fingers start to explore the split between my ass cheeks, and brush against my asshole. I broke off the kiss.

"Do you still want to do it all with me sis?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

"Uh huh" Helena said, nodding for added confirmation. I shifted a little, so that I was side on to her, with my legs apart. I took one of her hands and folded back her fingers until just her middle finger was left out. Then I drew it behind me and pressed it up against my asshole. I left it there and put my hands up against the wall of the cubicle, police-search style.

"You can do anything you want with me sis" I said. "Anything you want."

I closed my eyes and turned away from her, submitting utterly to her touch. I felt Helena remove her hand then, a moment later, she was back. Her fingers rubbing up and down the split between my ass cheeks, testing the puckered skin of my anus. Without saying anything, she manipulated the skin until she was able to push her middle finger deep inside me. I had never felt anything like it before, and it was both uncomfortable, yet completely horny. Just submitting myself to my sister's every pleasure made me feel horny. Helen began to fuck my ass with her finger very fast and deep, squeezing one, then two fingers up my well-lubed asshole. I didn't want her to stop.

We fucked like crazy in the shower; taking turns to finger or hold each other. At one point, with Helena finger-fucking my ass as deep as two of her fingers would allow, I lost control and began to pee. I felt a flush of shame, hoping that my sister didn't notice. But she did.

"Oh yeah, sis!" she said. "Oh that looks so good!"

My pee was dribbling down the inside of my thigh and Helena moved so she could see it better while she kept ass-fingering me. "Cassie, that's wild! It looks really horny. I want you to do it again for me, but next time I want to see it, and feel it on my body!" I didn't reply, focussed too much on the glorious feeling of Helena invading my asshole with her fingers.

Later, when we had finished our 'quickie' and were towelling each other off by her bedside, I gave Helena a measured look.

"Did you mean what you said back there?" I asked her.

"What was that sis?" she said, knotting her brows.

"When I began to pee as you fingered me."

Helena bit her lower lip, looking slightly abashed. She smiled at me in a girlish way. "Uh huh" she said, eventually.

"You want me to pee on you?" I said, incredulous. Helena nodded

"There's a lot you don't know about me, big sister. And there's a lot I'm learning about myself too. Especially what turns me on."

I gave her a look of confusion. "Well, what doesn't turn you on?" I asked.

"That's what I want to find out" she replied, very matter-of-factly. "The more I grew into my body, the more I learned about what turns me on. And it's a lot. Now I want to learn where those limits are."

I dropped my towel and stepped up close to my beautiful little sister. I put my hands to her sides and began to stroke them, from her ribs down to the curves of her hips and back up again.

"Am I your limit, little sister?" I asked, trying to sound serious, and sexy at the same time. Helena smiled, then leaned forward and kissed me very gently on the lips. She pulled be into an intimate embrace, closing the contact between us so that her breasts squashed against mine, and her long smooth legs rubbed against me. She kissed my neck once, twice, then move up to my ear and whispered;

"You're just the beginning of my limits, Cassie. I love you more than anything, so that's what I want to do with you; anything. Anything." she repeated, kissing the soft flesh of my ear. I felt a shiver ripple through the whole of my body. I never knew how sexy my sister was; never knew how sexy anyone could make me feel. And the very thought of what we could do together made me tingle. Just to think, not long ago I was shocked and outraged by what Helena had written down on her list of things to do to me. Now that list seemed like ancient history. The taboo kiss of yesteryear between two illicit lovers compared to the fuck and tumble of teenagers these days. My lips found Helena's neck and I kissed her soft young skin. We had forged something between us that I thought was unique, and knew was utterly special. And I knew that we would do together exactly what my little sister wanted. Anything.

As we were starting to kiss each other and make love all over again, Helena's cellphone beeped. She broke off and gave me a lop-sided grin, skipping over to her bedside table to retrieve the phone. She slipped the phone open and stared intently at it for a few minutes. Then she snapped it shut with a snap and put it down. She looked up to me and bit her lower lip again (it suddenly seemed very sexy, as did a lot of things, where before I wouldn't have noticed them).

"It was Sasha" she said, remaining beautifully naked on her bed. "She wants to know if we have any free time today. She wants to know if we're ready for another 'shoot."

I walked over to my sister and pushed her back onto the bed, so she was lying on her back. Her ash-blonde hair spilled out into a corona around her head and she stared up at me with large, wide eyes. I clambered up over her, straddling her tummy so that she could feel the hair of my pussy tickle her skin.

"I'm ready" I said, smiling with a certainty of conviction. I pinned her arms to the bed with my hands and bent over her body, my small breasts hanging close above her face. There were no barriers between me and Helena anymore, as far as I was concerned. But Helena frowned.

"Thing is" she said, with that intelligence I knew I could never match, "How much do we want other people to know about us, or see us do together? Do we keep our lovemaking something private, or do we show it off, and see where it leads?"

I sat upright, feeling my naked pussy press against the muscles of Helena's stomach, struck by this thought.

It was at that very moment that our mom walked unannounced into the room.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers