Siblingly Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm wave of adrenaline streamed through me before I chuckled it out as I looked at my sister. "That felt great."

Although my sister smiled back, she didn't seem as content as I was. "Yeah, that was very nice; good hit. Though, Josh... do you think you could maybe smack me a little harder?"

I shot her a quizzical look. "Uh, yeah, sure."

I repeated the ritual from a second ago and got her cheeks to part just enough for me to attack her battered butthole. I set my aim and infused more force into my blow. This time, her anus cringed on contact and her butt cheeks twitched along with it.

"How was that, Brooke?" I asked excitedly.

"So much better, Josh," she giggled excitedly, her eyes sparkling. "Way better..."

"Yeah? Maybe 'cause this time I—"

"Though it wouldn't hurt to... swing that bat a bit harder, would it?"

"Harder?" I echoed worriedly, genuinely concerned for her beaten anus.

"Yeah, I dunno. I don't wanna tell what to do. What do you think you should do? It's your show after all."

I was puzzled. I didn't even want to smack her anus to begin with, but after hitting it a couple of times, I very much enjoyed the disciplinary aspect of it. I didn't want get too rough with her however; I loved her too much, although... she did seem to seek a bit more bite to my swing... I was too confused.

"What do you think I should do?" I timidly asked.

"Well, it's not really my place to say—as you're raping me for this—though... it wouldn't hurt to try, would it? Maybe you'll like it better?"

"Yeah... I suppose you're right. Let's try harder. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "But I don't have much choice, do I? It's your show, and you have the final say on what's going to happen to me."

"Yeah, it is my fucking show, and I decided I'm going with harder."

"Shit... alright then."

I got ready like twice before with Brooke's sensational ass cheeks parted and her horrified anus in plain sight. As I leaned closer, it was already twitching in dread. I don't know why, but I sucked on my finger and stroked it a few times, trying to relax it.

My sister let out a ragged moan as I did that. "Oh god, it's... do it again—I mean if you want to."

I liked how Brooke moaned, so I went again and stroked her asshole after sucking on my finger, just shallow petting, to feel the surface of it with no penetration.

My sister moaned again. She then buried her face in her pillow, wrinkling the heck out of her sheets.

"Ready, Brooke?"

She nodded, anxiously looking back over her shoulder to see what I was doing.

I swung my cock back and let it rip as I unleashed it on my baby sister's crack.

"OW! Oh shit, that hurt! My anus..."

My sister was in pain and released the appropriate whimpers and tears to back it up. Her anus convulsed too many times for me to keep track, and her toned buns joined the twitching party, as well.

"Oh my god, Brooke! I'm so sorry!"

I started to get up, so I could hold her and beg for forgiveness.

"Josh, no!" She hugged my knee in place, prohibiting me to move. "Don't get up! I'm fine—I mean I deserved it, didn't I? And it's your show. You're raping me for this since I don't want it at all."

"But I don't—"

"I'm okay, sweetie." She tearfully smiled. "Wipe off that worried face."

"Um... Brooke, I'm not confident I fully understand what the fuck is going on in here. My gut is telling me that I should get back to my room now."

"Why?! Because your soft prick can't even rape a girl for an assjob?!"

"What the fuck did you just say? No problem. You're going to pay for that filthy mouth of yours. I'm not getting up until I'm coming straight on your fucking anus!"

"Why," she whined. "Why are you doing this to me? Just let me go, Josh..."

"No fucking way. You never learn!"

"Whatever! Just don't smack my anus anymore. You hurt me."

"Did I? I'm so sorry, baby! I don't know what—"

"Josh! It's okay! It didn't hurt that much. You could take it down a notch though. Then it'll be perfect—for you, I mean."

"You think? Because I really liked the first two."

"No, the first two are not going to cut it for you. You need more, though less than the last one. That's my opinion anyway if I had any say on the matter, but since you're raping me for this, I don't."

I scratched my forehead, pondering. "No, you don't, but... maybe you are right about the first two being too weak. I think I felt that, too, now that you've brought it up... okay. I decided we'd go with something between the last two."

"Sounds like you've put a lot of thinking into it, and if I were you, I would've probably made the same call."

I smiled at her. "Thank you, sweetheart—you know, for making me feel better about all of this."

"Josh, you do what you need to do. And by the way, whatever it is you're doing, you're doing very well. You're making this assjob rape so much a better experience for me than what I thought it would be."

I shook my head, amazed. "How did God make you so god damn perfect? I will never figure that out."

"Sweetie..." she cooed.

I chuckled. "Okay, let's return to the matter in hand. I'll go easier now, but not too easy. Okay, baby?"

"Yeah, sweetie; you do your thing."

I spread her butt cheeks as far as my hand permitted. I leaned on her ass to get my cock in battering range, and I just went over the motion a few times, practicing it, so I didn't hurt my sister like last time. It broke my heart, her whimpers.

Brooke was already tightly clutching her sheets and nervously looking back at her spread ass, giving her lips a lick or two. I nodded at her, and she bobbed her head back. I swayed back my bat, and with a precision release, I guided it to my sister's rosy buttcrack that was squinting in terror as my cock was closing on it. The sound of the thud that resounded in the room as my glans smote her anus reassured me that this time Brooke would—I mean, I would enjoy it.

My sister's anus was pulsating in ache, and her ass cheeks sympathized with their own take of cramping. Her whole body tensed up and was writhing at my act of ruthlessness.

I searched for my sister's eyes to see if she—I mean, if I liked it, and her eyes told me that I liked it very much. Her face was pressed down to her pillow, and I could hear her cussing in bliss. Whenever her disgusting mouth was misbehaving like that, I knew she was satisfied. Her long nails raked across her bed sheets, and her legs were kicking the mattress with what little freedom I had graciously awarded them earlier. A few dirty moans of pain permeated the air shortly after, yet they weren't purely of pain as I knew my sister very well to tell that she enj—I mean, I enjoyed it.

"Brooke?" I called tentatively, trying to get a read on her striking face. "I really think I liked that best, didn't I? I'm almost positive. I think. Um... not that I give a shit about you, but... what did you think about that one?"

She wiped off the few tears that trickled down her cheeks and breathed a couple of times, coming down from the punishment I had given her. "Josh, baby... you nailed it! I mean, you nailed me," she moaned. "It really hurt—but not too much! So don't start... it was... I think you really liked it, didn't you, sweetheart?"

I was thrilled. "Oh my god, yes! I loved it! From the second I released my cock, I knew it was going to be a special one. God, I'm so glad I liked it," I sighed in relief.

She stared into my eyes with vast love oozing from hers. "You're so fucking amazing, baby... God, you got me good."

Only now she finally released that death grip she'd been having over her sheets.

"Yeah, I knew it. I didn't doubt it for a second."

I was so happy I liked it.

Her loving grin was so wide and felt so sincere that I almost kissed her.

"I'm glad to see you enjoyed it so much, Josh. All you need now, is to smack me a few more times like that, so you'll be really on cloud nine, and then it's your cock back to my ass and back to that assjob. What do you say?"

I was suddenly annoyed with how my sister allowed herself to dictate the rest of this rape. "Brooke, don't start making suggestions. It's my fucking show, and I will decide when we're going back to your ass."

"Yeah baby, sure. I didn't mean anything by it. It's your call; whatever you say. I'm just a pawn in your master plan of raping me for an assjob."

"Yes you are, and you fucking remember that the next time a 'bright' idea comes to your mind."

"Sorry, Josh. So what's our nex—your next move?"

I hadn't thought this through at all, and I was more than befuddled by now as this assjob rape had wandered to a very different direction than what I had envisioned before I started. Since I didn't have any clue how to proceed, I decided I would steal Brooke's idea and claim it to be my own. She wouldn't dare to challenge me anyway from the fear of what I might do to her.

"I have decided... that I really enjoyed smacking your asshole, and, therefore, I will repeat it a few times to get pumped up before proceeding with my original assjob as was demonstrated earlier."

"Isn't that what I—"

"You were saying?" I shot her a look.

"Oh nothing, baby. Good idea. No! Great idea."

"I don't fucking need your reassurance... but thanks all the same, baby."

She grinned. "Sure, sweetheart."

I smote her anus twice more, getting it to throb and twitch and getting my sister to groan in pain and pleasure as I did. We paused after each blow since Brooke needed to wipe her tears off and to let her asshole relax before the next one. It wasn't long before her anus took a turn for the worse as it was flushed and continuously jerked, even off contact. On the third blow, I got it to bleed a little, and my sister could barely recover, crying and squirming. I wanted to cease punishing it because of its state of health, but my sister reassured me it should perform just fine when I would grind myself against her later on.

Two lashes after it started bleeding, my sist—I mean, I had enough, and I decided it was time to resume raping her for an assjob. My sister played with her tortured anus for less than a minute to get it lubed with the use of her right hand, and I went back to flow in euphoria after slapping my cock onto her slimy asshole that was glistening with blood and her... whatever her right hand coated it with.

Her brown hole was so slippery now that it was effortless. I was drifting between her ass cheeks like a canoe down a river. Smooth sailing and clear skies all the way, which got my cock panting in no time. She was spread so wide for me, and her asshole was bulging so high up that my cock didn't even need to press down hard to make contact. Every time my tip rubbed her bullied anus, I was taking a step closer to heaven. I couldn't wait to drown that willing pucker in my semen. Brooke was whimpering harder and louder, and I was seconds from spraying her crinkled asshole with my cum.

"Brooke, baby, I'm super-close," I gasped. "Shit... I'm going to come so hard on your anus."

"Go ahead, baby. Whenever you're ready."

She let out a power-whimper that had my cock almost spattering her right then.

"Have I ever told you your whimpers were driving me crazy?"

"You might have"—she whimpered sensually—"mentioned it once or twice... God, you feel amazing," she whimpered.

"I'm in love with your whimpers, I swear to god I am," I panted.

"Then here's another one for you." She whimpered her heart out.

That whimper drove me mad. I lay completely on her while embracing her to the point of almost crushing her. I started ravaging her neck as I continued plowing through her shapely ass cheeks.

"Josh, I've missed your lips so much," she panted.

"I've missed your neck like crazy, baby," I gasped. "Is that ginger I'm smelling off your neck? And some sort of berry... maybe raspberry?"

"What's it to you?" she gasped. "Why the sudden interest in how I smell?"

"Oh, no reason... shit, I'm literally seconds away," I gasped. "Christ, you're more dreamy than the best dream I've ever had."

"God, I don't want this to ever end," she whimpered. "Bring your tongue here."

I penetrated her mouth while fucking her ass cheeks in quick succession. Our tongues swirled and wrestled each other as violently as they ever did.

"I don't want it to end, either," I gasped, ruining her bloody asshole some more. "Though I think I'm crushing you with my weight, baby."

"Don't you fucking dare to move," she panted, gripping my arms that were enveloping her. "I love feeling you like that."

I unleashed my mouth across her neck in reply, showing her how crazy I was about her.

"I've missed you, Josh." She released a two-whimper combo. "All of you."

"I've missed you too, sweetheart. God, I'm so in love with..." Suddenly, I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, vanquishing my imminent orgasm in an instant. "Brooke, there's someone in the house!"

"Shit! Stop for a second, baby."

We both listened carefully to the nearing strides until we could hear someone out the door.

"Mark, don't come in!"

"Are you okay there? You said you'd only be a couple of minutes."

"Mark?!" I whispered to her, dumbstruck.

"A few more minutes. I'm with my brother here."

"Oh, good; you're back talking. Hi, Josh."

"What the fuck?!" I growled, remembering that he'd popped Brooke's cherry and was fucking her day and night.

My sister, while still parting her left cheek, reached her soaking right hand to the back of my thigh and caressed it in soothing strokes. "Mark, go downstairs! Now!"

"Can I just come in for a second to—"

"I'M WITH MY BROTHER! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! GET DOWNSTAIRS! Jesus!"

"Okay, calm down. I wasn't—"

"God damn it! Don't ever fucking interrupt me when I'm with my brother! Now go!"

It was surreal. Her boyfriend was outside her door while my baby sister was still parting her buns for me, and my cock was still crammed there on top of her flushed asshole and in between her divine mounds of ass flesh.

"Is that like a rule or something?" Mark asked, clearly offended. "What are you doing there that I can't come in for just—"

"Yes! It's a fucking rule! And I'm giving him an assjob! That's why you can't come in."

I goggled at her in terror as I whispered, "What the fuck?"

"What the fuck is an assjob?"

"Jesus fuck! Don't you know shit about anything?! Don't you watch porn?! It's when I'm spreading my ass cheeks for him, so he can shove his cock—"

"Brooke!" I shouted, horrified.

"That's funny," Mark giggled. "A little sick but funny."

"Mark! Downstairs! Now!"

"Fine. Just... don't take too long."

"Okay! Bye!"

We could hear his footsteps distancing as he descended the stairs.

"You're a fucking lunatic!" I said, trembling out of shock and fear. "What the fuck was that?!"

"Whatever! Now are we going to do this or not?!"

"God, you're such a psycho!"

I was still reeling from her insane outburst.

"You know what?! Don't judge me! Now get the fuck off. I don't want your cock between my ass cheeks anymore."

"Uh-huh! So you're admitting I haven't raped you for this at all!"

"God, you're so gullible... yes, I wanted before, but now I don't, so get the fuck off."

"Fuck you! You're not calling the shots here."

I began power-rocking between her ass cheeks.

"Get off!"

I spat on her anus a few times. "Oh, don't you worry, I'm fully intending to."

"Fucker," she giggled, before she was back putting up a fight. "Let me go! I'm gonna call Mark! He's going to fuck you with that huge cock of his when he sees what you're doing to me!"

"You're such a fucking whore! I hate you!"

"I hate you back! You fucking impotent!"

When she swung her hands at me for the third time, I gripped them and pinned them both to the bloom of her ass without letting her stir. She was lying on her stomach with her back arched, ass bulging, and with both arms stretched out all the way to her backside, while her bust was raised to enable her arms to stretch that far back.

"Josh, it hurts!"

"That's what you get when you misbehave and act like a fucking two-dime whore!"

My prick was driving along the gorgeous valley of her cheeks in full throttle, and her anus was still lubed good from the treatment she'd given it earlier. There was no doubt that it was her rich cunt juices that were smeared all over her asshole. I could smell her amazing pussy out of a police lineup.

While I kept going, Brooke grew more docile and allowed me to plow through her tight, hot buns with little to no residence. My cock-head turned orchid purple from the continuous grinding, and I was dying to shoot my wad by now. I kept gliding between those sweaty orbs that—like their owner—offered very little resistance, and with each sway, I could feel my balls swelling and churning with the gallons of cum that were waiting to be spurted between my baby sister's porno of butt cheeks.

"Josh, let my arms go. I'll be good."

"No way," I panted. I don't want you fuckin' up my awesome orgasm... it'll be over in a minute anyway."

"Shit," she sighed. "Just fucking come already."

A minute later, it was finally over. As I ejaculated, I moved to hold both of her hands in my left hand and guided my cock to her scarred, flushed crinkle with my right. I rubbed her anus as I was coming and spouting to get it creamed with my jizz.

"Oh, fuck! Shit... fuck yes..."

I trailed my glans along the outlines of her bloody anus, leaking my cum as I circled it. I pressed my tip down to my sister's buttcrack to release some of my baby batter straight at her hole. It was so stimulated from the relentless grinding and previous smacks that it was still squirming. One of its cramps had my semen being sucked straight into my sister's bowels. It was so arousing that my cock addressed my brain and requested—and was granted—another blood donation, so it could swell again.

I paused to catch my breath, still drooling cum on her battered crack. "Holy shit... you should see how your anus looks like now."

"Yeah? You got me good?"

"I got you great, not good. Can't you feel it?"

"You came hard; I can feel that. Now let my arms go."

I released her arms and climbed off of her. I pulled up my boxer briefs and jeans, and I buckled my belt. My sister reached for her bedside table drawer and fetched a couple of tissues. She pressed them to her asshole and turned to face me while crossing her legs, covering her glorious, ex-virgin pussy.

"Josh, we need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about," I replied harshly.

"Yes, we do," she said determinedly yet softly. "Can you wait for me to take a shower? Please?"

"You and I have nothing, nor will we ever have anything to talk about. You're fucking dead to me!"

"Again with that?! You mother fucker! Why don't you just listen?!"

"Listen to this"—I opened the door—"the sound of me leaving."

"I fucking hate you!"

I stormed out of her room and out of the house, flying past her boyfriend with total disregard to his existence. I went to a friend's and was watching a movie when Brooke texted me, "We need to talk. Where are you?"

I ignored her text and resumed watching the movie.

Ten minutes later, my sister texted, "Josh, where the fuck are you?! I need to talk to you! It's important!"

I ignored her again.

Two hours later, I received another text, "Hi."

It was Veronica. We hadn't spoken since we fucked.

"Hi," I texted back, surprised.

Veronica texted, "So... what are you up to?"

I texted, "Why?"

Veronica texted, "No reason. Just thought about you."

I texted, "I thought we're not talking anymore."