Siblingly Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

"That wasn't very nice," she panted, testy. "You could have finished me."

I aligned my cock with the moist opening at the crux of her sensual thighs. "And then what? I would've needed to work on you all over again."

"You say it like it's a bad thing," she gasped, resenting the questionable phrasing.

I did sound like a mechanic who just finished working on his car.

"Veronica, you're tasty enough that I would want to eat you out for years. It's just isn't this day. You drove me mad, and now I'm dying to come, so basically, it's your fault.

"Well... I guess you did earn it," she conceded.

I gently pushed my hard-on into her. She was so wet that she barely twitched now, and I could bottom out in her in less than thirty seconds. I stroked slowly, feeling the drenched walls of her sex as best as I could. I parted her ass cheeks and watched as my cock was drilling into that tight, damp maw time after time. Once a sufficient excitement was built, I changed gears, rocking harder, deeper, thumping into her little cleft. Seconds before I reached the point of no return, I lay completely on her while she collapsed flat on the bed.

"In or out?" I gasped, ramming into her while squeezing her left boob.

"In," she panted. "Definitely in."

I kept thrusting into her hot, slippery cunt as my balls drew taut. My plump cock swelled, then pulsated, stretching her walls just a tiny bit more, and I erupted while burring myself inside her as deep as possible.

"Ow!" The blonde writhed, trying to escape my spurting hose. "You're too deep!"

I drew back a bit, loving the powerful orgasm. "Sorry..."

I tried my hardest not steal that extra inch as I was shooting into her, and thankfully, my batch was smaller than usual, so I didn't have to suffer for too long. Once my balls were drained and her pussy stuffed, I collapsed atop her, sated and short of breath. I eventually stopped throbbing inside her slick, tight cunt and pulled out, and she crossed her legs while awaiting me to hand her tissues. I lit up my pipe and lay next to her as she extracted my cum from her pussy.

"Doggy is not your thing," I said knowingly as I puffed on my pipe.

She smiled, wiping my jizz off her distended labia. "What gave me away?"

"The lack of enthusiasm, the lack of an orgasm, and that cry of pain."

"Yeah, I'm not a fan," she giggled and put her panties back on. "Regarding that cry, I don't normally get pain since I never had a cock bumping into my cervix."

"There's a first for everything."

"Let's hope it was also the last." She slid her bra on. "It hurt like hell."

"Sorry about that." I blew a couple of smoke rings. "Are you in a hurry?"

"Yeah. I don't want Brooke to find me here. I told her I was going home 'cause I wasn't feeling well."

I put my boxer briefs on while Veronica continued to cover herself.

"What a sad spectacle -- you getting dressed."

She giggled. "You're probably going to see me naked again with the way things are heading... provided you play your cards right."

"Well, I don't know. Are you going to feel bad about this when you get back home, like last time?"

"I already feel bad about this for so many reasons."

I looked away. "Okay then."

She finished buttoning her jeans. "I'm curious: Are you starting to forget that girl? Am I making some headway here?"

"I thought you were no longer interested in making headway."

"It's not like that, Josh. I am very eager to make headway with you, but at the same time, your sister is important to me, and I don't wanna lose her as my friend. It's gonna be difficult for us to have a relationship when she's going to hate both of us."

I nodded. "For the record, I'm very cool with whatever this is."

"I bet you are... me? Not so much."

"Oh?"

"I don't wanna be your fuck buddy, Josh; I won't. I want... more. The fact that it turned out like that, with us fucking, was only because Brooke didn't approve, and I, in a moment of weakness, allowed myself to follow my heart, twice, but I'm not that kind of a girl, Josh."

"I didn't say you were."

"I want you to court me. I want you to respect me. This is the first time I've ever done something like this."

"I respect you, Veronica. Just because we're fucking, doesn't mean you don't have my respect. As I told you that night at the bar, I think very highly of you. I meant that then, and I mean it now."

"Really, Josh?"

"Really," I said as truthfully as possible.

"Good," she sighed in relief and smiled. "Now I know you're still hung up on that girl, yada yada... but I hope you're starting to feel something."

"Maybe," I answered, unsure of my emotions.

"Maybe?"

"Maybe."

She seemed less than happy to hear this. "I guess that will have to do for now... getting yourself on your sister's good side should considerably help our cause."

"Yeah, I don't see that happening."

"Okay. We'll talk about it tomorrow when you'll call me." She stared into my eyes, expecting my answer.

"Don't worry, I'll call."

"Good." She smiled as she gave me a brief yet passionate kiss. "Now get me a cab."

Ten minutes later, a cab was waiting for Veronica outside my house. We kissed, and she exited my room and shut the door.

"Holy shit," I heard Veronica saying.

"Hi, Ron. I see you're feeling better."

Although I was in front of my computer smoking my pipe, it was clear that my sister and Veronica were outside my room. I froze, perking my ears.

"Brooke, I'm... I'm so sorry."

"So am I... now get the fuck out of my house."

"Brooke, don't be like that, please. I really like your—"

"Fuck you! Get the fuck out of my house! Now!"

I heard someone running down the stairs, and promptly after, the front door slammed.

*

A disturbing silence could be heard now, until my door thrust open. My sister stood in my doorway, her eyes flaming with wrath.

"This is my room, Brooke. You can't open my door without knocking first and acquiring my permission."

She slowly paced in response. Although her body language conveyed fury, her eyes now transmitted less anger and more hurt.

"From the look of you in your briefs and from the smell in here, is it safe for me to assume you two were fucking?"

"A clever assumption indeed," I maliciously confirmed. "I think you'd be quite successful as a police detective, assuming your professional poker career would prove unprolific."

She nodded while slowly pacing to my bed. "I thought you were going to stay away from her."

She picked up the antique clock I had purchased in a garage sale six months ago and examined it.

"Well, I tried, but... and then she couldn't stay away from me... you know how these things are."

Her eyes welled up with tears, which completely caught me off guard. "How could you do it to me, Josh? Why do you keep hurting me?!"

"I'm hurting you? That's a fucking joke. You've got a lot of nerve, Brooke. Why don't you take your sore pussy out of here and get your anus lubed for your boyfriend. I have things to do."

She shook her head while a sudden gush of tears cursed down her cheeks. "I can't... believe how cruel you are. You're getting off of hurting me... how could you do this to me, Josh?!"

"I told you I was able to get hard without you; you just didn't want to list—"

She hurled the clock at my face. I ducked, and my computer monitor became the first casualty of her madness when it shattered completely.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Are you insane?!!"

She opened my bedside table drawer and began thrusting at me whatever she could get her hands on. I did my best to dodge her ruthless assault; nonetheless, with a precision of a skilled marksman, she managed to successfully target my face more times than I would have liked.

"Brooke, stop! You're hurting me!! You fucking—stop! It hurts!"

"It hurts?!" she cried. "You don't know what hurt is!! You're the most vicious person... on the face of the earth. You broke my heart, Josh..." She covered her eyes, sobbing as loudly as I had ever heard anyone sobbing.

"Yeah?! Well at least when I fucked someone else, I didn't advertise it to your face! What the fuck are you doing here anyway?! Shouldn't you be out clubbing with your boyfriend?!"

"What am I doing here?" She shook her head. "I just broke up with my boyfriend... so I could come to my brother and tell him... that I'm in love with him and that I can't be with anyone else but him... so I am willing to fight for him for as long as it takes..."

I gaped at her, stupefied. "W-what?"

"Only to find him... screwing one of my best friends..." She crumbled on my bed.

I got up and walked to her. "Brooke, honey, stop crying... I can't watch you—"

"That is what you want, don't you?! For me to suffer! For me to cry every day! Otherwise, you wouldn't hurt me all the time!"

"No, baby, I don't want to hurt you. I want... you know what? Fuck you! You gave him your virginity! Why can't I fuck someone after you were bleeding for hours?! Huh?!"

"You don't know what you're talking about!"

"I don't?!" I walked up to my desk and lit up a cigarette. "Please tell me if the following rings a bell: 'I swallow his disgusting cum twice a day, Josh', 'I'm sweating his cum at the gym', 'He tried fucking me up the ass after he cracked me open two weeks ago'... you fucking whore."

She kept sobbing but didn't respond.

I took a few more drags and breathed a bit. "And you come here and tell me that I'm doing the hurting?! I mourned for two fucking weeks for this, so don't you dare tell me what hurt is. You broke my heart, and then you have the audacity—"

"I never fucked him! You fucking moron!" She picked the box of tissues off my bed and sniffled. "I never slept with him... I never sucked his cock, either... did you honestly think I could be with anyone but you?!"

I was flabbergasted, my mouth agape. I drew out another cigarette and lit it up while my other cigarette was still slow-burning in the ashtray.

"I love you, Josh... I can't... and you fucked Veronica. You betrayed me... you've broken my heart."

I fretted my bottom lip, seething at her manipulative ways. "Then why did you say you did?! You obviously noticed you were getting me rattled since you were smirking like an evil bitch!"

"I wanted to hurt you for giving up on me!"

"That's just great... and what did you think would happen after you shattered my heart? Did you seriously think I wouldn't fuck anyone?!"

"I thought you couldn't get hard... without me. I don't know what I was thinking! I just wanted to hurt you like... you hurt me."

"Mission accomplished. You hurt me bad, Brooke. And for the record, I didn't give up on you. I was—"

"You didn't give up on me?! I told you I was going to fuck him, and you let me go! What do you call that if not giving up?!"

"I didn't think you'd go through with it. I needed more time—"

"More time for what?! You're in love with me, and I'm in love with you! What else did you—"

"I was struggling! I still am! It's not easy for me like it is obviously for you! And I just broke up with Shannon, and I was in a bad place emotio—"

"None of this is relevant anymore." She stood up, fighting to contain her tears. "I will never forgive you for this. I will never... any chance for us to ever be together has just died... when you fucked her."

I suddenly felt a painful tightening in my chest at the thought of us not being together. "Brooke, no, don't say that. You just need to calm down, baby."

"No. How can I forgive you? From the very beginning, it was only me who was pushing for this, and you... didn't lift a finger. You never fought for me, you never wanted me... congratulations, Josh, I've officially given up on you, and this time... you can take it to the bank."

"Don't say that, baby," I pleaded as my eyes welled up. "I love you so much. You just need—"

I pulled her into my arms and forced my kiss on her.

She shoved me away and slapped me to hell and back. "Don't touch me! I'm done with you! Go fuck Veronica! Some friend she is... you two are perfect for each other: two backstabbers."

Tears streamed from my eyes as she opened the door and darted out. "Brooke, this isn't over! I love you! I want you!"

She halted at the top of the staircase, achingly weeping. "You should've thought about that before... goodbye, Josh."

"I AM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU! Sweetheart, please!" I dashed downstairs after her and barely managed to grip her arm. "You might've given up on me, but there's no way I'm giving up on you."

She slapped me again. "Let go!"

I knelt down, wearing nothing but my boxer briefs and a pleading look. "I am not giving up on you. Not now; not ever! Brooke, baby, I love you more than life... don't do this."

She wrenched her arm free and ran out the door.

"DON'T DO THIS!!"

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers