Siblingly Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

Veronica texted, "So did I..."

I didn't text back.

Veronica texted a few minutes later, "?"

I texted, "What does that mean?"

Veronica texted, "Have you thought about me?"

I texted, "Maybe."

Veronica texted, "I can't stop thinking about that night."

I texted, "Me too... that jazz band was amazing."

Veronica texted, "LMAO!"

I texted, ";)"

Veronica texted, "Though the band was pretty awesome, I was thinking about what happened after..."

I smiled as I texted, "Remind me."

Veronica texted, "Why don't I show you?"

I texted, "I'd love for you to show me, but I don't have a car."

Veronica texted, "Too bad."

I exited my friend's place and started walking home. It was a twenty-minute march.

I texted, "Where are you?"

Veronica texted, "Clubbing. Your sister is also here with Mark."

That fucking whore... I despise her.

I texted, "Why don't you come over to my place? Parents are away."

Veronica texted, "I dunno. Brooke..."

I texted, "Fine then. Good night."

Veronica texted, "God, you're such a quitter..."

I smirked as I texted, "Veronica, I want you here with me. Now."

A few minutes later, Veronica texted, "Already on a cab. Fifteen tops. Get me a beer."

*

As I inched closer to my house, Veronica stepped out of the cab. She was steaming-hot, wearing skinny jeans and a fancy leather jacket. Her blond hair draped down her neck and eyes in such an enticing way, her makeup thorough and rich.

She beamed as I walked up to her. "Where have you been?"

"At a friend's."

She stepped closer, standing but a foot away. "Tell me you've missed me."

"Why?" I kept playing hard-to-get.

"So I'll feel better about backstabbing your sister."

"I can do you one better."

I abruptly took her in my arms as I kissed her passionately, which had Veronica gasping in surprise at either the suddenness or at the amount of force I exerted. She didn't waste time, though, and her arms quickly enveloped my neck as we began this awkward dance toward the front door with neither prepared to relinquish mouthfucking the other.

I pinned her to the door as I nibbled her svelte neck while struggling to fish the keys out of my front pocket. Her panting sensuously in my ear wasn't making it any easier for me. She plucked them out for me eventually after noticing I couldn't focus while tasting half of her delicious neck, and we resumed tongue-wrestling all the way up to my room.

We kissed next to my bed while she took off her jacket, revealing the sexy tank top she wore underneath. I didn't allow her to keep it on for long, and she retaliated by robbing me of my shirt while groping my abdomen all over. Still massaging her tongue with mine, I reached for her back and unhooked her pink bra while pressing my crotch to hers.

Veronica had great tits. She was smaller than my sister and way smaller than Shannon, but her breasts weren't lacking at all in perkiness and feel. They were rounded, sassy, and stood up so nicely with her pink nipples already thrusting out, anticipating my mouth. She was also a great kisser, on par with Shannon and Brooke, though there was nothing quite like kissing my sister.

While we were unbuttoning each other's jeans', I moved to suck on her neck, breathing in her heady fragrance. I was still laboring on her second button when she already finished and pulled mine down. I kicked them off swiftly and resumed unbuttoning hers. While waiting for me, Veronica took the liberty to fondle the bulge over my boxer briefs.

I got the job done eventually and peeled off her jeans that were so tight on her they might as well have been tattooed to her skin. She swayed her hips from side to side while I knelt before her to take them off completely. I then licked her left leg all the way up until I was back storming her caramel-flavored mouth. My leg lick made her mad with lust, and as she pulled me by the hair, she, essentially, began raping my tonsils.

A minute later, I was completely naked, and Veronica was reduced to nothing but her pink panties. She started pushing me backwards to my desk while tonguing me throughout. I landed in my swivel chair, and she climbed atop me. Straddling me, she leaned forward, feeding me her perky pale breasts in excitement. One after the other, I suckled her pink nipples into my mouth while spreading her butt. Her ass was marvelous, taut and rounded, and I couldn't wait to enter her from behind. That assjob my sister had not been raped to give me had firmly set me in an ass mood tonight.

Veronicas' nipples were equally satisfying. Her erect flesh curled nicely in my fingers, and my lips greatly enjoyed the feel of nibbling them. She was slowly jacking me off while observing my sucking techniques, releasing an occasional pant here and a moan there. She then pivoted around to sit on me, propping her slender back against my chest. She slid her panties off and spun back around to straddle me face to face.

"Josh, a minute is not going to cut it tonight." She took my swollen member in her petite hand and started impaling herself on it.

"My thoughts exactly, gorgeous"—I gasped as my dick was buried halfway through her sopping wet pussy—"so try holding longer this time."

Our shared laugh was only interrupted when her tongue resumed rioting in my mouth.

"Now be patient for a second," she breathed, stirring on my cock but not allowing it to impale her farther. "I'm not used to put things this size in me."

"Take your time," I graciously replied.

I bobbed my mouth on one of her nipples while curling the other in my fingers. I noticed that Veronicas' nipples seemed to be quite large although proportionate to her breasts, if only barely. It triggered my cock to swell further in reply, hindering its own endeavors as it was still slaving to stretch her, so she could take all of me.

"Not that I'm complaining, but don't you want me to wear a condom?"

"What can I say? You got me spoiled."

Soon, she was feeling more comfortable with my cock inside her and carefully lowered herself while gasping. "Fuck... I'm going to have to go through this every time?"

I stroked along her lush curves, caressing the swell of her hips, sucking on her tense, tense nipples, while the hot blonde waited for her tight wet sheath to stretch. A minute from the time her taut ass landed on my thighs, she was finally gyrating her pelvis, gently grinding my cock inside her.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll be stretched for a year, at least."

She kissed me zealously, nibbling on my bottom lip as she broke away. "I'm gonna hold you to that."

She started picking up the pace, and when I felt she was completely comfortable with my size, I began humping her like she deserved -- hard and deep. I was able to achieve an erection earlier this morning, and I had taken advantage of it and beat off to my whore of a sister's image. The assjob I had not raped Brooke to give me further drained my balls, so I was less tense now, and I could give Veronica way more than a minute.

It was a very different experience than fucking in my mother's car. We had plenty of room to get crazy; hence, there were no compact grinding motions on the menu tonight; instead, long, powerful swings and crazy ass galloping took their place as Veronica was riding my cock as if she were taming a bull. Her tight cunt stretched with each bounce, giving my cock a little more room to explore the warm, slick walls inside her.

Veronica seemed to have been born with the gift of fucking regardless of the circumstances or the terrain, and she was a joy to fuck in my chair just as she'd been in my mother's car; maybe even more so now, when I could feel her naked body against mine and could gaze down at that landing strip as her soaking pussy greedily swallowed my cock in and out of her. It was blond, just as I suspected.

"Where are you going?" she softly panted when my eyes again strayed away. "I'm right here."

She was making it a rule to gaze deep into my eyes while we fucked. I wasn't particularly fond of it, and more than once I looked away, but she wouldn't have any of that. Every time I averted my eyes, she either blocked my view or palmed my cheeks to level me back with her piercing blue stare. I didn't like that feeling, having her looking into me while I was firmly planted inside her, but she would not yield, so I relented.

After two minutes or so of intense fucking and staring, Veronica tensed up, bucking and moaning, and her pussy walls began quaking around me. Soon after, my cock was rinsed in her warm, silky oils.

"Oh, gosh... I love how you fuck me," she managed to pant when her orgasm receded enough.

"I love how I fuck you, too."

We laughed and kissed, and then Veronica took my cock out and engaged herself in a bit of acrobatics. She climbed higher on my chair to plant her feet on my chair's armrests, and while holding my backrest for balance, she performed a full air squat with her cunt parallel to her feet. Her legs were spread as wide as I had ever seen a girl spread her legs, and her floating pussy was perfectly aligned with my slick erection, begging to be thrust into.

I stared shockingly at that frog sprawl. "You're quite nimble, aren't you?"

"I do yoga." She giggled. "Come inside me as deep as you can."

"Yes, ma'am."

I placed my arms on the armrests near her feet and hoisted up my pelvis, so my bloated prick could enter her. She guided my cock to her pussy and started taunting her clit.

"You want in?" she playfully asked, giving me an endearing grin while running my tip along her saturated slit.

"That depends. Are you going to be wet for me?"

"Couldn't you feel how wet I am for you already?"

"I forgot. I want to be reminded."

She smiled. "Then let me hear it."

I smiled back. "I want in."

"Why should I let you?"

Veronica was now in a playful mood as was apparent by her redundant questions while she was rubbing my manhood against her wet folds. My pelvis was still raised uncomfortably in the air to enable my dick to reach her gracious pussy; nevertheless, I played along.

"Because I'm a nice guy."

She gently flicked my tip at her clit. She shuddered as she repeated it for the second time. "Are you now?"

I took pleasure of feeling her moist button rubbing me. "Aren't I?"

"Well, that wasn't very nice of you, what you did to me in your mom's car, was it?"

I started breathing heavier from that clitjob she was giving me. "I didn't do anything you didn't want me to."

"Oh, but you did. You got me to do much more than I wanted to... much more."

"Shit," I panted, aroused to the brim from that glans-on-clit massage. "You could have stopped me at any time."

She placed my cock at her entrance as she looked down at me, still playfully.

"Veronica, take me in," I gasped.

She started fucking just half of my tip. "I did try to stop you"—she permitted the other half to sink into her just to skid it out after a few seconds of coy fucking—"but you didn't wanna listen."

"Fuck," I panted. "I'm... I'm not good with rejections."

My arms started to bother me, but not filling her tight, wet pussy was bothering me infinitely more.

"So I've noticed," she purred, shrewdly smiling. "The thing is, Josh"—her pussy swallowed more of me—"I am very good with rejecting." She slid me out and resumed massaging her clit with me. "Normally."

"Jesus, I believe you," I panted, desperate for the warmth of her sopping channel. "Now take me in."

She drove me wild by now. My balls were aching for her to take my cum.

"But I wasn't very good at protecting myself that night." She ignored me completely and continued circling her little pink marble with my glans. "Are you even listening to me, Josh? I don't think you're listening." She feigned hurt.

"I'm listening, god," I whined. "I just want go in you..."

"A part of that"—she stroked my cock, rubbing it along her slit—"was because I've fallen in the hands of a master seducer." She glued my cock-head back to her clit and worked it quicker.

"Fuck," I gasped.

She was torturing me. I was seconds from raping her.

"But there was another part that"—she moaned, still frantically rubbing her clit with the succulent tip—"that knew that it was going to happen."

"Veronica... I want in!"

She shot me a sly smile as she allowed her soaking little sex to digest a third of my cock. I gasped as I was back bathing in her warm fluids.

"My question is—"

"No..." I whined, watching her gliding me out, so slick and straining, and pressing me back to her clit.

She giggled. "My question is... why did I still go with you?"

"I don't know! I swear I don't! Please, stop with this. I want in!"

She laughed as she studied my face. She then started sliding me in, inch after inch, until I filled her tight, hot pussy with every inch God had gifted me.

"Thank you," I sighed.

"Don't make me regret it."

"Oh, you're going to regret it alright."

Once I was snugly lapped in her silky-smooth passage, I pumped inside her, which required more stamina than one might assume. She was clearly getting the full length of my cock into her, and the position seemed to arouse her greatly as she was moaning louder with each thrust. It didn't do much for me, though, as I needed to put in a lot of effort to keep fucking her this way.

But it was worth it. The look on her face as I kept stabbing her with all my might was priceless. She was in a world of her own now, her cyan eyes shut tight throughout. Although she remained still, she was sweating and breathing as hard as I was, the cute, perky swells on her chest heaving tantalizingly. I was soon exhausted with keeping up a fast pace while maintaining my pelvis in the air, so I could fap in her hovering pussy. Luckily, she was coming for the second time faster than the first.

"Yes, yes... Josh, harder!"

"Any harder than this," I panted, repeatedly shanking her soaking cunt, "and I'm going to break you."

I genuinely feared for her tight, wet slit and slim frame.

"I don't give a fuck if you break me in two. Harder!"

"Jesus, woman..." I muttered, startled by her sudden bark.

I gave it my all, pounding into her pussy as forcefully as I could until I finally pushed her over the edge. She began thrusting back at me with her bobbies beautifully swaying vertically.

"Ask me to come for you," she asked between labor breaths.

"Why?" I panted, depleting the last of my energy reservoir.

"Just ask me!"

"Yeah, uh... come for me."

"I'm coming for you."

"Um... okay."

And come for me she did. Her back arched, her legs jolted, and the sound of the first wave of her cum could be heard all the way to my neighbors. My cock was rinsed in her wonderfully warm oils for a full twenty seconds before her still-spasming kitty clamped down on it as it began sucking. It was a futile attempt by her foolish pussy as my stamina was at its peak tonight.

I plunked back into my chair with a thud, panting and fatigued. Short of breath, she returned to straddle me with her arms belting my waist and her right cheek splashed across my chest. She kept my straining manhood out, mashed between our flat, sweaty stomachs, and we sat still for minutes, giving ourselves a much-needed break.

"Call me old-fashioned," I breathed, "but for our next trick, I choose something less tiring."

We laughed.

"Whatever you'd like," she gasped. "You've already given me more than enough." She sucked across my throat, sending hot pleasure tingling through me. "The rest is going to be purely bonus."

I looked down at her as she was panting on my chest, sated and serene. It was sort of nice. Intimate. I hadn't shared such intimate moment with a girl for a long time now, my sister excluded. I enjoyed feeling Veronicas' firm breasts and hard nipples pressing to me, skin to skin. I took pleasure of feeling her moist slit propping against my still-hard and unsatisfied manhood. It felt good having her bare ass sitting on me. All if it -- it felt good.

And bad. Very bad. That assjob Brooke had not been raped to give me had unsettled me. I realized that while my cock may have very well untethered itself from my sister's unexplained influence, my heart had still a long way to go. I was just so madly in love her. I felt like I was cheating on her now. I didn't feel like that when I'd fucked Veronica in the car, but now I did. It was a very bad feeling, yet after playing in my head her poisonous uttering of her boyfriend's Godzilla of a cock that was fucking her day and night, this was back feeling nice and guilt-free.

"Did your clit enjoy tormenting me before?"

"Oh, come on, you know you deserved it. You should've thought twice before ignoring it in the car."

I knew she'd wanted me to rub her. "All you needed is just ask."

"I don't ask guys to do things for me. They simply do."

"Is that a fact?"

"Believe it."

And I did. Veronica was pretty enough and hot enough for guys to want to please her. She was much more than just her outer beauty, but she probably didn't need more to have her way with men. While she was sprawled on me in tranquility, I took a minute to ruminate over that cock torment from before and questioned my choice of women lately.

Shannon, Veronica, and Brooke were all major cock teases, with my sister being the worst, and I wondered if I was prone to the flirtatious, manipulative type of women. I then pondered whether all girls were like that nowadays. It certainly wasn't rooted in them, or was it? Was it genetic? I couldn't imagine my mom withholding orgasms from my dad. She wasn't like that—I would think.

My sister was definitely the worst though. She could bring a guy to his knees crying and begging for hours before she allowed him to come. She would play her mind games and could mindfuck a guy to think that it was his idea not to come in the first place. She was diabolically skilled. She took the craft of cock torturing to another dimension.

"Hey, you." Veronica kissed me back to consciousness. "How do you want me?"

I picked her up and walked to my bed before I threw her on the mattress. "Doggy. Go."

She rolled over, got on all fours, and gave me a perfect view of that tight ass and pussy that was peeking from behind.

She looked back at me. "Get me wetter. I don't want it to hurt."

"Why would it hurt?"

"For the same reason it hurt tonight and before in the car."

I smiled. "I thought you were wet enough for me. Your words."

"A girl can never be too wet when she's going to be fucked by that thing."

We laughed.

I wasn't in the mood to eat pussy tonight however appetizing hers was; I was in the mood to plow through one. I knelt behind her to vibrate my finger on her clitoris. I then wormed my finger into her and tasted her cunt to assess its level of willingness. It was exquisite in taste; however, she needed more to take me, so I had no option but to orally pleasure Veronica. I lay below her between her legs and pulled her down by her thighs until I was Frenching her pussy.

"Whoa," she murmured, surprised. "Easy there."

I immediately started sucking on her clit. I was in a hurry to come, so I didn't pamper Veronica the way I would usually; ergo, my work was rushed and sloppy. When I felt her wetness more conspicuously in my mouth, I ceased sucking on her button and ground the flat of my tongue against it.

"Oh, yes," she panted, her excitement pooling at her core. "That would definitely do the trick... god..."

I stopped, so I could finger her again. She still needed more. I opened her up with two thumbs and licked her glistening inner pink up her clit, wiggling my tongue at it as I peaked. I kept at it until Veronica tensed up, grinding her supple lips on mine, smearing her musky desire across my mouth. She was an inch away from climaxing for the third time, or so she hoped. I slid my finger into her to conduct another saturation test. She was ready and yummy. I extracted my finger, sucked it clean, and moved to kneel behind her.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers