Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Is that a threat? I might just quiver in fear now." He attacked her neck again and then worked his way to an ear. "You taste as good as you smell. I can only imagine what you might be like in bed." He tucked his nose into her hair and inhaled. "Lady, this is driving me nuts. You need to say yes or no very soon or my wolf might take over."

Pam barely managed not to groan as he nibbled on her and told her how good she tasted. She did have a decision to make and it was very important and not just for Dan but for her. She leaned a bit more against him and sighed. "I have to admit I'm a bit scared myself Dan since I did date a wolf before but damn it you are drawing me." She turned and kissed him and then leaned into his neck. "Will you love me Dan? Love me till such time as one of us goes ahead?" She did know what that meant.

He closed his eyes and took a slow deep breath and slowly let it out. "Pam, if you accept me as your mate I will love you no matter what. It scares me as much as it seems to scare you but I can't deny it. I do want you more than any of the women I have been with since I came over." He leaned back and sighed slightly. "I do need to let you know that I seem to be rather fertile since I have both a wolf and a fox with my pups or kits as the case may be."

Pam froze and then snickered at him. "Oh my... good thing I just had my cycle or I might be worried." She was a bit startled when Dan told her he was expecting several children at the moment. "Isn't that sort of abnormal for wolves without mates?" Pam had to admit to herself she did want children and even if they ended up being pups she wanted some.

Dan growled at her and picked her up and carried Pam to her bedroom. "Since you didn't say no I am going to assume you are interested. Say no if you want." Dan would never force a woman but Pam was giving out all the right signals. She smelled like she wanted him as well as the whole mating scent she had. Dan settled her on the bed and gave her a light kiss. "I want you Pam and please say yes." He sighed slightly. "You are beautiful and smell more than lovely."

Pam sighed and leaned against him. "I won't say no Dan and goddess I do want you more than I have wanted anyone for a long time." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply. "Give me all the love you can Dan and though I'm going to need to think about it I am going to consider becoming your mate." She straddled his lap and rubbed her hands over his chest and liked the feel of the heavy muscles he had.

Dan did his best to take his time but his wolf wasn't going to take a chance and the sex was fast and furious though Pam didn't seem to complain. Eventually they curled up in her bed and she held his arm around her. "That was faster than I normally prefer but goddess it was good." She pulled his arms tighter around her before she fell asleep.

Dan fell asleep shortly after and curled around Pam holding her as close as possible and his wolf was more than content. She was a lovely woman though she wasn't quite his normal preference. She was just an inch or two shorter than he was and though slender had larger breasts and hips. His wolf didn't care since as far as he was concerned he would mate with her come hell or high water.

The next morning he was awakened by his phone ringing and he almost tossed it across the room till he saw it was from Saul. Dan answered it with a growl. "You had better have a good reason for calling me at this time." When he glanced at the clock he noticed it was close to 9am and was more than startled.

"Well if you consider I have a call from Lady Alysson to patch through then it might be a bit more than important." Dan sat up and noticed his back was aching. "Patch her over and I'll talk with her." He sat up and waited for a moment till Alysson was patched over.

***

Mari was sitting in her solarium in their suite. She was due at any time and the chairs in her main office simply weren't comfortable enough anymore. She wasn't working any more either since it was just too hard to get around being full term. "Lady my back is killing me. I might have to consider a soak in the tub to see if it will relax the muscles." She tried to stretch but she couldn't even do that very well.

Geoff walked into the room and hurried over to her. He had been feeling the pains and knew she was in labor even if she hadn't noticed as of yet. "I contacted mom and she is having a car brought around and we are going to take you to the hospital."

Mari looked slightly blank at that and then paled as the first real contraction hit and she groaned. "Owww...Dan is a dead man when I get my hands on him. This is not fun."

Moments later Gettie stood. "I'll get your bag and Geoff why don't you start walking her to the car." The bags had been packed for a week or longer and all she had to do was grab them and they were ready to go. She hurried downstairs and tossed the bags in the back and opened the door for the two of them. Once they were in she scooted around to the other side and climbed in.

She knew Alysson would be bringing a different vehicle since there were calls she had to make to notify the elders of the pending arrival of the two pups. They weren't in line for being heirs but they were going to be in the clan leader's family and that required certain steps.

***

The first call Alysson made was to Dan since they were his pups and he needed to know. This was so he could hopefully make it there before she delivered. Every father should have the right to see their children born if they wanted to. When the phone was picked up it wasn't by Dan but by Saul. "Good morning Saul, I need to talk to Dan please and it is pretty urgent."

Saul grinned. "I think I can guess why. I need to patch you through since he isn't at home right now. Give me a few moments please." He put her on hold and dialed the number for the cell that Dan had. It was not a common item to have but Dan had invested in one. It only took a few moments for him to contact Dan and patch Alysson through. "Sorry Dan but Lady Alysson indicated it was important."

Dan took a moment to contemplate why Alysson might be calling and realized it could only be Mari having his pups. "Patch her over and I'll talk to her." He felt Pam stir behind him and he had to smile since he was sure she was willing to at least see him for a while.

"Good morning Dan, Mari is in labor and I figured you might want to be here for her delivery if possible. Do you think you can get a flight?" She was more than willing to send a plane if needed but that would require some time since it was a different country.

"Um, give me a few and I will be able to tell you." He muted the phone. "Pam, I need to borrow your computer if you have one. My submissive is in labor with my pups and I need to see about the flights." He blushed when he said that.

She snickered and stood up pulling a robe on though underneath she was nude. "Follow me and I will show you where it is." Pam swished out of the room and could feel Dan's eyes following her and snickered at him. "Like what you see?"

Pam leaned over and gave him a kiss as he powered on the computer. "Would you like some coffee Dan?"

Alysson started snickering and Dan growled at her. "So you are not at home right now huh? Do I want to know where you are?" He growled even more and then at Pam when she snickered.

"That is none of your darn business woman. When I make it there I am going to do something like tickle you or something and your hubby can go hang while I do it." She was having too much fun teasing him and he didn't appreciate it.

When it powered up he typed in the site for the airlines and frowned. There were only a few seats left. "I think I can make it but it is going to be tight. I will call you back if I can't." He hung up and looked at Pam. "Feel like a few days off? I'm going to fly to Portlandia to hopefully see my first two pups delivered. I would like you to come with me if you want."

Pam leaned against him and smiled. "I wouldn't mind. I have plenty of time off coming and a few days off would be nice. I have to admit I'm sort of jealous someone else is having your children." She looked at the screen and smiled. "Make the reservations and I'll pack a bag. What about you?"

Dan snorted. "I have a feeling Saul already stuck my bag in the truck and even if he didn't I'll get clothing there come heck or high-water." He leaned back against her chest and smiled. "I'm glad you are coming and you have no reason to be jealous. It was a onetime interaction with my submissive when she was in heat. She is mated and it won't happen again."

"Oh and what about the other pups or kits you were talking about?" Pam was feeling sort of miffed at the fact he was already having children. "Was she cute and how did you meet her?" Just for good measure she nipped one ear.

Dan growled at her. "Sheliae is a Kitsune and is now mated with my former Beta. I... Oh hell, she helped me deal with the loss of my mate and pups. That was before we went to the Silver Kitsune Clan's property." Dan didn't really think before he reached up and stroked the small wolf's tail that was now embedded in is hair. "When Geoff came down and encountered Mari, Sheliae graced my bed for a few weeks and stuff happened."

Pam snickered at him. "Stuff happened? Sounds like more than a bit of stuff happened between the two of you..." Now she was more than curious about the others that might have graced his bed as he put it and just how many pups might be out there. She had noticed the ornament in his hair and had stroked it last night and found to her surprise it was attached. "What is this Dan?" Her fingers lightly traced it.

Dan growled at her again. "Yes, she is carrying a kit and pup. It was unintentional but..." He closed his eyes and leaned against her. "Mari and in a way Sheliae kept me sane. Mari shared my bed as I started recovering from the loss of my mate and pups. Sheliae use her powers as a Kitsune to start my healing. Neither were intended Pam. I want pups by my mate as well." When she stroked his small tail he had to smile. "It means I have been accepted into the Kitsune clan and identifies me as such. Only a rare few have the honor."

Pam sighed. "I understand Dan and sometimes stuff happens I guess you could say I'm sort of startled but understand." She ran her fingers though his hair. "Let's get to the airport and to your submissive. I'm willing to bet they're going to be darling pups." She held him close. "Sorry Dan, I was just trying to lighten the situation."

Dan sighed and after a few moments urged her away. "We really need to get going. I think you'll like everyone there. Alysson is going to be there with Geoff and ..." At this point Dan was so used to dealing with nobles not to mention that he was one didn't even cross his mind.

Pam gasped as she interrupted him. "Do you mean Lady Alysson and her heir Lord Geoffrey Logan?" That was more than shocking to her since she had never really dealt with that sort of person.

Dan almost floundered for a moment. "Um, yes as well as my former Beta who is now the Alpha of the Packs that belong to her and is mate to Lady Sheliae the mother of my other pups. Is that a problem?" It had never occurred to him that she might be freaked out.

"Good gods Dan yes that is. You are both an Alpha here and nobility of another country? Where does that leave me?" She was trying to figure it out as she was packing a bag.

Dan snorted. "Um, my mate, lady, and maybe a lady of the clan?" He face palmed. "Oh god now I have something else to explain to the auditor. I might just shoot myself." The man was supposed to be there that week but he had a new mate to deal with, new pups, possibly a new lady as well. "Lady just shoot me now."

Pam packed a bag for several days. "So how long do you expect to be gone? I need to tell my employer." She had plenty of time on the books but normally didn't take vacation on the first day of the week. She didn't really think about it but Dan would take care of it.

Dan sighed. "We'll take care of it since I don't want you to lose your job due to what is going on." Damn it that was another thing he needed to worry about and to be honest he could take her to the pack house and go from there. "Probably at least three to four days. I don't know what sort of ceremony they might have. Alysson considers me a sort of surrogate parent for Mari." He blushed when he said that and she snickered.

"Dan you've got to have one of the most complex family relationships I know of. Any other children I need to know about?" She was in shock and was trying to process what he had told her this morning.

He made the reservations and called for a taxi since he might as well leave his truck here. Dan ignored her question. "Are sure you want to go along Pam? I know this has been a huge shock for you and you might need time to think about it." His eyes said differently and his wolf didn't like the idea at all.

She gave him some big eyes. "No way in hell would I remain behind. Go and see the mansion of the Silver Kitsune clan, meet some nobles, live in the lap of luxury for a few days? You could be having a pack of pups and... Oh wait you are doing that already." She pressed up against him and gave him a kiss. "Mind you the whole mating thing I still need to think about."

Dan snorted. "I see how it is; only taking up my offer so you can have a free vacation." He was grinning as he loaded the luggage in the taxi. For a brief moment he felt his back spasm but shrugged it off as stress. The drive to the airport didn't take long and after a nice tip he walked in with her and to the check in counter. "Good morning I have reservations for two to Portlandia." He handed over his ID and hoped the damn thing passed inspection since at the moment it was an aftermarket ID.

It passed and a few minutes later they were boarding the plane. Now his day took a turn for the worse. The seats they'd been assigned were occupied by two young men who appeared to be playing a game. They had something that vaguely looked like a Game Boy that was connected via a cable. "Excuse me but these are our seats. Can you please move?"

One of the men waved towards some other seats. "Go sit over there. We're busy." It was obvious he was completely ignoring Dan and Pam as he was concentrating on the game.

A low growl started in the back of Dan's chest. "Son, you have two choices, move so we can sit down or I will call the stewardess and have her move you." Damn it his back was starting to spasm again and his eyes were starting to turn amber. "I would say the third option would be to toss you towards your seats but that might get me in trouble."

"Is there a problem gentleman?" She sounded very professional and a hint of hoping to not have another problem.

"Yes there is, these are our seats and I want an aisle seat since I don't like getting squished and he refuses to move. I asked him politely and he refused." Damn it he needed his shades since he was getting pissed off and knew if this kept up his eyes were going to start turning even lighter. Between his concerns for Mari and this idiot it wasn't going to take much to set him off.

Pam rested a hand on Dan's back which helped his wolf calm down. "Relax Dan we'll get this straightened out and get to Portlandia." She was gently stroking his back and could feel the tension.

"May I see your tickets?" Dan promptly handed his over and a few moments later the young man grudgingly handed his over. She checked them and handed them back. "Sir, you are going to need to move to your assigned seat so we can prepare for takeoff."

With a snarl the man stood and disconnected the wire from the other guy's Game Boy and growled at Dan. "You haven't heard the last of me." His father was well connected in town and nobody pushed them around.

Dan ignored the threat as he put his bag away and pulled a book out settling down to read. Since he had arrived he had managed to read through a great number of books but it always seemed there was more to learn all the time. Right now he was reading a book on how human law and non-human laws merged to create a cohesive body of laws that worked for the most part.

The flight went fairly smooth other than the cold shoulder from the boy who had been arguing about the seats but that didn't bother Dan whatsoever since he had been hated by some very skilled haters over the years. When he got his drink it was in a heavy metal can and he had to blink at it. He'd seen similar before but they hadn't been used in America for decades. Once he finished he glanced at it and since he was feeling sort of edgy he decided to use it as a stress ball and slowly crumpled it up.

Pam looked over at the book Dan was reading and shook her head. "I'll leave that fun stuff to you and stick with romances." She laughed when Dan growled at her. "If you do become my mate I am turning you over to Saul. He is a slave driver and keeps giving me more books on law, pack law, taxes, pack reporting, and history as I finish one." He gave her a smile and laughed when she made a face at him.

As he was crumpling it he didn't notice the man next to him giving him funny looks. One of the two men had the seat across from Dan. As he crumpled the metal it was making little squeaks and pops till he had it in a fairly uniform ball and then he started making a fist around it and slowly mashed it even tighter.

Pam rolled her eyes at him since he was obviously doing it to make a point. She had to admit that both watching and listening to him crumple the can was impressive. Those cans were of heavy steel, though they were slowly transitioning to Aluminum. "Are you having fun Dan?"

He snorted at her. "If I didn't use this thing as a stress ball I would probably rip this book to shreds. Who the hell came up with the laws about mating with non-humans and humans. That wasn't mentioning how their inheritance was to be dealt with. All lawyers need to be lined up and shot after trying to write a law that made sense. If they succeeded they would live and if not shot." The book was definitely making him grumpy and he put it away and took her hand and leaned against her. His back was definitely getting even tenser the closer they got.

By the time they arrived he was ready to be off the plane and get to Mari's side. When they pulled up to the on ramp Dan was ready to go through everyone but that would be really bad. One thing Dan had slowly managed to beat into his brain was patience but he didn't like it but sometimes you had to be.

As they started offloading there was a disturbance at the exit and a stewardess got on the PA system. "Everyone please sit down, we have an important flyer that has an urgent meeting. Will Lord Alpha Danilo Legarith come to the front? Lady Alysson Logan of the Silver Kitsune Clan has a vehicle waiting."

Dan's heart clenched since that couldn't be good. He quickly stood and pulled his bag out of the bins and looked down at the squished piece of metal and tossed it in the lap of the man next to him. "Give that to your buddy." With that he hurried to the front of the plane and recognized Jake and the blood left his face.

Jake smiled slightly and handed Dan a slip of paper, in it Alysson had penned a short note. "Dan, I figure you are probably about ready to crawl out of your skin and figure the sooner you are here the sooner Mari will stop fretting about you. Jake will bring you to the hospital."

Dan damn near dropped a load and for a moment had to resist the urge to threaten Alysson for doing that to him. "Thank you Jake and let's get going." Most of the people on the plane knew the Silver Kitsune Clan and that Alysson was the ruler. How the hell had he gotten to know her?

He looked at Jake and then at Pam. "Pam, this is Jake their majordomo, gopher, security, and probably some classified things I don't know about. Jake, this is my girlfriend and hopefully my soon to be mate." He didn't bother making any subtle hints of treating her with respect since he knew better