Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam rolled so she was straddling his lap and kissed his lower lip that was sticking out. "Poor picked on baby. I'll make you feel better." She wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing and nipping his neck till he started to relax and worked his hands under her shirt and stroked her back. She let out a little growl and eventually they moved to the bedroom.

~~~

Early the next morning Gettie woke them up. "Lord and Lady it is time to wake up. Lady Pamela, here is a robe for you and if you follow Allie and I we will take you to the cleansing room. Dan will meet you outside the cleansing room when you are done and then to the spirit house as we did yesterday." Gettie helped her into the room and Allie and Ana were outside as well as a male Kitsune.

Pam felt odd with just the robe and panties on but she did as requested and followed them out of the suite and to the cleansing room. The two of them started cleansing her as the chanting started. Back in the suite Dan took a quick shower and walked back into the room and was dressed by the male. Once that was done he sat down and it was Ana's turn. Both necklaces were showing over the robe as well as a wolf's head earring and his sigil ring he had been given.

"You have such lovely hair Dan. I know women who would kill for your hair." It was a thick slightly wavy brown and hung down almost to his waist. She started working in the elaborate braiding and added the silver chains as well. The last bit was the wolf's head pony holder.

When he stood he gave his hair a slight shake to settle everything. "Thank the lady I only have to have one braid. If I had to have the hairdo your mother does I would cut my hair off and use a wig." He smiled when Ana snickered at him. "Thanks both of you for your assistance." Helda walked in and set the long box on the table and pulled the swords out and inserted them in the Obi and she had a smile of satisfaction. Dan gave her another hug but remained silent for the moment.

Ana smiled at Helda but spoke to Dan. "It is time to go, Pam is almost ready. Please follow me." She turned and walked out of the suite and to the main house where the cleansing rooms were. She stopped outside one and relaxed while they waited.

~~~

Pam knew what to expect but it was still uncomfortable when certain parts of her body were washed and oiled. Once done she was startled to see there really was a loincloth instead of underwear, it felt a bit odd and she had to adjust it slightly. The chain was slender and lovely. She had to smile when she noticed the dangles had a wolf's head on one and a Kitsune's head on the other. They quickly had her in the robes and started working on her hair. That was when she discovered what the silver chains were for. By the time they were done she almost didn't recognize herself.

"Dan is outside so let's go out and at the first gong we will head towards the spirit house." Allie opened the door and held it for the other two. Dan and Ana were outside and Pam lightly blushed.

Dan gently took her hands before leaning over and lightly kissing her. "You look stunning milady. How beauteous you are and I am more than honored you have chosen to mate with me." One more light kiss and he turned so he was facing down the hallway and offered his arm. Without looking he knew Allie and Ana were directly behind and Gettie behind them. The gong rang and they started off.

They reached the spirit house and Jon and Alysson were waiting and Jon was holding the box with the necklace. They bowed slightly at the two and Dan returned the bow as did Pam though for her it was a bit more hesitant. The gong rang again.

Pam moved towards the entrance and waited for help taking off the soft shoes as did Dan. She clapped her hands to gain the attention of the spirits and walked in. Since this was her ceremony Dan held back. He clapped his hands and slowly walked in and once Pam had added the joss she wanted he picked his usual three for his former family and another for the new pups.

Pam lit the joss and both of them could feel the spirits gathering and Dan tensed since he could feel Nang there again. Her spirit halted in front of Dan for a brief moment and stroked his cheek before moving in front of Pam.

*So you are to be Dan's new mate.* She gave her a good searching look before smiling. *You will do fine and keep him in line. Don't let him push you around since as Alpha he tends to drop orders without thinking sometimes.* Her hands came up and lightly pressed against her cheek and urged her head down and kissed her forehead. *My seal of approval of you. May you spend many years together.* With that she vanished.

While Nang was talking to Pam, a male Kitsune spirit formed in front of Dan and gave him a good look. *I am pleased you chose to accept my swords. My sons had other paths than the warrior so I didn't have anyone to pass them down to. You will bring honor to them when needed. Give Helda my love please.* He faded away after a bow.

He felt the usual surge of power and smiled at the small box that appeared and picked it up. "Come Pam, we are done here." Dan didn't bother asking what Nang had said to her since it was private. If Pam wanted him to know then she would tell him.

When they walked out Dan handed the box to Jon. "The spirits have accepted her." It didn't really surprise him she had been approved of simply because both he and Mari had been.

"I am pleased for you Pam and now there is a formal breakfast where you will be presented to the clan, or part of the clan." Alysson turned and headed towards the formal dining room and Jon followed her carrying both boxes.

Dan felt her tense slightly and smiled. "Relax love, the ceremony is relatively painless though the tail will grow into your scalp and can't be removed." He offered his arm again and they followed the two clan leaders into the house.

Alysson stopped at the doors. "Wait for the gong and then walk in like you did with Mari though in this case it is a straight shot to the main table." The two of them walked in and closed the door behind them.

Moments later there was a gong and the doors were opened. Jake was standing off to one side with his staff of authority. "Lord Alpha Danilo Legarith and his mate Lady Pamela Gibson." His mellow voice filled the room as he spoke.

Dan moved forward as did Pam. For some reason she was feeling slightly odd and the formality wasn't bothering her as she had expected. The closer they got to the main table the more relaxed yet alert she became. Alysson and Jon were standing there reversed from how she and Dan were walking in so she would be facing Alysson for whatever was going to happen.

Jon opened the large box and Alysson picked up the necklace. "This is to let all know that Lady Pamela is a member of the clan." She fastened the necklace and made sure it was seated correctly. Jon opened the smaller box and was more than startled when the tail wasn't just a tail but a bifurcated tail. One was a reddish brown and the other was black with a white tip. He held the box to Alysson and she looked a bit startled as well.

She took it out and attached it to the braid over her left ear. "This is to show she has been accepted by the spirits as well." Alysson had started to attach it when there was a strong surge of power and two massive spirit Kitsune's appeared; one was silvery white and the other was a rust red.

Everyone in the room gasped and knelt down in respect. Dan wasn't sure who the two were but he was Alpha and bowed down to no one unless he chose to. He stood there with an arm around Pam to keep her standing as well. She would be Alpha as well when they mated. He did notice both Alysson and Jon went down on one knee unlike the others who were actually kneeling. Dan could feel his wolf coming to the front though not enough to change. His eyes turned the solid golden amber.

*This is not a child of this clan and I will not allow her to be given the gift she would have received if Lady Alysson of the Silver Kitsune clan had kissed her forehead.* His eyes traveled around the room and then settled on Pam. *She is a child of my clan however distant the mating happened that lead to her.*

The silver fox spoke. *I was just informed of this a short time ago and I have allowed the Red Kitsune spirit access to rectify this misunderstanding. Lady Alysson please stand and finish working the tails into her hair. Since she was accepted by our spirits a third tail will appear that is silvery white. This will indicate that she is affiliated with this clan by her mating with Lord Alpha Danilo who is a member of this clan.*

Alysson stood and worked the tails into her hair and there was now a third tail. "As you command my Lord Amatseru it is done." She knelt down again next to her husband and waited.

The red fox walked towards Pam and as he was approaching he shifted to the mid-form and was dressed in a robe similar to theirs but obviously of an older cut. As with Dan and Jon he had two swords in his Obi. He was taller than most everyone in the room. *Look at me child of mine.* Pam forced her face and eyes up and looked at him. *Here is the gift you would have been given.* He leaned forward and kissed her forehead and with a surge of power she shifted to her mid-form and each of her tails matched the ones in her hair.

The man stepped back a bit and looked at the defiant Alpha. *How interesting someone unwilling to bow down to the spiritual head of his clan. I think he needs to be taught a lesson.* One ear twitched and somehow the room expanded so there was plenty of room. With a flash he drew both his katana and wakasashi and swung at Dan.

Dan had already been moving when the spirit swung. He didn't know if they minded full contact but that was how he had been trained. Since he had all ready started to spin around his foot lightly grazed the other as he had been moving as well. As he came around the second time the swords came out and he stood ready. "As you wish Milord Spirit I accept the challenge. I figure you can knock me down whenever you want but I will warn you I take a lot of knocking down before I stay down."

The spirit actually smiled at him. *This should be interesting and I will limit myself to such strength and speed as you have.* He moved forward and the fight was on. One thing the spirit learned was that getting to close to Dan was a bad thing since he used every part of his body when fighting. In this case Dan was using his full strength and speed. The spirit started with relatively simple moves and slowly moved to more advanced moves.

Dan noticed what he was doing. "So you wish to test my skills. That is fine by me." His wakisashi flashed forward and as the spirit went to block, Dan spun slightly and nailed him in the ribs with the elbow of the hand that held the katana. He danced back to a safer distance after blocking a swing from the other. "Oh, I had better mention I was trained and taught to use anything possible when fighting. That includes my body and if possible to use a knife in the back but I will keep this clean and no dirty tricks."

The other spirit had oofed when nailed in his ribs and had swung back mostly to drive Dan away. *How interesting. That is not a fighting style from my time. I think I shall learn a great deal from you before I take you down.* There was laughter in his voice when he spoke. The silver spirit had settled down and appeared to be enjoying the fight.

The fight lasted long enough that Dan was sweating heavily and had a number of lacerations scattered around his body. By the time the spirit struck with an over head blow Dan managed to block it but was knocked down to his knees. "Milord spirit I accept your lesson and will learn from it." He carefully laid the two swords down and bowed down to him. "Thank you for the lesson."

*Pick up your swords Lord Danilo. You have brought honor to them and always wear them in pride while you are in my territory and the territory of any other Kitsune Clans you find yourself in.* Lord Amatseru rose and came over and his nose touched Dan's forehead to heal him. He would still be exhausted and need food but the wounds were healed.

"Thank you Lord Amatseru for allowing your fellow spirit to educate me." He picked the swords up and carefully put them in their sheaths. He was still sweating like a pig and with a look at the robe he sighed. "Guess I am going to need a new set of robes."

The other spirit spoke. *I expect to see you and your Pack in my territory within a moon.* The two of them jumped into the air and vanished.

Everyone rose and a low murmur of voices could be heard. Dan looked at Alysson and Jon and they were staring at he and Pam in shock. The room had shrunk down to normal size and he found himself next to her. When he looked he had to laugh since she was feeling her ears. "Well that was interesting wasn't it? I would like to get something to eat as soon as possible."

To be honest he was more than freaked out by what had happened and was trying to play it off as if it was a common occurrence. His eyes were showing just how stressed he was and his arm crept around her waist for comfort. Breakfast was more than a bit subdued and he figured the two of them would find themselves in Alysson's office as soon as it was over and he was right.

"Lord and Lady if you will follow me please." She turned and walked to her office and flopped on a love seat with her husband. Once Dan and Pam were seated she looked at Dan and stared since the tail in his hair was now silvery white and she winced. "Um, Dan would you mind changing to your wolf form for a moment?" When he asked why she mentioned the tail.

Of course he had to look and paled. "Oh god no he didn't I am going to look utterly silly if my tail is now silvery white." He stood and without hesitation took the robe and swords off and shifted. When he looked back at his tail he was almost horrified since he now had three that matched Pam's. One was silvery white, one was his original tail and the third was the reddish brown color.

*You didn't think I could let your mate be of a higher position than you. I had permission from the other spirit to give you the tail from his clan.* As the voice faded there was a slightly evil laugh to it. *Oh, you have a mid-form now as well.* The laughter faded away.

"Well Dan I have to say you don't do things by halves do you." She was starting to snicker as well and then sobered up. "I don't envy you what so ever Dan. You seem to draw trouble and change simply by being yourself. At least you have your mate. Take her to your rooms and I will be by later to show both of you how to change forms."

The End...

Please give me all the feedback and comments you want. I do value them and as I said they help me to keep my readers happy and coming back for more.