Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake gave a slight bow and he was smiling at Dan as he spoke. "Congratulations Dan and I hope you have some lovely pups." He could already sense it and when Dan paled he smiled a bit more.

Pam was giving Jake an odd look and then realized what he said. "Oh god you have to be joking. We just... Not that time..." She was starting to turn red as she said that and couldn't think of a good way to say she had just finished her cycle.

Both traded looks and Jake had to use all his training not to snicker since they both looked horrified by what he had to say. "Hmm... Adding to the family I see. I will have to mention this to Lady Alysson." That was a subtle poke at Dan and got him growled at.

As soon as they were off the plane Dan growled very quietly. "I won't throttle her when we get there, I will not throttle her." Dan shuddered a bit. "God, I thought you were there because something had happened to Mari." Right now over the bonds all he was getting was mostly pain and tiredness. No actual usable thoughts or feelings.

Jake had to blink and then nodded. "I am sorry about that and I don't think she even considered that you might react that way. Mari is doing fine even though about every third word out of her mouth is your name combined with some creative language skills." He had a slight smile on his face when he said that and a few minutes later they were outside and in a SUV.

Pam snickered at what Jake had to say. "Well if what you indicate is true then that might be my reaction as well." To be honest the idea scared the crap out of her and would only tie her closer to the pack which many considered a bad thing.

"Okay, why the heck do all SUV's that belong to companies have to be black with tinted windows? I would love to see one that was lime green or fuchsia or candy apple red." Dan was grinning when he said it since his SUV back home was black with tinted windows.

Jake smiled as he actually knew someone who had a pink one with flames over the hood and from the wheel wells. He might have to see if he could borrow it while Dan was around. That would be amusing. "We will be to the hospital in about ten minutes. According to the doctor Mari is about 7cm dilated and will be delivering within the next two or three hours."

Dan nodded and tried to shift in the chair since his back was starting to hurt. It had been a long time since he had something like this but maybe it was just the stress of the day and those seats on the plane.

Jake watched him shift and squirm and smiled a bit more. "First pups in this world I assume?" He had talked with Dan and Alysson about some of the differences such as the lycan's on his world couldn't have children.

Dan tensed slightly but the mention of his former mate and pups didn't hurt nearly as much. "Yeah, next is Sheliae which is going to be really interesting. Geoff doesn't come across as an Alpha or a lycan so having us in the same room shouldn't be a problem. Ben is an Alpha in his own right and she is his mate so he's going to have major issues with me being in the same building much less the same room."

Jake nodded. "You really aren't going to believe this but since Mari is kind of a mate you are feeling some of what she is via the bonds. I have seen this before and experienced it before and told my mate no more cubs... She laughed at me and called me a wimp."

Dan blinked at him and started thinking about it and the spasms were fairly regular and getting closer together. "Oh god, I am so screwed, man is not supposed to experience this." He tensed as another spasm hit. "Even worse drugs don't work on us very well I really don't want to know what she's feeling."

Pam started laughing almost hysterically at what he said. "Poor baby at least you don't have to feel the stretching of your hips and belly or the kicking of the baby and especially on the bladder. You won't get any sympathy from me." It was almost too much.

Moments later they pulled up to the hospital and Dan stretched and waited for Jake to lead the way. It didn't take very long for Jake to show him to her room and when he walked in he found only Mari and Geoff. "Everyone else is in the waiting room and will cycle through. Ben and Sheliae are almost here since they were at the outer ranges of their territory." He nodded and closed the door.

Dan nodded at the doctor. "I am her Alpha and those are my pups." He informed him of that to make sure there wasn't any confusion. "This is my soon to be mate and eventually mother to my pups."

"We have been made aware of that and if you want to sit on the other side please do." He finished the exam and nodded. "About another hour and your first will be delivered." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

Dan settled next to Mari. "Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" His voice was gentle right up till she slugged him. "By the way as I mentioned if Pam chooses she will become my mate and I wanted to introduce you to her."

"This is your fault Dan; you should be the one up on this damn table." Right about then a contraction hit and Geoff held her through it.

Mari looked at Pam and recognized her. "You have my sympathy and do me a favor and kick him for me. I know he won't normally hit a woman."

"Hey, that hurt and just so you know I am feeling it. I guess with this damn bond I get the horror of experiencing your labor pains and it ain't fun." He was frowning and then looked across the table at Geoff and frowned even more. "Why aren't you showing any signs?"

He smiled slightly and shrugged. "Trained to block it and hadn't occurred to me that you might have a problem." That his females couldn't bear young hadn't crossed his mind and the control needed to block the contractions just wasn't there.

"Oh great." Dan took Mari's free hand and leaned forward giving her a light peck and stroked her hair. "I wish I could take the pain from you but I'm here for you and I can't wait to see our pups." Moments later Ben and Sheliae walked in and Dan moved so Sheliae could sit down and he gave her a hug and peck as well. "You're looking good Sheliae, going to wait till after you deliver for your mating ceremony?"

Ben gave a cursory growl when Dan kissed her and he rolled his eyes at him. "Don't be silly Ben, I don't poach on claimed mates. Now before they're claimed I guess I am pretty good with." Mari punched him again just for good measure. "Besides Ben if she is willing to accept, this is going to be my mate." He drew Pam over. "Pam works in the store where we get most of our supplies." He frowned. "My wolf has been tromping on any sensation when I was around her till now."

"Yeah and I am expecting child support as well." Mari started snickering till another contraction hit her and then she started groaning as well. "Geoff you might have to wait a few decades for kids. That and you will remove the block or else I will bite you."

Ben raised an eyebrow and Sheliae simply smiled. Dan growled at her. "Just wait Ben when it is your turn for your mate to go into labor and you get to feel her labor pains." He was feeling rather grumpy at the time and Ben was sort of getting the brunt of it.

Ben tensed up and his expression became neutral as that percolated through his mind. "Um, can it be blocked?" Sheliae started to say something but Dan interrupted her and gave her a look.

Dan didn't let anyone else answer. "Nope, or not via pack bonds as far as I can tell. Believe me I would love to not be feeling this." When Mari laughed at him he rolled his eyes. "I have come to the conclusion that all submissives are actually mean and cruel people since they know their Alphas, well Ben and I, won't spank them.

*Not nice Dan, not nice at all.* Mari sent him and he simply grinned. "It keeps you honest and on the straight and narrow."

*Maybe if he hadn't started teasing me I might have told him and chances are Sheliae will anyways.* He sighed again and after a few more minutes Sheliae and Ben left the room and the next set came in. As the various people came in Dan made a point of introducing Pam to them. When Jon and Alysson came in Dan made a big point of introducing them.

Alysson came over and gave Pam a good hug. "I am so very pleased to meet you Pam. I will make sure that there is a suite ready for the two of you once Mari delivers and I won't take no for an answer. Dan is a Lord of the clan and no hotels for him and that is going to include you."

Pam didn't know what to do but finally returned the hug. "Thank you Lady Alysson. I am honored to meet you." She was blushing when she said it. Dan and Jon traded looks.

Jon laughed slightly. "Pam I will tell you about when I discovered I was to be her mate. I came from a normal home with a normal family and scared silly that I would horrify the clan." He and Dan traded grins when he said that.

Geoff snorted at that. "Heck, ask Mari about when she arrived. It got her Gettie as her assistant though. Oh, speaking of which while Mari is in the hospital she has asked Gettie to take care of her favorite Alpha." Geoff frowned. "I should be insulted by that but will resist the urge."

It was just over an hour later when the baby girl was born and shortly after that the boy. The doctor wrapped the little girl up and clamped the cord off and waited for the pulse in it to stop. "Would you like the rights Alpha?"

Geoff smiled and winked at Dan and pulled out the knife Dan had given him and handed it over. "This way it will know them." It wasn't a normal way of dealing with it but in this case Geoff felt it was appropriate.

The doctor resisted rolling his eyes but stood to the side and let him do their thing, non-humans were occasionally a bit warped and around the bend. Dan took the knife from Geoff and waved Pam over. After wrapping her hand around the handle he carefully sliced the cord and then used the tip to make a tiny nick in his palm and dribbled it into Zahria's mouth. "And as we agreed we are going to name her Zahria."

Dan handed her to Mari. "She is so beautiful isn't she?" As with his other kids all he wanted was for them to come out looking human and with all the right pieces and parts. He looked at Geoff and smiled. "There is my precious item number two Geoff. Take good care of her."

The same thing was repeated for the little boy and Dan held him for a moment and like his older sister lightly sniffed his hair before dribbling some blood into his mouth. "And this little man is going to be known as Grayson after Mari's father." He tucked him into her other arm and looked at Geoff. "You now have three of my most precious things to watch over and protect."

Geoff leaned over and took the babies, one at a time and scented them. "Thank you for your trust Dan, when they start getting older I will ensure they spend their summers with your pack."

"Okay, gentlemen time for you to go to the waiting room. As soon as we get her to her room we will let you know. Till then the babies will be in the nursery after we do the routine tests and you can go and look at them there." He leaned over and stroked one small foot that was sticking out and smiled. "You do have some cute kids."

Geoff leaned over and gave her a good kiss and followed Dan out of the room to the waiting room and Dan collapsed in a chair. "Thank god that is over; my back is going to ache for god knows how long."

That got laughs from everyone though Ben was still looking sort of worried. Dan grinned at him. "The babies will be in the nursery shortly and once they get Mari to a room they will let us know."

~~~

When they drove in all Pam could do was stare. The building was frigging huge and she felt so plebian in the generic brown dress she was wearing. Yes, the people at the hospital had been nicely dressed by her standards, but that was in a hospital. Here it almost made it look like they had dressed down or were casually dressed. In this place she could see flowing robes and gowns being worn normally.

Dan could smell her shock and gave her hand a squeeze. "Relax love you will do fine. I thought my manor was impressive till I got here but you have to remember this is also their seat of government which is that section over there." He helped her out as several Kitsune's came and got their bags.

Gettie came over and gave them a slight bow. "Good evening Lord Danilo and Lady Pam. As Dan knows my name is Gettie and I am Mari's assistant. She told me to take care of her favorite Alpha since I know the proper feeding and care of him." She grinned at him and got a growl back. "If you follow me I will show you to your quarters and make sure you have what is needed." She had her ears and tails out.

Pam gave her a shy smile and then gave Dan a good look. "Hmm... Well feeding and care to a certain point since I have a feeling there is a history there." When Dan blushed even more she gave him a good look. "We will have to have a discussion later about just how many former lovers there are out there."

Dan managed not to choke and Gettie twitched a tail. "We did enjoy an evening or two together but simply as friends and since he has a mate now he is off limits and that is by his rules as well as ours." She tucked one of Pam's arms through hers. "I will say that he was very attentive and though he comes across as grumpy he is a good man and has been good for the Packs and especially Geoff's mate."

Pam was a bit startled but went with it. "I can't really say much about the Packs since they tend to stay away from town with the exception of one or two wolves. I have seen him with the pups and he has been very good with them." She smiled up at Dan. "Even if he let a 13 year old girl beat up five boys who were trying to get her to go with them."

Dan snorted. "That's a story for another day. Right now I want a good back massage, soak in the hot springs, and food." They were shown into a suite as nice as or nicer than Dan's. Gettie opened a closet. "I hope you don't mind but I took a fairly good guess as to your size and had some clothing brought over since I wasn't sure how much you brought or how long you will be here. I hope you don't mind."

Pam was more than startled and the clothing looked to be made from silk and other fine materials. "Um, not sure what to say but I'll try some on and let you know." She was starting to feel overwhelmed. It wasn't anything like Mari had been but it was still a level of service she most definitely wasn't used to.

Dan decided to let Gettie take care of Pam for a few. "Gettie once you get Pam settled could I talk you into a good back massage? Pam might appreciate one as well. After feeling the contractions my back is one solid knot." He stripped down to his shorts and lay face down on the bed and sighed.

Gettie curled an arm around Pam and gave her a light hug. "I know this can be almost too much but that is why Mari asked me to take care of you. I was there when she arrived and fell apart from shock. I thought she was upset with how I had set up the dining room but it was so different for her. As she put it she was just a little wolf from a small Pack and had expected to mate with a junior wolf."

Pam had to laugh at that. "That definitely wasn't the Mari I saw today. She had some really creative descriptions of Dan." She leaned against the other woman. "So what should I expect over the next few days and what sort of ceremony will there be for the pups?" Pam figured the more she knew the less shocked she would be.

"Tomorrow you will be fitted for formal robes for the introduction ceremony. Dan will be checked to see if any changes need made to his robes. The following day you will go through the cleansing ceremony and introduced to the spirits. By Dan's actions in the delivery room you have been made a loco parentis for the pups. That means you will need to be introduced to the spirits, or as Dan would say those that went before. That way they will know you. Depending on how Mari is feeling the introduction ceremony will be in two or at most three days after all that."

Pam tensed up. "Cleansing ceremony, introduction to spirits is that really needed?" Goodness dress robes? She couldn't help but wonder if she could handle all this stuff. "What is this loco parentis? How did that happen?"

Gettie gave her another hug. "Relax Pam this is all very normal though maybe not for you. The cleansing ceremony will get you ready for the introduction to the spirits and it is painless. As far as the loco parentis when Dan had you hold the knife and dribble blood into their mouths he sort of made you an adoptive parent. It would be something in case anything happened to the three of them. The chances of it happening are very slim. We have never had anything like that happen."

She turned her towards the bedroom. "Why don't you take your dress and bra off and I will give both of you a good massage before leading you to the hot springs to soak. There is a sheet so you can cover up since I am sure you are more body shy than we are."

Pam blushed but complied though she turned away as she stripped down. She could feel Dan's eyes on her and flushed at that. Moments later she slipped into the bed and pulled the sheet up so it covered her bottom. "You need to keep your eyes to yourself Dan. That was hard enough without you watching." She sounded a bit flustered.

He gave her a warm smile. "Pam you are a lovely woman and how can I not look? My wolf wants to curl around you and protect you from anything and everyone." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "My lovely lady."

Gettie came in and smiled. "It is so odd to see such a gentle expression on his face unless he is playing with the pups." She settled down next to him and lightly ran a hand down his back and sighed. "I might need a massage myself after this. Your back is so tight it isn't funny." She straddled his bottom and worked a bit of oil onto her hands and started working on his back.

For a brief moment Dan tensed when she touched him and then tried to relax. When she actually started working on his back he buried his face in the pillow to muffle the occasional grunt, groan, and even growl. At one point he let out a deep growl and ended up biting a hole in the pillow when she hit a particularly tense spot. When she finished all he could do was lay there and pant. "Thanks Gettie. I need a new pillow though."

Pam looked at him as Gettie was working on him and it was obvious he had been seriously tense based on his reactions. That one growl almost scared her and she could hear the tearing of cloth as he bit through the material. When he finally collapsed he looked pale but better. When Gettie straddled her she blushed since it felt odd.

"Relax Pam this is simply the easiest way to get to your back." She lightly ran her fingers down her back and smiled. "Thank god you aren't anywhere near as tense as Dan or my poor fingers would need to be replaced." With the addition of some oils she started working her muscles. "You are in pretty good shape for a human." It didn't take nearly as long to work her muscles and Gettie finally slid off after making sure any remaining oil was removed.

"I will get you a towel and if you follow me I will show you to a private hot spring. This suite is exclusively used for visiting nobles and officials and it has a private yard and hot spring so you don't need to worry about clothing." Gettie got a large towel and held it for Pam when she stood up and wrapped her up in it.

Pam was blushing a bit and Gettie gave her a hug. "This is normal treatment for visiting officials. With Dan being a Lord of the clan as well as the father of Mari's pups how else could we treat him?" Gettie opened the sliding back door and walked them out to the hot spring.

Dan pulled his shorts off and slid in groaning. "Oh god that feels good. Between this and that massage I almost feel male again." It had been such a disturbing feeling for him. He had felt most of what Mari had and he was going to get Geoff to teach him how to block if possible.