Silver Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silver just jumped out the window! After he was done, Matthew he might be hurt if were done I'm going to find him and help him?" James yelled at the gentleman Matthew as he was running to the door. Just to be stop by Matthew.

Matthew waved the group away then turned to James and said "Rest assured James Silver will be found and brought back."

"Matthew if anything happens to Silver I'll never forgive you!" James said with sadness, fear, and concerned in his eyes.

"Are you falling for a human James?" Matthew chuckle "You the vampire who said and I quote "I will never get involve with a human aging." Well aren't you the one who said that?"

James ran to Matthew grab his neck bare his fangs and said "Don't push me! Matthew, Silver is special I don't even know if its love or a bond. But Silver is special, so if anything happens to him I'll kill you and Teas! Ok? You got me?!"

Matthew pushed him away and said "Fine. Fine I swear to you. Ok?"

"Fine, I hope so." James said worry.

*****

"Silver are you ok!?" Ask Gray Fang.

"Yes! Gray and where have you been?" Silver said with a small cut on his arm.

"I've been on your finger Silver sleeping." Gray said in a humors way.

"Did you hear about Dr. James and that they are Werewolves?" Silver said calmly with a hint of panic in his voice.

"Let's just leave Silver, no one well care." Gray said with worriedness in his voice.

"Ok. Gray but first I need to get to the locker room to get the keys and my cell." Silver said looking thought the thin crack of the fifth floor janitor's closet.

"Fine Silver but let me go check the halls? Ok?" Gray said as he unwrap his body and flew off.

"Please be safe Gray, I wish today would just past by fast." Silver said to himself as he saw Gray fly off into the halls.

*****

"Hey! Did you all find the Elementis? Mr. Silver was it?" A big scary voice asked.

"No! The boy must be using his silver as a barrier to stop us from finding him." Growl a pudgy teen.

"No Brock. He doesn't have that type of power yet." Spoke a ruby-red hair maiden.

"O! Really Teas! Then please tell me what it is and by all means fine the boy so we can go home!?" Brocks preach while baring his teeth.

"Ok Brock. First don't you dare tell me what to do or I'll kill you! Ok? Secondly I think that Silver's gift is protecting him, like a barrier but it's more an unwilling. And lastly I see him in the janitor room down the hall." Teas said emotionally.

As they were about to leave Teas whisper "Brock, Mark wait a minutes we should first get to know our guess?" As she finished the sentence, she quickly did a jump turn.

And in her hand there was Gray Fang stunned and before passing out Gray whisper "Don't you dare hurt him."

*****

~"W...Who or what are you and what's that? Hey now let's talk? Please man? No!!!... David I Love you!"~

*****

"What... Way...Wayne baby please wake up." David said to a panting and screaming Wayne, who was lying on the couch with his head on David's lap. David called for James.

But Matthew came in instead and asks "What's going on in...." his words were cut off by the sight of Wayne panting like he ran a 5 mile-marathon.

Then he heard David said "Get James now I think something is wrong with Wayne!?"

Matthew ran to get James from the waiting area, where saw James nervously paced like a man waiting for the doctor come back and said that his wife had a healthy baby.

James turn when hear Matthew walk through the door, James quietly ask "Did they find Silver yet?"

"No...James its Wayne something's wrong." James enter his office to check Wayne out, when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He look down in shock and gasp when Wayne's rip away from his stomach. Wayne lick the blood from his hand and was about to charge aging, when David ran in between them. He slowly striped off his shirt.

"David don...." Matthew was cut off when James hack up blood, then collapse to the floor.

"Help James Matthew its ok Wayne is just scare. I'll clam him down ok?" David said with worry, fear, and loves all showing in his eyes.

*Cough* *cough* "What happen...Mat *cough* thew...David *cough* what's wrong?" James tried asking as he was coughing up some blood, and trying to heal his wounded stomach. Which was going to be hard for James do to the fact that he hadn't eating anything in the last two days?

Normally Vampires heal quite fast scene they feed like every day. But James is a unique vampire, he can feed can from a rabbit and be stuff. This was due to the fact the James was a Psychic Vampire, meaning that he can feed off others Emotion-feelings. Just like normal vampires feed off blood to survive, thus James feeds off of the Emotion of others. He still drinks blood because to James emotions are like a human eating tofu; he gets some strength and energy. But it's only good to heal small wounds and cuts, not giant holes in one's body. That's why he drinks blood of animal to gain more strength and energy, but no human blood unless it's an emergency. Due to the fact human blood is addicted, like with junkies when they use coke (not the drink) or weed or etc. And that's why James doesn't drink human blood, but right now he could make an exception.

With that said back to the story.

David slowly walk to Wayne while striping off his close, to show his mate and partner that it was him not some enemy trick. David was also showing that Wayne could have in more ways than one. Wayne snarl at David as he move closer the wolfman (the time were the man is half wolf and half werewolf), but David wasn't scare as in afraid, but scare as in not knowing if he mate would be ok, after he reclaim his humanity and realized what he has done. To James, the person he consider to be his friend and to David the man he fell in love with, who has been with him for almost 150 years, and his soul-mate, his mate, and his everything.

"Wayne it's ok. My love it's me, David please relax." David was saying as he moved closer to the man. Wayne cocked his head as he took a deep breath. Then without any notice Wayne leap at David and pinned him to the floor.

Matthew was about to move, when David said "Matthew No! Wayne is just making sure I'm me and not some trick."

"Fine but at the first sign of trouble I'm stepping in is that understood David!?" Matthew said in an attack ready stance.

"Yes, but you won't have to interfere Matthew. Right Wayne you just need to know that you are safe with me and your family is here? Come back to me, my Wolfe." David said as he was rubbing Wayne's face as he hesitates slowly transformations from man-wolf back to his human self.

"David!" Matthew said shockingly, when he saw Wayne pinned David's hands to the floor and nip his neck. Just enough to let some of David's crimson red blood to flow out. Wayne sniffed at David's neck where the nip was.

"That's it! I'm stepping in now David." Matthew said frustrated with worry and panicky in him.

"No! Matthew it's ok. Wayne is just checking me out to see if my blood smells like the real me and not a trick." David calmingly said as he raised his neck to give Wayne better access to his throat, as a form of submission and welcoming. Wayne licked the blood, gave a small grunt, and suddenly collapse on top of David. Matthew leap to his feet and ran to David, just as Matthew was about grab Wayne off of David. He stopped dead on his feet as he saw David's face with a big smile on it and he could hear David whisper "It's ok. I'm here now...my sweet, strong, good looking mate. I'm here shhhh. Just sleep and rest."

With a smile Matthew grabbed Wayne off David for a sec. to let him put his close back on. But Wayne was fidget in Matthew's arms. Thankfully David only wore three pair of close at all times. Shirt, pants, and undies that how Wayne like his thin but firm mate. David grabbed Wayne's body, tossing him over his back, and carries him back to the sofa and laid him down. Wayne snuggles down and was snoring, after David put him on the sofa and kissed him on the cheek and covered him with a small blanket. That James use when he work late at night and need to rest for a bit. So with Wayne tuck nice and relax on the sofa, David went and check on Matthew and James. David's turn white as snow when he saw Matthew fold James arms to his chest. Like a mummy.

"Is...He... Dead...Mat...Matthew?" David stuttered for the fear of the answer.

"No...He is just in emergency recovery. His body needs to heal and he needs blood." Matthew said with dull tone that made David uneasy.

"What is it Matthew? What are you not telling me?" David asks as he kneeled to check the wound that James had.

Nodding his head Matthew whisper "Before he passed out he said 'Don't feed me because I found my chosen mate and well not drink anyone but him, yet without him knowing what I am, I will not drink." Matthew finished with a fear of not knowing of how long James would stay in his ER state.

"Well let's feed him Matthew! He is the only doctor here that knows of us and Wayne is in need of help, plus we might need him for whoever did this might attack at any time." David said with fear and hope in his eyes.

Nodding with a force smile Matthew stood and gather James in his hands, Matthew placed him on the floor lending him against the sofa.

"After you find Silver knock him out and bring back to James office.....no question ask is that understood?! Ok...thank you." Matthew said hanging up the cellphone and biting his fingernails, Matthew turn, walk out the office and got a box that said "SEDATIVE." David look up from Wayne's side to have Matthew shake his head as if saying "No! Don't say a word." With the unasked question answer David went back to cooing Wayne.

*****

Opening the door of the Janitor's closet Silver peek out to see that Gray as yet to return. Not wanting to get caught he decide to flee to the locker room and get his things. Making it half way to the lockers Silver felt a bad vibe coming towards him. With the bad vibe moving closer he undid the zipper on his pack and remove a lid an vile of liquid silver, and was ready to strike at the first sign of trouble. He came to a dead stopped as a two shadows came out of nowhere.

A tall man in his early 20's came out of the shadows and said "Hello Mr. Silver. We have come to collector you." with a demanding yet loving tone to it.

"I have no intention of going anywhere with the likes of you. Mister...." Silver said nervously while moving his hand to the pack. "Ow!" Silver yelp as his arm was twist behind his back hard.

"Now, now keep your hands where we can see them." Spoke a younger man as he twisted Silver's arm aging.

"Ok! I was just going to...ugh...zip up my bag and make sure....ugh...my viles were seal tight. And....ugh...then give you the pack." Silver said as the man twist his arm aging and aging.

"Let him do it. We don't want to be rude to the man." The scary man said in front of Silver.

"Fine, but try anything and I'll rip your heart out." The short man said as he release Silver's arm.

"Go ahead Mr. Silver, and then please give your bag to the man behind you. Ok?" The first man spoke softly. Nodding his head Silver did up his pack and handed it to the man behind him. The next thing he know there was a pain in his stomach.

"Why!" Silver's voice but a whisper.

"'cause we were told to bring you back with us." The second man said as Silver slump to the floor just to be scoop up by the first man and carry off like a baby.

*****

"But Matthew this isn't right!" Teas said as a 'knock' came to the door of the office.

"I know, but James has chosen him as his partner." Matthew said as he open the door.

"What if he doesn't want him as a partner my love?" Teas said with fear for Silver in her eyes.

"I know my dearest." Matthew spoke with a deep sadness in his hart.

"Well I could take him as a partner if James refuses to take him as one." Mark said with a smile and a hopeful tone.

"Just put him down by James Mr. Daydreamer." Matthew said with a humor and demanding tone in it.

After sitting Silver right next to James, Mark turn to Matthew and said "What now Matthew? What shall we do?" Smiling at him in an 'I'm in a very bad mood and not a good time to mess with!' way.

"I ne..." Matthew was all but abled to say.

When all of a sudden Brock shouted, "Wow...hey... guys help!" They all turn to see that the pack that Brock was holding in his hands as it trash like a bull at a rodeo. Suddenly the pack stops trashing and they all move close to the pack. When they suddenly stop and heard a 'Cracking like ice then a Boom like a glass vases exploding.' They were stun to see the liquid silver rise in a forum of a sphere from the broken viles, then a sudden 'woos' as the liquid silver flew by them to be at Silver's aid.

They all stare at Silver and James as the liquid silver made a spider-web like barrier that protected them. Matthew tried stepping closer to the web, when all of a sudden a silver spike shot out from it. Cosign Matthew to jump back and growled at the spike. With that growl the silver spike return back into the barrier as fast as it came out.

"Take a look at the table." Teas quiet spoke to Matthew as she pointed at her bag that was on the desk. It was moving like Silver's pack was.

"What's in the bag my sweet strawberry?" Matthew turned and asked with a worried look readable on his face. At lease to his wife Teas who look shock herself.

"It's the dragon I got!?" Teas said scared and afraid of the bag on the table and the giant silver web that held Silver and James.

"Love can try and open your bag and let it out. Please?" Matthew spoke softly as he gaze at the new cold-dull silvery eyes that pop open when the bag started to shake. The eyes came from the unconscious body that was Silver.

"Ok...my love." Teas quietly said as she walked to open her bag. (Small Growling noises) As Teas approach her bag, she came of small growling noise that was coming from the unconscious Silver. The unconscious young man kept his eyes on Teas as she move towards her bag.

"It's ok Silver I'm just...Ahhh!" Teas said as she grab for her bag just to have several small silver needles shot at her hand making her cry out in pain as four pierce her hand pinning it to the table.

Tilting his head at the group, then at Teas' bag Silver gave a small purring sound which coz the group to look strangely at one another. "Watch out guys" Teas said as a silver blade came from the silver web and cut Teas' bag to ribbons.

"What the hell was that?" Brock said as his hands and teeth were becoming that of a wolf.

*Noises* "Quite all of you!" Matthew said in a quiet but demanding tone as he cast a gazed at the now shredded bag that Teas once called hers.

"What the hell Matthew!" Mark said as he reached for Matthew just to rip his hand back to his side, for now Matthew was looking at with 'I gave you an order' look.

"Shhhh...look and listen!" Matthew said in such a tone it could make Jack the Ripper shiver.

"Ugh...agh" Was the only noise made from the bag, when all of a sudden a rasped voice spoke from the bag "Silver...Ugh...What are...ugh...you doing?".

"Who or what was that?" Brock and Mark said simultaneously as they look at Matthew and Teas.

"That would be me." Gray Wing spoke almost domically as he rose from the shredded bag.

"What the hell is that thing?" Teas said fear in her voice that made Matthew move in front of her.

"What do you mean my love? Didn't you say that the dragon that you found was in there?" Matthew said softly keeping his eyes on the silver web and dragon.

"Yes, I did say that but that's not it. Right Mark... Brock....anyone" Teas quietly said as she look at them like she had lost her mind.

"She is right Matthew we were there." Brock and Mark both said turn to face each other.

"I am the dragon you found." Gray Wing said with no feelings in the tone.

Brock, Mark, and Teas were all shock to see that the dragon that they had captured, had somehow double in its body size and with that its claws had grown longer, its wings more longer, and its tail that now look to be long as a Garter snake or Garden snake. While Matthew was curious to see the beast fly by him and pass right into the silver web barrier just to land on Silver's shoulder.

"What do you people or should I call you things? Want with Silver?" Gray Wing spoke looking at Matthew and Teas.

"We need Silver's help please! The man beside him is our friend and family. Please help him!" Matthew said with tears in his eyes.

Looking at the bloody body next to Silver, Gray turned and said "No. I will not let Silver feed this being! I feel sorry for you. I really do, but as his guardian I can't let him help your friend." Gray spoke with fear of what the four beings might do to help their friend.

"Please! He is needed!" Teas said with tears in her eyes and redness on her face from crying so much.

"No! I'm sorry, but no I will not. Now Silver come we much get out of here!" Gray said flying out him and heading for the door.

As Gray flew towards the door exiting the room, a soft muter came from Silver's unconscious body when Gray told him they were going. "Silver are you coming?" Gray asked looking back at his charge when he heard the soft muter. Gray was shock to see that Silver had not move any part of his body but his head. As gaze at the group, he tilted his head and look pass Matthew onto Teas who was crying. The next thing anyone know what to do a silver hand spade out of the web and stop an inch away from Teas' face.

*Gasps* The group gasped as the hand moved slowly to Teas' face. Matthew quickly flew in front of the hand protecting Teas from it. Stopping at Matthew's nose the hand bend in letting a dog sniff you pose. Looking at Matthew Silver tilted his head aging. Waiting for what seem to be a life time, but really five mins. Matthew nodded and moved out of the way. As soon as he moved out of the way a small silver hand came forth from the bigger hand, the small hand move to Teas' face and a single finger took a tear from her crying face.

Having the single tear drop on its index the hand gently moved back to the web, but the hand didn't disappear into the web. Instead it went to Silver who just looked at it and then with a single finger, which he then start producing a small set of his own tears. Silver then pull James close to him and coon him softly as James whimper softly. Suddenly a cage form around Gray, as Silver took off one of his dagger necklaces, and then he slit his arm.

"NO!" Gray and the group said shockingly as the dagger made a 3' in cut that drew out a ruby-red substance call blood. James moaned and struggle against Silver, as he pulled James' head down to the ruby substance coming from his arm. Silver finally yank down hard on James neck, that James nose was a few centimeter away from the cut.

Silver mutter something that was to low and quite that not even the group could hear. But whatever it was had James so calm and relax, that he bit the cut arm and started sucking. Silver winced in pain for a few minutes. And then tears came to his and James' eyes almost simultaneously, but yet there was a smile on Silver's face that almost looked like a pleasurable smile. Six min. pass when James finally stop suckling at Silver's arm. He then licked the cut close. Silver went limp and both the web and cage liquidity.

After the web fell the group ran to James aid, while Gray went to Silver's side. "James! James! Are you ok? Please answer!" The group yield at him as he regained consciousness, but he didn't say anything to them. His eyes gaze pass the group and the dragon just to the man pass out beside him.

With a smile James turn to the group and said "Bring him...please Matthew..." But before he got a response James passed out aging due to lack of blood.