Silver Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not mad at you David." James speech was all but a whisper as his mind was on the safety of Silver.

"Are you sure James? I really am sorry." David spoke aging from behind Wayne.

"David you have nothing to worry about. I can scent what you are talking about, but I'm not sure what it is, it might be a barrier. But aging I'm not sure." Teas poke claim as her eyes open slowly and she shook a little.

"What do you see my love?" Matthew asked softly as he saw his wife sink into a lager love seat.

(Matthew loves his wife, except for the fact that she was born as a psychic. She had three different types of psychic abilities: Aura Reading - The ability to see the energy fields that emanate from living beings. Empathy - The talent to sense the needs, drives, and emotions of another. Psychometry - Also known as "object reading", psychometry enables a psychic to pick up on psychic impressions (vibrations) left on an object by someone connected with it. She always knew what her birthday present and when Matthew was lying or wanted her for *fun*. But he loves her none the less.)

"There is something shielding Silver's presence, but beyond that I can't tell." Teas spoke softly to the group as she was a bit tire from using her power to break through the shield.

"So what do you think we should do, Teas? I'm worry for Silver." James franticly spoke as he arose from his seat.

"He is right you guys. Silver is hurt, alone, and it's getting dark outside. Not including that something is masking his presence and god knows what or who is behind that." Mark franticly poke claim as he rub the back of his head. Brock came rushing into the room holding something in his hand.

"What do you got there Brock?" Teas said looking more excited of what Brock was holding.

"It's the Dragon ring that Silver had with him. It's giving off a weird vibe." Brock said softly as he rubbed the front of his head.

"Give it to me Brock! Please?" Teas demanded her eyes fix on the dragon ring, like it was raw meat.

"Give her the ring Brock." Matthew demanded with his eyes wide open at his wife. Who was ready turn full wolf to get the ring? Tossing the ring to Teas, Brock swayed and fell into a sofa chair.

Holding Silver's ring in the palm of her hand, Teas close her eyes and threw her head back. Concentrating on the ring Teas felt the dragon's presence saying "Silver! Must fine Silver go back? (Flash of Trees)"

That's all Teas could get before her eyes pop wide open. "We must go back to the last sighting of Silver! Please my dearest, we must go back right away." Teas pleaded with her husband and the rest of the group.

"Fine my love we will, but may I asks you why we need to go." Matthew asked seeing a forum of determination on her face, fear in her eyes, and a concern look.

"The ring can feel where Silver is but we need to start at the last spot we could find him." Teas said softly not sure if her husband or the group knew of what she was saying.

"I don't get what you're saying Teas, but I'm willing to believe you." James said as he got to his feet and walk towards the door leaving the room.

"Where are you going James?" Matthew asked from his chair.

"I'm going to get Silver's other items to bring with us. 'Cuz if the ring can feel Silver than his other stuff should pick up on him when we get close and plus if he's in trouble he and fend for himself." With that said James flash to the room that house Silver's items.

~~~~~

Silver awoke in a House in the Forest

{"I'm glad you woke up S-i-l-v-e-r."} The same pretty young lady signed to Silver after placing a bowl of apples, grapes, and kiwis.

"Thank you. Uh...I didn't get your name miss?" Silver said taking 2 apples and a handful of grapes.

Signing again the lady 'said' {"My name is L-e-e/ Q-i/ S-h-i-n. And I'm not a miss."} Nodding that he 'heard' her name Silver got up and walk around the living room.

Looking around Silver notice hundreds upon thousands pieces of jewelry. All types like rings, bracelet, and necklace. Some with gems & some without, some made with gold & some made with silver, and some made with wood. Picking up two rings Silver saw that they all had strange Symbols. Looking at the symbols more closely, Silver notice some were witch rune and ancient Celtic.

{"Are these charmed a-m-u-lets?"} Silver signed to Shin as she walked over to him.

{"Yes they are, how did you know, if I may ask? And please call me L-e-e."} Lee signed with a smile and softly took a ring from Silver's hand.

{"I read a lot of books and the best ones I like are of the ancient world times of magic & dragons, knights & quest, kings & queen, and all things like that. I notice the symbols from my books."} Silver signed and a sat back down with a kiwi and peeling it.

{"Just so you know I can hear you. I'm just not able to speak."} Lee signed with a smile on her face.

"Ok. I didn't know sorry." Silver said embarrassly as he peeled another kiwi.

{"Its ok you didn't know. Silver do you believe in what you read, magic and all that?"} Lee signed with concern on her face.

"Yes? Why?" Silver said looking at Lee strangely as he'd notice that she was playing with an old silver necklace with three symbols and a small flawless emerald in the center. "Well I do believe myth comes something real. Why do you ask?" Silver answered not sure what he said was right.

{"What if I told you I was a Spell-Caster?"} Lee sign with a childlike look upon her face.

"Oh! And what would you do if I ask you to prove it?" Silver question with a grin and a cup of water in hand.

After taking a sip of water, Silver cover his eyes as two bright green lights appear in front of Lee at the a same place that her necklace was. When the green lights disappear Silver flew to his feet, as he gazed at two green eyed and hair couple. One was a tall, strong, half-naked male with long green silk hair. The man sported apair of white short-fur shorts and two twin swords on either side of him; upon his chest were the same symbols that were on Lee's necklace.

Standing next to him was a small girl who had her hands together as tour she was praying. Other than that she was like the male; she had green hair and eyes and her dress that she sported was a beautiful green with blue gems upon the neck line and down the middle to her waist line.

"What dose thy Mistress wish of me?" The green hair man spoke with an Irish accent as he glanced at Silver, studding him to see if Silver posed a threat to his mistress.

"Yes Mistress what may we do for you?" The green hair girl asked as she hopped to be at Lee's side.

After afew second have passed, both green hair man and girl moved to the front of Lee. They both bowed and the green hair man said "Hello Sir. I'm Alexander or Alex for short and this is my sister Tammy. We are Lee's Guardians."

Lee step fort and smile at Silver {"So what do you think of my friends...No I'm sorry I should say what do you think of my family?"} Lee signed as she looked at Alex and Tammy who were crying for they saw that Lee meant it with love and care for the both of them. Lee sat down in a love seat and looked over at Tammy and wave at her. With a nod Tammy step forward and gave a smirk.

"Mistress... I'm sorry Lee would like to know if you would mind if I speak to you instead of her signing." Tammy asked looking at Silver, a smile finding her face as she gaze at the nod that Silver gave her.

"So are you a Witch or what?" Silver ask still stun from the whole ordeal.

"No. No Mist...Lee is a Spell-Caster. They are a type a Witch or Wizard that can only make charms and amulets. With their powers they can put Guardian-spirits in them like me and my brother." Tammy spoke cheerfully to Silver as he finished his drink.

Silver took a nice long hard look at Tammy and Alex, and then at Lee with a smile he jumped to his feet. *clap* Clapping his hand together he took a bow and said "Lee I would like... no I beg you please let me help you!?"

~*~*~

Back in the Forest where Silver's energy was last Felt

It was getting really late when Teas, Matthew, and James herd "Well do you guys got Silver's scent yet?" Looking to see where words came from. They finally saw it came from Mark as he and Brock came back from searching a 100 yard area.

"No. And damn it all this is drivin' me mad." James furiously proclaim as he was sniffing the air for a hint of Silver.

"We got something!" Teas shouted to the rest of the group.

"Yes Silver is close to us and he is with another person." Gray spoke from Teas' left palm hand.

"For real Teas, you guys got a lock on him?" James and the others ask all in the same joyful anxious tone in their voice.

(Sighing) Shaking their heads Teas and Gray sadly said "We don't have a lock on him but we can get you close to him." Getting up Teas shook the dirt off of her clothes.

"Shall we get going its becoming 8:45pm and Silver could be in trouble or worst?" James and Mark both ask in a got-to-go-got-to-go mood.

"Yes. Yes just follow us and we'll get you there." Gray said flying off Teas' palm.

"Wait a min. We should change in case there is trouble. While Teas and Gray lead us to Silver, James you should change form, while I, Mark, and Brock turn. This way we are prepared for anything." Matthew commanded to the group in a soft, but firm tone.

"Your right my love and I'll keep all of your clothes in my bag. Ok?" Teas said as she watches as her husband, Mark, and Brock strip to their nude forms. While the three nude men started to turn to their third form. Which was a 6'ft tall- 8'ft long wolf?

As they ended their changing, James step back to let them move about. James nodded to Teas as he chanted "With the iceewinds of the dead and the fires of hell. I invoke the contract with the king of the dam. Release half of my soul so that I may control my Vampic state." As soon as James ended the chanting he screamed as the sound of bones cracking and shifting, as his hair grew half way down his back, and his nails grew to be 6' in and sharp as knives. That's not all his own body became twice the size and his fangs grew to be 3'in fangs. Shaking himself back to reality, James smile at the look of awe he got from the group. As they gaze at a new, beautiful, and dangerous form before them.

"Ha I haven't been in this form in almost 3 centuries. Blessed it be. It's good to be back in this form." James spoke in a demonic voice that was a sweet and calming with a hint of demon in it.

"Is that really you James?" Teas quietly ask as she raises her hand to try and touch him.

"Yes Teas it is me just more vampire." James spoke as he kneeled down in the form of submission to the three neither wolfs as they never seen nor knew of this form. One of the three wolfs slowly came close to James and sniff at him. Petting the wolf on the head, he then gave the wolf nice hard scratch behind its left ear. With a smile James ask if the wolf he was petting was Matthew? He was rewarded with the wolf lending into his touch and a soft purr. The other two came and sniff and rubbed up against James and started to purr.

"Sorry do you guy want to stay and play or go look for Silver?" Gray said as he hovered in the air.

"Sorry. Sorry Gray is right Matthew time to look for Silver question later. Ok?" James wickedly said as he stood lager and demonically proud. Wolf Matt cocking his head to the left and gave a lager 'Woof' noise, then shook his head and nodded. As in getting back to the job at hand which was to find, collect, and protect Silver Coldwell.

"Then let's be off now I don't like being away from Silver to long." Gray said turning towards the directions of where Silver was being held. With a few more nods the group follows Teas and Gray as they took off through the forest.

*~*~*

Back at the forest house

"What are you saying Silver and what can you do?" Tammy once aging asked for Lee's side.

"Please tell us what you mean?" Alex asked with a stress of worry look on his face.

"I just want...to help...please? I love the magic world...and I've dream...of practicing and studying magic." Silver nervously said as he bit at his fingertips.

"Ok Silver I will let you help me for a test run in buying and some making of items to sale. Ok?" Tammy spoke as Lee nodded her head.

"Thank yo..." Silver was all able to say as Axle came to be behind him with his sword admire inch away from Silver's neck.

"Axle! What the hell? Put your sword down now! Or I make you! You got that?" Tammy shouted drawing twin daggers that had a Celtic design, at the tip of the hander where the hander meets the metal.

"But Sister. Lee you know his lying please!" Axle pleaded with Lee and his sister as he pull the sword a bit close to Silver's neck enough to nip him, which drew a small cut and blood on Silver's neck.

"Put your sword down now!" Tammy said aging with more a demanded tone in her voice. Lee ran to get a wet cloth to stop the bleeding.

{"Axle please let him go."} Lee beg best as she could with as must love and faith in her voice.

"Fine but he better talk or else!" Axle icy-cold voice creep their way into Silver's ear, that send shivers up and down his spine. Nodding the understanding of what Axle said Silver was release, but Axle kept his sword drawn.

Wiping and cleaning up the cut Silver dip the cloth in his water. (Throat clearing noise) Clearing her throat Lee bought Silver attention back to her and the siblings. "Silver please tells us everything or at least a bit more so we can better understand you?" Tammy once aging spoke for Lee.

"Ok do you have some silver, a stone, and a design of a ring or a pended?" Silver ask as he saw the strange and worry look on their faces as Lee got up and went to another room.

A min. passed and Lee returns with raw silver and a nice cut ruby. Holding her hand to Silver, Silver takes the raw silver and ruby from Lee's hand. "Well this do Silver, if not I can find something else if you want?" Tammy said as she lifts his chin up to bring his eyes to hers.

"Yes that would be fine...but what I'm going to show you has to be a secret please? And if I get out control knock me out at once ok." Silver said as he put the raw silver on the table with the ruby.

"Yes but please tell us what you're going to do?" Tammy spoke aging as she and Axle move to be in front of Lee as a shield for her.

"It'll be fine just watch." Silver said as he close his eyes.

~~Darkness, cold, gray, and being. "Hello can you hear me come out where I can see you I'm here to help you come to be. Is there a being here if not I'll move on to the shifting ok?" Silver spoke into the darkness. Waiting for a moment for an answer but not receiving anything Silver nodded and started to leave the darkness when he heard a small crying sound. Turning around he saw a small silver boy and he look like he had been hurt by something.

"Who are you...a...are you going to hurt me or take me and sale me?" The Silver Boy asks as he began to weep aging. Silver could see the hurt and pain that the boy when through on his weak and hurt body. Holding his hands up to mid-chest range as he slowly approach the boy as to not scare him.

Placing a soft-gentler hand on the boy's shoulder, the boy jerk back at the touch seeing how scare the boy was at touch. Silver grab the boy and held him tightly as he try pulling and do anything to be free of the hold on him even biting Silver on his neck which may Silver flinch in pain abet, but still Silver never let go then all of a sudden the boy began to cry uncontrollably in Silver's arms. After what seem two hours of crying the boy finally stop crying, but still held Silver as if he let go Silver wore disappear.

"Now...now come on and let me see you good now. Ok?" Silver said with a demanding yet soft tone in his voice. Feeling the boy nod he pulled back slowly so not to startle the boy. Once in view Silver pushed back a lock of hair that was hiding the boy's right eye.

Smiling at the boy Silver stood and pulled the boy to his feet, once on his feet Silver took a step back just to be pulled back by the boy. "Ok...ok I won't move but turn around so I can see what the rest of you looks like ok you can hold my hand if you want ok?" Silver said as he tilted the boy's chin to look him in the eyes clearly.

Having a tight hold of Silver hand the boy back up abet and turn, but never letting go of Silver's hand. "Are you pleased with what you see before you...Master?" The boy asked as Silver had yet to say anything for afew mins.

Shaking his head Silver nodded and said "The name is Silver not master ok?" in a soft tone.

"Yes mas...I mean Silver." The boy said still with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Ok...ok well you please tell me your name?" Silver said petting the boy's head.

"My name is Kent and I'm 6 years old to you that make me 600 years old right Silver?" Kent said as he got restless as thinking if he asked Silver something without the right to.

"Yes you're right Kent and p.s. I like that name you know that?" Silver said with a smile.

"May I ask what you want with me Silver?" Kent asked as he got less restless with Silver still holding his hand.

"Do you know what a Elementis is?" Silver ask but then regretted as he gaze at Kent's body start to shake and tears start coming in to the works.

"Yes I know of them they are the ones that ripped me out of my mother three months ago. Why Silver?" Kent said as he let go and pulled back from Silver.

"Yes...I am Elementis...no...no please hear me out...please Kent." Silver said as he grabbed and pulled on Kent's arm as Kent try to run from him.

"Please don...don't hurt me please Silver." Kent cried as Silver pulled him closer to himself.

"I'll do whatever you want, but please don't hurt me please!" Kent cried as he dug his face into Silver's stomach and cried his eyes out.

"I won't hurt you Kent just let me talk and you can decide if you will help me or I'll just leave you alone. Ok?" Silver soothingly said as hug and pray that Kent will listen to his request.

After telling Kent what had happen so far, Silver finally said "So Kent with everything I just told you I have one more question for you, would you be willing to let me make you into a beautiful ring with a nice ruby place on you?" in a claiming and hopeful voice.

"Will you hurt me if I said 'No'?" Kent asked with so must fear that it even made shivers run up Silver's spine.

"No Kent if you say no I'll leave you in peace and quiet ok, but I would love to make you into something wonderful. And if you say 'Yes' I'll have to leave to and start working but I'll keep in touch just so if you need to stop ok." Silver said firmly.

"I will do it on one thing...you let me be your jewel? Silver if not please leave at once." Kent said determined to have Silver as him friend and master, for his nice, kind, and caring heart.

"I don't know if I can keep you but I'll try and if I can't I'll make sure you go to someone with a good heart. Ok Kent?" Silver said. Nodding Kent look into his eyes smile. With a smile Silver let Kent go and said "I'll go and start working ok it will hurt but I'll be here ok?" then Silver left Kent and the darkness to return to his work.~~

"What are we going to do Lee...Tammy; Silver has been sitting there with his hand out for one whole hour and in that time he has winched, cried, and shown some another emotion." Axle said pacing across the floor.

{"Let's give him 2 more mins. Then let's see if we can get him out."} Lee said worry.

*The raw silver-rock rumbles* Sound of loud taps coming from the silver-rock hitting the Earth tone table, was enough to get Lee's, Axle, and Tammy's attention back to Silver. Stunned by what they saw the group dare not move an inch, as they stared at Silver? Or at lease what they thought was Silver, this Silver was not human for his eyes held pure silver in them, his hair was waving up and down or at lease the parts that were pure silver just like his eyes.