Silver Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silver are you..." Tammy was all able to say when Silver turn to her and put his finger in front of his lips as in telling her to *Shhh.*

"Just sit there and don't say a word." Silver coldly said turning back to the raw silver, as it started to glow and shake like California quake of 2101. The glass that was on the Earth-table started to crack, the air seem to get thin like being on top of Mt. Everest.

*Rattles* Lee was scare out of her mind as all of the silver in the room started to shake too!

*Woman screaming* Tammy scream as she saw her brother fly backward and hit the wall so hard that it crack, Tammy and Lee ran to be at his side and check him out.

"Oh my lord, Lee looked at that!" Tammy quickly said as Lee was tending to Axle.

Lee turned and was shock at the sight of the silver in the rock just melted out of it. The silver danced in the air; then flew to the ruby. Picking up the ruby, it disappeared into the silver, after a min. the ruby came out with a spider's claw. The silver forum a size sixteen ring that harden and then slid on to Silver's hand. Alex and Tammy both shockingly gaze at the ring that just forum on Silver's left index finger.

"Wha...what are you Silver?" Tammy asked as she and Alex flew to the front of Lee protecting her from the unknown young man that was Silver.

"Well...um have you ever heard of the Elementals?" Silver asked quietly, as he gazed at the new Ruby Spider ring that was on his left hand.

~~~~~

In the Forest near the Forest house

"He's that way...over here!" Gray shouted as he flew to a tree lining that revile a small stone cottage hidden in the middle. Looking at the stone cottage the group saw a small window that was open a bit.

Gazing at the window the group look and listen to see what was happening inside, as they saw Silver looked out the window. The three wolfs turn to their lycan forums and were about to attack the cottage when they saw a half-naked stranger come up behind Silver with a small dagger in his hand. Popping out their claws & teeth and readying for a fight to come.

When all of a sudden James quickly blurred in front of and softly said "Wait... shhhh... the guy is asking Silver a question."

"What the hell James Silver is right there and he's not alone!" Mark quietly shouted as he fidgets in his spot like a two year old doing the potty dance.

"He's right James Silvers right there." Teas & Matthew both proclaim as they saw James give the cottage a death glared.

"Gray tell him to do something....Gray...Gray. Hey guys do you know where Gray is?" Brock asked searching the area up and down.

"No." Matthew & Teas and Mark said one-by-one as they search around themselves, while James kept his eyes on the cottage.

*Low growls* The group turn their eyes back to James as a low but hearable growl came from his lips.

Looking at what was making James growl the group let out a small gasp as they saw Gray fly towards the window.

~~~~~

In the Cottage as Silver looks out the Window

"So what you're saying is that you have to power to control silver, even in raw forum." Alex stated as he walk behind Silver with a dagger in his right hand.

"Yes...it's true and please don't anyone please." Silver said as he gaze one more time out the window. Before turning around and jumping when he saw a dagger at his chest level pointing right at him.

"Whoa...whoa take it easy there." Alex smoothly said as he put his hands up and back up a bit, to give Silver some space. Seeing Silver calm down some Alex once aging step closer to Silver with the dagger and ask "I just wanted to know if you could fix this it belong to a friend that die sometime back."

"Oh...ok let me see what I can do." Silver said nervously as Alex hand him the dagger, Silver wish Tammy and Lee would come and talk to him, but after telling them he was an elemental, Lee just nodded and walk out the room, and Tammy turn to follow her then stop looked at her bother who nodded his head at her as she went back to follow Lee.

"Well do you think you could fix it please?" Alex said beggingly as he eyed Silver's emotionless face. "Well can you fix it?" Alex said after a few mins. of waiting.

"Yes I can just give me two mins." Silver spoke as he close his eyes and concentrated on the dagger as it hovers over his hand.

Alex jump away from Silver when his eyes open and they had both colors of silver and brown, *Gasp* Alex gave a soft gasp as the two colors in Silver's eyes swirled together, and the dagger stood on its tip and turn while a small silver dust spiral appear. The silver dust spiraled into the huge crack and as it merger with the dagger the crack disappear like it was never there. About three mins. later the dagger drops into Silver's hand as Silver plunged to the flood exhausted from using a lot of his gifted abilities.

"Whoa... Hey! Silver are you ok?" Asked Alex as he helped Silver to his feet and then to a nearby chair.

"Yes...yes I'm fine just tired... and a... bit... Hungry." Silver said blushing as his stomach growled abit as he was talking to Alex.

"Are you sure Silver? That you ok?" Alex questionly asked as he study Silver's body and face for anything that could tell him that Silver was telling him a lie.

"Yes Silver are you ok?" A clam but possessive voice said coming out of the shadows that was both strange and familiar.

"Come out and show yourself." Alex softly said as he drew his twin swords slow for the voice was one that he didn't know.

"Why should I come out?" The voice spoke aging as Alex kept looking around the room. "So that you can what slice me with those big tooth picks?" The dismember voice came aging this time causing Silver to giggle out loud.

"Silver are you doing this?" Alex said questionly as he turn to face Silver. Who was giggling abit as he knew the voice was just having fun.

"It's ok Alex... it's a friend of mine." Silver spoke as he stop his giggling and focus on the matter at hand.

"Friend... my tail you're my charge and I'm your guardian." Gray proclaim as he flew from the open window.

"Gray how did you get here or find me?" Silver question as Gray landed on his right mid finger wrapping his tail around it.

"Yes... well that's for later but first what is that on your left index finger?" Asked Gray as flew to the ring and study it closely, 'Ahhh' Gray scream when he touch the ring. "What the hell Silver what is this and why do you have it." Gray demanded as he flew off his hand and landed back on Silver's other hand.

"Well I just made Clark." Silver said with a smile as Gray and Alex looked at him questionly.

"Who the hell is Clark Silver?" They both asked as they stared at him with abit of anger hidden in their voice.

"Whoa boys calm down...calm down. Clark is the natural spirit, who is houses in the silver that the ring is made from." Silver spoke harshly to them for feeling his anger get to him.

"Like me Silver?" Gray softly asked as he snuggle Silver's finger as in saying 'I'm sorry forgive me please?' Gray felt bad for the tone he gave Silver.

"Or is he like me?" Asked Alex also as he to felt bad for the tone in which he asked the same question as did Gray.

"Neither one as a matter of fact you two are s~o different. Gray you are an object that a spirit inhabited, while you Alex and your sister Tammy are tree or wood land spirits from Ireland." Silver said as he look at the ring on his left hand, then back to Gray and then landing on Alex with a questionable look be for asking; "Am I right on that your wood land spirits from Ireland?" To Alex as he saw his mouth hung open.

"Yes he is Silver and I think it's time we talk to them." Tammy said as her and Lee came back from the other room with a box that was old and had a big silver lock with a huge diamond on it.