Silver Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you think we should so Matthew?" Both Brock and Mark ask as they got up.

"We are taking him home with us. Right Matthew, he did save Wayne's life?" David said at the door that connects to another room, and right beside him was Wayne. Not fully strong to walk by himself but strong enough to stand.

"He is...ugh...right Matthew...ah...please let's just go home and deal with this there Matthew?" Wayne said as he slipped to the floor just to be caught by his lover David.

Nodding his head in saying 'yes' Matthew went and picked up the dragon by the tail and with a massive tone of power said "You and he are coming with us back to our home and I won't deal with no back talking! Ok?"

"Fine..." Gray said as he watch as Mark carried Silver once aging in the 'baby' pose, while Brock & Teas help with James, and Matthew help David with Wayne.

*****

Out of the Hospital

Once outside the hospital, the group headed for their cars. Suddenly Mark got a headache and came to a dead stop grabbing his head he said "Someone take Silver! Now please!"

With that Brock swift just at the right moment as Silver slip from Mark's arms. As Mark drop Silver, his teeth became fangs, his hair stood like spikes, and his eyes glow a golden-blue, Instead of their normal sky blue. Looking a bit wolfish Mark swift pass Teas, bump into Matthew which made him fall on the ground. But still ran on until he came to a dead stop at a cherry blossom tree that was sleeping until December. Stopping at the tree Mark sniffed the tree and then looked all around the area. As if he was looking for something or someone.

Sniffing the area Mark caught a scent of something and was about to follow it. When all of a sudden he felt someone was tapping his shoulder. He turn to fine that it was Matthew who look a bit tick-off.

Which was conform when Matthew said "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ending his question with a few small slaps on Mark's face.

Those slaps made Mark shout "What the heck was that for? Matthew!" As he turn back to normal. He shook his head and asks "What the heck am I doing over here Matthew?"

"Don't you remember anything about the last 6 min?" Matthew asked questionly as he trying to studies Mark's face for any sign of trouble.

"The only thing I remember was carrying Silver and having a massive headache....And here we are. Why, did I do something wrong or anything" Mark spoke with a confuse look on his face.

"No you just let your 'wild side' out." Matthew said with a smile and relive that no one was around to see Marks 'wild side'.

"Really Matthew for real, sorry I guess." Mark spoke with a hint of relief in his voice.

"Yes, yes Mark now let's be on our away. Ok, James is hurt and Silver might be scar, afraid, and have a lot of question for us all. Plus won't you the one who was saying something about if James didn't want him you would 'love' to have him." Matthew said raising a bow and a smile.

"Your right Matthew, but I would like to come back with your permission....and with Brock and Teas...if ok with Matthew?" Mark asked as the walk back to the group and with a concern look on his face.

"We'll talk later...Ok? Mark." Matthew said with an arm around Mark's neck and another arm waving at the group that was in the car just waiting to return home.

~~~~~~~~

"Well now I didn't expect this. Isn't that right my sweets?" A lager dark man said from behind a tree that had a good look of the parking lot at the hospital and of the group.

"Yes my love. But what exactly are you revering to? Is it the fact that the man you shout is alive or is it the beast man we just saw or is it that we just found an Elemental?" A shadow of short woman asked. Who step fort from a shadow of another tree. She pointed to the man in back of the car who looked to be asleep.

"How do you know he is an Elemental my sweets." The large shadowy man asked with a smile.

"That's easy....I'd killed him four years ago. Or at least I thought I did?" The shadow woman proclaim with a wicked smile claiming her face.

"Sweets what say we have a little bit of fun with him and keep an eye on him, to see what comes out of this game? Ok?" the shadow man ask with the same type of grin that woman had. With a nod the woman answer the man and walk away.

*****

Back at the Coldwell's house

"Help me." A low but mute word come forth in Gold's mind as she was working in one of her school work books.

She stopped what she was working on and rush to the telephone, once at the phone she call Rare. She got a young woman that answers the phone "Rare book stores. Tammy talking how may I help you today?"

"I hope you can? I'm looking for a Silver Coldwell. Is he in?" Gold ask with a pit of worry in her voice.

"No. I'm sorry but he's not in now, do you want to leave a message for him or anything?" Tammy asks with concern in her voice.

"No thank you. But please have Silver call home when and if he gets in? Thank you." Gold said with a more worry tone in her voice. Ending the call with Tammy giving a 'Hum', Gold got more worry and was thinking of going to the hospital and looking for him. Besides her no one else knew that Silvers work at the hospital as a candy-striper.

So with the knowledge of the other job that Silver had, Gold got her bag of school books and wrote a note saying "Gone out to the library and to get a bit to eat. Be back around 5:30 pm. Love u" With the note done she got on her bike and left for the hospital.

****

On the way to the hospital which on bike would take about two hours which she has done before to take Silver's lunch one day ago? Halve way there Gold got scar that something bad might have happen. Arriving at the hospital, Gold walk thought the door were she bump into Lula la Ross. "Hi! Gold is it your Silver's sister right?" Mrs. Ross asked with a sweet little grandma type of smile that always made anyone love her no matter who or how you felt.

"Yes madam I am Gold, Silver's little sister and you are Mrs. Ross right?" Spoke a shy Gold as she shook Mrs. Ross hand.

"Well now Gold what could I do for you today?" Mrs. Ross ask as she put her ID badge in to her purse and pull out some candy, making a motion to Gold to have some if she wanted any. Picking two pieces of the offer candy and unwrapping the sweetie delight.

"Have you...seen my...brother?" Gold ask as she was sucking on the sweet treat.

"Not since Dr. James ask him to his office, but that was like three hours ago." Mrs. Ross said with concern in her word but not her face.

"Three hours ago what do you mean Mrs. Ross and who is Dr. James anyway?!" Gold ask panicky of not knowing if her brother was ok and if the 'Help Me' she felt was from him and where is he now?

After leaving the hospital Gold headed home and wished and pray that Silver was ok. Being told that Dr. James a young hot male doctor would be good for a girl like her if she wasn't too young. Was told by Mrs. Ross that Dr. James call Silver up to his office for some important and that she hasn't seen or heard from them senesce. And that they maybe did a good job and went for a good job dinner. So not knowing what to do Gold decide to go home and make sure that Lead and Platinum didn't get any notion to run or make a sense that would make them ran out and look for Silver.

*****

Somewhere Dark....

Darkness, humming, pain, and fear were the only things that were rushing thought Silver's mind, as he regain conscious and shook his head to dispel what was left of the sleepiness and pain he felt. Finally free of the sleep and pain Silver look around in the dark abyss that was a living-room size bed-room. Recalling the last things he remembers was that of a man sucker punching him in the stomach then nothing. Trying to sense where his jewelry or at less Gray was, Silver could not sense anything but an unknown silver object that call to him as he search. Not sensing Gray or his jewelry Silver decided to hunt down the unknown silver.

As he stumble from the bed still a bit weak from the whole day. Silver try to feel out for chairs, tables, any type of furniture as he made his way. Trying to use his gift to find the unknown silver, Silver suddenly became weak in the knees and collapse. So looking for something to help him get back on his feet and find his way in the darkness that was the darken room.

Feeling around the floor Silver stumble on to a cool metal disk, moving along the disk with his hands he felt a rod in the center of it. Find the rod made Silver think the disk was the base of a lamp post or a fan stand with that he felt more of the disk for the power cord. Once found Silver gave the cord a gentle tug and following it to the wall socket, he got to his feet and felt for the unknown silver object. Moving towards the object with thee assistant of the wall for support, do to his eyes still burry from sleep and weak with pain and hunger.

Silver stumble across what seem to be one long dark abyss, with just the floor he was stepping on and the one wall he held on for support. Getting more scared of the endless, loneliness that was being cast over him; by the dark abyss. That was becoming a dark lonely hell for him. Taking a deep breath Silver collected his thoughts and continuing on his way to the unknown silver. With his fear in check Silver proceed to the unknown silver.

Not sensing the unknown silver, Silver decided that the unknown silver was either close to him or he was too weak to use his gifts. Feeling what felt like wood Silver felt along it until a long jagged nob came in to his hands. Pulling the nob it open a small cabined, too dark to see Silver just felt around in the cabined until he found something with metal and had a small rubber circular in the middle of it. Pushing the rubber Silver discovered that the rubber and metal were in fact a flash light. With the flash light on he picked up and continued to search for the silver, seeing a small rusty coin that look to be about 800 years old Silver was about to move it aside when he felt a spark of life from the coin.

"Help me please." Was but a whisper to Silver as he touch the rusty coin, with the coin in his hand Silver took the light and look around the dark abyss. To his surprise the abyss that he was afraid of turn to be a huge Royal bedroom. Finding a large wooden door, Silver moved towards it falling about every few steps.

About to give up Silver finally got to the wooden door, he open the door slowly and peer out in to a long lager beautiful hall way. Walking down the hall way Silver notice that it too was as beautiful as the room once was in, maybe evenly more beautiful. Going down some more Silver started to hear shouting and yelling coming from a gorgeous golden paint door that was halve open.

"What the hell? Matthew! What were you thinking uh? Answer me now goddam you!" Silver hear as he peek into the room from behind the gold door.

Looking into the room from behind the door Silver saw Dr. James sitting up on an antique couch, just one of the Antique Furniture that was in the room. He also saw the tall gentleman that he met back at the hospital along with the red head lady he saw back at the hospital too. Looking more around from the back of the door Silver saw the two men that jump him. They all were sitting and drinking, except James and Matthew who were screaming at each other.

"But James you were hurt badly! I had no choice! You could..." Matthew was all able to say when James interrupted him.

"No choice? You had a choice and now thanks to you I'm bonded to Silver."

*throat clearing* "What is this bonding that your all talking about?" The short teen said nervously as everyone turn to look at him.

"That's right Brock you are new to this life. Bonding is what you feel with a person that is the right one for you." Said Teas, as she laid her hand aproned Matthew's shoulder.

Looking more confuse Brock was about to ask the question again, but then Mark interrupt and said "Its love Brock. It knowing, who the perfect one for you is, like Teas & Matthew have." The scary man proclaim with a smile, as he gaze at Teas as she slipped into Matthew's lap and arms.

Nodding the acceptant of what was being said of bonding and of love. "Thanks Mark, I couldn't have said it better myself. Right my love?" Teas happily spoke as she caresses her husband's cheek.

"Yes my deer. Now back to what I was saying." Matthew answer kissing his mates palm that caressed his cheek.

"NO! Matthew let Silver go and I'll just let my body die for good." James proclaim as he felt Silver blood mutate him for the bonding to from and accepting Silver as his partner, other, and Soul mate.

"What the hell did you say? James we can't let you die, I can't let you die!" Matthew yelled at James for saying such a stupid comment and wanting to die.

"Calm yourself my love your wolf is showing. I understand what James is saying my love, but James you have to listen and understand where Matthew is coming from. You were there for our wedding 150 years ago remember!?" Teas said petting Matthew's arm as it laid on her.

"She's Right James. Please talk to him at least talk to Silver he might like being bond to you as your soul mate?" Matthew said calmly as they all just sat there drinking and hoping that James will make the right choose.

Shock at what had just been said; Silver thought to himself 'James is a Vampire and the rest were Werewolves.' So backing up Silver ran quietly down the hall, till he saw huge wooden door. Running faster towards the door, Silver cut his hand on something, but not wanting to be in the house anymore and also not having that much strength left Silver just push it to the back of his mind. Making his way out to the front yard he made to a huge long gate, that be for opening the gate door Silver turned quickly to see a the huge beautiful mansion of a house.

~~~~~

*Sniff...sniff...sniff* Sniffing the air David arose from the warm, peaceful, and loveable slumber that was his mate. Smelling the sense of blood in the air, David woke his mate Wayne up from his regeneration sleep. "Wayne please wake up? Something is wrong I smell blood in the air!" David spoke loudly to his sleeping mate. He was so loud that his mate swatted him with his own pillow.

"What do you need D?" Wayne spoke still tire and halved asleep.

"I smell blood and it ...." David was all but able to say when Wayne snickers.

"Of course you smell blood my D. You can smell up to 6 miles away." Wayne said with a smile and sleep still on his face.

"Ok two things: one: that is s~o not funny and two: is it smell like silver and something sweet & fruity." David said as he was getting dress and throwing Wayne's own shorts to make him get up.

"Matthew & Teas, Mark, Brock, and James where are you!?" Wayne yelled as he'd approach the room with the golden doors. Opening the golden doors Wayne found everyone sleeping like babies. From the top of his lungs Wayne scream at the people.

"What the hell!" They all said at the same time as they woke up.

"It's Silver his missing! David got the smell of blood in the air and when we got to the room that Silver was in, we found out that he wasn't there." Wayne panted after screaming at them.

"What!" Both James and Matthew said at same time as they got to their feet.

"Don't worry David is tracking the blood to him and he said's 'It's not a life treating wound but a small cut.' So let's go look for him or something?" Wayne said softly and calmly. Nodding the acknowledgment of what Wayne said the group took off.

~~~~~~

Back at Silver's Home

"Gold did you heard from Silver today?" Lead asks from his recliner and a cup of sweet tea in his hand.

"Yes he said 'Tell ma & pa that I'm staying late at work and tomorrow we have new shipment of books and some new books to display. So I'll be staying with a co-worker and might not be able call.' That's all he said he was in a rush." She lied to him.

(Keys jingle at the door)

"Hi! Honey I'm home! Hi! Gold where is Silver?" Plat said coming inside from the cold air with grocery in her hands. Gold rush to Plat's side to help with them and kiss her on the cheek.

"No dear. Gold said he called and told her that they are doing some restocking and getting new inventory. P.s. he needs to be there early so he is going to spend the night with a co-worker. Meaning he's not going to be home for dinner tonight." Lead Said as he got up and when to kiss his wife. {Welcome home my love kiss}

Going back to her homework Gold kept telling her self "Silver is fine. His smart, tough, and has a lot of good luck. Plus there's nothing that can hurt him."

Getting done with her work, she rushed to the bathroom and cleaned-up for dinner. By the time she got dress Lead yelled that supper was ready. After dinner Lead and Plat went in to the living room to relax while Gold did the dishes. Doing the dishes Gold felt a hint of unwell in her heart, that she knew only one of two thing; one was that Silver was not well or she was not well. She, Silver, nor their parents did understand why Gold and Silver could feel one another. Being sick or hurt or weak from using their gifts, but whatever the thing was they love being so knowing to one another.

~~~~~

A mile away from the wolf's mansion

Not knowing how long he's been out or far he's come since the mansion, Silver notice it was getting cold and dark outside. *Cool wind blowing* Silver shiver as a cool wind blow across the trees and hit his weak non-heated body. Feeling dizzy Silver collapse against a huge tree, which to him felt like an Oak tree? Not knowing why he collapsed Silver try moving to get up, but not finding the strength to.

*Silver's stomach growling* Hearing his stomach growl he thought to himself "Where the hell is an apple tree when you need one?" Chuckling to himself Silver rested against the tree with his knees pull to his chest and head lay back. *Animal noise* Hearing animal noises all around him Silver try desperately to stay awake, but finding it impossible he just gave into sleep and hunger.

Opening his eyes a little bit to the sound of *Leaves rustling in the distances*, Silver raise his tire head to see what was making the noise. Seeing nothing he began to drift back in to slumber. *Footsteps* Hearing footsteps now, Silver try aging to see what was there, still see nothing but hearing something none the less.

Getting to feet and stumbling while doing so, Silver got to his feet and lean against the tree. Looking at a pretty young lady, which seem to comforth from a shadow another tree? She was holding a bag that seemed to come from a store. Trying to get back from the young lady, collapse to the ground like a bag of rocks. The young lady took a step to him just to move back, when Silver stump back hitting his back on the tree.

The lady put her bag down and dug in it. Pulling out an apple of the bag, she held it out to Silver and with her left and signed with her right for Silver to eat it. Reaching for the apple the lady seemed over joy with happiness. But then sadness was upon her face, when Silver's hand dropped to the ground like a bag of cement. Worry fell upon her face as see witness Silver's whole body become cement too and plump to the ground hard!

~~~~~

Back at the Wolf manner

"What the heck? What do you mean you lost him?" James and Matthew both ask David at the same time as he was hiding behind Wayne's back.

"Like I said 'I follow the scent of blood to a huge Oak tree, I found some drops of blood that I sniff and conform it was Silver's. After looking around for him I try smelling for him aging, but his sent is being mask by someone or something.' Please don't be mad at me?" David said peeking from under Wayne's arm.