All Comments on 'Simple Math Ch. 02'

by TheUnoriginalist

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
BehindbluisBehindbluisover 2 years ago

Why have you stopped writing? Both stories are great!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This is a dark story about a depressed MC and his fucked-up family, but I loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exceptional story telling. Powerful and disturbing.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

I gave this part 5 stars simply because the MC told the miscreant LW to F right the F off and take her brat with her! Bravo!

tarl009tarl009over 2 years ago

Incredibly composed prose. It was a privilege to read.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

That ending...it left me speachless, the way it is delivered, the contemplation it brings, great story, sordid? Definetly. Sad? Obviously...just perfect in the making.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - horrid story - sorry I read most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, read both stories by this author and both are train wrecks.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Dunno what to say. This one's not good. The other story was great. A puzzle. D

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Wasn't sure how to rate this. A depressing messy story with an odd ending but it wasn't boring by any stretch. Wound up giving it a 4. Its too bad the author is long gone I might have liked another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, it's not rainbows and unicorns. Yes, it's way dark. What else is true is that this is one of the best written stories on Lit, regardless of category.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Good story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Im always intrigued with how cheaters shift blame to justify their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a masterpiece of english literature. Descriptive and very well written, but very tedious because of the continued tangents you subjected readers to constantly instead of getting on with the story or to the point. I think if you keep away from writing for the sake of putting words forward and think more of the stories flow you will be awesome in your future stories and I hope you will produce some....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"When do women ever admit to guilt?"

In my many years of experience......NO, they don't

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

The story keeps me thinking so it's a good one, even though I don't like it.

The whole ending came out of the blue. He killed his father but was the only one who grew normal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These writers contributed some unique qualities to the work here, and some really fine stories. I certainly regret it if some of the negative comments discouraged them. I wish they had kept writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Start writing again

I hope you start writing again. Your writing is simply too good. Feels too real, painful at times, and ends on a hopeful note- both your stories.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting, odd, sad. Toss up about who is sadder!

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

Excellent writer ... sad stories.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 1 year ago

Is there really a story here? Or is a talented writer practicing a specific technique of storytelling with only a hint of a storyline about several unsavory family members? And why should I care?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Look into my eyes. Must. Write. More. Don’t get sleepy, write!

l0ver0tical0ver0tica11 months ago

Yup, this is good. Better than good. Hope you've gone on to do more of the same...

BentNotBrokenBentNotBroken9 months ago

Please share more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A really good writer this one. Have read all, wish there were more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No true storyline worth reading here. What a downer, literally all the characters must have mental issues, Seriously all the characters are presented with IQs less than 50 score. Lots of mental health issues are also being presented.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More true to life than we probably want. Wish you hadn't stopped writing. Maybe you didn't. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought that it was an interesting concept: a man accidentally kills his own father and allows that guilt to follow him in his head and heart for decades. It allowing for an ultimate betrayal makes it a nice template.

But, it’s ultimately not a great story. The structure made the story feel disjointed. It would have been better if it were more structured. It just didn’t have a good flow to the story. I liked your other series, but I think the messiness of the story takes away from a very interesting meditation on a fascinating concept.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A hard story to follow psychologically. The guilt he carried from his childhood is not revealed until too late in the story to explain the reality for their failed marriage and his family failing him.

H. JekyllH. Jekyll4 months ago

A fabulous story, following the narrator adrift in the world, not able to control events, scarred by something he did when he was too young to know better, ripped by family, including his wife, possibly getting to have a new wife and children. Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. Well, we certainly find out abut the unhappiness of this one. Readers want to happy, conclusive ending. Some do. Well, screw them. Lives don't work like that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A skilfully-worked look inside the mind of a man tortured by a stupid mistake he made as a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hopefully family services will come and take the kid away from the delusional cheating skank slut and she'll have 1/2 a chance at an OK life. Would be nice if mom and Sally had the decency to find some rope too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous