Sister is a Showoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I pretty?" she asked.

"What?

"Am I still sexy?"

"Mom, what?"

"I used to be a Jaguar," she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I used to be a top model," she said. "All the boys used to want to ride with me. They lined up to take me for rides in their cars. I used to be Jaguar. Pretty boys would kick pretty girls out of their pools for me."

"Mom," I said, "You need to sleep."

"Am I sexy?" she asked, "I used to be a real Jaguar."

I looked her up and down. I gave her the real full treatment. I wanted her to know I appreciated her. I wanted her to know I loved her. Even bleached as she was on the Xanax, made wild by tequila, stung bitter by rejection and thirsty for attention, she was my mother and I loved her.

"Mom," I said, "You're still a Jaguar. You're a classic model."

She smiled. My Mom really is something special.

***

I wasn't expecting to see Lauren when I got to my window. Usually after school she was wrapped up in her church group for at least a few boring hours. But she was in her window, and she surprised me even further catching my eye and waving me over.

As was our system, I kind of flopped myself out of my bungalow window and strode across the lawn, leaping over the little bushy divider between our yards. She struggled raising her windowpane, and when I was in range I helped her to lift it so that she could lean her head out the window without ducking. I spoke to her through her window like she was my Juliet.

"Hey Ricky," she said.

"Hey," I said, "What's up? I thought you had your church group. Did the church basement flood again?"

"No," Lauren said, "I skipped."

"What?" I asked. "You never skip. You never even missed a game of Risk that period they made you take a spare."

"I know. I already feel pretty guilty about it."

"Why did you skip?"

"I wanted to talk to Brittany before my Dad got home," she said. "You know how strict he is about your family."

Lauren's dad was notoriously strict, and especially so in regards to me. He had heard the stories about my family, but I don't know how it got around to him. It was one of the really big sticking points in us ever really getting our relationship off the ground.

"Why did you want to talk to Brittany?"

"It's a secret."

"What? Then why even tell me?"

"Okay," she said, "Maybe I wanted to tell you." She made the 'shh' motion of index finger extended over lips. She leaned in real close to me and whispered. "I wanted to ask her about blowjobs."

"What?" I asked, "Why?"

"I want to be able to give you a really good one," she said. "I tried reading a blog about it, but I figured it would be better to try and learn directly from someone with a lot of first-hand experience."

"What?" I asked, "Why?"

"You said she was really open about that kind of stuff," Lauren answered, "Plus who do you know who's sucked more dick than your sister?"

"Lauren," I doth protested, "Ouch. What the hell?"

"Sorry," she replied, "It's just... well, she seems like she has a lot to say about it."

"What? You asked her already? Where is she?"

I didn't even need to hear her answer, because Brittany appeared in her doorframe and stepped into the room.

"Sorry," she said apologetically, "Your toilet doesn't flush very strongly."

She must have caught Lauren and I each in a slack-jawed deer-in-headlights moment. If she did, she didn't show it.

"Oh hey Ricky," she said, without even breaking her stride. "How was school?"

"Um."

"Ricky was just... um... checking up on me," Lauren said, "He saw I wasn't in bible study, and wanted to see if I was sick."

"I didn't know you went to bible study," Britt said, "Well, don't be shy. Come on in."

I looked at Lauren questioningly, and she just shrugged at me. Not having any better ideas what to do, I flopped myself in through her window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Britt, once I'd stood and disaffectedly brushed myself off.

"Lauren and I were just having some girl talk," she smiled, "You know. Clothes and boys. Gossip. Sex. That sort of thing."

I saw that Lauren shot Britt a look. I knew it was the kind of look meant to shut the conversation down. But for some reason I couldn't stop myself from being baited by Britt's totally obvious prompt.

"Sex?" I asked.

"That's right," she said.

"Britt and I were just talking," Lauren said skittishly, "It was all very hypothetical. You know; 'What would Jesus do?'"

"Yeah," Britt said, "And blowjobs."

Lauren definitely shot Britt a more pointed look then, but if Britt noticed it, she was masterful at playing oblivious.

"It's funny," Britt monologued, "We were sitting here just now, wondering what makes a good blowjob, and what Jesus would do, and then you show up right at our doorstep."

"Well," I interjected, "Windowsill."

"I think it's a sign," Britt continued, "You're a boy, Ricky. What do you think makes a good blowjob?"

"Um."

"Well you must have had a few by now," she soldiered on, "Haven't you?"

"Um, yeah," I said, "A few."

This time, the dirty look Lauren shot was at me. I don't know if I was ever completely straight up with her when we were on about the girls I'd known when we were off.

"Well tell us what you like, then," Britt said.

"Yeah, Ricky," Lauren added through narrowed eyes, "Tell us."

"Um."

They stared at me in rapt attention.

"I guess I like for it to be warm," I said, "And wet, obviously, is a big plus. Those are good."

"Yawn," Brittany said, "Like every blowjob isn't warm and wet."

"You'd be surprised," I said. Lauren shot me another hurt look.

"Tell us more, Ricky," she said.

"Well," I said, feeling cornered, "Warm and wet. Good suction is important. Tongue action is a nice touch. It's really nice if she can go deep."

"Hmm," Lauren hummed.

"That's kind of what I thought," Britt said. "Although not every girl can go deep. Sometimes it depends on the guy. If you're really big, a lot of girls won't be able to deep throat it. Are you big?"

"What?" I asked.

"Your dick, I mean," she said. "Is it huge? If it's huge, you're going to have a hard time finding a girl who can get it all in there. It's a real slave on the throat."

"Um," I said, "Well..."

I really had no idea then what Britt's endgame was about. I was damn near paralyzed with confusion. I knew she'd seen it just a little while ago. She'd remarked on its size then, and I'd be afraid she was making fun of me if I wasn't reasonably self-assured. I'm more of a shower than a grower. Even flaccid, I walk around hanging at about 7 inches. It goes about halfway down my thigh. When it's hard, it gets much thicker, but peaks out with my best erection at maybe 8 inches and a half.

I was struggling to think of what I could say. It's always been a difficult line to walk between confidence and cockiness, if you'll pardon the pun, with regards to my impressive member. Thankfully, Lauren stepped in to save me.

"I've seen it," she said, "It's huge."

"Really?" Britt asked, playing coy.

"I think so," Lauren said, "I mean, I've only seen the one in real life, but... it was big. Real big."

Wait, in real life? I couldn't imagine Lauren watching porn.

"Well now I've got to see it," Britt said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, what?" Lauren echoed.

"It's no big deal," Britt said, "I think Ricky's seen my boobs once or twice around the house. It's just whatever. We're family."

"Um," I said.

"Plus," Britt continued, although she faced Lauren more directly now, "Didn't you say you wanted to try and practice some?"

"Um, yeah," Lauren cautiously admitted.

"Well, this is perfect," Britt cried, and clapped her hands together. "You'll get real life experience. It'll be much more realistic than trying on one of my toys. Probably cleaner, too."

"I guess," Lauren said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't be shy, Ricky," Britt said, "Whip it out."

"What?" I asked again.

"And then you can try what I told you," Britt said to Lauren, "And Ricky can tell you what feels good and what doesn't. It's perfect."

"And you're... what?" Lauren asked, "Are you just going to be here?"

"Sure," Lauren said. "Why not? That way I can give you pointers on your technique if I notice anything."

"Um... well," Lauren said, "I guess that's... smart. What do you think, Ricky?"

I hate to admit that my cock was stirring just at the whole situation. Not that any man's cock wouldn't stir at the prospect of getting a blowjob, but I really loved the idea of Britt watching. There was something very basically sexy about the thought of Britt watching Lauren suck my cock, really the thought of any woman watching another worship my stiffening missile. But I tried to play it neutral and cool.

"I'm okay with this," I said, forced unenthusiastically and totally betrayed by the growing silo down the left thigh of my short pants. Britt laughed and squealed excitedly. Lauren's face ran from uncertainty to consideration to determination.

"Okay," she said, dropping to her knees and unbuckling my belt, "Let's do this, Ricky."

My dick was so hard by then that it was difficult for Lauren to get it out of the leg of my shorts, which she quickly gave up on and just pulled the shorts all the way to my ankles. My cock sprung up from my waistband when it was freed, launching itself directly at Lauren's face. It was veiny and throbbing. I'd say it was intimidating, at least in the sense that I wouldn't want to look down its barrel and know I have to take it. Brittany, off to the side, laughed excitedly.

"Wow," she laughed, "Just, wow. You weren't kidding." Lauren gave her a brief look askance.

"Right?" she asked with a winking grin, "What am I even supposed to do with this thing?"

"Just do your best," Britt said.

"You're great," I told her. I really meant Lauren.

"Here goes nothing," she said.

And then she dove, and her lips were on me. I could tell what she was doing. I could feel the difference. I felt her pushing herself, trying to take me as deep as she can, was certain I could feel the tickle of her straining uvula as she pushed herself to her limit, taking about half my length into her throat.

"Try and open your throat," Brittany coached from aside, "Like if you're chugging a beer."

I felt Lauren widen her tiny mouth as best she could, felt her try and force herself over the obscene girthy bulge at my hardon's midpoint. I felt her gag a little, and suppress a cough. I dropped my eyes to meet hers and saw that though her eyes were shut tight in focus, tears were leaking from their corners.

"Remember to keep working with your hand if you can't take it all," Britt said, and Lauren dutifully wrapped her good hand around the base of my cock and started stroking.

"Twist your hand while you're rubbing it," Britt said, "Make little half-circles." Lauren honestly seemed to try her best, but may have been on a kind of sensory overload. She opened her eyes. Even though she was tearing, her eyes looked wanton and depraved when she met mine. I was certain she was enjoying herself, maybe even almost as much as I was.

"Cup his balls with your spare hand," Britt continued. Lauren gagged a little, and came up for a cough and a breath of air. She kept stroking me with her hand. Without warning, Britt reached out and grabbed me by my hanging balls. She fondled them, lolling them around delicately between her fingers. "Like this," she said, "See?"

Lauren's hand replaced hers on my balls, and she kept stroking me speedily with her other hand. I let the sensation take over me, and my head fell back and my eyes closed, and I felt her lips resume their halfway sucking on my engorged erection. Overcome by the sensation of her simultaneously sucking, stroking, and fondling all my best parts, I allowed myself loose to my more animalistic instincts, started thrusting myself deeper and deeper into her throat with her every plunge onto me.

And then it was cold, and she was coughing and spluttering, and her hands both left me. I was startled into looking down at her. She was at the mercy of her protesting throat, coughing and covering her mouth with both hands. And I felt, more than I saw, Britt's hand replace Lauren's on my cock, stroking me and lubricating me with Lauren's slobber.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm good," I said, "I'm great."

"I meant Lauren," she said.

Lauren was still coughing, but put up an extended index finger to show she needed time.

"It's okay," she said, "Take a minute."

All the while Britt was absently stroking my cock, gently but firmly enough for me to really feel and enjoy it. It wasn't just the standard holding pattern where she's just keeping you warm with her hand while she waits to catch her breath; gentle as it was, Britt's stroking was keeping me going, kept me rising, kept me wanting more.

"It's so big," Lauren said between coughs, "I don't think I can take it all."

"You can do it," Britt encouraged her, still casually stroking me. "It just takes practice."

"My mouth isn't big enough," Lauren protested, dejected.

"Don't be silly," Britt said, "Anyone can do it. Watch."

There wasn't enough time between what she said and what she did for any of us to even think, let alone stop or say anything. In an unstoppable instant her lips finished speaking and dropped to just the tip of my cock, kissed it quickly, opened for her tongue to dart around the circumference of my throbbing head, and drop onto the length of my shaft. On first pass she made it about halfway down, as far as Lauren was going. She withdrew herself slowly; her lips clung tightly to the desperate flesh of my boner. I could feel the warmth of her mouth and lips leaving its wet little trail all the way to the tip of my cock as she drew herself back. On her second pass she made it further, only to draw back in the same slow fashion, and on her third pass she had me almost fully engulfed. She was less than an inch from taking me fully in her mouth. For a moment she looked up at me, and she kept eye contact as slowly drew her moistened lips along my surging and now desperate dick. She looked like she wanted to wink at me as she rested briefly at my tip, before dropping once more, swallowing me completely, pressing her nose into my abs. I tilted my head. I arched my back. I thrust a little, but just the weight of her urgent pressing sucking kept me firmly in place. I was so overjoyed at being deep-throated I could barely even notice the gentle tickling she was giving my balls. And then all too suddenly, much too quickly, she withdrew, and everything was cold again.

"See?" she said to Lauren while I was still out of this world, "Anyone can do it. It just takes practice."

"You'd do that to your own brother?" Lauren asked.

"I am Lot's daughters," Britt said, "Sometimes, my family needs me."

I was craven and wanton, and needed to finish. I could barely raise my eyes to notice the look they were giving each other. I reached out in vain, trying to find someone to finish me.

"Go on," I heard Britt say, "Try it."

In half a second, I felt Lauren on me again, taking me halfway, stroking me, and cupping my balls. I wouldn't have it. I wrapped my hands round the back of her head and forced her to take me, forced her to take all of me, forced her to fight against her gagging and swallow me whole. It wasn't long before I was exploding into her, my head cocked back in unrepentant bliss, my eyes rolled back in my head, my whole world shaking.

I only released her when she tapped out on me, like an MMA fighter. I let go and looked down. I was surprised to see Britt's hand in the mix. Lauren sat up and pulled her head back, but Britt followed her with her finger pressed tightly against the bottom of Lauren's jaw, forcing her mouth to remain shut.

"Good girls swallow," Britt said. Lauren looked at her out of the corner of her eye, looked almost hateful, almost desperate, but did exactly what she said. I watched ecstatically as Lauren made an exaggerated swallow, then opened her mouth for Britt's inspection.

"Good girl," Britt said.

"Lauren," I said, "Wow..."

"What do you think Ricky?" Britt asked, "Can Lauren suck a cock, or what?" Lauren and Britt both looked at me expectantly.

"Yeah," I said, "I mean... just... wow. That was good."

"I'm happy, Ricky," Lauren said.

"Awesome," Britt said, "Well, I'll count that as a lesson. What do you say, Lauren? Time to pay the piper?"

"What?" I asked.

"I promised Brittany I'd take some modeling pictures of her if she taught me everything she knew about blowjobs."

"..,what?" I asked again.

Lauren opened one of her desk drawers and went shuffling about in it while Brittany peeled off her top, revealing her lacy black bra underneath.

"Because I have such a nice camera from that summer I went to photography camp..." Lauren was saying, when she turned around and was cut short by the sight of Brittany in just her bra.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked.

"Well you didn't really think I'd want photos with all my clothes on," Brittany said, "That's not modeling."

"Wait, why do you need modeling photos?" I asked.

"I didn't get that job I interviewed for," Brittany explained, "She said she wanted somebody with 'serving experience'," she said. "They're just ignorant."

"And so why do you need modeling photos?"

"I have to make money somehow, Ricky. I have a lifestyle to maintain," she said, not 100 yards from her rent-free converted bedroom in her parents' bungalow in the suburbs.

"You're going to be a model?" Lauren asked.

"I am a model."

"So then what do you need me for?"

"I need a fresh photoshoot. To remind the people that I'm out there for them, if they can afford me."

"Do people pay you for your photos?" I asked.

"No," she said, "The photos are a sample. The people pay to watch me."

"To watch you?" I asked, "What?"

"You know," Brittany explained, dropping her pants to reveal her sexy lace thong. It was the same outfit she had worn to the shower in front of Joel. "On webcam."

"You're... you're a camgirl?" Lauren asked apprehensively.

"Maybe, a little," Brittany answered, "But I won't be if I can't bring people to my channel. Snap snap, Lauren." She made a photo-taking motion with her hand, and then struck a sexy pose. Lauren reflexively snapped a picture with her D-SLR.

"You're not worried about anyone seeing you?" Lauren asked, "You know... like anyone who knows you... seeing you naked? What if your parents saw?"

"No," Brittany answered defiantly, "I'm not worried. I'm a strong, independent woman and I can do what I want with my body. Plus there's this thing called geo-blocking and you can make it so people within a certain geological era can't see your stream."

We both knew she meant geographical area, but couldn't be arsed to correct her.

"So make with the photos already," she finished, striking another sexy pose. Lauren obediently snapped her.

I somehow kind of drifted into the background of the scene that followed. I was sated and kind of passive, lulled into a smiling coma while before me played out a scene of such soft-core Sapphic seduction I'd have never have believed it to be true if I hadn't seen it with my own blue eyes. I watched as Lauren was gradually drawn into Brittany's photo shoot, first as a lens, then a secret voyeur, then as an exacting director. By the end of it, Lauren commanded that Brittany remove her panties, and pose standing akimbo. She was almost like I'd seen her at the lake, except that I even had the advantage of seeing her sweet tight ass in the mirror. And I was struck in awe same as I was that first time, and even though I was blissfully incapacitated and couldn't lift a finger to even touch myself my cock was stirred to full erection, just watching my naked sister prance about for my girlfriend's camera.