Sister is a Showoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I rubbed my huge erection between her swaying ass cheeks, appreciating the way they spread as I inserted my girth into their cleave, and I dragged myself down along her gorge until the tip of my cock lined up with her parting petals, and she squealed just a little as just the head began to split her open.

"Be careful," she said, "I'm tiny..." she was cut off in whatever she was saying by Britt, who pulled her head back down to continue working on her clit.

I tried to conduct myself with a measure of restraint, but the further I pushed myself into her, the wider I spread her around my stiff cock. She was trying to keep working her tongue on Britt, but you could hear her whimpers slightly muffled by the flesh of Britt's loins.

"Ow, Ricky," she said, "Be gentle." Britt wrapped both her hands around the back of Lauren's head, holding her tightly in place.

I don't know what more I could do. I wasn't quite halfway in as it was, but I could feel how widely I was stretching her, feel her tightness fighting against me, gripping my member and lubricating it with her wetness. I grabbed her by the hips, held her firmly in place, and tried gently as I could to further my voyage. And just as she took my cock past its thickest point at its middle, she broke her head free from Britt's grasp.

"Ohhhh...ow... oh, Ricky," she moaned gutturally, forced with sensation to make noise. And then Britt sighed, and slipped out from beneath Lauren.

"Let me help," she said generously, turning around and crawling underneath Lauren again, only into a 69 position. And I felt it on the bottom of my shaft, when Britt started licking up and around Lauren's clit, soaking her already wet vagina with her Britt's own saliva. And spurred on by the new sensation, I surged ahead, making my way deeper and deeper into Lauren's pussy.

And when I was expecting her to protest more, now instead only became more moaning. I pushed further, waiting for her to finally proclaim herself unable to withstand more, but her cries never came. Just more moaning, more heavy breathing, more delighted gasps as she reveled in the sensation of me inserting myself while Brittany licked her.

I was able to find a rhythm, withdrawing and thrusting again inside her, while she bucked and splayed with pleasure, moaning happily all the while, awash in a new sensation. With each forward thrust, I was pushing myself deeper into her. Working in concert with Britt's expert tongue, Laruen was working herself up to a fever pitch. I could tell she was growing closer, and I was working to get myself in as far as I could before I knew she would be clenching, and it happened so that the very moment I finally got myself balls deep in her was the exact moment she came, and she clenched herself on me very tightly, which felt just divine. And it was then, while Lauren was working herself through her orgasm and I was getting clenched that Britt shifted her focus, and took her lips free from Lauren and drew my balls in her mouth instead, and the sensation of her gentle sucking while Lauren was peaking and clinching on me just totally pulled me over the edge and deep as I was buried in Lauren's pussy I wasn't able to do anything but come and come hard, and I let loose my long-blocked streams into her with reckless abandon, and I was overcome by the simple immediate relief of overdue release into a warm wet cunt I'd been craving for longer than I could imagine.

It was all too brief a moment, as most orgasms are in my experience, before I felt Britt pull me out of Lauren. I looked down, saw as a glob of my come dripped out of Lauren's pussy and fell onto the bridge of Britt's nose. She smiled up at me.

"Bad boy," she said softly, before she leaned up and buried herself in Lauren's soppy cunt, filled even as it was with my ejaculate, and resumed licking.

"Oh, wow," Lauren said, seeming only to be returning to earth from somewhere she'd never seen before. And when she was reminded she was alive, she dropped her head, finally returning her attention to Britt's thirsty lips. And drained freshly as I was, I was only able to watch as they ate each other out, feasting hungrily on each other, until Lauren was finally able to make Britt come, before Brittany finally allowed us all to collapse after ensuring that each of us were entirely satisfied.

We were all a sticky, sweaty, entangled mess when it was done. It didn't help that the cheap apartment I was renting didn't have even a shred of AC. Many moments of recovery passed silently, marked only by the gentle and indiscriminate petting of the flesh of all parties, before anyone's breathing had slowed enough and brain had returned to function well enough to form a coherent sentence.

"I can't believe you came in me," Lauren said breathlessly.

"We call that a creampie," Britt said.

"I know. I mean I'm not on any birth control or anything."

"It's okay," Britt answered, "You can't get pregnant from your first time."

"I don't think that's how it works," Lauren said back with very narrowed eyes.

"Don't worry about it too much," I said, "I have a narrow urethra. It'd take a miracle for me to get anyone pregnant."

"Oh, Ricky," she said, "I didn't know that. That's so sad."

"Meh," I answered, "I've always known. I've gotten used to it. I never really wanted kids anyways."

"Still," she said. "It would have been nice to at least have the option."

"I just don't think about it," I said, "You shouldn't either. Don't worry about it."

I kissed her. We heard Brittany gently drift into soft snores, and we followed suit shortly after.

***

I woke up some time in the middle of the night. Lauren was on her side on the opposite side of the bed, facing away from me. I guessed she was still sleeping from the soft evenness of her breath. Her naked back was arched, and I could see the little nubs of her vertebrae poking out through her skin. She didn't look very much like Britt, but she was a small beauty in her own right.

Britt wasn't in bed, which served me just fine. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to look for her. She was in the kitchen, smoking a cigarette over the sink and looking out my little kitchen window. She was wearing her little robe, the same one she'd dropped out of to seduce me on video. I'm not going to lie; just the sight of that robe could still stir some very deep feelings in me. I was just beginning to come to terms with what those feelings exactly entailed.

"Hey," I said softly, just to get her attention. She turned to face me.

"Hey," she said softly back.

"What's up?" I asked, "Why are you really here?"

"Lauren told you," she said, "We came to apologize."

"That doesn't sound like you," I answered, "That sounds a little bit like Lauren, but not a lot like you."

"Can't a big sister change? Do something nice for her little brother?"

"It would be nice if you told me what you were really up to," I said. Britt sighed, and butted her cigarette in the sink.

"I got kicked out of school," she said, "Apparently, the video got around there as well. They said they didn't want to have anything to do with a porn star like me."

"Shit," I said, "Well, I guess that's what you get when you go to school in a really religious town. Still that's got to be some kind of illegal."

"Yeah, I guess," she sighed, "But anyways, they kind of got me thinking..."

"Uh oh," I said, "That's never good."

"I'm not really having much luck getting work anywhere," she said, "You know, what with comes up when you Google my name and all."

"Go figure."

"So I thought, just to show them, I should really do it."

"Do what?"

"Become a porn star," she said, "Like a real, legitimate one."

"Why not just keep camming?" I asked, "You probably have a pretty decent following now."

"I'm not going to be able to live off of rinky-dink camming donation money," she said, "That's practically begging on the street. I want to make real money getting paid for the work that I do."

"You want to do porn?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "Did you know that women in porn make almost four times as much as the men do. That's a real step forward for equality, I think. And then I won't just be doing it for me; I'd be doing it for all women." I sighed.

"So what does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"Well," she said, unfastening the buckle of her robe. It fell open in the front, exposing all of her cleavage and her beautiful little slit, "I need a huge... favor."

***

Thank you to all readers and commenters.