Sister is a Showoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got concerned for time, Brittany tried to wrap it up.

"Quick," she said, "Make sure you get one with my feet in them."

"Your feet?" Lauren asked, "Why would they want to look at your feet?"

"I don't really know, but the foot guys are willing to put more money down for their stuff, so... I mean I'll try anything once."

"Well what's a good way to get your feet in the shot?" Lauren asked. She directed Britt onto the bed, where I was laying crossways. She was next to me in the bed, naked, just a few inches away. "Lift your legs way up and apart," Lauren said, "Act like you're giving birth." Britt did as she was told.

"Oh yeah, baby," I joked, "Let me see that head crown. Let me see your feet and your baby's head crowning. That gets me hot."

"You think you've got a better idea?" Lauren asked, "How would you take a sexy foot photo?"

"Turn around," I told Brittany and she did. "Sit up on your knees. Plunk your ass down right on the balls of your heels." I told her and she did.

"Lauren," I said, "Get her ass cheeks and the soles of heat in the frame. Up close." Lauren leaned in with her lens.

"Make sure you can see a bit of her labia," I said.

"Sit up," Lauren said, pushing Britt gently on the small of her back.

Brittany did as she was told.

***

I saw Joel the next day at school. I asked him about lacrosse, but he didn't really seem all that interested. Three guesses what he wanted to talk about.

"Dude," he said first thing when he saw me, "Can I come over after school?"

"Why?" I asked, "You want to help me with my math homework?"

"Yeah dude, whatever," he said, "What's Brittany up to? She have anything she might need to take a shower for?"

"Joel, this is starting to get kind of creepy. Why do you want to see my sister naked so badly?" I asked, desperate to preserve to myself some palatable denial that I was madly in lust with my own sister.

"She's hot, dude! God, she's like a 10! I can't even get her out of my mind, man. Just like, I need to get her out of my head."

"I don't see how seeing her naked is going to make you think she's any less hot," I said, "She's practically perfect."

"Oh man, and you've seen her!" He said, grabbing his forehead with both hands. I don't think he could have survived knowing how much I'd seen of her the past couple days. "Man," he said, "I'm so jelly."

"Well, you can't come peeping on her anymore," I said, "Lauren caught us last time, and she almost broke up with me because of it. I can't have that happen again. She means everything to me."

"Well you've got to hook me up, man," he said, "Do you know how to install a spy cam? My dad has a bunch. I bet he could show you how."

"I'm not going to spy on my own sister, Joel," I said, "Forget it."

"What happened to you, man?" he asked, "You used to be a team player." And I'm ashamed to say, I missed being called a team player. The guilt worked on me, and I threw the poor guy a bone. That must have been my greatest mistake.

"I'll tell you what, man. I don't know too much about it, but she told me she takes naked selfies and puts them on the Internet," I said. "She cams, man. She puts pictures out to advertise her cam shows."

"Really? Do you know where?"

"Man," I said, "She's my sister. Do you think if she tells me that she puts nude photos of herself on the internet to advertise herself for webcam strip shows, my follow-up question is going to be where can I find them?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, "Why not."

"Well it doesn't matter anyways," I said, "She uses geo-blocking. You won't be able to find her if you live in her area."

"I bet my dad knows a thousand ways around your petty geo-blocking!" Joel protested.

"Well," I said, exasperated, "Good luck to you. But if you find her, try and keep it on the down low. I don't think she'd like it to know that every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the tri-county area were looking at her dirty photos."

"Trust me, dude," he said, "I won't tell anyone."

***

I was struggling to make sense of trigonometry late into the night. It was after 9 pm, and abiding my dad's insane 'no overhead lights after dusk' rule, my bedroom was lit only by the soft touch of my desk lamp. Lauren had shut her curtains and gone to bed, and working on the problems of the only class I was possibly failing kept me from thinking about Brittany. I wondered if it was right to hint to Joel about her doings online if it meant that he would give her some peace here at home. She didn't seem to mind showing off for him and at least this way he was out of her hair, I told myself.

Then I heard a soft knocking at my door, as if to see if I was awake, and I pretended I had the will to say no to anything she said even as I jumped eagerly to open the door to greet her.

"Shh," she motioned from the dark hallway. By the light of my desk lamp I could see she was clad in just the tiniest robe I could imagine. It was light pink and very sheer looking, and it bottomed out barely an inch below her waist. She made a gesture that was undeniably a command to follow. I crept along behind her like an enchanted sailor to her siren, gently past the whirlpool and onto her rocky cliffs.

She didn't say a word until we got into her room, where the light was dim as well. She shut the door firmly but quietly behind me as she whispered, "I need a huge favor."

"What?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "The photos we took turned out pretty well, and my channel's been getting a lot of traffic."

"You're camming?" I asked. She just nodded.

"And since I was getting so many tippers," she continued, "I kept having to escalate what the reward for tips was."

"That's good," I said, "I'm... glad you're successful."

"Yeah, well," she said, "That's where you come in."

"What?"

"At first, I didn't even really want to get naked. I thought I could just hang out in my panties and flash people for 5 or 10 dollars a pop," she said. "But then they wanted more. I put a rewards banner. I never thought people would pay $500 just to see me naked. But they were tipping so fast. I couldn't keep up. I thought $2000 was way too much to ask, and they wouldn't force me to do a show with one of my toys. Then I thought that must have been it. They can't really ask any more of me."

"I..., I guess that's good. I'm glad you're making money. And you're not doing anything you're uncomfortable with"

"Yeah, that's right. But then they gave me $5000," she said, "And I told them that if they gave me $5000, I'd suck a dick right there on camera."

"What?"

"Yeah," she said, "That's where you come in."

"I don't want to be on camera," I said, which was probably the least pressing objection I should have made.

"You won't have to be," she said, "Your face won't, at least. I can point the webcam just at me and ... well, you know... you," she said, reaching down and gently patting my dick on her last word. I don't know if I was getting hard before she touched it, but I definitely was after. I stood dumbfounded before her, barely able to afford any blood to my brain.

"Um," I said.

She untied her robe and let it fall to the ground in a crumpled heap. My neck craned as my gaze went up and down her like an elevator. She was a goddess in the flesh.

"Just let me do everything," she said, "You just lay back, watch the screen, and make sure I'm keeping everything in frame."

I was hers completely; I was without a brain, unable to speak or even think, just an object at her disposal, totally pliable as she lay me down on the bed. She looked up at me from between my legs and waved at me with a sheepish grin. Then she turned to face her webcam, and I had to watch her monitor to see her.

"Hey guys," she said to the camera, her voice maybe subconsciously taking on an unnatural falsetto, "Sorry it took a while, but I know what I promised, and I don't want to disappoint, so here goes." She looked up at me, and slipped her fingers underneath the waistband of my boxer shorts. She winked quickly. Then she turned back to the camera.

"You guys are in for a real treat. Look at this!" she said, yanking my boxers down my legs and springing my cock free. It bounced wildly, languished in its free air, throbbed earnestly at the thrill of being exposed to who knows how many gawking eyes! My steely ramrod was a pulsing monster, and though Brittany had all my focus, I stole a glance at her monitor just long enough to witness the camera's view of her staring at my 8.5-inch monolith in desperate admiration. And then she wrapped her hand around its base, started stroking gently up and down, winked at me again, and then took me in her mouth.

I was engulfed in the sensation of her warm lips and darting tongue. My head laid back in ecstasy. I thought closing my eyes could distract me from the fact that this was my sister on my cock, but I couldn't bring myself to look away. My head snapped back to watch her gobble me, her lips dragging wetly along the hard veiny skin of my shaft. But I couldn't catch her eye. When she had her eyes opened, they were looking at the camera. I had to watch her on screen to see her clearly.

She was in a window about the size of a YouTube video next to a rapidly scrolling chat log, which log was marked intermittently with bright yellow text blocks indicating some kind of donation. Every time a yellow block appeared, an irritating notification sound rang out. Britt's eyes popped every time the notification sounded, which was becoming more and more frequent the more fervently she sucked. But she never abandoned her task.

Whenever she released me for air, her hand took the place of her mouth in rapid strokes just firm enough to keep me feeling strained. Sometimes she'd massage my balls with her hand, or take them in her mouth and suck them independently while still stroking me. I groaned in pleasure, struggling against my better judgment to prolong the best blowjob I'd received in my life up to then. But I couldn't do it.

"I'm going to come," I choked through gritted teeth. She gripped my balls suddenly very tightly, but kept stroking.

"Don't," she said sternly, "Not yet. I want it in my mouth."

And she dropped her head, took me back in her mouth, and at once released my balls from her hand as well as my seed from my pulsing erection. I launched my stream into the warm well of her deep throat, and all too quickly, after two or three good spurts, I was spent. She diligently sucked me still, massaging me with her lips until there was nothing more to drain me of. The donation notification sound was ringing with regularity now.

I was still trying to catch her eye, but when she released me from her mouth she looked directly into her webcam. I couldn't help but watching her on the screen. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out at the camera. I could see my cum pooled on her concaved tongue. She held it out for inspection all too briefly before she retreated into her own mouth and any evidence of the act disappeared.

"See guys," she said into the camera, "I told you I'm a good girl." She smiled widely. "But that's all you get for now. Be good boys, leave a donation, and maybe next time you get more."

Then she reached over me, grabbed her mouse, and closed the window. I felt the warm heavy flesh of her breasts on my abdomen while she was reaching over me. Once she was done at the computer, she stood up, retrieved her robe from the floor, and wrapped herself up in it. I still hadn't the presence of mind to even pull up my pants.

"Jesus, Britt," I managed to say despite feeling totally pleased and incapacitated, "What the hell was that?"

"Nothing," she said, "Just had to keep a promise."

"But..." I protested.

"Trust me," she said, "It's nothing. You can go now."

And she was so dismissive how she said it that I couldn't argue or even say anything back. I could only pull my pants up, return to my room, and stew on the event for the rest of the uneasy night.

It couldn't have felt better for something that seemed to ought to have felt so bad.

***

The next day I anxiously awaited seeing Joel in school, full of irrational fear that he must have somehow hacked the Internet and found Britt's channel and maybe even recognized me somehow. He'd definitely seen my cock in gym showers, and knew it to be remarkably large. I couldn't bear the tension. When I saw him I asked him point blank if he'd had any luck finding my sister. I even think I may have sounded a little desperate.

"No, man," he said, "No luck. My dad says they're pretty well encrypted, but he's going to try again when Mom pays down his credit card bill."

"Now your Dad is trying to look at her?" I asked, kind of indignant, "Oh man, your family is so messed up."

"Dude, just get over it. Your sister is hot. Everybody is going to want to see her naked. You should just learn to appreciate that. Take her for the sexy blessing she is."

"You don't think it's weird? That I might think my sister's hot ever since I've seen her naked?"

"Were you blind before?" he asked, "Man, I've always thought she was hot, and I've never even seen her like, full on naked. Dude, you've gotta hook me up. You don't have a picture of her or anything?"

"Why would I have a naked picture of my sister?" I asked.

"I don't know, man. You can't just like take one on the sly?"

"I'm not going to spy on my sister for you. If you want to see her so bad, you're going to have to do it yourself."

"Don't think I haven't tried," Joel said, "I borrowed my Dad's thermal goggles just to get a glimpse of her body heat."

"What?" I asked, only slightly shocked that Joel's Dad had something like thermal goggles and that Joel would try something so patently absurd just to spy on Brittany. "How was that?"

"Hot," he said. "But it's no substitute for the real thing. You don't know her username or anything? I just need to see more of her."

"I don't know anything," I said.

"I'll think of something," he said. "I am going to find her content. Believe you me."

I gulped. I regretted ever telling him anything. I wasn't just protecting my sister anymore.

***

I tried to talk to Lauren but she went straight to church group after school, and after that she was tutoring some of the disabled students and taking some blind kids bowling. She called herself Sisyphus, but said that it was her penance and something she needed to do. She'd been kind of cagey since that day with Britt, and I got a sense that she was struggling with guilt even worse than I was.

Church was funny with how it touched Lauren. Her parents were absolutely fanatical about it, so she obviously had that whole parental-approval psychological hang-up, knowing that if she didn't behave more or less like a nun she risked not just their disapproval but almost their outright excommunication and condemnation to hell. But you could tell it was something she struggled with. Once I outright asked her why, if she was AP Science and generally pretty dismissive of folklore and urban legend, she still worshipped and went to church group every day. She said she didn't know either way, but it couldn't hurt to be on the side of a guy who could literally work miracles for you if you ever needed a favor.

Which this tangent is just to say that Lauren wasn't home that next night either, and her window drapes were closed although they looked like she might have left her light on. I was more or less completely alone when late at night Britt came into my room wearing only her little robe again.

"Hi," she said, "I need another favor." I was conflicted. At the same time as being totally and irrevocably turned on by her, I was a little bit offended at kind of being just her prop, and also the general kind of perverseness of being in a quasi-sexual relationship with my flesh-and-blood sister that had me feeling pretty squeamish.

"What do you want?" I asked, sounding harsher than I'd have liked.

"Will you come to my room with me?" she asked, "I just want to talk to you."

"Just to talk?" I asked. She nodded. I was skeptical, but also completely piqued. I knew she didn't just want to talk. I expected she intended to manipulate me into more performance. And maybe she already was, manipulating me, because I followed her down the empty hallway without another word.

When she entered her room, she turned around and pulled me in by the collar of my shirt. She pulled me in so close that my chest pressed against hers, and through the thin fabric of our light clothing I could feel the heat of her breasts squishing into me. My cock was stirring. I was suddenly conscious of our body temperatures. I wondered if Joel might be watching, not that I trusted his Dad's old Russian army surplus equipment to make much sense of anything. Still, I tried to resist. I pressed my hands to her shoulders and pushed her to a comfortable distance.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, "I was just wondering if you wanted to help me out again."

"What do you need more help for?" I asked, "Didn't you make something like 5 grand last night?"

"Yeah," Britt said, "I thought I did. I made five thousand tokens. I guess they're not worth a dollar a piece like I thought they were."

"What are they worth?" I asked.

"10 cents."

"10 cents?!"

"Apparently," she said, looking at the floor.

"So that's..." I was running the calculations in my head, which took a while since math isn't my strongest suit, "50 dollars? You sucked my dick on camera for 50 dollars?"

"I guess I did," she said.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"What are you complaining about?" she said, "It's the best 50 dollar blowjob you're ever going to get. And you didn't even have to pay for it."

"You're doing that on the internet for 50 dollars though? That's insane."

"Well, yeah, when you put it that way, it was pretty dumb," she said, "But I know better know. And now I can be sure I make real money." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you should have seen the donations in my account from after I signed off yesterday," she said, "People really really do want to see more. And I know about pricing better this time, and I made them donate up front, so..."

"So what?" I asked, "What are you thinking?"

Then she did it again. Just casually dropped her robe to the floor, exposing her naked body to me, forcing my neck to do its involuntary stretch, my eyes stealing their way up and down her perfect body, hungry for every inch of flesh they could take in. I knew why Joel was so desperate to see her. She was really incredible. There was not a spot on her body that somebody might call imperfect. In another life, she could have been one of the most sought-after Hollywood actresses.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, "It'll be worth my while, and I promise you'll enjoy yourself."

I knew I would. My mammoth cock was straining against my jeans already, aching to burst free. And though the thought of doing it on camera gave me a fit of the fantods, I knew I wouldn't be able to deny her. I probably never could. And it didn't matter that she made me feel like putty, and that I was just about as useful; I couldn't stop myself from wanting her.

"Come on, Ricky," she said, although she may as well have been commanding me at that point. "Strip."

I like to think it was more muscle memory than conscious action that took over at the point. My erection demanded to be free anyways. I was getting laid. It couldn't be stopped. Without even thinking, I was quickly pulling my shirt over my head. Brittany laughed, and started working on my belt.

"That's a good boy," she said, unzipping my jeans and forcefully yanking my jeans and boxer shorts down at once, my thirsty cock springing free and into contact with her taut abdomen. She giggled again. "Rawr," she said, making a cat-scratch gesture with her hand.