Sister is a Showoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only I couldn't take her teasing any longer. I reached around and grabbed her by the ass, gripping in tightly to her cheeks with my probing fingertips. I pulled her into me, lifted her into my arms. Without thinking, I planted a deep kiss on her. She responded, but she made a sound like she was surprised. I don't know how she could be. She'd been teasing me, and was only getting what was coming to her. She literally asked me to fuck her, and I was going to give her the fucking of her lifetime.

I dropped on top of her on her bed, and kissed down to her neck. I bit her gently while I spread her legs open. I was preparing to mount her, before she finally put her hands on my chest and tried to stop me.

"Whoa there, tiger," she said, "Take it easy."

"What?" I asked, barely releasing her flesh from my lips, continuing to lift her legs up and wide. She put her hand on my forehead and separated us, pushing me further away with her hands on my pectoral muscles. I'm not imagining that she copped a gratuitous feel. Most girls do.

"This is my show," she said, and somehow despite what would normally be my objections, she rolled me over on my back and mounted me. "And besides, I need us to get this on camera."

She leaned forward over me, adjusting her webcam, but in the process, she dangled her huge heavy breasts in my face. I was not to be denied. I lashed out at them, claiming her nipples gently between my teeth, flicking them back and forth under my tongue, sucking them deeper and deeper into my mouth, just doing everything I could to leave the feel and taste of her bountiful melons in my mouth forever. Her back arched, and she was moaning. She inclined herself towards me, breasts jutting even further into my face for me to worship, until gradually she pulled back into a natural full mount.

What a sight! She was looking down at me, and I was sure she was as wantonly in lust with me then as I was with her. It was more than a show. She wanted to fuck. But it was just a fleeting look. In a moment, her eyes had snapped back to her webcam. She pointed it at, and I followed her gaze.

"Smile," she said, "My fans are watching. You better make me look good."

I watched on the screen as she reached down between our tangled legs, grabbed my rigid cock, and lined it up against the sweet flesh of her cunt. I could feel the warmth emanating from her vagina, could feel with all the nerve endings in the head of my penis the softly parting flesh of her labia. I had to have her. I grabbed her by the hips, held her tight, and thrust upwards into her. She pressed her free hand to my chest, held me back.

"Stop," she said, "Even for me, this is pretty big."

And so I was forced to hold myself, just lay back, as Britt gently worked herself onto me. It was at once bliss and torture, to be so slowly teased into her centre, wholly pleased and at the same time absolutely desperate for more. Inch by tortured inch, she spread herself on me, intermittently moaning in pleasure and sometimes whimpering in shock at each new measure spread or taken deep.

Until finally, with a near-silent gasp, she clamped herself down on me, and I could feel the bones of our pelvises pressing upon each other. She paused, breathing heavily, and looked directly at her camera.

"Okay," she said, breathing, "See? I told you guys I could take almost anything balls deep."

More to remind her of the urgency of our connection than to correct her, I quickly snapped my hands round her hips and held her down again as I thrust myself up and even deeper into her, forcing myself to go balls deep if she was going to claim any credit for it. She yelped a little at the sudden motion, and her eyes went a little blank before she regained herself and directed them down at me.

"Okay," she said, "Let's show them what we can do."

Her hands made their way to my pecs again, which her eyes even fixated upon when they came to me, and she pressed down on me as she slowly lifted herself up and then down, riding my cock, and I could feel how tightly she was trying to pin her legs, and how it was working, the skin of her labia coating my dick with her sweet smelly fluids. I held her by the hips, always just keeping her from riding herself too far up and off of me, and responding with a thrust hard and thorough, til I felt the flesh of her ass cheeks pressing on the skin of my ball sack. Each thrust was met with a moan, and if I watched I could see her lips quiver. But before long, I couldn't watch, and had to sit up and suck on her breasts while she continued to rhythmically withdraw just to bounce happily back down on my returning thrust.

And it was I, then, who was overcome. I had no camera consciousness. With my arm round her back, I rolled her over and tried to fuck her again, but she had to stop me.

"Wait," she said, "Not like this."

"I have to fuck you," I said.

She pushed me off, rolled herself back over onto her belly, and propped herself up on her hands and knees, staring into the camera. She turned back to face me.

"They wanted to see my tits bounce from this angle," she said, "Fuck me from behind."

Like I wasn't already lining up when she was posturing. I was at the ready before she even said it, and she was maybe just finishing the sentence when I pretty much launched myself into her, unable to control myself at all. I watched on the screen as her face contorted into a mask of pain at the quick sudden intrusion. And then I was slapping my balls against her ass flesh as I pounded myself into her again and again, uncontrollable then in my passion. The pitch of her moans was increasing. Her face on the screen looked like it was melting. I knew I wasn't able to last long from this angle. Doggy style was always my favourite, and I was fucking the hottest tightest pussy I'd ever known. And just as her screams were reaching fever pitch, and her pussy was quivering most insistently on my throbbing cock, I had to warn her.

"I'm going to come," I said.

"No," she said.

"It's happening," I said.

"Wait," she said.

And then suddenly it was cold. She was off of me, and on her knees. Somehow she'd grabbed hold of her webcam, was holding it just away from her. She was on her knees between my legs.

"Come on my face," she said. "They want to see it."

If I'd wanted to question her, I wouldn't have had the time. She was reaching out to stroke me, and at just the lightest touch of her fingers, I exploded onto her. I shot stream after stream after third final stream onto her waiting face. Her mouth was wide open, and so were her eyes. One closed, when my second and most powerful shot made its landing up near her forehead. But all things told, she took it like a pro.

And then I was collapsed on her bed, overcome with bliss and joy. But I was coming back to reality. I was suddenly conscious of little real things: the scratchiness of her sheets, the constant jingling of the sound of her donations, the light of her webcam as she pointed it at herself. My head lolled lazily to the side, to catch sight of her computer screen. Between the yellow bars of donated tokens, people were commenting on her, complimenting her performance. In her video feed's little corner of the screen, she was wiping my come off her face with her finger.

"Read the comments," she told me. "Are people happy?"

"They seem happy," I said, "This guy just says 'hot'. He's probably happy."

"Pass," she said, "Read me an interesting one."

"HMBx1 says you fuck like a porn star."

"Yawn," she said, "Thank you, but yawn."

"8Letters wants to know how you found that monster," I said jokingly. She laughed. I watched on screen as was wiping her face, occasionally allowing her fingers to indulge her mouth. Britt laughed.

"He's a lifer. He faps to all my stuff," she said, looking directly into the camera, my come on her fingers and her face and congealing between her teeth. "That monster is my brother."

I only know how shocked I look because I got to see myself, live on-screen, making that dumb shocked look my face apparently makes in subsequent video viewing. You can say honestly that I looked like a deer in the headlights. My preferred analogy is that I looked like a man fingered in the police lineup.

***

I knew that I was fucked pretty much right when I woke up. A few days had passed, but the thing had obviously been pretty intensely on my mind. Then one morning I start awake to the sound of my dad bellowing. My dad has a pretty distinctive bellow he makes any time he's outraged, and this one was louder and more outraged than usual. One minute I'm in concert with my troubled dreams, and then suddenly, "BWAH!"

I don't know how the video got out. I guess it went viral so quickly because Britt is goddam gorgeous and definitely looked it in the video, and I guess there's a market for poorly-constructed webcam videos with titles like 'Hot Blonde Bimbo Fucks Her Brother Live On Cam'. It took off like that clip of Merry Ginn getting the Capri Sun from her little brother while she was masturbating on cam. There must be some weird, sick community of these kinds of fetishists.

Anyways, Dad was beyond pissed. Like, I was kicked out of the house almost immediately kind of pissed. Before the end of the day, he'd come at me with a sweaty fistful of hundred-dollar bills and told me he never wanted to see me again. He was always pretty protective over Britt, especially after what Uncle Hoyt did to her, and I guess seeing me do what I did for all the Internet to see brought back all the rage and hurt he'd been drinking away since then.

Mom was just Mom. She drank a lot that day, and took a lot of Xanax, and didn't say too much of anything. She was goddam near comatose before I left. I begged for her to call me. Dad shouted that he would make sure she wouldn't before he slammed the door in my face.

If I had to guess, I'd bet that Joel somehow found his way around the geo-blocking. He was obviously so determined to get more of Britt, and I wouldn't be surprised if he could set his computer up to record. I bet he was surprised with what he saw. I could never figure out why he'd want to spread that around, though.

Anyballs, what happened with me was I took a bus out west, since I'd been accepted for college there already anyways. My high school allowed me to graduate in absentia without asking too many questions, though I left so quickly that they didn't really have a choice. I had a feeling when I was talking to them on the phone that they kind of knew the story already.

It was hard, moving to a new town with no contacts. I obviously spent a few very uncomfortable nights in strange places, but money talks and when you're walking around with a fistful of cash, you can make some minor miracles happen. I was able to find a small apartment to rent, and started working under the table at a shitty local gym. It put hell on my ankle, though. On days off, which there were more than a few of, I toured the campus I was about to start attending. I knew the video got big, but didn't expect it to be so everywhere. Guys on the street would occasionally make eye contact with me, and give me a knowing smile. One guy even went so far as to come up to me on the street and shake my hand. It didn't really help with my whole plan to put the incident behind me, but I tried not to let it bug me. I figured I'd sinned, and I was living my penance.

Of course putting it behind me didn't help at all when one day, out of nowhere, Lauren showed up at my door. I had no idea how she'd found me, but there she was, looking a little frumpy in a long green t-shirt and red shorts that she looked like she'd been sleeping in.

"Hi," she said, sounding kind of sheepish.

I hugged her. I didn't know what else to do. I'd been playing hard the whole time I'd been gone, but obviously I missed my comfortable old life and all my old friends I never even got to say goodbye to. I'd had to turf my Facebook account when the thing started getting so big that people were looking for me by name.

"What are you doing here?" I eventually asked, when I could bear to release her from my grip.

"We just wanted to apologize," she said.

"We?" I asked.

And then who should appear from behind my doorframe, but Brittany, both angel and devil in the flesh.

"Hey," she said meekly, and with a small wave.

I didn't know whether I was furious to see her, or delighted. She was the reason for my exile, but dammit, she was still my sister. And damn if she wasn't still looking just as beautiful as ever. And so for all my mixed emotions, all I could manage to say back was,

"Hey," matched with the same meek little wave.

And I guess that was sort of tacitly inviting them in, because before I could even think about anything, Lauren and I were together on my shitty pull-out couch and Britt was floating aside, trying her damn best to look sincere and apologetic while struggling to keep composure in a leaky beanbag chair.

"I'm sorry, Ricky," she said, "I was only trying to make a little money. I never meant for it to get so out of hand. I don't know why I told everyone you were my brother on the Internet. Some people are into weird things like that. I thought it would help my donations." She fumbled in her purse, looking for a cigarette and something to do with her hands while she was speaking.

"Anyways," she said, "I obviously never wanted you to get kicked out of town. I kind of like you. And I just like that you liked me too, and were nice to me."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose with my dominant thumb and forefinger.

"I don't go by Ricky anymore," I said, "It's Patrick now."

"I thought you hated going by Patrick," Britt said.

"I do! Lord, how I do. It's one step away from Patty, and then you may as well call me Mick O'Taterhead."

Lauren laughed. Even though she was right next to me, sometimes I got so wrapped up in Britt that I needed to be reminded that Lauren was in the room. I narrowed my gaze at her.

"Wait," I asked, still trying to process everything, "What are you apologizing for?" I narrowed my eyes at Lauren. Hers went directly to the ground.

"I was the one who made the video," Lauren said.

"What?" I asked.

"I did it," she said again, "I worked around the geo-blocking. I recorded Britt from the cam site. It was me."

"But...why?"

"I don't know," she said, "I was so confused. I couldn't stop looking at those pictures we took of Brittany. I reverse-image searched my copies, so I was able to find where Britt put them online. I got her username, and from there it was kind of an easy workaround to find her channel."

"Why were you watching her channel?" I asked.

"I couldn't stop thinking about her," Lauren said, "I was afraid she was turning me lesbian. I thought if I could watch her and not feel anything, it would prove I was... okay, I guess. I don't know. Straight enough for God."

I was too overwhelmed by everything coming out to really try and parse any of the logic she was throwing at me. I only turned around and walked to my tiny sofa and sat down. I dropped my head into my hands.

"Why did you make a video of it?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "For science? What do you think, Ricky? I was turned on. I loved her body. And then you showed up, and I don't know. I didn't think about it."

"Did you release the video?"

"Yes," she said, looking down again.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I have no idea! I was angry at you. I was jealous. I didn't think about it. I didn't think about anything. I was just furious and I put it out and I was venting and I just wrote 'My asshole boyfriend cheated on me with his sister.' I never thought it was going to take off like it did. I didn't think anybody would see it."

"You didn't think anybody would see it?" I asked indignantly, "On the internet? Where everybody can see it?"

"Do you know how much porn is on the Internet, Ricky?" she asked, "I thought it was just going to be another drop in the ocean."

"Jesus Christ," I said, "This is a hell of a lot to take in. You did me bad, Lauren. Why would you be jealous of Brittany? She's just my sister."

"I wasn't, I guess," she said.

"What?"

"I said I wasn't. I was jealous of you."

"What?"

"I was jealous of you," she said again, "I was jealous of the way you got to touch her, and feel her. I was jealous of you getting to be with her. I don't know. It was all very complicated and there a lot of complex emotions and feelings involved."

"So... are you a lesbian, then?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "I think I'm kind of bi."

"You think?"

"Well..." she said, "Yeah, I think so. I don't really know. That's where you come in. And my apology, as well."

"Your apology?"

"Yeah," she continued, "I know I can't fix everything, but I want to make it up to you as best as I can. Besides, I always thought you'd be the one to take my virginity."

"Wait, what?"

"You can still be the first boy to fuck me. It's the least I can do."

She very quickly dropped to her knees, and crept in between mine where I sat on the sofa. She pulled her t-shirt over the top of her head, exposing her sexy black bra.

"I'm really sorry, Ricky," she said, unclasping her bra at the back. Her little breasts fell into my view, just the third time I'd seen them. Her hands quickly made their way to my belt, which was unbuckled in an instant. I was too overcome with whatever emotion that I couldn't even move to stop her. Not that I think I would have, of course.

"Oooh, this is exciting," I heard Britt squeal from the couch in the corner. Just as Lauren was freeing my rising member up from my shorts, she turned to look at Brittany.

"You're not going to just sit there and watch, are you?" she asked.

"I think I'm entitled," Britt said devilishly, "So... maybe."

Lauren just rolled her eyes, yanked my shorts down to my ankles, and took me in her mouth.

I don't know if Britt had been following up with Lauren about the whole 'how to suck a cock' thing, but if she did, she'd been giving her a master class. Or else it'd just been so long since I'd had a warm bit on it that anything with a wet roaming tongue felt masterful compared to my gnarly fingers, but when she was sucking me Lauren had me totally in her bag. I wrapped her hair into a ponytail in my right hand, and used it to guide her onto me. She still couldn't take me totally in her mouth, but she had a strong lip grip and her tongue made its way comfortably around my veiny thromboid and her ball-play with her free hand was considerably more natural feeling. And she was so skillful and dedicated and totally engrossing that I scarcely even noticed when Britt rose out of her seat, stripped herself of her top, and crawled on her knees in behind Lauren. She reached around and cupped Lauren's little breasts in her hands, started kissing her gently on the side of her neck.

"I could use some of that mouth right about now," Britt said. She was stroking herself between her legs over her leggings with her free hand. Lauren's sucking pace slowed, and she began to offhandedly stroke me before she let my cock out of her mouth.

"Not on the floor," she said, "My knees are already sore from this hardwood. Why don't you own a rug, Ricky?"

Britt was now using both hands on Lauren, one rubbing up and down her chest and the other playing with her crotch over her shorts.

"Where's the bedroom?" Britt asked.

"Um," I said, barely able to cope with them both looking hungrily up at me from the floor between my legs. I had to force myself to stand, Lauren's hand lazily sliding free from my cock, still wet with her spit and begging for attention, and gently kind of usher them with open palm away from the foot of the couch. "It's a pullout."

And they gave me a fair amount of shit about the cheapness of my apartment while I played the couch's legs out of its delicate folding mechanism, the cheap plastic folding mattress snapping open and into place while Britt and Lauren stripped and played with each other, too prepped and ready by the time I had it prepared for them even to notice the shittiness of the bed they were falling onto. And Britt fell on her back, bringing Lauren with her between her legs, and I looked down in admiration at Lauren's swaying naked ass while she made feast on my sister's swollen lips.