Sisterfest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

Sylvie looked behind her, and smiled at Robyn, who stepped next to her and slid her arm around her waist. Evan appeared from nowhere, and both girls split apart to allow him to step between them, his arms sliding around their waists. He grinned at the group of stunned young men and preening, scantily-clad girls as he spoke.

"Gentlemen, this is a place of sexual experimentation as well as a place for you to explore the needs of your sisters, and enjoy her favours, or anyone else's, for that matter. There are no rules, nothing is forbidden except the following; there are no names, no-one will exchange details, telephone numbers, email addresses, anything like that; other than your sibling, no-one here knows you, and it must remain that way; you are anonymous for a reason, and must protect that anonymity, just as it will protect you. The cardinal rule, however, is: if a girl says no, she means no, and there is no negotiation or alteration possible on that point."

He paused, again waiting for the susurration of whispered comment in the room to die down.

"Each of the ladies has been given a bracelet, only Sylvie, Robyn, and I have keys for them, and on that bracelet is a panic button; pressing it will cause the male with her to be removed from here and this group immediately and permanently. The bracelets cannot be removed, any tampering with them will send an alarm to Sylvie, Robyn, or me, and our security staff will deal with the matter accordingly. Remember, gentlemen, no-one gets hurt, ever. You have each been assigned a room, what you do in there is entirely up to you, provided the rules I just mentioned are adhered to; otherwise, have fun, be gentle, and remember, your sister brought you here because of how she feels about you, so please honour and respect the step she's taken, and be sure you thank her appropriately!"

While Evan spoke, his hands had disappeared from around his two sisters' waists, and now, the two girls turned to him and kissed him deeply, before kissing each other deeply, soulfully, their lips and tongues working, and Finn couldn't help but see, like everyone else in the room, that his hands were underneath their dresses, that they had no panties on, and that Evan was running his fingers over their glistening slits, between the cheeks of their bottoms, and rubbing slowly over their pink little anuses as they kissed and tongued each other. Sylvie and Robyn broke their kiss to smile slyly at the assembled brothers and sisters. Robyn now spoke, her face flushed as Evan's hand continued to work between her legs.

"This house is shielded from using mobile telephones, but even so, we still can't allow their use here, especially if the handset is GPS-enabled, just in case, so each of your sisters has a bag with your names on it. Please take off all watches and personal jewellery, and put it in the bag, along with your telephone handset, and leave the bag on the table by the door; it will be sealed and locked in the strong-room by myself and one of our security team, and returned to you before you go. There is no time here, ladies and gentlemen, and for the duration of your stay, you will live in a perpetual 'now'; all the windows have sealed shutters, so you won't know if it's day or night, all you will know will be the time you spend exploring, understanding and loving the one who loved you enough to bring you here. Please feel free to indulge your every whim, to experiment, to try new things with new people if that's what you want to do; as my brother has said, nothing is forbidden except that no-one be forced or harmed. There are several fully-stocked pantries, the ladies all know where they are, please, eat and drink whatever you please, whenever you please, it's here for you to enjoy as the mood takes you. There will be several banquets and buffets during your stay here, you will be alerted thirty minutes before one is due to start, whether or not you choose to attend is entirely up to you. There is no alcohol allowed here, for obvious reasons, but we have a wide range of soft-drinks, fruit juices, and boutique bottled waters from around the world, please, help yourselves."

She stopped speaking to catch her breath; obviously, whatever Evan was doing was catching-up with her.

"The first banquet and mixer is tonight, the bell will sound thirty minutes beforehand, everyone is requested to attend, but there are no rules; what happens at the banquet and mixer is entirely up to you, all of you, but I think I can promise you a festive night you might just remember for the rest of your lives! Until then, your time is your own, I urge you to take it and use it to get properly acquainted!"

Robyn smiled, accepting a kiss from both Sylvie and Evan, then turned back the assembled group.

"We are believers in true hedonism, in living a life of joy and sexual experimentation, with none of society's rules to hinder and hamper us, and we take a great delight in living a sybaritic lifestyle to the best of our capabilities; for this weekend, we welcome you to join us as we share our lifestyle with you. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Sisterfest!"

Finn had been listening with only half an ear; his attention had been fixed on his ravishing sister, and the sight of her wearing lingerie he'd only ever imagined her wearing in his most fevered fantasies. Lara had somehow moved into the circle of his arms, and now he was aware that his need for her had concentrated itself in his groin, in his straining erection, and Lara was pushed right up against it, the cleft in her bottom the perfect place to hold and cuddle his raging hardness.

As soon as Robyn finished speaking, Lara turned and smiled at him, then stood on tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I love you, Finny, and I'm sorry I lied to you to bring you here, I've wanted you for so long, and I didn't know how else to get you here, are you mad at me?"

Finn took her by the shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes, seeing only the truth, and smiled reassuringly.

"I can never be mad at you, Sissy, you know that! But..."

"Lara's eyes widened, apprehension apparent in every line of her.

"But what, Finny, what were you going to say? Finny, tell me!"

Finn swallowed a sudden lump in his throat, still not really believing what he'd just heard.

"Why me, Sissy, of all people? I know what kind of boys you like, I see them all the time, they never leave you alone, I'm not like them, look at me, I'm just me..."

Her eyes filled as she reached up to stroke his face, the look of hurt puzzlement on his face tearing at her heart.

"Yes, you are you, and you're all I want Finny, you're all I've ever wanted; me and every other girl in Ledbury! I don't want any of those skinny fashion victims, I want you, I always have! This is no joke, Finny, it's not a setup, it's real, it's you and me, and I'm telling you now, I want you, and only you! Is that clear enough?"

Finn looked searchingly into her eyes, looking for any hint she was lying, that this wasn't some elaborate, cruel prank, but saw only the truth. He smiled, and reached out to wipe her eyes.

"Loud and clear, Sissy!"

Lara pulled him down to once again brush her lips against his, then stepped back, once again posing for him, blushing happily as he looked her up and down appreciatively.

"It's all for you, Finny, and anything else you want, I told you, I love you!" she whispered, reaching up to brush her fingertips across his cheek and lightly caress his lips. Finn reached for her, pulling her closer by her hips, unable to stop himself gently kneading the soft flesh padding her hips as he did so, Lara smiling as she draped her arms around his neck.

"Am I allowed to kiss you, Sissy?" he grinned, and Lara responded by grinding herself lightly against him as she licked his lips.

"You're allowed to do anything you want to me, Finny, that's why you're here! Kissing is a good start, but there are so many other things we can do, back in our room; shall we go there?"

Finn nodded, uncomfortably aware of the throbbing bulge in his slacks, the throbbing not helped by Lara lightly trailing her hand over it and gently squeezing him as she stretched up to once more lick his lips, a butterfly-kiss promise of things to come. She smiled up at him, the happy, sweet smile he remembered from when they were younger, and took his hand.

"Come on, Finny, let's go, your room awaits, and so do I!"

As they walked hand in hand toward the double doors at the end of the room, Finn saw a lovely, shapely blonde girl, dressed in the most daring white lace teddy he'd ever seen, with stockings and platform stilettos, crying bitterly by the wall, Robyn talking to her in low tones, and a boy, who was obviously her brother, standing back and looking by turns embarrassed, angry, and guilty.

"Oh poor girl, he turned her down! Now she has to leave too, and she'll never be invited again!" whispered Lara, her eyes filled with sympathy for the pretty girl who'd been rejected by her brother, and also a glint of anger that he'd done it so publicly.

"What a cruel, thoughtless dick!" she whispered fiercely, "He could have done it discreetly, not in front of everyone like that! Poor girl!" and Finn could only agree, although he was at a loss to understand how such a beautiful girl could be so enamoured of such an ordinary-looking specimen.

"It takes all sorts, I suppose, and there's no accounting for taste, but still...!" he mused to himself, returning to reality as Lara's fingertips once more lightly brushed the bulge at his groin and leaned up to whisper in his ear.

"It's "us" time now, Finny, take me to our room, sweetheart, there are so many things I want to show you, to tell you, and to do with you, I want you so bad right now, let's go!"

Finn grinned happily as Lara led him down a corridor lined with identical doors on each side. As they approached one door, an amber LED set discreetly in the ornate moulding above the door lintel flashed in time to an LED on Lara's bracelet. Finn tried the door, and it swung open smoothly but heavily, hinting that it was of more than standard construction, but poised so well on its hinges that a slight pressure was that was required to move it. Finn looked around in wonder at the opulent décor, the rich furnishings, the thick, sensuous carpet, and the massive bed, larger than any king-size he'd ever seen. Lara smiled happily and led him into the room, Finn unresisting as he tried to take in the magnificence of their room.

"So Finny, now we're here, what do you want to do?" she murmured, her eyes downcast demurely even as Finn tore his eyes away from the magnificence of the room to feast on the wonder that was his younger sister.

Fin reached out and took her chin, lifting her head up so he could look her in the eyes.

"Sissy, now I know why I'm here, I don't know whether to be happy, amazed, or overwhelmed! There is one thing I know for certain, though; I want you, I've always wanted you, I can't remember a time when I didn't want you, and now you've brought me here, I want you so badly it hurts! I just wish I was smart enough to work out long ago that you felt about me the way I've always felt about you, then none of this would have been necessary!"

Lara smiled, her eyes sparkling as she reached for him, Finn likewise reaching for her, to pull her into a tight clinch as their lips met with almost bruising force. As their tongues fenced and explored inside each other's mouths, their hands squeezed and explored, feeling the victory of forbidden territory finally conquered. Finn slid his hands down to cup and squeeze her luscious buttocks, pulling her hard against his burgeoning erection; Lara in turn ground herself against him, feeling at last the pressure of his straining erection as it pressed against her swollen labia for real, something she'd only ever dreamed and masturbated about.

Finn relinquished his hold on her peach bottom, his hands fumbling with the catches on her bustiere, while Lara in turn began undoing his shirt buttons, working her way down until she pulled his shirt out of the waistband of his slacks, and tugging his shirt off, running her hands over his smooth muscular chest and bulging abdominal muscles, savouring the smooth satiny warmth of his bare skin against her hands.

Finn, however, was in his own seventh heaven; having managed to undo all the hook and eye fastening up the back of her bustiere, it now fell away to leave her stiffly erect nipples poking solidly into his abdomen. Finn stepped back to look at her in all her glory, his frank stare making Lara blush and bite her lip as she looked away. Her eyes widened as she felt his hands on her small, firm, pouting breasts, her nipples rubbing against the palms of his hands, sending shivers all the way though her body. She looked back up at Finn, and saw his rapt gaze on her bare breasts, and gasped as he suddenly dipped down to catch a nipple between his lips, the sudden pleasurable sensation almost buckling her knees.

As his lips and tongue worked on her nipple, one hand holding her breast as he suckled her, his other hand slid into the back of her panties, a finger caressing her tight little rosebud before slipping past and further under, to slide along the crease between her labia. Lara gasped as she felt her lips swell and part immediately, her arousal pulsing through her womanhood as the man she wanted more than anything in the world caressed and touched her so intimately.

Lara quickly unbuckled Finn's belt before all rational thought left her, pushing his slacks down and leaving him in just a pair of tight, trunk-style shorts, his swelling manhood clearly outlined against the tightly-stretched material. Without hesitation, she reached out to squeeze and fondle him, Finn growling with lust as she squeezed his cock through his shorts.

Lara was trembling now, with unfulfilled need, with lust for him, and because of the sensations sparking though her as Finn suckled her while he stroked and gently teased her labia apart. At last she could stand the suspense no longer, sliding her hands into the waistband of his shorts and pushing down, releasing his big cock from its hiding-place. Finn gasped as his cock snapped upright, released from the constriction of his underwear, to feel the warmth of Lara's small hands as she slowly rubbed and caressed him, gazing in lust-filled wonder at the large cock and equally impressive set of balls depending from it.

"Finny, it's...it's so beautiful!" she murmured, unable to take her eyes off her prize.

Finn responded by pulling her closer and grinding the solid bar of flesh against her tingling slit, making her gasp and shudder with delight. Lara in turn held herself against him, her lips finding his as she ground her slit, and ever more sensitive clitoris, against his solid erection, making both of them gasp as they frotted each other. Finn tugged at her panties, Lara responding by pushing them down and wriggling them off, all the while making sure her mons stayed pressed against him, not wanting to miss any of the wonderful sensations as he rubbed himself against her most tender, sensitive parts.

Suddenly Finn stopped, holding Lara away from him as he looked into her sparkling sapphire eyes, those same eyes now wide in surprise and consternation.

"What...what, Finny, don't...not now...Finn...!" she moaned, thinking she'd somehow offended him, that he was going to leave now, and this would all be over before it had ever really started. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes, and now it was Finn's turn to look shocked.

"No, Sissy, no...don't...don't cry, baby, it's okay, wait!" he murmured, picking her up in one easy motion and cradling her in his arms.

"Not like this, not just groping at each other, I want it to be better than that!" he whispered, his lips brushing her cheek, her eyes, nuzzling her hair. In two strides he was at the bed, sitting down on the edge with her on his lap, his hands smoothing over her as he drank her in. Lara looked up at him, seeing only love and need for her in his eyes.

"I thought...I thought you'd changed your mind!" she stammered, relief washing over her as he smiled back at her, his lovely smile making her pussy twitch and shudder with need.

"I told you once, Sissy, I wanted you so bad it hurt, I wasn't lying! I just want to hold and kiss you properly, to explore you, and kiss and taste all of you properly, not just grope and grab! I don't want to have sex with you, Sissy, I want to make love to you, that's all I've ever wanted to do to you!"

Lara swivelled around to sit astride him, his solidly erect cock rubbing against her damp, sticky labia, and rubbed herself against him as she pulled him down to kiss him, really kiss him, for the first time, their kiss this time fed by love and mutual need, not just simple, animal lust. Finn's hands slipped down from her waist to hold and squeeze her plump little buttocks, the feel of those delicious globes so much more satisfying, and much, much sexier than in his fantasies of her, of how her body would feel. Lara meanwhile, continued to grind and rub her slippery little pussy against him, sliding her lips along the underside of his hard cock, letting him feel how hot she was for him, letting him know who she belonged to now.

As she kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth as his explored hers, Lara gradually urged him backwards, until Finn was lying on his back with Lara writhing and squirming on him as she kissed him hotly, feeling the heat of his blood-engorged cock as she rubbed her swollen labia on it. Finn slowly manoeuvred her until they were lying on their sides, bodies still pressed together as they kissed with almost bruising force, long-suppressed urges finally let loose as they played now with no inhibitions, no holding back.

Now they broke their kiss, Lara moaning as Finn kissed her neck and throat, luxuriating in the feel of his lips as he lightly dusted her with kisses, moving gradually downwards. Lara sighed and leaned back as Finn gently kissed her breasts, pushing his hand sunder the small of her back, making her arch her back as he once again sucked her nipple between his lips and rubbed his tongue lightly against the hard rubbery nub. Lara sighed and caressed his face, twining her fingers in his hair as he lapped at first on nipple then the other, alternately licking and sucking, teasing the flesh into hard little points.

As he kissed her nipples, his fingers lightly rubbed her labia, slowly sliding between her lips to tease and stroke her, making her writhe with her need for him, and clutch convulsively at him as he teased a particularly exciting or sensitive place. Finn continued to suckle at her, his fingers slowly sliding into her, each stroke taking him deeper inside her, gently pressing her lips apart, until he stroked the hood of her clitoris.

A jolt of electricity seemed to flare through her, Lara crying out at the sensation of being touched there for the first time by someone other than herself. Finn knew what he was doing, though, and as he licked, nibbled, and sucked her nipples, he increased the pressure until he was frigging her, sliding his fingers into her as he lightly rubbed her clitoris, Lara responding by lifting her hips against the pressure of his hand, silently asking him to do more.

Now Finn continued kissing down her elegant torso, pausing to kiss her flat stomach and admire her neat little navel, planting a delicate kiss into the little jewel, making her shiver with an erotic frisson, before his questing lips moved down, and down, until he was at the very apex of her slit. Lara bucked and shivered as his tongue-tip gently poked into her slit, probing between the swollen folds of flesh, rubbing against her engorged clitoris, the little bead of flesh standing erect and hard, waiting to give her pleasure. Finn stared, enthralled, at the neat folds of flesh concealing her secret place. The bare lips, damp with a layering of her juices, were swelling even as he watched, turning a pale coral as they engorged with her arousal, her delicate scent rising more and more strongly now, rich, and sweet, tangy and delicious.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers