Sisterfest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn moved between her parted thighs and kissed her puffy little slit, inhaling the warm scent of his sister as he did so, the sweet, tangy, salty smell of her making his cock even harder; somehow he knew she'd taste delicious, and dipped his tongue down to find out, edging open the creases of her labia to lick the little hooded nub of flesh. Almost immediately a small flood of sweet juices flowed out of her, Finn lapping at her and swallowing the delicious tangy nectar flowing from her sweet-smelling pussy. Lara was writhing under him, rubbing her crotch against his face as he licked, lapped, and probed at her, holding his head as she gave little mewing sounds of pleasure.

Finn slid his hands under her bouncy little bum and grasped a firm cheek in each hand, lifting her up and holding her against his mouth as he worshipped her, lightly sucking on her throbbing clitoris, driving her wild as the almost unbearable pleasure flooded over her; frigging herself had never been like this, now at last she knew the pleasures of a man's tongue, her brother's tongue, and she knew that was something she'd always need from now on.

At last, stimulated almost beyond endurance, her tight little pussy convulsed as the first power-wave of orgasm swept through her, Lara screaming as she gave in to what her brother was doing to her.

"Uuunnngghhh, God, Finny, it's so good...so good, Finn...ooohh yess, ooohhh yess!" she moaned as wave after wave or orgasmic delight surged through her, feeling like sexual energy was crackling and bursting out of her as she came like never before.

Finn never stopped lapping and sucking at her, drinking her nectar as it poured from her, revelling in the sweet tangy taste of her. Whatever happened from now on, he knew he'd never be able to stop doing this with her; he needed this now, he always would.

Her storm passed, leaving Lara weak but glowing with sexual satisfaction, love and desire for Finn arcing through her, leaving her determined that this new-found connection and sexual compatibility of theirs would never fade and die; Finn was her man, and that was how she thought of him now.

Finn slid up beside Lara to once again clamp his lips around her nipple, making her gasp as his tongue rubbed the sensitive flesh.

"What can I do for you, baby?" Lara whispered, her hands already holding and squeezing his distended cock, "Can I suck you, Finn, can I taste you now?" she asked, wanting nothing more right now than to feel his powerful cock pulsing between her lips, to squeeze and pump him as she sucked him, and to taste his cream as he ejaculated in her mouth and down her throat.

Finn rolled onto his back, Lara following him, to kiss him hungrily as her hand jerked his cock, spreading his clear lubricant along the length of his shaft as she slowly masturbated him. Now it was Lara's turn to kiss him tantalisingly in a line along his smooth torso, licking and then blowing on his nipples, making him gasp with the sensation, kissing his muscular stomach and enjoying the feel of his abdominal muscles against her lips, before finally kissing the tip of his surging cock, the sensation making Finn gasp again. Lara kissed along the length of his shaft, soft, loving little pecks, until she reached his scrotum, and slowly, one at a time, sucked his balls into her mouth, rolling the seeds carefully and gently in her hot mouth, Finn almost sobbing with the sheer eroticism of the act. Lara rose up on her hands and knees and climbed between his thighs, taking his cock-head in her mouth and licking the velvety crown, tasting the clear lubricant seeping from the tip and smiling at him as she fellated him.

Finn sighed when Lara looked up at him, the sight of her beautiful cornflower-blue doll's eyes looking at him over the cock in her mouth almost unutterably lewd and sexy, and he watched, fascinated, as Lara began bobbing her head, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him while she fondled and gently squeezed his balls. Finn closed his eyes, afraid that the sight of Lara with his cock in her mouth would tip him over the edge; he wanted to be inside her for that, he wanted to hold her against him as he pounded himself into her and filled her with his seed.

Finn held his hand out to her, and she reluctantly pulled her mouth away from him, realising this wasn't what he wanted, not yet, and kissing him all the way, slid back up to lie alongside him.

"What do you want to do baby? She whispered, licking his lips as her hand continued to pump and squeeze his cock. Finn opened his eyes and smiled at her, pulling her closer so he could kiss her soft lips all over again.

"I already told you, Sissy; I want to make love to you; that's all I've ever wanted to do with you!"

Lara smiled, and once again her lips descended to his, kissing him gently at first, then more and more wildly as his hands rubbed and caressed her, touching her, doing things to her, setting her skin on fire. Finn held her close as he rolled over to lie on top of her, Lara instinctively opening her thighs to allow him to rest between them. Finn continued to kiss her, his tongue fencing with hers as their lips stayed glued together. Lara could feel the solid mass of his erect cock as the underside pressed against her damp little slit, and as she kissed him back as fervently as he kissed her, she began lifting her hips, dry-humping her slit against him as he began to saw his cock against her, the pressure of his cock against her labia making her pussy tingle deep inside.

Finn raised himself up on his elbows, his hand in the small of her back. Lara could feel the head of his cock as it butted up against her, and lifted up to kiss him once, stroking his face gently as she did so.

"Please Finny, this is what I want, please, make it good for me!"

Finn smiled reassuringly, preparing to slowly drive into her, then pausing.

"Sissy, are you...have you...what I mean is...?"

Lara looked deep into his blue eyes, so like hers, and smiled gently.

"This is the first time for me, Finny, I waited for you, so please, go slowly, don't hurt me!"

A small tear trickled from her eye, and Finn stared at her in shock.

"You're a virgin? Sissy, we don't have to do this, not now, if you want to wait it's okay, we have time...!" he gabbled, aware now that she was frightened, of the pain, of him hurting her, of the finality of the act they were so close to committing.

Lara rubbed the tear away and smiled.

"Thank you Finny, you're so sweet to think of me, but I waited for you, I only ever wanted to do this with you, make me happy, baby, do this for me, I want you so badly!"

Finn looked into her eyes for a few seconds, checking that she really meant what she was saying, then nodded, satisfied that she was ready. As he prepared to enter her, another thought occurred.

"Sis, how about...you know...protection...?"

Lara grinned at him.

"Since I was sixteen, Finny, so please, darling, just fuck me, I'm ready, honest!"

Finn held her close, their lips meeting in a kiss as he pushed himself forward, the tip of his cock feeling her damp heat as he slipped into her, his cock-head opening and stretching her slowly.

"Ooohhh, slowly, Finn, it...slower, please...!" muttered Lara, and Finn paused, before continuing to slip slowly inside her, the delightful tightness of her vagina making him twitch as he pushed further into her. Lara gritted her teeth as he stretched her open; there was some pain, but not like the horror stories she'd heard, and she could feel what pain there was lessening as he moved further inside her, slowly stretching her even further with his thick cock.

At last, over the feeling of fullness from his cock, she felt the brush of his pubes against her labia, and realised he was fully inside her. Finn leaned down to kiss her, the movement jarring the cock buried in her and making her gasp.

"Okay, Sissy, this is it!" he whispered, beginning to withdraw. Immediately, a welter of sensations whirled and scattered inside her, slight pain, pleasure, love for her man, arousal, all combining into one avalanche of pleasure as he withdrew and then slid back in, stretching her all over again. Lara gasped in pleasurable surprise, feeling at last what sex could be like, her hips lifting instinctively to meet him as he thrust back into her. As she thrust back against him, she instinctively tightened her constrictor muscles, gripping and rubbing him as he slid into her, realising how this must feel for him from the way he gasped and immediately sped-up.

Finn pumped gently into her, unsure how he should go; he'd never been with a virgin before, and he was torn between anxiety that he not hurt her, and almost overwhelmed with the erotic charge that came of having deflowered a virgin, and not just any virgin; his virgin sister, no less!

"This is your sister, this is your sister...!" he repeated to himself, resisting the urge to pull her legs up over his arms and hammer himself into her. Lara, meanwhile, could feel something building inside her, tension and arousal spinning into a something that was going to explode, she could feel it, she needed to make it go away, she needed Finn to make it go away.

Finn adjusted his position, unable to resist pumping a little harder, seeing Lara react by humping back even harder at him. At last, she couldn't contain it any longer.

"Harder, Finny, ooh God, harder, pleased yess, like that, like that!" she groaned as Finn pumped even harder and faster into her, that littler knot inside her now growing bigger, fuller, ready to burst.

"Yess, ooohh God, yess, yess, Finny, that's it, like that like that, like that...!" she shouted, her orgasm now almost a tangible thing, threatening to burst inside her any second now.

Finn leaned down and crushed his lips to hers as he rammed into her, and that was enough to send her over the top.

"OoooHHH God, Yesss, YESSS!" she screamed as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced ripped and tore through her, burning through her like endless bursts of sheet lightning , blinding her as pleasure almost too much to bear filled her and crackled from every nerve ending in bursts of raw sexual energy.

Finn gasped as her pussy tightened around him, stopping him in his tracks, the feeling tipping him over the edge as well, and he groaned out loud as what felt like an endless spray of semen burst out of him to paint her inner walls. Again and again he sprayed his spunk inside her, filling her with what felt like pints of hot sperm, his body convulsing as he came and came, endlessly pouring himself into her, overwhelmed and almost overcome with emotion as he emptied himself into the girl who'd haunted his dreams for so long and whirled nakedly through his every waking fantasy!

At last the jets of spunk died away to a trickle, and Finn held her to him as he rolled over, his stiff cock still buried to the hilt in her, holding her close to him as she shuddered and trembled with aftershocks from her incredible orgasm. Slowly her eyes focussed, to see Finn lying next to her, feeling his arms around her, sensing his lips no more than a hairsbreadth away. Lara reached out and kissed him gently, lightly licking his lips and watching his smile.

"Thank you, Finny, that was just...amazing, thank you for making my first time so special! I love you, baby!" she smiled, conscious of his thick cock still buried in her. Finn smiled and kissed her back, his hands sliding down her smooth back to hold and gently squeeze her luscious little behind.

"Did I ever tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world?" he murmured, squeezing her cheeks and sliding his fingers over her taut little anus. "Before this party's over, I'm going to fill you with my spunk, Sissy; there won't be a minute my cock isn't going to be in one of your holes, you are going to dribble spunk constantly, do you hear me Sissy?" he grinned, and Lara responded by squeezing him with her pussy muscles, making him gasp and grin.

"Well of course, Finny, why do you think I brought you here?" she grinned, then gasped as he rubbed her anus with some of the juices seeping out of her tightly-plugged pussy, then slid his finger to the second knuckle inside the tight, rubbery little knot.

"Including this one, Lara, I want this one as well, and I will have it, I promise you!" he murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

"Anything for you, Finny, as many times as you want; I love my Finny, and I'll do anything for him!" she whispered, slowly, rhythmically squeezing the cock embedded in her clasping pussy. Finn responded by gently pumping into her, Lara grinning and continuing to tense and relax her vaginal constrictor muscles, making him smile in return. As they moved against each other, their lips brushed as they kissed and nibbled, whispered words of love passing between them as they made love gently and tenderly.

Finn held Lara tightly as he rolled onto his back, taking her with him so she was now lying on top of him, their lips still locked as she pumped harder now. His hands slid back down to grasp a firm globular buttock in each hand, squeezing and pulling the firm cheeks apart as Lara writhed on top of him. Her knees parted and slid down on either side of him, finally allowing her to sit upright on him, his cock still firmly impaled inside her as she rode him in the classic "Cowgirl" position. Finn gasped as she began instinctively rolling her hips as she rose and fell on him, screwing her pussy around as she squeezed him, and his hands moved from her perfect bottom to hold and squeeze her soft, firm breasts, gently pinching and squeezing her long, stiff nipples, making her moan as she writhed and ground herself on him..

Lara began to feel that sensation inside again, as did Finn, his rolling and squeezing of her nipples making hot electric flashes shoot through her and pulse in her core. As Finn held her breasts, she covered his hands with hers, using his hands to pleasure her nipples as her orgasm once more gathered pace.

Finn could feel the changes happening inside her, his own thrusts into her become harder, longer, bucking against her as she ground herself against him, until once again, that bow-wave of light and singing pleasure smashed through her, wiping out all thought as she hung in space, gasping and shrieking silently as her brother pleasured her so completely.

"Ooohhh God, Sissy, ooohhh Goooddd...UUUNNNGGGHHH!" he roared as he came, once again an explosion of sperm bursting out of him to flood her with his tribute to her, his ears singing and popping with the force of his orgasm, the sensation of his sperm bursting out of him and into her a cathartic, sweet agony, an endless explosion of inner heat that sang in his bones and limned his vision with light as his eyesight whited-out.

At last the surging, pulsing spray of semen died away, until only a trickle bubbled from him, even that milked from him as her vaginal muscles squeezed and rippled, the strong muscular contractions only slowly fading away as her storm once again passed and left her calm, satisfied, fulfilled. Lara slumped down onto Finn's chest, her heart hammering a tempo to match his, only gradually slowing until back to normal.

"Finn, darling Finny, that was incredible, thank you baby, thank you!" she whispered, gasping slightly as his softening cock slid out of her. Finn smiled happily, his hands once more clamped around the perfect globes of her bottom, gently squeezing and kneading them, enjoying the warm, satiny texture, the feel of the young, firm muscles tensing and flexing as she moved, and the exciting, tempting bounce and quiver when he gently jiggled them.

"You know something, Sissy?" he whispered, "You've got the most perfect bum in the world, it feels wonderful, I might have to bite you later just to make sure it's real!"

Lara grinned up at him.

"You can bite me as many times as you like Finny! I was just thinking the same thing about you; you've got so many lovely places to bite, I don't rightly know where to start!"

With that, Lara moved up slightly so she could kiss him, her lips soft and moist against his. Finn drank her kiss in, his hands roaming over her as they kissed, feeling a stirring as his cock took notice of her all over again. Lara noticed too, breaking their kiss to wriggle against him as his engorging cock prodded against her sensitive pussy.

"Again, Finny, my God, are you ever not ready?" she grinned slyly, catching her bottom lip between her teeth in a way he found almost irresistible.

Finn responded by pulling her soft, firm cheeks apart and rubbing a finger gently over her tight little anus, making her jump and gasp, and bore in to kiss him again even harder. As they kissed, Finn slid his finger into the taut little hole, Lara squealing softly into his mouth, before rolling over so he was now on top of her. Without breaking their kiss, Finn once again slid his cock into his sister, listening to her groan into his mouth as he stretched her sensitive pussy open once again. As he pumped into her he slid his finger in and out of her tight anus in time to his pumping cock, Lara squealing and gasping into his mouth at the delightful double penetration, their tongues fencing as they fucked once again.

Finn was in a world of sexual overload; the most beautiful girl he'd ever known was writhing underneath him, his cock jammed inside her tight pussy, and his finger reaming out her arsehole, and all he wanted to do forever was more of the same. That it was his little sister made no difference to him now; he needed her so badly right now, he needed her legs wrapped around him, and her arms locked about him, and her lips saying his name while he stretched her holes and filled them to brimming with his hot spunk!

Lara picked up on what he was feeling, lifting her legs to slip them over his shoulders so he could jam himself even deeper into her. The two of them pumped wildly against each other, her thighs against his chest, almost nose to nose as they hammered feverishly at each other, the only sound in the room the slap of flesh against flesh and the hoarse gasping breath sounds of two lovers striving furiously for even more and deeper sexual fulfilment.

Finn powered into Lara, her firm little breasts dancing with the force of his thrusting. Lara was almost semi-conscious, her body and mind overwhelmed by the pace and power of Finn's lovemaking. Her hands clasped tightly around his neck as she thrust up against him, her legs now firmly wrapped around his midsection to enable her to thrust back against him. She could feel his cock swelling, his breathing shortening, and his thrusts speeding-up, all signs he was nearly there, and she let herself go, no longer holding back, grinding and humping for all she was worth, the so-recent virgin now taking her full reward as she fucked her brother so lustfully and energetically.

"Ooohh God, Yess, Yess, YEESSS! OH God, Finn, harder, harder, baby, HARDER!" she shouted, grinding her clitoris against his pounding cock, Finn responding with shorter, harder strokes as his own climax approached.

"OOOHHH FINN, YESSS!" she shrieked, a blast of sheer pleasure blowing through her like the back-wash from a jet engine, every muscle tensing as she strained against him, all coherent thought gone, her pussy clamping down around his surging cock in the extremity of her orgasm. Finn gasped at the constriction as she clamped down on him, the sudden delightful pressure causing his orgasm to flare bright through him, once again a pulsing bolt of white-hot semen bursting out of him to flood her inner recesses and bathe her in his male essence, seemingly endless jets of semen pouring out of him as he emptied himself into her.

The last of his spunk pumped into her, and Finn slumped down beside her, almost completely drained, sweat-soaked and trembling with exhaustion. Lara rolled against him, trailing her arm across his chest as she pulled him down to give him a sweet kiss.