Sisterfest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Finny, that was wonderful, I love you!" she whispered. Finn licked her lips and once again his hand slipped down to clench her enticing little buttock.

"And I love you too, Sissy!" he whispered, fondling the firm, bouncy flesh as he planted little kisses all over her face.

"What do you want to do now, baby?" murmured Lara, tracing his features as he slowly recovered from all his exertion, making it clear he could do anything he liked to her.

Finn grinned at her, pulling her closer by her perfect bum cheeks.

"Right now, Sissy, I want to find one of those pantries Robyn mentioned, I could eat a horse and chase the jockey for dessert!"

Lara grinned and slid off the bed, pulling him after her.

"Let's find a robe for you, then, and I'll take you there; now that you mention it, I could do with a little snack too. Come on, slowcoach, I thought you were hungry!"

There were two brief bathrobes hanging in the bathroom, in each of their sizes, and so, decently covered, Fin and Lara set off to find a meal.

The pantries were a series of rooms lined with refrigerators. There were also glass wine coolers filled with soft drinks, and the fridges were each stocked with cold meats, smoked salmon, crayfish, langoustines and other shellfish, cold sliced pies, roasted fowl, green salads, boiled eggs, and bowls of fruit salad. Finn piled up two plates with lobster salad, sliced beef, crab claws, and a liberal dollop of mayonnaise. There were several bistro-type tables scattered around, with a bread-basket and a butter dish on each one, so they sat down to eat. After a while some of the other couples drifted in to join them at the other tables, obviously looking to replenish their energy after what must have been an exhausting session, to judge by the haggard looks on some of the boys' faces! Strangely, like Lara, the girls all looked chipper and relaxed...

At they ate, they chatted in low tones about what had happened between them, their chairs gradually moving closer to each other until they were sitting almost hip to hip. At some point, they'd begun feeding choice titbits to each other, like it was the most natural thing in the world, occasionally leaning in to lick or kiss crumbs away from each other's lips, for all the world like lovers; and not just them either; the other couples were doing it too. Finn realised what they were doing, and smiled, Lara catching the drift of his thoughts and smiling too; the whole dynamic between them had changed permanently; they WERE lovers, partners, even. What had happened here tonight had changed them forever, moving them up several notches from being simply brother and sister.

At last, the inner man satisfied, for now, Finn picked up their ravaged plates and took them over to the large scullery, where several dishwashers stood open, racked their plates, then collected Lara and allowed her to lead him back to their room, his eyes captivated by the sight of her twinkling little bottom just peeking under the brief robe as she walked. Lara looked back and saw where he was looking, grinned cheekily and flipped up the rear of her robe, flashing her delectable rump at him. Finn of course was unable to resist it, and his hand darted out to hold and squeeze the pale globes, making her giggle and shimmy against his hand.

"Naughty, Finny, just for that you have to kiss my poochie extra nicely!" she giggled, then gasped as his finger slipped between those quivering cheeks and slid a little way into the tight little knot of her anus.

"Ohhh yes, Finn, do that again, when we're in our room, do it to me again!" she groaned.

Once back in their room, Finn wasted no time in pulling Lara's robe off, so he could once more feast on her nakedness. This time, however, he wanted to see every part of her, he wanted to kiss every inch of her, and he wanted to lick and taste her. The edge was off his appetite now; he'd gorged on her all day, now it was time to sip, and taste, and savour. Lara seemed to feel the same way, her hands roaming over him, feeling his muscles, the texture of his skin, the feel of his hair against her fingers as she hand-combed his hair back off his face.

Finn pulled her to him, his hands once more slipping down to cup and squeeze her bottom as his lips grazed on her smooth, pale neck and shoulder, but this time he noticed the crease at the tops of her thighs where the buttock flows into the thigh proper, wondering that he'd never before realised how exciting that crease could be. Lara's nipples poked him solidly in the chest as he squeezed and rubbed her, mute evidence of how turned-on she was becoming by his scrutiny of her, by his lips moving softly over her neck and shoulders, the base of her throat, and the lobes of her small, neat little ears.

His hands now moved up to briefly hold her lovely cheeks, then his fingers found and explored her lumbar dimples, wonder again stirring in him that he'd never noticed how erotically satisfying it could be to gently circle them with his fingertips, again kissing her neck lightly as his fingers touched and tasted her lower back and the tip of her buttock cleft. His hands then drifted gently up her smooth back, the skin soft and smooth and satisfying to his fingertips, feeling her life, her vitality thrilling from every pore. Further up his hands explored now, to take and hold her shoulders, and study the smooth, elegant curve of her neck as it flowed into her shoulders, before once more pressing his lips to her neck, savouring all over again the texture of her skin as he kissed her lightly, feather-touches that brought goosebumps of anticipation.

Lara watched him take her all in, taking his time to see her, REALLY see her, not just the parts of her that fed his fantasies, the realisation that he was committing every line and curve of her to his memory taking hold of her. When Finn led her to the bed, she remained standing when he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her close to lick and then gently suck on her straining nipples, the sensation almost driving her to her knees. His hands slipped back down to catch her buttocks, lifting and separating the firm globes as he suckled first one nipple then the other. Lara bit her lip as he slid one finger into her anus, his other hand moving around to touch and lightly rub at her moist pussy as he sucked and gently bit her nipples.

Lara's head was spinning as so many sensations spun and whirled inside her at once; the thrills of pleasure from the single finger slowly but deliberately pumping in and out of her tight bum hole, the fingers caressing and rubbing her pussy, slipping inside her, then withdrawing to gently slide against her straining, quivering clitoris, the feel of his lips, tongue, and teeth against her sensitive nipples. Now his hands changed their rhythm, the finger in her anus pumping more insistently, keeping pace with the fingers rubbing her clitoris and frigging her honey-hole. Her breathing began to hitch and stutter as more and stronger waves of pleasure began to sweep through her. Finn sucked harder, more insistently at her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure shooting through her and into her pussy, where the pleasure from the invading fingers rubbing and tweaking her erect clitoris mixed and mingled into one hot, breathless burst of orgasmic ecstasy.

Lara's knees almost buckled as she came, her hands clamping hold of Finn's head and pressing him to her breasts as he suckled her nipples, only his hands, rubbing and touching her most intimate places, holding her upright as she shook and shuddered, wave after wave of pleasure sweeping and billowing through her.

"Ooohh Finny, ooohh yess, like that, baby, yess, God, so good, so good, love you, love you...!" she groaned, head thrown back and eyes closed tight, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes with the force of her orgasm, her damp, swollen pussy convulsing as Finn frigged her, drawing every last molecule of pleasure out of her with his gentle, talented hands.

Lara slumped against him, Finn drawing her onto his lap, to kiss and hold her, her lips avid for his as the aftermath of her blinding orgasm rippled and quivered in her.

"Finny, you're...amazing, I love what you do to me, I love you so much!" she whispered, planting small, heartfelt kisses on his face, Finn kissing her back just as enthusiastically. He could feel her quivering with tiredness, and to be honest, after all their exertions, and the meal they'd had, coupled with Lara's earth-shattering orgasm, he was nearly dead on his feet, so he slid her onto the bed next to him, pulled the covers over both of them, clamped his hands around her tight, delectable little bum, and fell asleep, Lara cuddled up close to him, a small smile on her lips as she slept the sleep of the roundly-fucked.

*

Finn woke feeling refreshed, relaxed, and completely at peace with the world. His well-developed student time-sense told him they'd been asleep about three hours; they'd arrived here just after 2 o'clock, they'd played for at least three hours, and now they'd slept about the same, so by his reckoning, it must be about eight o'clock. That meant the night was still young; good! Lara was spooned up against him, his arm thrown protectively around her, and the feel of her firm bottom pressed against him caused his semi-erect cock to stiffen to full stretch, poking solidly into her rump. He wondered how long it would be before the sight, or feel, or scent of his sister would stop him reacting that way; if there's a God, it will be a long, long time coming, he silently prayed, giving himself up to the feel of his little sister pressed against him. Lara stirred, her eyes slowly opened and she smiled at the feel of his arm around her, his bare skin against hers. She turned her head slightly, to see his eyes looking directly into hers.

"Hello, beautiful boy!" she murmured sleepily, turning round to hug him and kiss his chest, simultaneously rolling his stiff cock deliciously against her smooth belly and grinning at his soft gasp.

"Hello Gorgeous Girl!" he grinned back, pulling her closer by her bum-cheeks and gently grinding his solid erection against her pussy-mound, making her gasp in turn.

"You were supposed to kiss my poochie!" she pouted, her eyes sparkling with suppressed laughter, before biting her lip in a way he found completely adorable and breathtakingly sexy as she rubbed herself against him.

"I want you to kiss my poochie, you lovely boy, but I want a shower first, Finny, come with me, I need you to do my back!" she wheedled, her fingertips gently playing over his scrotum, stiffening his cock even further.

"We won't get that far if you keep doing that!" he sighed, his eyes closing as she gently encircled his balls, her fingertip lightly rubbing his perineum.

For answer, Lara kissed him, slipping her tongue between his lips and kissing him softly as her warm little hand gently squeezed his balls.

Finn groaned and rolled on top of her, his tongue fencing with hers as he slid his cock into her in one long, slow glide, feeling her hiss into his mouth as he filled and stretched her pussy all over again.

"Oh yes, Finny, do that, do that, oh yes, oh yes...!" she chanted softly as Finn slowly pumped himself in and out of her, his hands sliding down to the small of her back and pushing her nipples up to where he could suck them as he fucked her. Lara groaned at the assault on her sensitive nipples, her hips bucking up to meet his as he thrust into her repeatedly, his excitement rising as she rhythmically clenched and released him. Suddenly he pulled out of her, leaning back on his haunches to pull her up to him.

"Turn around, baby-girl, turn around...yes like that!" he murmured as Lara, realising what he wanted to do, got on her hands and knees, his eyes fixed on her beautiful, heart-shaped rear. Finn gazed in rapture at the sight of her bare, swollen little pussy, the labia still parted from their earlier coupling, and her tight anus, the little pink knot quivering as she flexed her taut arse-cheeks in anticipation.

Finn walked on his knees up behind her and took hold of her smooth hips, his throbbing cock pointing straight at her damp pussy, and as he watched in almost a dream state, one of his favourite fantasy images coming to life right there and then, he slid his cock back between her plump labia, Lara hissing as he filled her once again, and pushing back against him as he began once more pumping himself into her. Almost without thinking about it, he slid his hands under her rib-cage, to catch and squeeze her hanging breasts, once again feeling her nipples stiff and straining between his fingertips as he gently squeezed and rolled them. Lara gasped and pushed back harder against him, her taut buttocks bouncing and flattening against his midriff as he simultaneously pumped into her.

Lara was in a new world; the feelings she was getting from her darling Finny fucking her in this way were too much to understand or even think about; all she knew was the feel of him boring into her as she pushed back against him was the most erotic thing she'd ever felt, a blizzard of sensations sleeting through her as her man made love to her in such an exciting way; she could feel her orgasm building, and Finn seemed to sense it, his thrusts becoming harder, more powerful, nearly slamming into her in his urgency. Lara squeezed her pussy muscles tight around him, intensifying the sensations for herself, finally pushing him over the edge.

Finn felt her tighten around him, and he lost whatever minimal self-control he still retained; his cock swelled, filling her as she held him tightly, climax roaring through him as bolt after bolt of spunk jetted into her, hot liquid spurts filling her up and squeezing out of her overfilled pussy to spill on the bed below as her convulsing pussy milked him of every drop of semen.

As Finn climaxed, Lara suddenly felt her own orgasm gather and blow hotly through her, her ears ringing as Finn filled her with heat, the sperm filling her setting her off on her own gasping, whimpering high as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, the feel of Finn squeezing and pinching her nipples sending more and more electric jolts through her to quiver in her convulsing pussy.

Lara slumped down on the bed, Finn on top of her, his hard cock still embedded in her, and his hands still grasping her firm breasts. They lay in their sweat, too winded to speak, waiting for the noise in their heads to lessen as they recovered from their explosive mutual orgasm.

Eventually, Finn slipped from her, to slump onto his back next to her, still too winded to speak, but smiling back at Lara when she grinned at him.

"Now I guess we really do need that shower!" she twinkled at him, Finn grinning as he pulled her closer to kiss her once more. As their hearts gradually slowed to something like normal, Finn finally caught his breath, tilting her head back so he could nibble her lips.

"You're mine now, baby-girl, never forget that; you belong to me, and I'll always be yours...if you want me!" he murmured, dipping his head down to plant gentle kisses on her throat and neck. Lara looked up at him, her eyes bright with unshed tears.

"Finny...Finn, I'll always want you, I've always wanted only you, I'll never let you go now; you're mine now, beautiful boy!" she smiled, accepting a kiss from him and burrowing happily into the circle of his arms, "Just remember one thing, Finn Elliot; you look at any other girls, for any reason, and I'll fix you, just you wait and see!"

Finn laughed, and gently smacked her quivering bottom, enjoying how the firm flesh bounced and jiggled beneath his hand.

"Shower-time, baby-girl, we smell exactly like what we've been doing, I really need a shower, and so you, so come on, last one in has to let the other one bite them anywhere they like!"

"Ohhh, Finny, I'm so comfortable...!" groaned Lara, kissing him lightly. Finn felt her lips form a smile even as she kissed him, and suddenly she jumped of the bed and pelted for the en-suite shower, giggling as he floundered behind her.

Lara darted into the shower cubicle and stood under the showerhead, posing and grinning.

"I win, I get to bite you!" she sing-song'd, turning round and flirting her spectacular little bottom at him, before pressing the button on the wall. A hot spray enveloped them both as Lara threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, lovingly.

"I cheated Finny, so if you want to, you can bite me anywhere you like, baby, okay? Or maybe you 'd like to lick me as well...?" she whispered, wriggling delightfully against him.

Finn growled as his hands once more sought out their favourite handhold; the cheeks of her little peach bottom, pulling her close against him.

"I think I'll bite your bum, Lara, several times; I want to see what it tastes like, Miss Lara Ffion Elliot!"

Lara giggled and picked up the bottle of shower gel, dumping a good squirt into her hand and rubbing it all over Finn's chest and midriff.

"You do me, now, Finny!" she grinned, handing him the gel.

Finn squirted the gel onto her shoulders and working it into lather, spreading it down her torso, taking care to lovingly cover her breasts with the slippery, soapy liquid. Lara giggled as he spun her around and rubbed gel into her back, all the way down to her buttocks, making sure he soaped between the cheeks of her bum, rubbing a soapy finger gently over her puckered little anus, before gently sliding it into her, Lara gasping and wriggling at the penetration. Finn pumped the finger in and out of the tight little hole a few times, before sliding his hands around her waist and up to cup and squeeze her breasts, tweaking and rolling her nipples, making her gasp and wriggle against him all over again.

Lara turned to face him, her hands filled with more liquid soap, and grinned as she soaped his cock and balls, pulling back his foreskin to wash his penis everywhere, squeezing him as she fisted his flaccid cock, and smiling cheekily when he hardened in her hands. Lara pressed her lips to his before wrapping her hands around him to soap and scrub his back. Finn grinned and turned her round as he pulled her back under the spray, running his hands over her and rinsing the shower soap off even as his pounding erection slipped into the cleft between her buttocks. With his cock parked, he took a double handful of shampoo and worked it into her glorious jet-black mane of hair. Lara took over working the shampoo into her hair, so Finn slid his hands around her again, squeezing her breasts and rolling her nipples between his soapy fingers, before sliding a hand between her legs to stroke and tease her pussy, slipping a finger inside her and making her gasp as he stroked her clitoris, all the while rubbing his cock between her buttocks.

Lara reached behind to hold him, squeezing and sliding her hand up and down his surging cock, holding herself away from him every time he tried to push into her; she had other plans, something she thought they'd both enjoy. So, teasing, rubbing, squeezing and kissing, they worked themselves up, Finn almost exploding with the need to fill her with spunk again, and almost beside himself with pent-up sexual frustration as Lara continued to deny him her body, instead working him almost into a frenzy of lust-filled need.

Lara turned off the shower spray and pulled a bath towel off the rail, rubbing Finn down briskly but gently, savouring the feel and scent of his freshly-washed skin against hers. Finn was in an agony of need, the sight of her nipples dancing as she dried him playing hob with his senses; he wanted to grab her, push her back against the wall, yank her legs apart, and hold her up while he shoved his aching cock far up inside her, but this was Lara, he could never do something like that to her. Besides, her secret little smile tipped him off that she had something planned, so he suppressed his urges as best he could, and tried not to think of her desirable body so tantalisingly close.