Sisterfest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara grinned to herself as she watched him almost writhing with pent-up need, part of her wanting to give him relief, he just looked like he needed her so much, but she steeled herself and held firm, knowing that what was coming was going to make up for his discomfort right now. Finn took the towel and draped it around her, holding her against himself as he dried her, the feel of her soft skin against him, the scent of her hair, the closeness of her lips, and the rasp of her stiff nipples as they rubbed across his chest driving him almost to distraction. Once they were dried off, Lara led him out of the bathroom, her hair turbaned in a towel. Finn rummaged in the closet and found a hair dryer, and lay on the bed watching as she dried her hair, drinking in every curve and ripple of her tight body, captivated by her nipples jiggling as she brushed her hair while she dried it.

Finally he could take no more, taking the dryer gently from her and pulling her back onto the bed next to him. Lara grinned as Finn kissed her, his rock-solid cock pressing into her soft stomach as he pressed himself against her. He rubbed lightly at the crease between her legs, and Lara grinned as she backed away slightly.

"Uh-uh, no you don't, mister! You were supposed to kiss my poochie, I want you to kiss and lick my poochie properly, so when you're ready, Finny!" she whispered, her eyes dancing with glee. Finn smiled back, and slid down the bed until his head was level with her pussy, the scent of her arousal already apparent.

"Like this, baby, I want to do it like this...!" she smiled as she straddled him, facing the end of the bed. Finn pulled her up until her succulent little pussy was just above his mouth. Lara reached out and took hold of his stiff cock, admiring the sculpted baton of flesh, then gasped as Finn pulled her down against his mouth and licked along her slit, her hips twitching as his tongue rasped lightly along the length of her slit from her hooded clitoris to the tense little knot of her anus

"Ooooh yes, like that, Finny, like that...!" she moaned as he gently licked and explored her, his tongue probing between the rapidly swelling labia. Lara lay down on him, her lips closing around the head of his cock as he took hold of her cheeks with both hands, holding her to him as he tasted and probed her, making her gasp and suck harder on his cock.

Lara licked and sucked Finn's cock with gusto; the scent of him, strong, masculine, fresh and delicious teased and tempted her palate, and the taste of him was all she'd hoped for, remembering how she'd tried to do this earlier, but hadn't had the chance to get properly into her stride before Finn had fucked her instead. Now she had the leisure to savour him, the salty, slightly sweet taste of the lubrication seeping from him whetting her appetite for what she really wanted. Memories of Finn masturbating, spraying huge pulses of sperm as he ejaculated ran and skittered round her mind as she sucked him, and she knew she wanted to drink his cream when he was ready to give it to her, to taste and slowly enjoy him, and see for herself whether his spunk was as delicious as she hoped it would be.

Finn was in a world of lust; to be here right now, holding her pussy against his mouth as he licked and tasted her; it didn't get any better than this. All his fantasies about Lara were coming true, one after the other; he could still barely believe he'd spent the afternoon and most of the evening pounding his cock into her, and now he was eating her delicious, fragrant pussy, rimming and tasting her deliciously tight little anus, the feel, scent, and taste of her jibing exactly with his most fevered fantasies and desires. His sister was true hot, and the thought that he was actually here, doing this, with her, made him feel weak, and horny, and excited, and endlessly grateful that Lara wanted him as much as he'd always wanted her.

Finn sucked and licked for all he was worth, the sweet juices pouring from her slowly driving him mad with lust for her, each drop of her essence clicking him up another notch, his tongue and lips working licking and sucking gently at her clitoris, driving her ever upwards, until she could take it no more. With a guttural moan, Lara stiffened, pleasure blazing through her as she came, the pleasure reaching a new peak as Finn jammed his pointed tongue as hard as he could into her tight little bum-hole, Lara screaming as orgasm once again seared and roared through her.

At the feel of her pussy convulsing against his mouth, and the flood of honey-sweet juice that filled his mouth, Finn could hold back no longer, and came with a deep, hissing groan, his balls tightening as his cock pumped jet after jet of thick creamy spunk into her mouth. The taste and feel of him pouring into her mouth triggered an even more primal response in Lara, her body convulsing with the depth of her release even as she fought to keep up with the huge amount of spunk pumping into her mouth.

Lara slumped down, her pussy twitching and shuddering as the tails of orgasm spiralled through her and slowly dissipated, Finn's still-hard cock in her mouth as she sucked the last tasty drops of his essence from him, licking the head clean, and drawing a long, ragged breath.

"Finny, that was, like everything else you do to me, utterly fucking incredible! I think I'll keep you!" she giggled, gently scratching his scrotum with a sharp fingernail and grinning as he jumped. She'd forgotten where his mouth was, and Finn retaliated by nipping her clitoris between his lips, making her groan as she too jumped.

"No Finny, don't...sensitive...oh God, what have you done to me, now you'll have to marry me, Mister Elliott!" she purred, pointing her tongue-tip into the sensitive hole in the end of his penis and twitching it slightly, making him jump again.

We need another shower now, beautiful boy!" she murmured. "There's the mixer and banquet, we can't go there smelling like this!"

Finn urged her up next to him, once again sliding his hands down her back and squeezing her taut buttocks.

"Baby-girl, I think everyone there's going to smell like this; I think I can confidently predict that everyone there will have been doing exactly what we've been doing!"

Lara raised an eyebrow.

"And what have we been doing, pray tell?" she asked in a mock-severe voice, trying to look puzzled, but Finn could see the laughter in her eyes. Finn looked at her just as sternly, or as sternly as he could while squeezing and kneading her delicious bum cheeks.

"Well, I don't know what you think you've been doing, Ms. Elliott, but I've been fucking the living daylights out of the hottest girl I've ever known, and I plan on doing more of the same! After the banquet, I'm going to fuck the arse off you, speaking of which..."

He leaned over to the bedside stand and opened the drawer, pulling out a tube of KY Jelly.

"I spotted this earlier. After the mixer thing's done, I'm going to bring you back here and fuck you in the arse; I said I would, you said I could, so be prepared, darling sister of mine; tonight you're getting my cock shoved in your tight, sexy little bum-hole! Any questions?"

Lara grinned as she looked him up and down.

"You're all talk! I'll believe it when I see it, until then, dream on!"

Finn grabbed her and rolled on top of her, holding himself over her as he looked down at her.

"You're sure about this? You don't have to do that just because I said I wanted to, you know; I don't want to force you to do anything!"

Lara pulled him down to her and kissed him.

"I told you earlier; anything you want, any way you want it, I'm yours, and I meant it. I'm looking forward to you bum-fucking me tonight, Finny, I've been dreaming about practically nothing else for months!"

Finn grinned and rolled off her, pulling her close again, sighing happily as the full and final realisation of what was happening here hit him; this was real, it was really happening, Lara was finally his, she wanted him, and they had made love so many times he'd lost count. His lips explored her hair as his hands slowly rubbed her body, Lara mewing contentedly as she snuggled up against him. Thinking of her, remembering the day, the feel of his cock spearing into her tight young pussy again and again, and planning how it would be for them going forward, Finn fell asleep, fatigue and exertion finally winning out against his libido, super-fit athlete or not.