Sister's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing there naked while she compared the two different garments. I tried not to look at her but I couldn't help it. A part of my brain was starting to get angry with her. Would she be doing this sort of thing if she had a girl for a roommate? Did girls just get naked in front of each other? I can tell you, guys did not. Was she doing this for my benefit? Was she trying to get a reaction from me? No. I needed to stop assuming everything was about me. But still, why was she flashing me so much skin?

While my mental faculties were occupied something physical was happening to me as well. I hadn't wanted my sister to notice that I had a hard on; so I put my dick between my thighs to hold it down. Then there was a flash of a feeling. I was looking at my sister's naked pussy, which she had turned all the way to my direction. Sure, her legs weren't open. She was just standing there so it wasn't like I could see her actual pussy but what I could see was already enough. The physical feeling of my dick being in something (in this case, between my thighs) and the visual stimulation of my naked sister being right there ... well it was too much for me and against my wishes I found myself in an orgasm and my dick was pumping semen all over the place.

I was slowly coming out of it and regaining my senses. I looked over at my sister and she was looking at me with a queer face.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

She put her panties down and walked over to me naked. If I had any hope of my hard on being satisfied and going away, it was dashed now.

"You little fucking pervert. Are you masturbating?"

"No, I'm not. No."

"Liar!" she said as she reached for my covers and tried to pull them off of me. I held on tight to my sheet and did my best to keep her from exposing me.

"Stop it. Leave me alone."

"I can smell it."

"Look, it wasn't intentional. It was just automatic."

"Automatic?"

"Yes. Guys just pop sometimes. Haven't you ever heard of nocturnal emissions?"

"More like premature ejaculation."

"Whatever. Just leave me be."

"So all these girls living around you are messing with you, huh?"

"No ... well ... Ok fine. You're messing with me."

By this time our struggle for the sheet had brought my sister and her luscious, naked form onto my bed.

"What do you mean by that?"

I had hoped that she would just assume that I meant she was messing with me in that moment as in her trying to pull the sheet off of me.

"I mean, you're just going about the room naked."

"I can be naked. This is my room."

"But I have to live here too. Are you saying I can go around naked too?"

"It's your room. If you need to be naked to be comfortable then do it."

"What? Really?"

As I was saying that she pulled with all her might. She stripped the sheet from my hands but then lost her balance and fell on top of me. I winced as my cock sprang into the air.

"Holy shit. You've got a jumbo, little brother."

"Thank you for pointing that out. Can you get off of me please?" I know. Even as I was saying it what I really wanted to say was please keep your body in contact with mine and never leave.

"We're going to have to wash your sheets."

"Fine. Then I'll wash my sheets."

"If you're going to do that sort of stuff then do you need to sleep with a diaper?"

Instead of verbally responding I decided to take the opportunity to touch her ass. I gave her a smack on her ass cheek.

"Like girls don't sometimes have stuff coming out of them."

"But when we do, we take care of it."

"And I do too. And what I don't do is go bothering you when you have to take care of whatever. And besides that, I don't go around naked trying to get you all worked up in the first place."

"Look, Paul, you're just going to have to grow up. This is my room and I need to be comfortable in my room. Ok so get a good look and get it out of your system cause if you're going to live here with me I don't want to have to feel like I have to cover up."

"Fine. I'll be mature about it but you have to be mature about my thing as well. Sometimes guys have needs that need to be met. So you grow up."

She admitted that I had a point. She got off my bed and my body started to pine for her touch again. She got a face towel and got it wet and offered it to me so I could get myself cleaned up. I turned away from her so I could do that and also get dressed. When I turned around she was mostly dressed as well. I collected all of my sheets and the few other pieces of dirty clothes I had and it was time to find the washing machines.

I debated with myself on if I should use the machines in this building or if I should go to one of the mens dorms. My sister would not hear of it. She forced me to go to the laundry room in the dorm and she was ready to tell off anyone who would have wanted to object.

Only, they weren't objecting. As soon as we left our room girls were coming up to me and telling me how welcome I was on the hall. They were telling me that they had nothing to do with Kelly. That was the girl who had gotten arrested the day before. They all seemed to express how much they wanted me to feel safe and welcome with them. They even took back the ban on me using the bathroom there.

My sister and I didn't really talk much while we were waiting for the load to wash. I probably couldn't have spoken much even if I wanted to. She was standing right next to me and I was thinking about ... her naked body.

I decided to do something small. Just a small thing. Our normal hugs and other physical activity was now like a blunt weapon that bashed sex right into my head. I needed a more distant physical act. I reached over to her and held her hand. When I did it, she turned to me and smiled. She didn't say anything and we just stood there holding hands.

When the wash ended it was time to put it in the dryer. So we stopped our hand holding. I did the work and then got the machine started. I wanted to hold Elana's hand again but now it would feel forced.

I got an idea and reached out for her hand. However, instead of just holding it, I brought the back of her hand to my mouth and gave it a kiss. My sister looked puzzled but that was ok. She could hardly say that a kiss on the back of the hand was inappropriate or sexual.

Once I had done that, there seemed no reason to let go of her hand and so we were back to holding hands. That was ok. That was doable. I could touch her that much and not cum in my pants.

After a few minutes of that I decided to put my plan from the day before into action.

"Hey sis, do you think you could do me a favor?"

"I'm not killing anyone for you."

"Ha, ha. Do you think you could help me get a girlfriend?"

"Are you sure you want one? I thought you were gay."

"No. I told you. I'm not gay."

"What about your two dicks thing? Cause you know, your thing is almost big enough to count as two."

"Ok, yes, I do want two, I feel I need two but one would be better than none and I could force myself to be with just one woman if that's what it took to have a successful relationship."

"I'll ask around but you shouldn't worry. You'll have a little princess on your arm in no time. Just show them pictures of your dick. You'll have girls begging to date you."

"Dick pics? Really?"

"Guys wouldn't do it if it didn't work."

"Well, other guys can do that. Not me."

Then we were silent. Ok. Good. Part one finished. Well, not finished. Started. Part one was started. Time for part two.

"Say, sis, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Well, cause I live with you, if you bring your boyfriend back to the room then I just don't want to be surprised."

"I'm not dating anyone right now?"

"Any reason for that?"

"No. What are you implying?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious. Why are you getting defensive?"

"I just don't happen to be with anyone right now."

"See, that was all I was asking."

"You're going to try and set me up. You've got someone in mind."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do. Why else would you ask? You're asking me to help you find a girl so I say yes and then you turn it back around like you're going to help me find a guy. Who? Who's asking you to help them get a date with me?"

"No one."

"Come on. You're going to have to tell me eventually."

"I said no one. Look, if we're going to be roommates, I know we aren't going to share everything about ourselves but current relationship status is one thing we should both be mature, open, and honest about."

While she was still holding my hand, her other hand came to my hair and she ran her fingers through it.

"You want your sister to tell you if she's dating anyone?"

"Just common courtesy."

"Don't get jealous now."

I know she meant that as a joke but man if that didn't feel like a punch in the gut.

"Don't worry. I'll have my own girl by then, anyway."

"Is that so? You think you can find someone faster than me?"

So for my plan to work I probably should have said yes. Then she'd be all pumped to go and beat me and I'd do the same and my problem would be over. But a part of me didn't want it to be over. A part of me wanted this plan to fail. A part of me wanted me to be the guy she dated.

"Actually, no. But I can say this, I can find you a boyfriend faster than you can find me a girlfriend."

"Obviously."

She didn't take the bait. Oh, well.

The washing was done and we got back to the room. My sister went out for a bit as I made my bed. I felt like I needed to take a piss and so I was going to experiment with my new found freedom to use the girls bathroom. Oh, I'm sorry, the non gender specific bathroom, that had pink walls and a pink counter top and pink stalls, no urinal at all, and even pink fucking toilet paper. Yeah, real gender neutral there.

As I was leaving the bathroom I got ambushed by two girls who wanted to give me a welcome card they had actually spent money on at the store. Before I knew it they were taking selfies with me and asking when they could hang out with me and hear all about me. I didn't give any exact promises and then ducked into my room.

When I entered my room my sister was back and she wasn't alone. There was another girl in there with her. I'd never met her before but it was clear she was one of Elana's friends. I just went to my side of the room and got out a few of my text books. I sat at my desk and started to read. Then I noticed that there was a little mirror mounted to the wall. Why would someone put a mirror there? I didn't know but what I did know was that my sister and her friend were now topless.

My jaw dropped. Did this mean what I thought it meant. Were they going to be sexual with each other? No. They were just passing tops to each other to try on. But still, I just saw my sister's breasts again as well as that other girl's, whose name was Kimberly by the way.

Shit, now I had another hard on. Living here was going to mean that I'd have to masturbate twice or three times a day it looked like.

Or I could just fuck my sister and get it over with.

No. NO! Bad Paul. Bad. You stop thinking about that right now. RIGHT NOW!

I looked back up at the mirror. They were dressed again but only momentarily. They pulled their tops off and started examining another couple of selections.

Then Kim turned my way and I looked away from the mirror as fast as I could. I pretended to read but a tap came to my shoulder.

"Paul, what do you think."

I turned in my chair and right in front of me was Kim with her breasts ... right in front of me.

"About what?"

"This one or this one." she said as she put one shirt up to her torso and then the other.

I closed my eyes and then covered them with my hand. "Why are you just standing there topless?"

"If guys can go without a top then so can girls."

Right, but when guys go without a top we don't affect women that way. Or do we? Not being a woman I didn't know. In either case, it was clear that she didn't mind me seeing her.

I opened my eyes and tried to give an honest opinion. "The one in your left hand."

"You're so cute. You know that."

"Thanks."

"It's a shame you don't like girls."

"What? I like girls. I do. I do like girls."

"Really? I didn't know you were gay."

I jumped to my feet to defend myself. "I'm not gay."

"But you like girls?"

"Hence, not gay." From the corner of my eye I could see my sister silently laughing her ass off.

"If a girl likes a girl that qualifies you as gay."

"I'm not a girl."

"Really?Cause everyone is saying that you're transitioning to a girl."

"I have my own issues, ok but they don't fit into your crazy, gender bender, non binary whatever. It's different than that."

"Really? How so?"

"You wouldn't understand and I don't have the vocabulary to explain it. But in the meantime if you don't want a guy lusting after you because your tits are out then could you please cover up."

"What you do with your body is your business. And by the same token what I do with mine isn't."

"And by that token, then, you should be just fine if I wanted to drop trou and let my dicks hang out."

"It's your room."

Talk, talk, talk. Just like that girl from before, this one was all talk. She'd change her tune fast if I actually pulled it out. In fact, just to prove that point I undid my jeans and started getting out of them.

"Oh, you're serious." she said.

Yeah, I was fucking serious. This was my third full day on this fucking campus and already I was sick and fucking tired of all the gender this and gender that. They were all acting like a bunch of fucking babies with this crap.

"There, happy now."

"That's ... big."

I ignored her comment. I picked up my pants and my underwear and brought them to my closet so they wouldn't be in the way. Kim had retreated to Elana's side of the room. I got on my bed and let my hard on just stand right up into the air. Get a good look girls. Like you said, we needed to be mature adults about all this. So get a good fucking look. I'm the man with two dicks.

My sister looked my way and smiled. Kim was averting her eyes while continuing to try on various outfits. A little bit of time passed and as my body got used to just being naked with this girl in my room my hard on started to go down. Just as I was about to get dressed again and go back to doing what I was paying money to come here and do (that being study) my sister brought Kim back to my side of the room. Kim was standing there, still not looking directly at me and my sister sat down on my bed next to me.

"Paul, do you like Kim?"

"What do you mean?"

"She likes you?"

"I didn't say that." Kim defended.

"She does. And she'd like to go on a date with you." Elana said.

"Today?" I asked.

"Not today." Kim said.

"Why not today?" Elana recommended. "Kim, come." My sister got the girl to sit on my bed. She was still turned away from my cock but my sister got her to look at me. "Paul, Kim is very nice and I think you two would get along. Any objections?"

"Where are we going to go?" I asked.

"Wherever you want."

"I haven't agreed to this yet." Kim said.

"Come on, Kim. My brother is very nice. And you said he was cute."

Kim shrugged and for my sister that was good enough.

"Great. You two are going to be so happy together. And don't worry, Paul, I'll start looking for girl number two right away."

"Uh, ... what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You don't have to hide it. I already told her about your particular situation."

"Oh. Yay."

Then my sister tried to push Kim close to me so she could give me a kiss. She resisted and I resisted. Not to be undone, my sister announced to us that she needed to step out for a moment and she was going to leave the two of us alone.

"Can you believe her?" Kim said.

I shrugged. "She's just trying to throw this whole thing in my face again."

"You don't really want to go out with me, do you?"

Ok, in truth, no. Don't get me wrong, she was hot. She was sexy. She had really nice tits. But if I were completely honest with myself, I didn't love her. I loved my sister. But I had to put that aside and do the right thing.

"I just met you but yes. I'd like to take you out. No harm in that. We could get to know each other and see where it goes."

"Well, it will not be going to sex. I can tell you that."

"I would never ask you for that, especially not on the first date."

"And can you please put your thing away?"

"Sure, just as soon as you admit it affects you."

"Fine. It affects me. Now put it away. I'm tired of looking at it."

"And now you know how I feel when you just take your top off in front of me."

I got up and got some clothes on. So, ok. I looked at her. We were going to go on a date. Nice. That could be nice. She wasn't my sister but I wasn't supposed to be wanting to date my sister anyway. This was the correct thing to do. It was the right thing to do. It was what everyone would expect me to do.

"So, where do you want to go? Movie? Dinner? Your choice."

"Well, there is a little place I know. But if you want to go there, you're going to have to wear a dress."

"A dress? Why?"

"It's women only."

"I don't think I'd be fooling anyone with just a dress. How about the Japanese place? Do you like Japanese food?"

"Japanese. Ok. But then it isn't my choice."

"I'm not wearing a dress. Sorry."

"But you'd be so cute in a dress and just a bit of make up."

"Ah, makeup. No. I've heard that a lot of micro organisms live in that stuff. I have to think about my health."

"Ok. Japanese it is then. But look, just because we go on a date, don't go thinking that you own me or anything. It doesn't mean we're exclusive."

"One step at a time. Sounds good."

We set up the exact time when she'd come and pick me up, you know, since she had a car and I didn't. We waited for my sister to get back and we let her know that we'd decided to go on a date and Elana was very happy.

Kim left and I was alone with my sister. As soon as her friend was gone my sister was asking me if anything happened. I told her no and she jumped on me for wasting a perfectly good chance that she'd hand delivered to me.

Later that night, I went on my date. It was ok. It was nice. We ate and had polite chat. There wasn't anything bad about the date. After eating and talking for a while she drove me back to my dorm. The date was seemingly over.

I sort of felt like we still weren't close enough for me to get a kiss from her so I chose to kiss her hand. As I did that I remembered kissing Elana's hand, the girl I really wanted.

It was getting easier and easier for me to admit to myself that I wanted Elana. It was real. Those were real feelings in me. I wasn't confused. I knew exactly what I wanted. Damn, why couldn't I want something else that was more normal? But no. I really was this way and there was nothing I could do about it. What kind of life was I going to have? What kind of life could I even have?

I probably looked pretty pensive as I entered the dorm lobby. I wanted Elana. I really wanted Elana. I had done my best to be a good date for Kim but I had to admit that the feelings that other guys would have for her were just not there in me. I wanted Elana and I couldn't help that.

"Paula" someone called out to me. Please don't let that be what people think my name is. "Paula" she repeated and then she ran up and hugged me. Who was this? She lived on the hall but I had no idea what her name was.

"Just Paul, please."

"Oh, sure. Say can you help me with something?"

"Ok. What?"

"I'll show you. Come on."

She led me to her room. I figured she needed me to change a light bulb or move something heavy. Nope.

As soon as she had me in the room and the door was closed she started kissing on me and rubbing her hands on me. One of her hands was on my chest but the other went directly for my dick. I pulled away.