Sister's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the dorm, everything seemed calm and normal. Everyone seemed happy to see me and I had no trouble using the toilet or shower.

Even that night, when I was getting ready for bed, Elana didn't flash me. She was too busy with school work. I was feeling normal. I was feeling good. I was feeling like my life was in order. I knew who I was and what I was supposed to be doing. I was getting it right. It did mean that I had to avoid my sister a bit when I could but that was just the way it had to be.

And then my sister came and climbed into my bed again.

Was she trying to give me an aneurysm?

I asked her what she was doing and she said her side of the room was too hot. I told her we could switch sides but she wasn't going for it. She just snuggled up next to me.

So she was there. I had no real escape. This was painful. Don't get me wrong, it was so nice to have her there, right next to me. I loved her and her body. But it was painful to be so close to her and yet still be so far away from what I really wanted.

My body was turned away from hers. That way my erection wouldn't be causing us problems. She had her tits jammed into my back and her arm was around me. I could smell her. I could feel her. My hand was able to touch hers and a couple of our fingers locked. I wanted to turn to her. I swallowed hard.

I just stayed as still as I could and eventually, even with all my heart palpitations, I was able to sleep.

In the morning again I found my hand on Elana's breast. In the night we'd moved so that now I was facing her and she had her back to me. As my senses came to me fully I also noticed that again I was without underwear. Maybe I could use the fact that I lost my underwear in the night as a reason to get her to stop sleeping in my bed.

My dilemma was this; should I just lay there and enjoy her while risking discovery or should I think about not destroying my life and not let my sister know that my cock was flesh to flesh with the back of her thigh.

On that point, why didn't she wear pajama bottoms to bed? I should at least be able to ask for that.

I grit my teeth and gently removed myself. I looked around for my boxers but I didn't see them. Where were they all going? I got another pair on from my closet as well as some pants and I headed out.

Up and down, up and down. This was going to wear me out. I needed to find something stable with my sister. I was going to need to talk to her but what would I say?

Tuesday was much the same as Monday except that my classes went into the afternoon. I got my homework done, I prepared for the next lesson, and I had dinner with Kim. Maybe I wasn't so bad at this relationship after all. I could do it. I could be with Kim. I could do the right thing. The stupid, boring, no feeling right thing.

In the lobby that evening Allie came onto me again and if I didn't know better it sounded like Kelly and Allie were having a verbal cat fight over me. It didn't get out of hand so that was good. As I was leaving the lobby to get ready for my shower I thought I heard a girl hum as I walked. You know how guys cat call women? This sounded like what a black woman might do if she saw a very muscular man.

While I was taking my shower I heard giggling in the bathroom but of course I had to assume it had nothing to do with me. They could be giggling about anything. Not everything was about me. Then I heard my name.

The showers were set up as individual showers but with a common dressing area. Previously when I'd taken a shower I had picked a good time when no one else was in there doing that. This time, after I'd dried off in the shower and I had my towel wrapped around me, I exited to find one of the girls getting undressed for her shower right next to my clothes.

I looked away but she told me I didn't need to be ashamed of my body. She said she wasn't ashamed of hers. I let her know I was just being respectful.

I waited. I expected her to get into her shower and then the coast would be clear for me to get dressed. When she didn't get into the shower right away I contemplated closing the shower curtain to get dressed. Was she stalling on purpose?

If I let this become too big of an issue, figuratively and physically, then I'd be back to being pariah. I got out of the shower but turned away from her as I got dressed. From the corner of my eye I could see she was looking at my dick. That's what she wanted to see.

That night in my room I was expecting my sister to pull something again. I figured I'd beat her to the punch. If her side of the room was really too hot as she claimed then I would just go sleep over there and she could have my bed. Yeah, you already know what happened. I got into her bed and she made a joke about it. But instead of just kicking me out of her bed or taking my bed for herself, she got into bed with me and wanted to hold me all night.

If this kept up I was going to end up fucking her silly. Damn this was stressful. I wanted to touch her. If I was in the same bed as her then she'd have to understand that I should be allowed to touch her. The bed wasn't that big. It wasn't made for two people. The only way we were both able to sleep in it was by constantly being pressed up against each other.

I really wanted to masturbate. I thought that maybe I could wait until she was sleeping and then I could get it done. But every time I tried to move she shifted a little as well. I was locked in and before I could get my plan into action I fell asleep myself.

Wednesday I woke up with no boxers on and a dick that felt like it was going to burst out of its casing. It was so swollen that it hurt. I got out of bed. I tried not to look at or notice my sister because I knew that would just make this worse. I got some pajamas on and I tried not to be noticed by anyone as I went down the hall to the bathroom. There were two girls in just bras and underwear standing in front of the huge mirror. They both looked right at me and the bulge in my pants as I got myself into a stall and started to relieve myself.

When I was finished I felt a bit better but my boner wasn't all the way down yet. The girls asked me if I was alright when I exited. I thanked them for their concern and let them know I needed to get to an early class.

When my lessons were done for the day I again had lunch with Kim. Good old, boring Kim. But she was hinting again that we were getting closer to couple status. Well, it was good to not be in the friend zone.

After lunch I went to the computer lab in the library. I found a computer where I couldn't easily be overseen. I started to look up all the information on incest that I could. This had to stop. I wanted to be normal again. Maybe there was some medication to lower my libido or something. Or maybe there was a therapy. I couldn't continue this way. My sister was on my mind all the time now. All during my morning classes, I was imagining my sister giving me a blow job.

So it turned out that academics didn't call incest by that word. They called it genetic sexual attraction. This sort of thing started to make me think that the whole college thing was just a scam. We had a perfectly good word for what this was. Why did it seem like navel gazers in the ivory towers couldn't just use the same words as everyone else? No, they had to go and rename everything as if they had discovered it. They thought it made them look more intelligent than everyone else but really, to me, they came off as a bunch of arrogant idiots.

Anyway, I made my way back to that mental health place. GSA. Yep. It was right there. They did have something for it. I went to the stand that had all the various pamphlets and brochures and I grabbed the one I needed, folded it and stuffed it into my pocket as fast as I could. I went to the desk and asked if there was someone I could talk to and I got paired again with that lady from before.

I went into her office and she asked me how she could help. I pulled out the paper I'd taken and told her I wanted to know more about that. She did not look amused.

"Listen, young man. The university's policy is clear. Siblings have to room together. I can't change that."

"I understand. I need to know what I have to do."

"There's nothing you can do. And for your information, research shows that the more distance siblings have between each other, the more likely, not less, they are to engage in sexual activity with each other."

"Really?"

"So, even if you did have GSA, my recommendation would be to spend as much time with your sibling as possible."

"Is there any kind of medication?"

"Drugs?"

"I can't be this way anymore. It has to stop."

She looked at me and leaned in a little closer. Then she pulled out a notepad and got a pen into her hand.

"Start at the beginning."

"You want me to ...

"Give me the details. I can't help you if I don't really know what's going on."

I started to tell but I made sure to leave out the direct sexual contact details. I told her about looking at my sister, fantasizing about my sister, and even masturbating to my sister. I told her how I wanted to touch my sister and how I was dating some girl I didn't really feel anything for in hopes that she would distract me from my sister.

I finished my story and the woman thought for a bit. Then she started to give me her advice. She wanted me to come and see her to talk about it on a regular basis. Ok, I could do that. She wanted me to keep a picture of my sister on me at all times. The picture had to be of her when she was little. Ok. I could do that. She wanted me to spend as much time with my sister as possible and as often as I could we should talk about memories from when we were little. Fine. That was easy enough. I noticed that all her previous talk about this being something natural that I should embrace was gone.

Then she wanted me to tell my sister how I felt. No. I was not going to do that. No. She tried to convince me that it would help. She tried to tell me that it would be best if I didn't try to do all of this alone. My sister could support me in my battle and she could help to keep me in line if I tried to do anything. All I kept hearing when she was saying that was Elana telling me I was sick, or gross or ... a monster.

She started to see that this was really affecting me emotionally and she stopped pressing me about it. She told me there was a support group that met in secret once a month. She said she'd have some information about it to give me the next time I came to see her.

I left her office and tried to get my mind right.

I made my way back to the dorm and called my mom. She agreed to send some photos of me and my sister as little kids to me. Before they arrived I'd just have to go from memory.

When it was getting close to when my sister would be getting back to the dorm from classes I headed out for the lobby. I knew I was supposed to be spending time with her but I guessed that could start when the pictures arrived. I was trying to just get some of my assigned reading done but two girls sat across from me on the sofa that was facing the one I was on. One of the girls wasn't really pretty. She was ok, but not pretty. The other girl was smoking hot. That was about an accurate representation of the hall.

The hall had 12 rooms, six on each side. Each room housed two people. There were 23 girls on the hall and me. Of those 23 girls, at least five of them were undatable. That isn't to say that they shouldn't be allowed to date. If someone liked them as a person then fine. But they weren't going to get there on looks. With those girls off the list we had eleven girls who were average. They looked ok. They could maybe find a way to look pretty if they tried but if they weren't trying to look pretty then they weren't anything special. That was how Kelly was as well as one of the girls in front of me.

Finally, there were seven girls on the hall who were sexy as all hell. Of course my sister was at the top of that list but that other girl sitting in front of me was also in that category if I was so inclined to let myself feel that way.

I thought they were going to try and talk to me but they didn't. They were having a very quiet, secret conversation between themselves. And then with no warning, they started making out. Two girls just started kissing in front of me.

It was by way of this that I had an easy way to gage myself. Yeah, that was sexy and it got even sexier when the average girl started feeling the sexy girl's breast through her top. I can go ahead and admit that it did turn me on a bit but not nearly as much as just my sister looking my direction.

I smiled as I thought of her. Yes, two girls were making out in front of me and I was thinking of my sister. I was thinking about how I actually liked it when she slept in the bed with me. I liked being close to her. I even liked it when I woke up next to her and for a few moments I could just embrace her.

I was looking off in the distance at nothing in particular and I was smiling.

I sighed and then I turned my attention back to the girls. They were both looking in the direction I had been staring at like they were trying to see what I saw.

It was then that they started talking to me. We had a bit of friendly chat and then the average girl came and sat near me so she could hug me as a show of solidarity or something.

I looked up at the time. I told them goodnight and they thanked me for talking with them.

That night, when my sister was going to get into my bed I asked her about the time we tried to dress up a snowman as Santa Claus. Before we knew it, we were reliving the whole thing where she accidentally knocked the head off and the neighbor kid thought we'd killed Kris Kringle.

And you know what? It was working. It seemed to be working. I wasn't sexually attracted to that sister. When I thought of her the way she had used to be I could be with her as her brother. I could touch her without feeling like I wanted to fuck her.

It was a funny balance though. I had to keep her talking about that because when there was a lull in the conversation I'd notice again that she was the sexiest woman on earth and my body would start to get worked up again.

Thursday morning I awoke to find my hand reaching down my sister's underwear. Instant hard on and again I was bottomless. My eyes popped open. Her ass was so smooth. I tried to think of her as a little kid but no dice. My eyes and my hand were overriding my brain.

I can't explain it. Somehow all my sexual feelings for my sister were hitting me harder in that moment than they ever had before. A part of me didn't care if she woke up. A part of me didn't care if she consented or not. A part of me wanted to just rip her panties off and just start taking her. My dick was ready to explode just by being in skin to skin contact with her.

I winced in mental anguish as I tried to get myself under control. I got my hand out from her panties but before I did I couldn't help but give her ass a little bit of a squeeze. Then I got my hand free and I backed away from her and slipped off the bed.

A Greek house. I could join a fraternity. They had houses I could live at. Living with my sister was not going to work. She had to at least start sleeping in a different bed than me. There was a reason we had separate rooms as kids. Fucking hell. Was she trying to do this to me on purpose?

Elana woke up.

"Good morning." I said. For once I wasn't trying to hide my erection from her sight. I wanted her to know what she was doing to me. Once she stat up and started to rub her eyes I just stood there with my dick pointing directly at my sister and I pretended to read the garment label on the new boxers I was going to wear that day.

She just sat there staring at my cock until I couldn't hold off getting dressed anymore. Once my cock was covered up she got out of bed and went to her side of the room so she could get dressed.

All damn day I had a boner. It would just not go down at all. I had to invent some ingenious ways of hiding it as I walked or talked to people.

When classes were over I found myself in my dorm room with Kim. We were kissing and I was trying to do a good job. We were sitting on my bed and she reached over to my thigh. She let the tips of her fingers trace the outline of my cock through my pants. I brought my hand up from holding the side of her waist to almost coming into contact with her breast.

Could I fuck her? Why not? Sure, I didn't love her. Not yet anyway. I just needed a release. I had to just let one out.

Oh, wait. But if I had sex with her, even if she consented now, she could accuse me of rape later if we ever broke up. Then I'd be in jail. That would suck. Knowing the cops here, they'd probably put me in the women's prison. I just hated how everyone just assumed so much about other people and tried to pigeonhole you into a certain thing.

Anyway, I did not have sex with Kim that night. I let her touch my cock through my pants but I didn't touch her. She hadn't given me signed consent on the form the university wanted us to use to do that and without that piece of paper I needed to keep my hands to myself.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked my sister when she'd finally come home.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to do a strip tease for me."

"What? Are you for real?"

"Kim just left and she got me pretty worked up."

"Why didn't you get her to do that for you?"

"We don't have that kind of relationship. Not yet."

"You're not going to put that stuff on me again, are you?"

"No. I'll be all the way over here."

She acted like she was thinking about it but then she slowly started to take her belt off. She was doing a kind of stupid dance as she did it.

I got my dick out and her eyes went right to it. I started stroking myself as she bent over, pointing her ass in my direction, and pulled down her jean shorts. She turned back to me and waved her hips from side to side as she seemed to be having fun pulling her shirt in the opposite direction before lifting it over her head.

She was only in her bra and panties. I probably could have cum right then. But if I did, this would be over. How far would she go?

She got onto her bed. That wasn't a good place for me to see what she was doing so I moved closer to her. She got her bra off and she was squeezing one of her breasts. Her other hand went to her panties. She as rubbing her pussy through her panties. So, she was masturbating, too, it seemed.

I continued to stroke myself, being careful not to let myself go over the peek. She was getting tired of her panties being in the way and so she took them off. Now we were talking. She spread her legs and I got my first real look at her pussy in all its glory. How I wanted to fuck her. Why would it be wrong? What could be so wrong about it when our bodies were genetically designed to fit together?

I watched her pump two fingers in and out of herself until she was giving herself and orgasm. That was so hot. That was so amazing. I wanted to jump right on top of her in that moment and penetrate her. As I imagined doing that, I felt that I would not be able to hold off any longer. I quickly got my body over to the sink where we brushed our teeth and I let my cum blast out there.

When I was finished and I opened my eyes, my naked sister was standing right next to me, looking down at my semen. I didn't want her to be sickened by me so I started the water and washed it all down the drain. I thanked her for doing that for me and she hugged me. She kissed my forehead.

I was going to go to my side of the room, get dressed, and study but my sister just kept hugging me. We swayed a little bit and I guess it might have looked like we were slow dancing, though our feet were not moving.