Sister's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was losing its energy and so I could not really object when my sister wanted me to lay in her bed. I was still naked and she put her body right up next to mine. I was on my back and she was on her side facing me. Her arm was across my chest but then she started to move her hand. She was feeling my chest and then she was feeling my abdomen. My body was reacting to her and my dick was filling up with blood again. Her hand got closer to my cock. She didn't touch it but she got closer and closer. She passed it and then her hand moved down my thigh and then back up.

Ok, if she was going to be doing that kind of crap then I was going to touch her. When she asked me to stop; I'd ask her to stop. I tilted my body a bit to her and I reached for her ass. I put my palm and fingers all the way flush to her butt and then gave her a squeeze. She giggled.

In response to what I was doing she put one of her legs over mine and then some of her pubic hair was in contact with me. My next move was to slowly slide my hand along her skin from her ass to her breast. I was getting a feel of her tit and she wasn't telling me to stop. I squeezed it a bit. She still wasn't telling me to stop. I pinched her hard nipple with my index finger and thumb. She still wasn't telling me to stop.

As you can probably imagine, there was no way any thought of her as a little kid could be held in my mind just then. She was a woman. She had a woman's ass and she had fully developed breasts. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to put my semen in her. If I stayed there like that I wasn't going to be able to help myself.

It was when my sister moved her hand again to my cock and her fingertips started to feel the shaft that I jumped like I was startled. She pulled her hand away but when I tried to get away she used her hand to hold me in place.

I told her I needed to use the bathroom. She didn't release me immediately but after a pause she let me up. I got some clothes on and left the room.

My piss sprayed out of my dick at a funny angle so I had to bend my dick to get my piss to go in the toilet. Eventually it evened out. I got my dick back in my pants and headed back to my room when Kelly walked up to me.

"You're just who I wanted to see."

"Me?"

"Can you help me with something?"

"With what?"

"Just come."

"No." If this was anything like Allie, I knew where this was going.

"Please. I won't hurt you. I said I was sorry."

"I know. It's just ..."

"I want to get your opinion."

"Just my opinion?"

She nodded and I relented.

She brought me to her room. Her roommate was cuddling with some other girl but they were under their covers so I couldn't directly see what they were doing, only infer it. Kelly pulled out these two dresses from her closet and put them on her bed.

"Which one do you think is better?"

"I thought you were transitioning to being a man."

"I am. Mostly I am. But until society is really ready to accept me there are times when I have to pretend to be a girl."

"Well, I guess, I'd have to say that the blue one has a little too much ... ah ... frill for my taste. I don't know what you want me to say. How can I judge?"

"Yeah, see, that's what I thought too. The simpler one is better."

"It's just my opinion, though."

I flinched when she hugged me in gratitude. I wanted that hug to end pronto.

"I guess it must be so hard for you." she said.

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause like, at least I can pretend to be what other people think I am but I know that one day I'll be able to pass for the real me. But for you, everyone will always just assume that you're male without ever knowing that it's deeper and more meaningful than that. You have no way to really show the world that you aren't just what they think you are."

So deep. Sure. So fucking delusional.

"I'll be ok. I learned to stop worrying about what other people thought of me a long time ago."

"I was talking with Allie, you know and we agreed that you shouldn't have to hide who you are."

"I'm not hiding, I'm just not trying to blare it out through a loud speaker either."

"And I respect your choice. But Allie and I agree that if you want to go on a date, a real date for the kind of person you are, then we're here for you."

"Allie has a boyfriend."

"Well, officially, see Allie would go on the date with me and I would go on the date with you."

"But ..." What the hell was this bullshit? "I appreciate that but there is kind of this girl that I'm seeing."

"I know. And I've seen how you look after you spend time with her. You're not happy. So, just think about it. Ok? It can be a private date. We don't have to go in public if you're scared."

At that moment I happened to notice the two girls on the bed change something and ... oh, one of them was going down on the other. I mean, I couldn't see it but what else could she be doing?

"Hey, you know, I will think about it." I said. "But right now, I have to get ready for bed. 7:30 class is killer."

She did a kind of weird nod where her jaw was going around in a circle from close to her chest to protruding out and back around.

As I got out of there my mind was running down the things I needed to do before sleeping. When I got back to my room, my sister was on the phone with someone. She was dressed a little. Good to know she wasn't waiting for me to return so she could work me up some more. I got my stuff for my shower and I left again to get clean.

I don't know if it was by chance or if they had done it on purpose but when I went into the shower area Allie and that hot girl who was making out in front of me the day before were both there getting naked. I told them hi and tried to act nonchalant about it.

I started to get out of the few clothes I had and they sure were taking their time getting all the way out of theirs. I was just in my boxers when I started getting the water in my shower stall going. I was going to wait until I knew it was hot to get all the way naked and get in.

While I was waiting for that, two more girls entered the shower area. Did they put out a memo about me or something? Ok. I shouldn't assume they were doing it because of me. Everyone needed to bathe so I should just get over myself.

I felt that the water was hot so I dropped my boxers and I heard just a bit of an audible gasp from a couple of the women there. I didn't give them long to look however because I got into my shower. Then I heard another woman come into the shower area and lament that all the showers were taken. There were only five after all.

I was only thirty seconds into my shower when I was startled by my curtain opening. What the hell were these women pulling now? Oh, it wasn't them. It was my sister. What the hell was my sister pulling now?

She was naked and she got into my shower with me. I tried to silently protest but she softly told me that all the other showers were taken. I wanted to tell her to wait for her turn but she handed me the soap and told me to wash her back.

You know I did it. She was standing in front of me naked and it wasn't like I could have sex with her with all these other people around us. After I'd done that she washed her hair and I was getting my under arms clean. She still had shampoo in her hair when she reached for my cock.

I mouthed the words 'what are you doing' to her. She didn't say anything. She just lathered the soap up and then got my groin all soapy. She even reached under and felt my balls for a bit. I responded by taking the soap from her and getting her titties slick.

I had a hard on, obviously. My sister's hand was on my cock and then, as I was gliding my hands on her tits she started to stroke me. I froze in place. It was instant and shocking but I started to cum right there in the shower. It was hard to remain standing. I nearly collapsed.

We couldn't talk about it with these other people here who could be listening. It was already bad enough what they might already be thinking. My sister and I finished washing up and rinsing off. I turned the water off and wanted to see if everything was safe before getting out but my sister just threw open the curtain, grabbed her towel, wrapped it around herself and walked back to the room that way. Apparently she had no other clothes to put on.

I reached for my towel and yep, there were girls now just hanging out in the shower area and they all looked at my cock as I dried off and got dressed. Maybe my sister could just walk the hall with a towel but I wasn't going to do that.

Back in my room I tried to go up to my sister to talk about what had happened but she put a finger to my mouth in the 'sh' position. Maybe she needed time. She wasn't ready to talk about it. Fair enough.

I got by school bag ready for the next day. I got my clothes ready for the next day. The faster I could get out of the door in the morning the better. My sister was sitting on her bed but she was still in her towel. Could I go over there? Would she let me touch her? Did I have open access to feel her up? What were the rules?

I went over to her bed and sat next to her. She looked at me and then opened her towel to show me again her naked body. She hung the towel on the rail by the sink, though it didn't really fit, and then she got into her bed. Wasn't she going to put any clothes on? She was just going to sleep completely naked?

I slowly started to get into bed with her but she stopped me. She slowly shook her head no.

That was fine. I could understand that. I started to retreat but she held my hand. Then she sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. She was gesturing that she wanted me nude as well.

Were we going to fuck? What was this?

My clothes were off and then I was in bed next to her again. She kissed me on the forehead as she'd done earlier and then she just held me. I tried to move my hand to feel her body but she stopped me. She just held me. Every time I tried to do anything she would just grab my hand and put it back to my side. Then she'd just go back to holding me. And like that, we fell asleep.

When I woke up I didn't have a hard on. For a full thirty seconds I was hard on free. Then I realized that I was naked and my sister was naked and we were right there next to each other.

Bam. Erection. But this wasn't one of those super painful, must have sex NOW, erections. It was ok. I could manage.

I started to sit up and my sister turned her body to me.

"Good morning." I said.

She put her hand to my face and looked at me with a smile. "Good morning."

It was a nice moment. I guess I did feel more comfortable with her. I looked into her eyes. She was my sister and I loved her. I'd do anything for her. Then I saw her lick her lips. My eyes shifted their focus to her lips. I swallowed. Could I kiss her? Would she let me kiss her? Then I remembered how she pushed me away the other time and I thought better of it.

Besides, if she let me kiss her, I'd be here kissing her all day and I had early classes to get to. I kissed her on the forehead and then I jumped from the bed and got ready as fast as I could. I said goodbye and I was out the door.

By the time lunch on Friday rolled around I was feeling more normal than I had since I'd first seen my sister's ass. Kim and I ate lunch and made a plan to do something really special on Saturday. As for Friday night, she needed to go to visit her parents. Before lunch was over she hinted that I might be meeting her parents not long into the future.

I spent the rest of the afternoon getting all my homework done. No sense in extending any of that into the weekend proper. I'd look it over again on Sunday night but other than that I wanted the homework out of my way.

My sister was not so lucky or so prudent. When she got back to the dorm she didn't even bother to start doing her homework. She took out some nice clothes and then she started getting dressed up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going on a date."

I held my tongue. A date? But what about what we'd ... I guessed that didn't really mean anything to her. Well, ok. Good. Good for her. I wasn't jealous. She'd made it so clear that she didn't feel any kind of romantic feelings for me and that was best. It was for the best. It was the right thing to do.

"Why are you crying?" she asked me.

"I'm not crying." I could not believe how swiftly my emotions overtook my better judgment.

"What the hell is that?"

"Nothing. I just have an allergy to that stuff you're spraying."

"Paul. You've been acting weird all week. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Go on your date. Go. Have a good time."

"That's not fair. You're dating Kim. Why can't I date?"

"Didn't you hear me. I said go. I'm happy for you. I hope the guy is a great guy and he makes you all kinds of happy."

"Then why do you sound angry?"

"I'm not angry. I'm ... happy for you."

"No you're not. Paul would you please just tell me what's going on with you?"

Maybe it was the fact that I felt I was on a time limit. Maybe it was because I was just too damn frustrated holding these words in.

"If you really must know, I have GSA." Saying it out loud made it sound like some kind of disease.

"What does that mean?

"It means I'm attracted to you and I want to go out with you."

"What?"

I went to my desk and got out the pamphlet to show her.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Unlike you, I'm not going to joke around with someone's emotions."

"But we're brother and sister. How would that even work?"

"I don't know. I'm not an expert. All I know is I love you and I want you. And ... if you could please not tell anyone I feel this way that would be great."

"You want me?"

"You give me a hard on everyday. Yes I want you. I want to kiss you. I want to grab your tits. I want to fuck you. And then I want you to be my girlfriend. And then, maybe, I want to marry you."

"Holy shit."

"But I'm not stopping you from going on your date. Go and have a good time. Just don't throw this back at me. It's hard enough having to live with someone I want to be with and know I can't."

"You want to know something. I think I kind of knew."

"You did?"

"You jacked off on my tits. That sort of says something about you."

"Well ... sorry about that."

"It's ok. No harm was done."

She came close to me and ran her fingers through my hair again.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you still want to kiss me?"

"You know I do?"

"Come on them. I'm right here."

"You're just going to punk me."

"Paul, wake up. Be a man. I'm right here."

I turned away from her. I couldn't do it. It was wrong. I was wrong. The plan was working. She just needed to go on her date. Then she'd have a boyfriend and I could take things to the next level with Kim and the plan would have worked.

"Just go. You know it's the right thing to do. Stop playing with me and go on your real date."

"Paul I care about you. I don't want to leave you like this."

"I'll be fine. I have all the girls on the hall to console me." Hell, if I wasn't careful I was going to find myself as the only dick at a huge lesbian orgy.

"Are you sure? I'll kiss you if you want me to."

"No. We both know it would be wrong. I can't do that to you. I have to live with this but it stops with me."

"Paul ..."

"Enough, Elana. Go. Go now."

She left and I sat there. Maybe this was good. Maybe, now that I'd told her she could keep me at a distance. She'd stop flashing me so much. She now knew how she affected me. Maybe she'd help me deal with it in a mature and responsible manner instead of hiding it. Of course, there was no way I ever wanted her to tell anyone else but just her knowing could be ok.

WAIT! No it wasn't fucking ok. How the hell could I tell her about that? I was a fucking idiot. This was bad. This was so bad. No. No way. I was scared. I was really really scared. What would she do? She was going to tell mom and dad. I knew it. I just knew it.

I could call them first. I could tell them that me and Elana had some stupid bet or something going and so she might call and say crazy things about me. But then they'd ask. And then mom would pry and she never let anything go. How many times growing up had I been forced to admit to things I never did just to get her to leave me alone?

I was shaking with fear when much sooner than I expected Elana returned from her date.

I took a deep breath and tried to act cool. I asked her what happened and she said they went to the movies but there wasn't anything good so they just went for a walk and then she came home. I told her I hoped she had a good time and then the conversation just ended. She went to take a shower. Before going, she asked if I wanted to join her so I could wash her back. Not fucking funny, Elana. I let her know I did not appreciate her joke. She said she wasn't joking but I wasn't going to take her up on that. It would be inappropriate.

I was just sitting there feeling tense when my sister came back to my room wearing only a towel. Through that mirror mounted near my desk I saw her drop the towel, revealing that she was naked. She put on her big tshirt again.

"Hey, I rented a movie."

Good for her. I was sort of clammed up.

"Do you want to watch it with me?"

"Nah. That's ok. The last time we watched a movie together you called me a sick pervert."

"Not because of the movie. You jacked off on me."

"Well, we don't want to have a repeat of that so ..."

"Paul, just get over here."

I sighed and then went to her bed side.

"You aren't getting in my bed with jeans."

"Then I should just go back to my bed."

"Come on. Just take them off."

"What if I'm not wearing any underwear?"

"But you are."

Ok, she won that one. I got out of my jeans and I was left with only boxers on. I cautiously got into bed with her. She snuggled up next to me and I was positive she wasn't wearing panties this time.

I started to think of a way to ask her not to tell anyone. I needed her to promise. I needed to extract a firm commitment from her never to tell on me.

She pulled me close and started the movie.

"Sis, can I ask you something?"

"Need me to do another strip tease for you?"

"No. I need you to swear not to let anyone know about me."

"You mean your GSA thing?"

"Yeah. You can't tell anyone."

"I won't."

"I need you to swear it. I have to hear you swear it."

She paused the movie. "What will you do for me?"

"Whatever you want? I don't have that much money but ..."

"I don't want money."

"What do you want?"

She stalled. She made it look like she was thinking.

"Come on. Don't play with me." I said.

"I want you to kiss me."

"Elana, stop with the jokes. I'm being serious."

"And I'm being serious. You'll give me a bad name if you're going around kissing girls without knowing how to do it right."

"Don't you understand that this is difficult for me? Just ask for something else."

"Are you really GSA or not?"

"I wish I weren't."

"Why? Is there something wrong with me?"

"No. I didn't say that."

"But you don't want to kiss me."

"I do. That's the problem. Doing that means more to me than just a gag. I really feel something."

"Then do it."

"I can't. It's wrong. I don't want to hurt you."

"Right, like a little kiss from my little brother is ever going to hurt me."

Animal. I felt like an animal. She wanted it. She'd asked for it. I moved in fast and planted my lips right onto hers.

Finally! Fucking finally.

To my surprise, she didn't push me away this time. She threw herself into the kiss as well. She pulled at my body and I got on top of her. My hands started to roam on her and then I found her skin. I started to lift up her shirt out of the way so my hand could go to her breast.